Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON

Go down 
+4
Firecracker
canuckadamfan4eva
teddyhugz
AngelWings
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Hathor

Hathor

Number of posts : 21954
Registration date : 2013-04-08

AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 8:33 pm

What about Dalton FC?

You always claim to like him also.

shrugging
Back to top Go down
Hathor

Hathor

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 9:01 pm

Sorry FC :hugs:

Said thru tears
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39766
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 9:26 pm

Hathor and canear, what have you thought of Trent's two performances so far? Did you like them? Not like them?
Back to top Go down
Hathor

Hathor

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 9:57 pm

Trent first was good. Didn't like the JT song

This last one is good.

I am pissed bus hit Dalton hard with that terrible song choice. That song goes no where and is monotone. 

Don't You Come See about Me would have been much better.

Trent should win.
Back to top Go down
stanley2

stanley2

Number of posts : 6397
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 10:17 pm

The name of the show should have been American Judges. They have too much influence. I think it will be La"Porsha, Trent and Dalton in that order. They give the people they don't want bad songs and the people they like great songs. La"porsha will go nowhere. They gave Dalton a bad song and critisized him for using the wrong key. He was, for all intents, finished after that comment. I may start watching The Voice!
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82424
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 10:24 pm

Teddy, Trent was fabulous all night!  Just got all my votes in for him!

Thanks Hathor.  I knew it was coming but it broke my heart anyway. 

Hate that Tears For Fears song.  Didn't see Dancing in the Dark. Justin needed my help with something. 

LaP was good.  Enjoy her personality. 

Final 2 LaP and Trent and Trent wins!

! got a ton of busy signals trying to get through for Trent.

Judy, watch The Voice!  It's awesome!

AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 21 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 10:31 pm

Hathor wrote:
Lee was not a great singer nor a great perfomer IMO. He didn't show any emotional connection.  Casey James was riveting and I am not a country fan. Loved Crystal also.

Adam clearly the better singer and performer. I know Angel is going to take acception, but it is fact. I actually prefer MacKenzie voice to Kris's.

Clay the better singer and performer to Ruben.

Adam has an amazing voice for sure and yes it is better than Kris's and Kris even said that in one of his AI essays he wrote. In saying that I am not saying that Kris did not deserve to win. He as well as Adam both deserved to win. Yes I know you will disagree which is fine but Kris and Adam were the correct top two and I believe each of them showed why they deserved to be there for their seasons work of the songs they did. Both guys SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO different and so talented.

I know you prefer Mac to Kris so you do not have to keep saying it. I can find like 6 or 7 post where you said this. You don't like Kris's voice I do not need to be hit over the head with that fact constantly. I have tried really really hard to not try to get you to like Kris so there is no need to keep saying how much better Mac is than Kris. FC I am sorry for saying this cause I know how you adore Mac but I believe Kris has the better voice of him and Mac. It is stronger. Both guys show loads of emotion and both guys write amazing songs. I like Mac a lot and if I didn't I wouldn't of kept voting for him as well as Dalton after Tristan left, but I did cause I believe in the guys and want them to succeed.

I am not trying to hurt anybody or make anybody mad but I have had a craptastic day and come home to see Kris getting put down. Not fun to see.

Shannon praying shannonangel
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

Number of posts : 42163

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 10:37 pm

AIH I so agree with you........and I think it was awful the way they used LaP's baby the way they did tonight.  Like seriously?  Give me a break.  She is a nice person but don't let your child be used like that.

LaP was not good IMO.  She screeched through one song, took the life out of the Adele song.  If they want her, she will go nowhere like many before her.

I am thrilled that Dalton made the Final 3 in spite of the odds and so much hate against him.  He will get to be on that Finale stage next week and be part of it all............probably not winning which I believe is best for him.  I have no doubt there will be many knocking on his door as soon as this is over.  He got to be his emo self tonight.........bravo!  

I hope Trent wins it if Dalton cannot but I'm not sure he'll want to be saddled with it either.  

Mac was very gracious in his goodbye.  He will be fine.
Back to top Go down
Hathor

Hathor

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 10:49 pm

Mac is incredible.  I love him.

It should be Dalton vs Trent but Judges pick for Dalton sucked. Like wtf seriously. Two current songs and a monotone 80's song with no deep meaning or lyrics for Dalton to bite into.

Hopefully Daltons fans show their might. 

LaPorcha was bad on 2 of the 3.
Surprisingly,  Trent was not good on the JT song to me.
So Trent and Dalton were 2 of 3.

Angel, let's agree to disagree.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 10:57 pm

No worries Angel. I love both Mac and Kris's voices. Kris does have the stronger voice. Mac's is not strong but very pretty.  He got chairs to turn on The Voice and that is huge.  He got through the battles and the knockouts all on his voice. 

