Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS!

Go down 
+6
foreveryoung
Sky
dancingdigits
Dusty
claytoncavaliers
Firecracker
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82369
Registration date : 2008-08-09

ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS! Empty
PostSubject: ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS!   ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS! EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 3:40 pm

Post reviews of Adam here!

Quote :
USA Today

http://blogs.usatoday.com/idolchatter/

Number Two: Adam Lambert
Adam Lambert finished second? You couldn't tell it from this crowd, which greets the explosive sounds and strobing lights with shrieks. Adam kicks off his set with Led Zeppelin's Whole Lotta Love, and the stage fills with smoke. He's wearing a blue-and-black metallic-looking studded jacket that comes down to his knees, along with a sleeveless black T-shirt and black pants. The crowd may have been dancing for Allison and Danny -- for Adam, they're screaming. Suddenly we've gone from the world of AC pop into a real rock show.

Second song is Muse's Starlight, and the six disco balls hanging above the stage turns the Rose Garden into a planetarium. It's Adam's typically impressive song choice -- for the arrangement, imagine Erasure's Andy Bell fronting the Sisters of Mercy -- and he sings it flawlessly, beautifully, slipping in and out of falsetto. (I wonder if this begins to approach what his album will sound like -- you wouldn't hear me complaining if it did.) Matt's version of Hard to Handle was pretty cool, but this is the first of the new numbers I'd lay down cash money to hear again.

Low-level fog creeps in, as Adam takes a seat on a stool to sing the Tears for Fears/Gary Jules song Mad World. The crowd is still on its feet, and they've brought out their cameras -- you could practically read in here, the flashes are so steady. Some people are singing along; most of them just look entranced.

The guitarist cranks out the opening chords to Slow Ride start, and the audience knows what's coming -- or, rather, who. Allison Iraheta walks on stage, and the place goes ballistic.

Now, he's doing the David Bowie medley he promised, which starts with Life on Mars (and the big red planet is behind him on the video screen). As he slides into Fame, the crowd shrieks again, but it's not for the song: Adam has shed his jacket, revealing the sleeveless T underneath. He's obviously been working with JaQuel Knight on choreography, too; he's moving lithely across the stage in a way Idol viewers never saw. The third number, Let's Dance, assumes a pulsing, throbbing club rhythm under his command, barely resembling the pseudo-horn-band arrangement of Bowie's original.

He finishes, then descends on the center-stage lift.

ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS! 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
claytoncavaliers

claytoncavaliers

Number of posts : 6399
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS!   ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS! EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:51 am

Adam Lambert’s Imminent Success Is a Lock
12-Jul-2009
Written by: Casey Blackwell</FONT>

Runner-up Adam Lambert steals the show on the Idols Live! Tour.</FONT></FONT>ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS! Grey_loader

Despite his runner-up status, Adam Lambert is stealing the show on the season 8 American Idols Live</FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT>! Tour.

Mercury News notes that the first contestant to woo the crowd when the contestants hit Oakland for their fifth show of the tour was 17-year-old Allison Iraheta, who finished third on the show</FONT></FONT></FONT>. The young rocker picked pitch-perfect tunes to go with her raspy voice reminiscent of Pat Benatar, such as “So What,” by Pink, and Heart's “Barracuda.”

However, PressDemocrat.com reports that the crowd favorite was glam-rocker and one-time Broadway baby Adam Lambert. Lambert paid homage to both sides of his inspiration, says Mercury News , by performing everything from Led Zeppelin's “Whole Lotta Love” to “Starlight,” by Muse, and Tears for Fears' “Mad World,” as well as a David Bowie medley. The producers of the concert even hedged their bets with a Lambert/Iraheta duet of Foghat's “Slow Ride.”

On the other hand, a href= http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_12819876?nclick_check=1 >Mercury News </A>reports that this year’s reigning Idol, Kris Allen, fell short of the bar set for him by Lambert. Allen performed his trademark “folksy” versions of such hits as the Beatles’ “Hey Jude” and Kanye West’s “Heartless,” which he performed to the crowd and judges’ delight towards the end of season 8, with only mediocre success in Oakland.

