Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON

Go down 
+4
stanley2
canuckadamfan4eva
Hathor
Firecracker
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82369
Registration date : 2008-08-09

AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON Empty
PostSubject: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 1:42 pm

Oh, and BTW, I follow Trent and his Tweets and scopes are sweet - but nowhere near the level of gushing love for his fans that MacK's are.  Different personalities for sure - Trent is more about being kinda goofy about it. 

MacK strikes me as super romantic and I think when he has a girlfriend she is going to be treated pretty amazing - as far as flowers, romantic gifts, poems, cards, homemade things, etc.  It's super cute seeing a guy act like this.

AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
Hathor

Hathor

Number of posts : 21954
Registration date : 2013-04-08

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 2:09 pm

Explained that way I agree. Mac is the most gushy about it, Trent goofy oh gee golly shucks and Dalton very sincere and direct.  "I owe it all my fans" I will get you music soon" not gushy and not gooey.   They all are special.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 4:01 pm

Yes, each is unique.  MacK feels so bad that some fans are so upset about not being able to get one of the shirts that he is going to be doing a Periscope soon to talk to us.  So glad I downloaded that app!!

Now Snap Chat - can't figure that one out to save my life!!

AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
Hathor

Hathor

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 4:19 pm

FC good for you for even trying. Too many social media apps too little time.  Finally following Dalton on Twitter. I hate Twitter. No patience for Snap Chat or Periscope. I just wait for othersale to link me.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 5:30 pm

PERISCOPE IS AWESOME!!!  Got my little "whistle"  and grabbed my phone in time to catch MacK starting to talk!

He calls them "Walk with Me" because he always does them while he is walking places!

Because of the success of the shirts he is going to do more - but a different design so that the ones going out today are special from the next ones.  He wants to do more because so many are so sad. he is beyond sweet!

But mostly I am in this thread to say that because of the success of the single "Roses" they ARE working out the details for an album deal with the label!!!  He will let us know more soon!  He already has a ton of songs he has written for it!  Says the talks are complicated but happening!!  One thing they are discussing is how many songs.

So this is very exciting!!!!!!!!!!

He said the success of Roses proved "they could make things happen"!!

What is cool - when you have the Periscope app and watch on the app on your phone or tablet you can see all the questions they are seeing.   Comments as well as questions.  That part is fun.  And if you have the app you can post a comment or question to them.

I crack up because MacK get so many "Marry Me" comments!!!  Good luck with that girls!!

The acoustic video for Roses will probably be released tonight.   I cannot wait to see it!!!!!!

Anyway, Periscope is free, it's easy and it's fun!  If Dalton does a lot of them you should download the app.

Snap chat - I wanted so I could make cool pix of daycare kids and stories with them.  Just can't figure it out!  geek

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 5:34 pm

Here is one I tried with MaKayla yesterday.

AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON Snapchat-2920691423015137854_zps40ge2jw5

Back to top Go down
Hathor

Hathor

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 6:22 pm

Did you mean to post Michaela here, FC.
Dalton hates Periscope.  So I don't need to worry as yet about that. He is doing a tub talk with Dalton tonight. 😍
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 6:34 pm

Yes, I just wanted to show you what I managed to learn about Snap Chat and we were talking about Snap Chat in here.

I had a bunch more decorations around her and when I hit save only the sleeping one stayed.  So if anyone here knows anyone who understands Snap Chat let me know!

So are you not excited that MacK is getting an album with the label??!!!

Back to top Go down
Hathor

Hathor

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 6:52 pm

FC must you bash Dalton every chance you get? Growing tiresome. Personally  I get you don't like him. Others of us do.  Dalton has something special. I am really sad you don't hear it.

Dalton is not Adam. But Dalton to many has a special quality.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 7:09 pm

Where the hell did I bash Dalton????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just said a few posts up they were all special!!!!

Where did I even type his name?????????????????