Yes, it sucks when your fave is bussed and manipulations are used. Welcome to what I felt last week.

But Trent is brilliant and should make a great final Idol. I just hope he gets an album out faster than Nick!

AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 21 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 11:01 pm

....and what Dalton has been fighting as well. Mac isn't the only one to have suffered that fate.

Dalton is working it rallying the troops out there. You go sweetie!   If they announced the results in actual order he was second last week.  He had two fantastic performances, same as Trent IMO and LaP had maybe one.  The focus on her baby took away from her bad performances.  If his Nobodies can rally tonight and he can pick up some who knows.  I hope many realized that this wasn't a cute baby contest.  

Also, just rewatched DITD..........Dalton had the crowd hopping and dancing around.  He was working the stage and had the girls swooning.   I just don't get why TPTB seem to prefer screaming Diva.............
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Number of posts : 3207

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 11:04 pm

FC, if you have a DVR, you can pause live television. I do that sometimes. That way you don't have to miss any of your program.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 11:07 pm

I wasn't recording Idol. I was recording Grey's.

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 11:14 pm

Firecracker wrote:
No worries Angel. I love both Mac and Kris's voices. Kris does have the stronger voice. Mac's is not strong but very pretty.  He got chairs to turn on The Voice and that is huge.  He got through the battles and the knockouts all on his voice. 

Yes, it sucks when your fave is bussed and manipulations are used. Welcome to what I felt last week.

But Trent is brilliant and should make a great final Idol. I just hope he gets an album out faster than Nick!

Thank you FC for not being mad for what I said cause I really do like Mac.

Talking about Mac great job on Hallelujia,(sp?).

Canear they did that season 3 with Fantasia and her baby.  One of the nights when Tasia had a really bad performances and the judges were not kissing her ass they went and brought her daughter on stage to her.  The daughter was adorable and I believe they did that to manipulated the fans into feeling bad for single mom Tasia and to vote vote vote for her.  They were not going to let Tasia lose that season.

Tristan is so sweet sunny  She has been posting how grateful she has been for being on Idol and getting as far as she had since she got booted.  No bitterness or anger or ego from her at all.  

She just posted this:

^^^^^^
Watching @americanidol tonight, and I realized how grateful I am to have been 1 of the 90 people EVER to be in the ‪#‎top6‬ . And to my fellow contestants, realize it's what you do after you're eliminated/win that matters most. Ily guys. Go On & Be Great. @daltonrapattoni @mackenziebourg @trent.harmon.music @laporsharenae
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ahh Mac you were so sweet to LaPorsha telling her to just go sit down cause he knew he was gone.  I will miss Mac but we will see him next week for sure with the other Top 10.  Gracious speech Mac!

My favorite performance of Dalton's tonight was EWTRTW.  The other performances were good but I was not feeling them.  LOL the jjudges like the first two but didn't like the one I really liked so go figure.

Liked LaPorsha's first song, but not second one at all.  LaPorsha is wonderful but she screws up songs I love with the damn freaking runs.  As I said before they did this ame freaking thing with Fantasia and her daughter.  Bringing the child up on stage to the single momma is total manipulation of the viewers, They want a LaPorsha win as they wanted a Fantasia win.  So freaking sickening.  

Trent so good on first song, fine on second song, LOVED LOVED his third song I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you AMAZING!!!!!!!!

Shannon praying shannonangel

Last edited by AngelWings on Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:57 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Number of posts : 3207

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 12:16 am

No, I mean you can pause live TV, FC. You don't have to be recording anything.

Rooting for Dalton all the way although it's probably going to be a LaPorsha/Trent finale.
Back to top Go down
Hathor

Hathor

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 7:16 am

Yeah Badger another #teamDalton.  I hope the manipulation blows up in the idea faces. Lots of fence sitters joined team Dalton last night. 

So sweet Mac fans vowed their support. 

What was Avalon big announcement?
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 7:56 am

I didn't see anything from her I'll look today.

Stayed up way too late last night so I'll be pooched at work but oh well...........I went back and watched EWTRTW and while not his best overall performance, it wasn't that bad.  It was very theatrical.........but in all performances he was using the stage and engaging the crowd, not just standing there like a lump (yes LaP I'm looking at you) or holding a cute baby like a prop.  

We'll see what the outcome is.  I believe Dalton was 2nd in voting last week, so if that holds firm, he adds a few from the fence, some from Mac, Jax and even from his good friend Trent's support who knows.  Anything is possible and it's not over till it's over.  ITMT I am thrilled he is going to be part of the final Finale!!
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 8:02 am

Badger wrote:
No, I mean you can pause live TV, FC.  You don't have to be recording anything.