Lambert is releasing two albums in quick succession this year, Reuters reports. The expected 19/RCA Records</FONT></FONT> debut is set to drop this fall, while “On with the Show,” an album filled with pre-“Idol” tracks recorded by the vocal powerhouse, is set to hit stores this summer.

Winner Kris Allen’s own album is also due for release this fall. Allen told Reuters that his sound will be reminiscent of the likes of John Mayer and Jason Mraz.

The Idols rolled into San Jose, Calif. tonight for their next show on the 50 city tour.

http://www.thecelebritycafe.com/features/30289.html
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS!   ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS! EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 10:09 am

ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS! 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
Dusty

Dusty

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS!   ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS! EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 4:43 am

He is so sweet...what a guy! Thanks for posting that FC!
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS!   ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS! EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 4:59 am

You are welcome my friend! :D

Back to top Go down
claytoncavaliers

claytoncavaliers

PostSubject: Awesome article about Adam!   ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS! EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 8:04 am

The National Ledger posted an article about Adam the other day that claimed he was a "diva" and was annoying to the other contestants etc etc. Did any of you see it? I didn't post it because I didn't believe it - especially coming from the NL!

Anyway, here's a great response to that article! Enjoy!

Adam Lambert's secret: Accusations of warmth, professionalism dog American Idol finalist

July 14 4:08pm

There's a recession on. There's a hole in the ozone layer over Antarctica. Rush Limbaugh is still on the air. And now, mysterious and unattributed sources say Adam Lambert may have a bit of an attitude problem.
As if life weren't hard enough.
It's no wonder that in these jaded times, people find good things hard to believe in. Unicorns. Leprechauns. Decent people with talent. In a world so eager to dash even our tamest hopes, it's all just a little hard to swallow.
So when a source as reliable as the National Ledger tells us Adam is a diva -- well, why not? So what if no one has ever been willing to put their name where their mouth is? It's far easier to buy someone so indisputably talented (and undeniably pretty) as a villain than as a good guy.

And now to the film!
It's established fact among Idol fans and bloggers that a person who would malign Adam Lambert's character would also kick a puppy. But just for fun, we wanted to see what readily available footage could tell us about who this guy really is.
Week after week, we watched Adam Lambert accept the judges comments after each song on the Idol stage with thanks and a smile. He rarely failed to congratulate the band. His fellow contestants described him as someone they could talk to easily and turn to for advice. Danny Gokey, his biggest rival for most of the season, said Adam "brings out the best in people." When Jillian Reynolds of American Idol Extra asked who they would call the "Camp counselor" of the group, the one they all went to if they felt down, had a problem, or needed advice, the top 7 unanimously voted: "Definitely Adam!" Fellow contestants Anoop Desai and Lil Rounds told Rolling Stone Adam is a "really sweet person."
And Kris Allen, whose win has earned him more press for his basic human decency than for his substantial musical chops, told EW's Adam B. Vary, "I adore the guy." (That's just one of the places Allen has sung his runner-up's praises; a comprehensive list would require a full-length bromance novel.)

Ah, but what does the press say about Lambert's attitude?
Not generally known for their high opinion of pop stars, or reality stars, or... anybody...the press, in Adam's case, tells the same story. Michelle Collins at VH1's Best Week Ever says, "the guy could not have been LESS diva." Via twitter, Entertainment Weekly Michael Slezak tells us, "Adam was absolutely delightful when he visited the Idolatry set.” Also via twitter, Nancy O'Dell of Access Hollywood reports, "He was great... really like him as a person now as we spent a good while talking."

