Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON

Go down 
+4
stanley2
canuckadamfan4eva
Hathor
Firecracker
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Hathor

Hathor

Number of posts : 21954
Registration date : 2013-04-08

AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 4 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 12:41 pm

Yep I was typing to fast and wrong.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 4 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 9:13 pm

yep I think that is Jennifer Hudson just on the side of Carrie and Chris Daughtry, probably Jordan over Kris and Kat is next to David C, and under Adam.

Those three seriously the hardest to tell out of the pic the others were easy breezy!

Shannon praying shannonangel
Back to top Go down
stanley2

stanley2

Number of posts : 6397
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 4 EmptyFri May 27, 2016 9:51 pm

I just realized that there has been nothing from La'porsha Renae at all, just as I thought. She will probably disappear, just like all those others like her.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82413
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 4 EmptySat May 28, 2016 7:10 am

LaPorsha was signed to the Motown section of Big Machines Records.  I am sure she is working on her album.

Trent has been getting gigs non-stop!  But then he DID win and that is as it should be.  LaP was lucky to get signed.  I said all along she will go nowhere in the real music world and I still feel that way. 

She got a lot of votes for the wrong reasons.  She is not current.  She has no star quality.  There is no buzz.  We shall see what happens when her album comes out.

AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 4 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
Hathor

Hathor

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 4 EmptySat May 28, 2016 1:57 pm

I say LaPorcha crashes and burns. Trent, Dalton, MacKenzie are all doing more, lots more. Heck even Avalon has gigs as does Amelia.  Tristan is doing a lot and will be touring with Dalton and Friends.

LaPorcha has vanished. I expect her cd to be released with little or no promotion.
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

Number of posts : 42158

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 8:04 pm

Dalton posted this Tweet tonight.  I think it's something everyone should see and read.  He is an incredibly special young man.  He's being so open and honest and is helping so many by doing so.  

AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 4 13417462_10210366055376875_812638801619433748_n

AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 4 13339728_10210366055736884_8448122743794136007_n
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 12:58 pm

i was playing with my new cell phone,(Samsung Galaxy Core Prime), and was watching youtube videos on it when I found some old Idolatry episodes and I watched them  They were from Season 8 and I tell ya I so miss that season.  Well I came to the one that was all about Danny and "Scream ON" and was laughing so hard.  They hated Danny and I loved it.  All they said in this video was freaking sooooooooooooooooo true.  I always knew they were pushing Danny to have a Adam and Danny finale but until Scream On I never freaking realized how much they had wanted it and how far they would go to throw Kris and Alli under the freaking bus.  They through both so under it they should have been dead after Rock week.  Danny got such a huge pass for that wreck and to this day it still pisses me off.  Kris and Alli both did so good on their songs and they got put down but Danny lets out a scream that wakes the dead and he is given props for trying to go bold and blah blah blah but if Kris or Alli would of let out that scream from Hell they would have been crusified worse then they were.  Also love how Michael pointed out the Kris/Danny duet was not cool on Danny's part cause he was totally trying to upstage Kris.  Kris is soooooo nice that in his write up he did for the final season he talks of the duet but does not trash Danny at all but compliments him.  Kris from the day of the duet to now has never said one bad thing of Danny for doing that crap and shows how much character he has I love you I love you I love you   Anyway back to Gokey.  Danny should of never been in the final three it should have been Kradison all the way.  Alli was amazing on CryBaby but all she got was trashed on and then went out fourth No No No   Damm Gokey smack smack smack smack

Watch this video it will have you in stitches coffeespit coffeespit coffeespit coffeespit

Here is Alli going out Damm Gokey Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Loved her!  Eta;  Adam and Alli's duet was best duet in Idol history!  Loved what Michael said of Kara cause it so the truth.  Kara was so brutal on Alli so many times as were the others but then she goes all crazy for Alli when she is singing out.  All for the camera in my opinion.  Kara don't want to look like the bad guy for Alli going out!