Rooting for Dalton all the way although it's probably going to be a LaPorsha/Trent finale.  

Oh, I get that - but I was in the master watching Idol and the DVR box is in the family room and Rob was watching sports.   Justin needed me to find some paperwork for him and it wasn't worth stopping and going down and bothering Rob and getting Dalton's song recorded.  I am sure it will be on You Tube if I choose to look it up.  But thanks hugging  If I could ever talk Rob into paying even MORE for our already expensive cable bill to add a box to the master I will let you know Laughing 

Well, sorry but this Mac fan voted for Trent all ways possible!!!!  I so hope he wins over LaPorsha (no offense LaPorsha you are a sweet and funny girl) 

But maybe there was enough support to knock LaP out and get Dalton in.  But be careful what you wish for because if it is Dalton and Trent final 2 those judges are going to bus Dalton big time!

Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 8:50 am

Oh I know but I want him there none the less to just shut up the naysayers out there. At this point I don't want him to win because i don't think it's best for him and his style of music BUT I would like nothing better than for these two friends to be in Finale together and have upset AI's proverbial applecart.
Back to top Go down
Hathor

Hathor

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 9:28 am

I agree Canear and Dalton has a shot even though he was bussed.

Mac fans on Twitter rallied for Dalton. It was nice to see.
Trent tweeted Dalton is his best friend, so Trent fans threw Dalton votes
Jax was trying to rally her fans for Dalton.

Right now on Itunes
Mac 86
Trent 135
Dalton 142
LaPorcha 498
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 10:11 am

Oh how wonderful for Mac to be up so high!!!!!  cheers

I so hope he is not super depressed....  I know I am.......

BUT TRENT!!!  Just love him and so happy for him and I am sure he will make final 2!!  First time in the last two seasons I got lots of busy signals.

Yes, it would be awesome if Dalton could knock out LaP who they pushed so hard on us from the get-go - even Kelly Clarkson!! 

A Trent/Dalton finale would be more fun because you know LaP is going to sing a whole bunch of belting, inspirational, add the choir songs.

All that said - I did see Dalton's Dancing In The Dark (his best of the night since I did not like either of the other two songs) and all judges made it a point of mentioning his lack of singing abilities.  I would hate for them to smack him over the head with that in the final 2.

So if he does get to final 2 I hope they just let him do his thing and leave the fact that Trent is a much better vocalist than Dalton alone.  People have ears.  People know they are different types of performers with different strengths etc.  So just be kind like the coaches are on The Voice and mention the strong points and be gentle with any critiques and don't crush any spirits!

I do have to give major props to LaP for her comments regarding the song about BEGGING a man to come back even though he was bad to her.  What a freaking horrid song to give to a woman who suffered abuse from a man!!  LOVED when she said she would never beg any man to stay with her!  You tell 'me girlfriend!!  I am the same way!

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 10:22 am

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Mac just said that Roses will be recorded and released soon on a periscope. He said he can't say what record label or anything but it's happening AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 21 W00twave So excited for him!

How would I get something from perioscope?????  HELP!!!  sos

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 10:24 am

EEEK!!!!!!!!!!  bounce  From his dad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 21 R9ncFqf

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 10:36 am

OK - I get it now!  He told people on periscope!  Not the song is going to be out on periscope!!  Dumb blonde senior moment here!!  Laughing

So I just saw his periscope from right after the show.  He is in great spirits!  Says he is not sad and wants us to not be bummed!  Says he has lots of exciting news and will share as soon as he can but indeed a label is releasing Roses to start with! AND SOON!

He said the competitor in him wanted to win - but he has so much exciting news that he is so happy and all is cool!  Says he loves us all so much.  He was beaming!!!!  So something good is in the works for sure!

I know releasing Roses was a big deal to him and the main reason he wanted Top 3 so the fact that he gets to do that anyway is HUGE!!

I have 9 songs by him on my devices between The Voice and Idol and Roses will be 10 so it's like an album anyway Laughing 

After seeing him so happy and excited I am doing much better and looking forward to next week!  No pressure next week for me watching because at least one person I love will be in the final 2!!

Back to top Go down
Hathor

Hathor

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 12:36 pm

OMG that is such great news that a label and manager are signing Mac and putting Roses out.  Happy dance and happy tears.

FC yes it is obvious that Dalton doesn't have the big vocals but it is also obvious that he has the most artistry,  connection etc. I found no issues with what the judges said. They made a point to say how special Daltons gifts and talents are and that he deserves to be there.

That said I hope Dalton comes in 2nd. But I am ok with 3rd.  Trent is a deserving winner and is a better fit than Dalton or LaPorcha with Scott.  Seems Scott and LaPorcha butt heads and Dalton needs more creative minds around him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next