Back to top Go down
Hathor

Hathor

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 7:36 pm

I was reading back. You said Dalton only talked Stop. That Adam is better. I just read it.

Yes Adam is a better vocalist but Dalton has his own gift of connecting. I asked you to watch Say Something and Hopelessly Devoted to You.  You never replied, said you watched or that it was good.

😞
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 8:12 pm

OH MY GOD!!  So tonight you jump on me out of the blue for something I said ages ago!!! 

And it wasn't bashing!  It was my opinion about the way he sang that song.  And yes I think Adam is better.  Now THAT is an issue????  If people think Adam or someone else is better??!!  So we cannot voice our opinion that someone is better??

Seems you have bashed Kris Allen and said Adam was better than him several times. 

There was a lot of bashing of LaPorcha and Kate liked her.  Should Kate be mad at you?

This is getting ridiculous!! 

Yes, you told me to watch his videos of those songs.  I did.  I didn't love them like you and Canear and I didn't want to get yelled at for that so I avoided the subject. 

And I was here tonight being perfectly happy and excited and pleasant and you hit me that?  Regarding something I said weeks ago?  Maybe more?

Don't worry.  I won't be talking about anybody here!!!!

Back to top Go down
Hathor

Hathor

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 8:17 pm

FC I am sorry you feel I jumped on you. That was not my intention. I did get hurt when you didn't reply to me.  I mean seriously you watched Gokey and commented but no comment on Dalton?   If you asked me a question and I didn't reply and ignored you, how would you feel?
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 8:45 pm

Hathor wrote:
FC must you bash Dalton every chance you get? Growing tiresome. Personally  I get you don't like him. Others of us do.  Dalton has something special. I am really sad you don't hear it.

Dalton is not Adam. But Dalton to many has a special quality.

Must I bash him EVERY CHANCE I GET??  Seriously?  How many times have I said I think he is handsome and sweet and wish him all the best?  All I ever said negative is I don't particularly care for his voice!

Growing tiresome???  How long since I even said I didn't care for his voice?  How little have I talked about him at all that it is GROWING TIRESOME??? 

I ignored it because of the times you got upset with me that I didn't love him like you two do!!  Read back and see those discussions.  I knew that would happen when I told you I didn't care for his performance on Kelly and Michael.  Or that I preferred the original and MacK's "Say Something"?   I didn't feel like getting into that again.

And you have ignored questions for me soooo many times!!  Usually in the Hello thread - to the point I would wonder if you read my posts!  Just today I asked what a Heart Trap was and you didn't answer.  Both Canear and I asked repeatedly if Briah and Matt got the house (this was back when they were supposed to find out on a Tuesday) and you never answered that.  There were plenty of other times.    I figured you didn't closely read the posts or you just don't want to answer the questions.  I don't give you grief about it.

I didn't answer because I didn't want you to get pissed at me and you are pissed because I didn't answer.  I guess I just should have lied and said I loved the performances.

Back to top Go down
Hathor

Hathor

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 8:53 pm

Ban me if you wish. I would miss you all but seriously I think it would have been nice if you just said nice or cool or whatever. I don't love Mac as you do. I like him, wish him well and comment.  

I am guilty of not reading back. That is true. 
Briah closes 4/22 have a heart is a trap that catches mice or hamster without harming them.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 9:09 pm

Well honestly, I don't see why I should not be able to say what I truly feel, like you do about those you don't particularly love.   What is the point of a discussion forum if we have to walk on eggshells or not be honest with our opinions? I mean that is the point of forums.

I am not saying be brutal - but then I have NEVER been brutal about Dalton.  I never called him names - as some of my faves have been.  Yes, you apologized.  Point is I NEVER did it in the first place.  All I have said is I didn't love his voice.  Isn't that a pretty normal thing to be said in a thread that is about discussing singers in a singing thread?  Kinda like you ripping Kris's voice or LaP's or many others through the season?  You never said Kris was nice or cool to spare Angel's feelings.