I watched all of Kradison's Idoltry videos and all three did brilliant interviews!

In the end all is working out for the top four.  Kris has got his beautiful family, just came off his most successful tour to date,(for which he has been picking up lots of new fans), and has put out a totally brilliant, inspiring and very moving 5th cd.  He is living the life he wants and he is extremely happy!!!!  Adam is just ruling the world!!!!  Alli is getting major buzz for her new cd with Halo Circus.  As reviews have been saying Allison has found her voice!!  She is also happily married and doing well.  Danny is doing well in the Christian genre and it is working for him.  He has got a beautiful family and seems very happy.  I still hate Danny for Idol season 8 and all he did but enough years have gone by I can tolerate the man cause he has shown to be supportive of the idols of his season and that is good.  Out of that season it is the top 4 who is doing well.   Matt and Anoop are still working at it and I pray something really good happens for them.  Both are so talented and deserve it.

Shannon  praying  shannonangel
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 5:26 pm

Tristan is at Dalton's show in Nashville tonight........and Trent is to be there as well!

AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 4 CnCfZf4VMAEBdMH
Back to top Go down
Hathor

Hathor

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 5:55 pm

Love how Dalton and Tristan are such close friends.

Dalton and Trent are still close also.
Back to top Go down
canuckadamfan4eva

Number of posts : 13421
Registration date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 6:07 pm

That is very cool.

One day I want to go to New Orleans, Memphis, Nashville and Atlanta. Maybe Savanah too.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 6:36 pm

Canear I love that picture also I knew that trent would be there cause he did a Q and A like last week and mentioned he would be going!

Here is a pic that Tristan posted on her Instagram. In the light of what is going on it is a powerful picture!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHsbaXggk0r/?taken-by=trismcintosh&hl=en

Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 7:08 pm

Here is the 3 of them! So awesome for them to come out and support Dalton tonight. Love how Trent is dressed similarly to Dalton and has the X on his hand!

AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 4 CnCvysNW8AAwrN4
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 7:35 pm

canear wrote:
Here is the 3 of them!  So awesome for them to come out and support Dalton tonight.  Love how Trent is dressed similarly to Dalton and has the X on his hand!  

AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 4 CnCvysNW8AAwrN4

I don't believe Tristan is there to just support I believe this is one of the shows she is on the dockit for.  A few months agao it was put out that she and Dalton would be doing like two or three shows together in Nashville!  Trent is there to support though.

Last edited by AngelWings on Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 7:39 pm

I love you

AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 4 CnDA1B5W8AA5hir
Back to top Go down
Hathor

Hathor

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 6:58 am

Angel the photo of Tristan is moving.
Canear the picture that moves me the most is the hug. So genuine.
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 9:13 pm

New from Tristan ................

Tristan McIntosh ‏@tristanmcintosh · 14m14 minutes ago

Exciting News! Yesterday I was released from my idol contract! Very soon Im going to be creating music for yall :)

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 9:54 pm

canear wrote:
New from Tristan ................

Tristan McIntosh ‏@tristanmcintosh  · 14m14 minutes ago  

Exciting News! Yesterday I was released from my idol contract! Very soon Im going to be creating music for yall :)

LOL I just posted about this in her thread cause she ust posted it on facebook. glad you brought it over to.

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 2:03 pm

Okay folks Shutterfly has sent me something where I can get a free hardback book and I am going to do it.  I need to do a new favorite American Idols book cause the last one I did was only through season 8 cause I was making it during season 9.  Anyway it is for only 20 pages so my question is do I do my top 20 and give them all a page or do I do a page that has my faves but not total faves all on it and that leaves it so I have most of the pages for my tops giving them more pages???  Seriously how can I regulate my Kris and Adam to just one page I love you I love you I love you   I really am conflicted.  HELP ME!!

Eta For this book I will be adding in pics of my faves from seasons 9, 10, 11, 12 and 15.  Did not watch 13 or 14 at all!!!