Conclusion?
The [i]True Hollywood Story
on Adam Lambert: Rolling Stone called him season eight's "Wild Idol," and he's certainly wildly talented, wildly attractive, and wildly controversial.
But the wildest thing about Adam Lambert may be that, according to all attributed sources... he seems to be a genuinely good guy.
Let's play a game! Is Adam Lambert a hero or a villain? Let's see your quotes and links in the comments. Bonus points for any first-hand negative character statement you can find with a link and a named source. Positive character statements also welcome -- and probably easier to find.

http://www.examiner.com/x-15367-Boston-Reality-TV-Examiner~y2009m7d14-Adam-Lamberts-secret--Accusations-of-warmth-professionalism-dog-American-Idol-finalist
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS!   ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS! EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 8:13 am

I didn't post the other article either because it originated in the National Enquirer - which is also the same rag that stated Adam and Kris couldn't get along and couldn't stand each other.

Well, we know how true THAT story was Rolling Eyes I don't believe a thing in the NE- not ever.

Back to top Go down
dancingdigits

dancingdigits

Number of posts : 743
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS!   ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS! EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:02 pm

I love that rebuttal!!

Adam the Stripper--Sexxxayy. That man can strip for me anytime! tha115
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS!   ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS! EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:07 pm

Adam has all our minds in the gutter DD! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
claytoncavaliers

claytoncavaliers

PostSubject: Adam's Riding a Rocket!   ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS! EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 3:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 19110

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS!   ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS! EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 4:14 pm

Really a good one!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS!   ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS! EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 4:24 pm

Thanks for that one CC!

Back to top Go down
Dusty

Dusty

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS!   ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS! EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:25 am

What a guy..thanks for posting that!!
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

Number of posts : 11264
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS!   ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS! EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 11:16 am

Lambert Hypnotizes On 'American Idol' TourTop 10 bring their three-hour concert to Los Angeles.
By Jim Cantiello

LOS ANGELES — On Thursday night, the latest crop of "American Idol" superstars returned to the city that helped make them famous as the American Idols Live! tour descended upon L.A.'s Staples Center.

It was my first opportunity to get to see the infamous tour — it always hits the NYC area when we're super busy with Video Music Awards stuff — and it did not disappoint.

First of all, the energy in the room was dizzying. Before the show even began, the crowd erupted anytime L.A.'s own Adam Lambert popped up onscreen in never-ending monitor loops advertising Ford, Coke and Disney World. (It wouldn't be "Idol" without the product placement!)

The nearly three-hour concert kicked off exactly the way you'd want it to — with a full band jamming to the show's addictively cheesy theme song. Even better? The video graphics that went along with the overture made you feel like you were inside the opening credits. Fans have seen that androgynous robot hold up a microphone at least 500 times. The "Idol" tour lets you feel like you are the genitalia-free robot. I shouted executive producer Cecile Frot-Coutaz's name just to make it even more authentic.

The first half of the show is made up of short sets from the "bottom six" of the top 10. But what might sound like a marathon of "meh" on paper actually ended up being a string of surprises! Michael Sarver kicked off the show with infectious enthusiasm and an unexpected disco R&B shuffle. (Ever wondered what Ne-Yo's "Closer" would sound like being sung by a jovial white guy with a twang? It's better than you think.)

And while I wouldn't say Megan Joy looked comfortable onstage (accidentally crashing her mug into a microphone stand didn't help), at least she sounded better than she ever did on "Idol." Final "caw caws" included! Even Samantha Ronson and Lindsay Lohan agreed — the celebs were apparently two of the many fans in attendance, and they have the tweets to prove it!

Matt Giraud and Scott MacIntyre, the two piano men of season eight, didn't disappoint, particularly with a sequence during the group number that concluded act one. We all knew Matt had potential thanks to his Hollywood week "Georgia on My Mind" performance, and while his "Idol" journey was mired in "Who am I?" identity crises, Matt has found his footing big-time. His confidence was up 500 percent, his falsetto was strong, and his set featured more runs than Montezuma's revenge. The weak spot in his set list was, not surprisingly, a Fray song he bombed on the show. Don't get me wrong, his tour performance was miles better than the "Idol" abomination, but for a guy who is finally figuring out his own swagger, it was disappointing to hear Matt ape Fray frontman Isaac Slade's annoying Kermit the Frog stylings instead of showcasing his own vocal twists.

