Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS!

Go down 
+6
foreveryoung
Sky
dancingdigits
Dusty
claytoncavaliers
Firecracker
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
canear

canear

Number of posts : 42136
Registration date : 2009-06-09

ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS!   ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS! - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 7:50 pm

I should just stay out of this. I don't pay any mind to reviews, good or bad, for anyone. I was just making an observation......... shrugging
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82375
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS!   ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS! - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 7:55 pm

Hey, there is nothing "to stay out of". It's a discussion and an exchange of opinions/ideas.

ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS! - Page 7 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39749
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS!   ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS! - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 8:03 pm

Okay, I think we all just need this tour OVER!!!! Let's just get to the CD already. I think that would be the best thing for everyone. Because truly we shouldn't be telling anyone to stay away from anything and no one should feel they have to even if we think it'd be better for them unless they decide that for themselves. So I too will shush up!!!

We can get back to LOVING now!
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS!   ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS! - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 8:08 pm

No need to stop celebrating as i said I love both guys and nothing said is going to change that but for all who want it I can't change who i am and how i feel. I am so very happy that Adam is getting the major love cause he has worked his ass off in this business to get it but in the same sentence I am not going to act like i am happy and fine and dandy seeing another person i love dearly getting torn to shreds all the time. Even if I don't read the reviews i know what is happening. I do not want anybody to walk on egg shells so I will do what i have to do and that is have to take myself out of the threads that upset me and that is both of the review threads.. I have had to give up the Adam forum on Idol forums so it won't be that difficult giving up the review threads until the tour is over. After the tour maybe i will be able to come into them again cause maybe them the stupid comparisions of Adam and Kris will be done with.

This is the type of thing that makes it hard to be a huge fan of both. Cause it is so hard being Happy for one and then being sad for the other. it tears you apart and now i see why people told me I have to cut one off cause all it is going to do it cause heart ache. I can't cut one off though cause i love them both more than i should!!

You guys post as you will cause i will not be posting in here anymore till the tour is over; be happy for Adam cause he deserves all the kudos he gets and Kris says that every time!!

Shannon praying :angel3:
Back to top Go down
claytoncavaliers

claytoncavaliers

Number of posts : 6399
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS!   ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS! - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 1:26 pm

I usually post concert reviews in the Music section in the Tour thread, but any reviews that are particularly glowing and gushing over Adam I post here because I've been very mindful of how sensitive some of us might be to criticism of other Idols. This is our special place to celebrate all that is ADAM, and it is wonderful to be able to do that without hurting anyone's feelings :hug: . We can't help what the reviewers write - some are more tactful than others, some are downright scathing in their comments about certain Idols. Adam stands out from this group of 10 in so many ways for so many different reasons for so many different people. He is truly one of a kind - just an exciting and thrilling performer, and the sky's the limit for him right now! And WE, his fans, MUST celebrate that! :adam: :confetti: :confetti: :confetti:
I, for one, thank you, FC, profusely for allowing us to drool 🤤 , gush, pant :lovepant: , and hyperventilate fainting :lovepant: over Adam freely and without prejudice!! woohoo woohoo You, my girl, are awesome!! bowdown bowdown bowdown bowdown :yourock: :yourock: :yourock: :yourock:
Love all you guys! grouphug circle
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS!   ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS! - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 1:36 pm

Oh CC!! Thank you!!! You made my day!!! hug4

I am thrilled you all followed me here and I love and appreciate all that you bring to the board!

I DO want this to be a place to love and adore Adam freely! So adore away!!

And you are quite right - Adam stands out my a country mile, not just from this group of Top 10 but ALL the groups of Top 10! One of a kind indeed!

ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS! - Page 7 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
dancingdigits

dancingdigits

Number of posts : 743
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS!   ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS! - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 1:57 pm

I just read somewhere that Adam's album will drop on Nov. 24th! So they are planning it for the big Thanksgiving buying holiday! They had better press and ship a million because that CD is going to FLY off the shelves!
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS!   ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS! - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 2:01 pm

From your mouth to God's ears DD! praying

Back to top Go down
claytoncavaliers

claytoncavaliers

Number of posts : 6399
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS!   ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS! - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:37 pm

"...it’s nice to know there’s just a little bit of Indiana in one of the finest singers to emerge this year."

What a nice thing to say! :D And the writer is a guy, for heaven's sake! Laughing

http://www.examiner.com/x-4802-Indianapolis-TV-Examiner~y2009m9d6-Adam-Lamberta-Hoosier-from-Indianapolis
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS!   ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS! - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:44 pm

Thanks CC! I love the comments and let me tell you he isn't just one of the finest this year - he is one of the finest ever!!

Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

Number of posts : 11264

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS!   ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS! - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:53 pm

The comments are fantastic, loved. yippee
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 19110

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS!   ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS! - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 3:06 pm

Rolling Stone will have small article on Adam's cd release!!

http://www.rcarecords.com/adamlambert/adam_rollingstone_albumpreview.jpg
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS!   ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS! - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 3:33 pm

OMG! I am seriously going to LOVE this CD! What he just described is exactly the kind of music I love!!!

Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS!   ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS! - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 2:56 pm

This was an interesting read.....................

Quote :

Adam Lambert - Details, Details...

ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS! - Page 7 1943260_f260

ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS! - Page 7 41tLK7Bb3ZL._SL75_ Time For Miracles
Price: $1.29

ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS! - Page 7 51U57QQezdL._SL75_ No Boundaries
Price: $1.29

For Adam Lambert fans who thought they had an exciting week coming up with the release of his new song Time For Miracles, things just got more interesting. They were jolted with a media bombshell that had nothing to do with a disaster movie, when Lambert announced via Twitter, that he would be gracing the November cover of Details magazine, and divulged that the photo shoot for the story was "pretty racy". News of the shoot has already fetched coverage from several entertainment news programs, and earnest fans eager to get a look before November have been treated to an advanced peep at the pics, courtesy of a resourceful user on LiveJournal.com.
The Details publication, described as "a daring, distinctive magazine for men who are passionate about adventure, style, music, fashion, sports, politics, humor and pop culture., has captured Adam and a seemingly ambiguous female model in some daringly intimate poses. One of the pics reveals a fully clothed Adam clutching the woman's naked body while resting his head peacefully on her thigh; a look of reverent appreciation adorning his face.
Not unlike his Rolling Stone magazine cover, there are a few symbolic gestures contained in the photographs, and his fans are up for the scrutiny. For one, his signature black nail polish has clearly been picked half off, a habit Lambert has confessed to indulging in when anxious or nervous. This could be a subtle representation of his awkward intimacy with women, since Lambert is openly gay. Though he has indicated that he enjoys women, he's pushing his own envelope a bit with this one. For Lambert, an unkept manicure would not otherwise be overlooked for a national photo shoot. Not without purpose, anyway.

Another interesting, and rather obvious display, is the way he smooth-handles the woman lithely stretched out beneath him like a wanton feline. His left hand rests firmly and deliberately on her breast, but his right hand rests rather tentatively on her thigh, making only partial contact; another hint of hesitation in giving himself up to her completely.
Details, Details...
In each of the photos, in fact, Lambert holds back something. Even a photo of him kissing the model involves no actual lip lock. Perhaps he is trying to display the genuine appreciation he has for women,while standing his ground as a gay man. He hasn't compromised his sexuality in any way, further symbolized by how he remains fully clothed, and his submissive role in the photos present him in a very un-threatening manner. It appears he is cleverly capitalizing on the attraction from women by indulging their fantasies, and using these masterfully choreographed images to do it. Subsequently, he is preserving his status and appeal; leaving no one out of his marketing plan.
And let's face it, a little shock is good for his stock.
While Adam Lambert's number one asset is his voice, he's made this statement without even having to use it. But what exactly is he trying to say? Only he knows the answer to that. He's playing a little game of mental hopscotch with the media, and perhaps with us as well. And with Adam Lambert, we are quickly learning, there are no accidents- particularly in how he presents himself to the world. This layout will certainly generate discussion about his motives, and provoke some thought about gender attractions. I think he'd call it a good day if he inspired people to revisit the status quo on sexuality, love, and freedom, though.They are the basis, after all, for his music and his life.

The rest is just details...

Back to top Go down
nouniness

nouniness

Number of posts : 976

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS!   ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS! - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 3:03 pm

Yes, Sky, it was a most interesting read ...
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS!   ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS! - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 4:03 pm

Very interesting indeed! Thanks!

Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS!   ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS! - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 4:07 pm

Very interesting indeed!
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS!   ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS! - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 6:52 pm

Hmmmm.

ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS! - Page 7 Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS!   ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS! - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 6:55 pm

Oooooh, Teddy...................your siggy..................OMG!
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS!   ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS! - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:01 pm

On the Adam Music is the link to the review of three of Adam's songs, it is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS!   ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS! - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:04 pm

Your just noticing the siggy now Sky? What have you been doing? LOL

But many thanks to you!! ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS! - Page 7 Icon_biggrin

YES!!! The review of the three songs is INCREDIBLE!!! A MUST READ! GO DO IT NOW!
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS!   ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS! - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:14 pm

I'm in an Adam induced stupor. Okay, how long have you had this one? I'm afraid to ask. ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS! - Page 7 Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS!   ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS! - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:19 pm

Haha it's okay Sky!!! I totally understand!

I've only had it since yesterday. So not long at all!

It's brand new.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS!   ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS! - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:21 pm

I've only been in and out of here so many times, I didn't take the time to notice. I don't see how I could have missed those blue eyes with the blue jacket.......

Geez, you had me worried that you'd had it a week or so and I hadn't noticed...... ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS! - Page 7 Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS!   ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS! - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:43 pm

If that had been the case Sky you'd be getting a lot of ribbing and teasing from me!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS!   ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS! - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS!
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next