My TOP faves by the way are:

Kris
Adam
George
David A.
Clay,(yes I know I just said Clay but as voices go I still adore that voice of his)
Taylor
Chris Daughtry
Diana
Kelly
Carrie
Anthony,(finally found more pics of him)
Allison
David C.
Jason

Help help help.  All post are welcome  sunny

Shannon  praying  shannonangel
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 2:25 pm

I personally would do a book with my 20 faves and give them each a page.  I assume you have a lot of Kris and Adam in your first book.

I just think a Top 20 book would be a nice keepsake now that the show is over.

Have fun with it whichever you decide!

AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 4 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
Hathor

Hathor

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 5:04 pm

Oh Angel those Shutterfly@e.shutterfly.com books are amaging. Do it you will lover it and it wI'll give you years of enjoyment. 

My favs in no order.
Adam
Chris Daughtry
Jason
Dalton
Kelly
Quentin,
Phillip
Kelly Pickler
Casey James
Haley Rhinehart 
Blake Lewis
Sam Wolfe
Alex Preston

Last edited by Hathor on Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 5:23 pm

My faves:

Adam
Phillip
Kris
MacK
Chris
Kelly
Carrie
Jessica
Haley
Casey Abrahms
Taylor
Trent
Elliott
Kellie (but not for her music, her personality)
Scotty
Jason
Lee
Crystal
Joey Cook
Constantine

That is my Top 20!!

Hathor - I cannot believe you do not have Phillip on your list!!  His music is amazing!!!!!!

Last edited by Firecracker on Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 5:23 pm

Such an awesome idea Shannon!

Since you have 20 pages, I would do a page for each season you watched.  That would leave you 7 pages then?  I see you listed 14 favs so you could then put 2 favs on a page to get to 20 pages.  

Good luck with it!
Back to top Go down
canuckadamfan4eva

Number of posts : 13421
Registration date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 6:45 pm

That sounds like a great idea Shannon.
My favs are
Chris
Adam
Bo
Kellie
Kelly
Bucky
Blake
Casey James
Fantasia
Mack
Casey Abrams
Caleb
Elliott
Carly Smithson
David Cook
I know there are some I'm missing

Back to top Go down
Hathor

Hathor

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 7:17 pm

Oh FC thank you for calling me out on Phillip. Total screw up on my part. I adore him. Thank you
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 9:21 pm

Hathor wrote:
Oh Angel those Shutterfly@e.shutterfly.com books are amaging. Do it you will lover it and it wI'll give you years of enjoyment. 

Hathor I have made many.  I have the one I was talking about in my first post,(that is the book that Kris, Marie Miller and all the guys signed at my concert.).  I have a Kradam one I  have a favorite athletes, sports teams one and I have a Nature, angels and fairies one.  I need a new one cause as I said I made the first one when season 9 was going on so I only put pics from seasons 1 through 8 in the book.  Also I couldn't find many for Chris, Kelly, Anthony but now I have more for them.  I want to add pics of people like Kellie Pickler, Jordan Sparks, Haley Scarnato, Angie Miller,(Zealen), Joshua and Holly, Scotty and Lauren, Stefano, Mac, Tristan and so on.  Like I said there is only two seasons I didn't watch so I have a lot of faves.

Yep FC I have a lot of Kris and Adam in my other books but they both have lots of new brilliant very gorgeous pics out  Razz  Razz  Razz  But in saying that I get what you are saying!

Thanks for piping in FC, Hathor, Canear and Kate.  Now I just need to hear from Teddy, Judy and Badger.

Eta:Here is the cover of my first AI favorites book and of course those are all the thoughtful guys and gal signatures from my concert. Oh and also Adams dancer Sasha signed it after Adams concert at the midstate fair sunny
https://www.instagram.com/p/BFwIwnmO520/?taken-by=angelwings7190&hl=en

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next