Scott also showed up to change minds. His time on "Idol" was spent awkwardly singing drippy lite-FM staples, but on tour he absolutely destroys (in a good way) Keane's "Bend and Break" and Vanessa Carlton's "A Thousand Miles." I know, I know. Keane and Vanessa Carlton are also drippy life-FM staples, but give the guy credit for finally choosing songs written in this decade. Not to mention that his voice sounded richer than a dozen flourless chocolate cakes and his hilarious onstage banter proved that Scott could give Normund Gentle a run for his money (though I'm not sure if I was supposed to giggle when the visually impaired singer uttered Carlton's lyric about "staring blankly ahead").

On the R&B tip, Anoop's bump-and-grind-filled performance was the first one of the night that had the audience snapping pics like paparazzi. But it was Lil Rounds who was an absolute revelation with her high-energy, sass-filled set. The way she strutted around while covering Mary J. Blige and Alicia Keys explained why the four judges were beyond harsh to the poor girl when she floundered on "Idol." By the time Lil stripped down to a halter top to sing "Single Ladies," I was convinced that there was no place on Earth more divine at that very moment.

The second half of the show kicked off with an Allison Iraheta mini-concert that was as bitchin' as it was brief. The 17-year-old has the vocal prowess of a singer twice her age and she already has the "diva" staging down pat: The youngster sang while a giant fan blew her hair back like she was Mariah Carey. Adorable! I also have to give it up to her for singing Heart's "Barracuda," which was so good it made me forget about Fergie's embarrassing screaming (and flipping!) "Idol Gives Back" rendition.

American Idol Live! Tour Stops In L.A.

The Staples Center exploded once Danny Gokey bounded onstage like an eager puppy. I have to admit, seeing the "Idol" star sing "P.Y.T." in the exact spot where Michael Jackson's coffin was displayed nine days ago was a tad uncomfortable and unfortunate. But he soon won me over with a soulful take on Santana's "Maria Maria," which had a mid-song-striptease-and-salsa-with-a-microphone-stand breakdown that had the 60-year-old women in the crowd going crazy. He wrapped up his four-song suite with back-to-back Rascal Flatts: a new and improved "What Hurts the Most" (his phrasing much stronger than it was during "Idol" — but what was with the "Lion King" sun background behind him?!) and what was either an uncomfortably sappy or breathtakingly moving "My Wish," depending on whether you think his story is inspiring or exploitive. Seems like the majority of "Idol" fans at the Staples Center were in the former category because the vibe in the room suddenly switched to one of those Time Life "Songs 4 Worship" commercials where people weep and wave their hands in the air as they sing to the Lord. (The godly lighting backdrop and gospel rant during the finale certainly led to that feeling, I'm sure.)

Then the show quickly changed gears from angels to demons, with glamazon Adam Lambert emerging from the back of the stage like an alien from the planet Rocktune.

The over-the-top praise Adam received during his unprecedented run on "Idol" — including Kara famously proclaiming him a "rock gawwd!" — is almost an understatement. As far as stage presence goes, he can't be beat. A thousand Lady Gagas could have descended on Downtown Los Angeles singing Madonna tunes while making out with Britney Spears, and I still don't think a single audience member would have been able to look away from Adam's riveting onstage antics. He's got Elvis' snarl, Gene Simmons' cockiness and Klaus Nomi's aura of mystique. And just as I was worried that his set was veering into self-indulgent territory (David Bowie's "Life on Mars"?), the band segued into another Thin White Duke classic, "Fame," and while Adam sashayed and preened. (He covered Muse during his set too.)

I won't say it's unfortunate that "Idol" winner Kris Allen has to follow Adam's epic space oddity, because Allen definitely holds his own. In some ways, Kris' set list is the most masterfully constructed of the entire tour. He begins with the Kanye "Heartless" cover that helped propel him to victory. Then he smartly ditches the anemic "No Boundaries" coronation single for a rousing Killers tune, "All These Things That I've Done." (Audible gasps could be heard as he dropped his voice down to the depths of his chest on the catchy "I got soul but I'm not a soldier" refrain, exposing a deep bass he kept a secret during his "Idol" journey. Why were you holding out on us, Kris?)