I haven't asked Canear to watch MacK's performances and then expect her to lie and say she loved them Laughing 

Can't it just be accepted that you and Canear are totally head over heels for Dalton and that I am not?  Can't that just be OK?

Back to top Go down
canuckadamfan4eva

Number of posts : 13421
Registration date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 9:33 pm

This is so sad. I don't want to walk on egg shells either. I get it that Lap isn't everyones favorite singer but I did like her on Idol. I like a lot of different people and try not to get upset when others might not feel the same way. Hathor you can Canear are huge Dalton fans but not all of us are head over heels for him. I like him but I like Mack better. Trent is growing on me. This was such a great year with a wonderful final and now the board feels like a war zone.

pacing scared loving ahh hockey bearhug allforone
Back to top Go down
stanley2

stanley2

Number of posts : 6397
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 9:54 pm

ahh
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 10:12 pm

canuckadamfan4eva wrote:
This is so sad. I don't want to walk on egg shells either. I get it that Lap isn't everyones favorite singer but I did like her on Idol. I like a lot of different people and try not to get upset when others might not feel the same way. Hathor you can Canear are huge Dalton fans but not all of us are head over heels for him. I like him but I like Mack better. Trent is growing on me. This was such a great year with a wonderful final and now the board feels like a war zone.

pacing scared loving ahh hockey bearhug allforone

Yes it does and it shouldn't!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And it won't anymore!   I will start deleting or editing post like other boards do.  Accept not everyone loves your fave and don't give them grief.

And don't bring stuff up from WEEKS ago and start issues. 

All boards have the rules that you read all posts before you post.  I always do and in every thread.  It's not that busy here that one can't keep up! 

Kate - I liked LaP the person and I agree she is talented.  I just preferred the guys and Olivia and Jenn.

Glad you are coming around to Trent!  He is not everyone's cuppa - but I was intrigued by him from the auditions on!   I hope he puts out a really good album of a mix of country and blues.

And LaP got a recording contract too so you will get one from her too!

And now MacK and the label are working out terms for an album!!  So you got lucky!!

The Roses video should be out soon and I will post it in MacK's thread!

Back to top Go down
canuckadamfan4eva

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 10:21 pm

I like Jenn and Genieve and Olivia beter but Lap was the last women standin lol.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 10:25 pm

Oh yes - forgot about Genieve! She was interesting.  I was hoping to see more of her.  Fascinating life style. 

I really loved Jenn.  Her You Tubes out there are so good!!  She has been trying to make it for awhile now.  Felt so bad when she was let go....  I hope she catches a break.

Back to top Go down
canuckadamfan4eva

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 10:31 pm

I hope so too. She lives in Utah so that might be hard. She would fit n with Joey, Hayley and Blake and Casey with Post Modern Jukebox.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 10:38 pm

That would be perfect!!  Love Joey and Casey and Haley!!

MACK'S ACOUSTIC ROSES VIDEO IS UP!! 

I will put the link in his thread!

Back to top Go down
canuckadamfan4eva

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 10:43 pm

Cool.
I think lot of the former Idols who live in LA seem to have a good network such as doing gis with Post Modern Jukebox etc. I know Blake Lewis has done some stuff with Elliott as well as Post Modern Juke Box.
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

Number of posts : 42131
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 7:52 am

Oh my .......... every artist wishes they had such passionate fans I'm sure.  Shocked

All I have to say is that I will post all my Dalton info and such in his thread.  If people want to go there and find out about it, cool.  If not, they don't....besides I think it's easier to have the information all in one place so it's easier to find.  I can only control me so I will make that effort.  

I wish you all liked him as much as Hathor and I do, but that's not the case..........just as FC has said it is for Mac with me.  No rhyme nor reason for it, just the way it is.  Anyhow...........it's a lovely Sunday.  sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON Empty

Back to top Go down

AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next