He tickled the ivories — and sang with an appealing Elton John-esque cadence — during Matchbox Twenty's "Bright Lights," before hopping up and delivering a delirious guitar solo. And just when you thought Kris was ending on a high note with his stellar "Ain't No Sunshine," he busted out the acoustic guitar for "Hey (Friggin') Jude." Show-off.

The entire group (minus an apparently sick Megan Joy) joined Allen for the never-ending "na na nas." Just as I was ready to grab my $25 collector's program and head for the exit to beat the rush, the top 10 returned with a final group number, Journey's "Don't Stop Believing." Yes, it's cliché, and yes, you might roll your eyes at the 400 disco balls that emerge from the ceiling for no reason whatsoever, but in many ways it's the perfect winking tribute to a show that began as a glorified karaoke competition and has transformed into a cultural force that digs up nothing short of (wait for it... wait for it...) artistry
Back to top Go down
dancingdigits

dancingdigits

Number of posts : 743
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS!   ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS! EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:58 pm

Adam wins them all over!! I'm also pleased that Kris is getting good reviews. It's fortunate that he and Adam's styles are so different, or it could make following Adam anticlimactic. The fact that Kris can play a number of instruments is a big plus for him, too.
Back to top Go down
claytoncavaliers

claytoncavaliers

PostSubject: Fans Fawn over Adam!   ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS! EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 12:14 pm

Jul 17 2009 12:03 PM EDT
'American Idol' Fans Fawn Over Adam Lambert At L.A. Tour Stop

Anoop Desai also got some love: 'There's something sexy about him,' one fan admits.

By Katie Byrne

LOS ANGELES — If Thursday's American Idols Live! tour stop in L.A. proved anything, it's that America's love for Adam Lambert is as strong as ever. From the preshow screaming whenever his face appeared on the Staples Center JumboTron to the merch counter's sellout of Adam T-shirts, the Glambert fascination was in full force.

This was especially true for the "American Idol" fans MTV News caught up with after the show, who had a common love for the rock star in the making.

"Obviously Adam," Natalia Brandon said when asked her favorite performer. (We probably didn't even have to ask, since Natalia was wearing a homemade Adam T-shirt and carrying a sparkly Adam poster.)

Beth Nilsson couldn't pinpoint her favorite performance of the night, but she had no trouble picking one performer: "I liked all of Adam's. Not to be, like, an Adam freak, but he was so good, every single one."

Hera Hamalian was a little more diplomatic before declaring her undying love for Adam. "I was impressed by all of them equally," she said of the "Idol" top 10. "They're all good — but Adam's a little better." And what was Hera's favorite Lambert performance? "I loved the song where he took his jacket off," she laughed.

Before we forget that the "Idol" tour features a few other performers, Hera spread the love around: "I do love Matt [Giraud], who's a little bit of a Justin."

Beth also had to admit that Danny Gokey won her over. "I did like his inspirational song," she said of Danny's cover of Rascal Flatts' "My Wish." "Like, 'Keep dreaming, be a dreamer.' We're all gonna go out and achieve our goals thanks to Danny Gokey!"

Anoop Desai also picked up a few new fans at the show.
"There's something sexy about him," Jennifer Sturtz admitted.
"It's very odd," Beth, Jennifer's friend, agreed. "I never noticed that before. He's kind of hot in person!"

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1616454/20090717/lambert_adam_american_idol_.jhtml?rsspartner=rssYahooNewscrawler
Back to top Go down
claytoncavaliers

claytoncavaliers

PostSubject: San Diego loves them some Adam!!   ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS! EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:07 pm

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS!   ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS! EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:12 pm

Thanks so very much for bringing all the reviews here CC!! :yourock:

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS!   ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS! EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 3:09 am

Oh my freaking God. It has finally happened. Adam gets on freaking review where the reviewer is not slobbering all over him and the Adam fans are this guy is a jerk; This guys is a so so fan. Sheesh Kris gets the crap beat out of him in these reviews pretty much all the the time and they say this is the way it should be cause Adam is the star. Adam gets a less than perfect right up the review is in their words INVALID. They are having the cow mostly cause this reviewer gave most credit to Danny of all people. The reviewer really really liked Danny a lot and Some Adam fans can't freaking take it that not everybody is all over Adam like whipped cream. They call Kris fans whiners cause of all the negative reviewes he gets well they need to look in the freaking mirror cause they are throwing a freaking gastic over this and the thing it the reviewer wasn't putting adam down. It even looked like he gave his talent props; He just didn't like the mic stand action at all.

Some Adam fans are total hypercrits!!!

Makes me sick when they say that ANY article that has good reviews for any of the idols that are better than the reviews for Adam makes all those articles not true and trying to make nice. Want to slap them all. Adam is not God and not all are going to like his show.

One other thing I see one more person saying that Adam is the best on the show cause he has ALL the ARENA STANDING I will slap. These people are delusional. I was at one of the concerts and many many people sat during his set, especially for the slow songs. I believe Adam noticed the sitting cause during the bowie medley he told the crowd he wanted everybody up and didn't want to see anybody sitting. Many got up but lots of people stayed in their seats. With the concert i went to i have heard of at least four venues where people are sitting even during Adam's set. He is getting the screams yes but people are still sitting.

ETA: posted this last thing cause they are mentioning for the reviews that don't give all props to Adam that the reviewers should go talk to the ALL STANDING ARENA CROWDS!!

Here is the review: http://www.azcentral.com/thingstodo/music/articles/2009/07/21/20090721idolreview.html

Shannon praying :angel3:
Back to top Go down
Dusty

Dusty

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS!   ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS! EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 4:49 am

Just as Clay was the star of the Idol tour, seems Adam is also. It is what it is but I do hope Adam fans do not keep reacting to a bad review like the Clay fans always did. Remember when Clay got bad reviews and how irrate Clay fans were?? Sending nasty emails to whoever wrote a bad word about Clay?? UGH! Just made it worst for Clay and made Clay's fans look aweful!
Goodness, not everyone will always see what I see and that's ok. Sure not going to have a fit about a bad review. To each his own. Record sales will tell the story and fan's need to just chill. JMO
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS!   ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS! EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 6:38 am

I didn't see that as a bad review for Adam...........
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS!   ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS! EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 6:46 am

Sky wrote:
I didn't see that as a bad review for Adam...........

I didn't either shrugging

Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

Number of posts : 11264

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS!   ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS! EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 7:55 am

That wasn't a bad review, this person just stated that it was a bit too sexual but he did give Adam his props.

Besides you can see he is Danny's fan.
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

Number of posts : 42128

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS!   ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS! EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:25 am

foreveryoung wrote:
That wasn't a bad review, this person just stated that it was a bit too sexual but he did give Adam his props.

Besides you can see he is Danny's fan.

No it wasn't. The guy made some valid points about WLL IMO. If he wanted to rip him apart he wouldn't have complimented Adam's voice. Some of these 'fans' just think that Adam walks on water and you dare not say one derogatory word about him. That's why I'm not venturing to any other Adam boards. I'd get in trouble. I just hang out here and at MJ's.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS!   ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS! EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:41 am

I do visit a few other Adam boards, not often though. I feel everyone has a right to voice their opinion and I won't post to try to change their opinion. Now, if they are saying something I feel is out of line, then yes, I would 'jump right in'......hmmm, maybe that's why I don't post much on the other boards! No one is perfect. I think as Adam ventures forth into his new career he will have some learning to do if he chooses to appeal to the mass market. We know he oozes sex appeal but he does have to remember that the performances he did at the Zodiac show are not necessarily what the mass market wants to see, only time will tell. So far, I've liked all his performances and hope he doesn't go too far over the top. It wouldn't necessarily offend me, but it might for the mass market appeal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS!   ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS! Empty

Back to top Go down

ADAM LAMBERT PRESS REVIEWS!
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lady Friends :: OLDER INACTIVE THREADS-
Jump to: