Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON

Go down 
+4
Firecracker
canuckadamfan4eva
teddyhugz
AngelWings
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
canear

canear

Number of posts : 42158
Registration date : 2009-06-09

AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 7:29 pm

Not much of his does there. I don' t read the general thread.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82413
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 7:34 pm

Yes, loved Mac on that song!!  It went better than I  thought it would!  Mom called and she loved it too. She didn't care for his first song though. 

Sia is sure odd  Shocked

Do we know if the voting numbers are the same?

AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 13 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 7:36 pm

Canear,  Mac is either loved there or hated there. Both he and Dalton are polarizing I  guess.

AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 13 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39763
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 7:38 pm

FC, as far as I know the voting numbers are supposed to be the same. I think they're sticking with the same ones all season.
Back to top Go down
Hathor

Hathor

Number of posts : 21954
Registration date : 2013-04-08

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 7:39 pm

Mac was awesome on Titanium.  But man the judges are heading that bus towards Mac. 😠

Well IDF is only 1 Forum. The FB boards, MCL and even MJS liked Daltons rendition of God Only Knows.

Dalton was missing from the chairs for a LaPorcha and Macs performances.  He tweeted Anyone know a good doctor.  I hope he is ok.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 7:49 pm

Idol has good doctors. Wonder what is wrong? 

Yeah, the bus came for Mac. I never saw him higher than 4th anyway.  

Trent deserves top 3. LaP has been a shoe in from the get go. 

Dalton the heartthrob rocker.

Tough time for the singer/songwriter in the competition. 

But I am so proud of him for doing so well and getting his hometown visit.

Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 7:53 pm

Probably a nervous stomach.....and maybe he was putting some eyeliner on. I'm sure he is fine. He is a prankster
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 7:56 pm

Ok, this is way better! This will assure him top 3!

Back to top Go down
Hathor

Hathor

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 8:01 pm

I thought Trent was fabulous on Chandelier.

Dalton had a moment. The judges loved it. I like what Kieth said that he would rather an inspired singer to a technical perfect singer.

Harry again encouraged fans to vote.

Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 8:03 pm

Sounds like Dalton has found himself. Thank you Sia! I am so dying here.....frigging power
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 8:12 pm

Trent was fabulous and should win!! He is amazing! 

Is your power out due to ice or storms? Is your place getting cold?

Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 8:19 pm

Ice. It isn't cold. I am just po'd that it happened tonight. I might just go to bed but I want to see Dalton ' s videos.
Back to top Go down
Hathor

Hathor

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 8:26 pm

I thought LaPorcha was the worst.  

I hope the 3 guys move forward. 

I feel so cheated that Idol did not let Dalton record that.
Amazing, spellbinding emotional raw.
Everyone everywhere is saying it made them cry.
That it was a true idol moment. 
Can't wait to see the tweets.
Please oh please like Harry encouraged vote Dalton.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 8:34 pm

Hathor wrote:
I thought LaPorcha was the worst.  

I hope the 3 guys move forward. 

I feel so cheated that Idol did not let Dalton record that.
Amazing, spellbinding emotional raw.
Everyone everywhere is saying it made them cry.
That it was a true idol moment. 
Can't wait to see the tweets.
Please oh please like Harry encouraged vote Dalton.

It had been put out when it got revealed they would be letting the top 5 record the songs that they were aloud to pick which one they wanted to record so Dalton is the one who chose not to record this song for which i have no idea what it was since I have no clue since the show is not on here.

Also I found out that the idols knew of this night weeks ago. Tristan had her song picked and had been practicing it. She is going to post a video of her singing it up on Facebook for her fans.

Shannon praying shannonangel
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 9:08 pm

I read this morning that the guys had to record the rock songs and the girls the Sia song shrugging 

I feel your pain Canear.  Really bad timing. 

Well, I  voted as much as possible for Mac. Used everyone's phone.  So 110 votes.  Not gonna matter I know..... Mac's going next week  Crying or Very sad

My mom HATES LaP with a passion!  She wants Trent to win and Dalton number 2 and Mac third.

Back to top Go down
stanley2

stanley2

Number of posts : 6397
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 9:47 pm

Sorry, I don't like Trent or La'Porsha. I want Dalton to win and Mac second.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 9:51 pm

Firecracker wrote:
I read this morning that the guys had to record the rock songs and the girls the Sia song shrugging 

I feel your pain Canear.  Really bad timing. 

Well, I  voted as much as possible for Mac. Used everyone's phone.  So 110 votes.  Not gonna matter I know..... Mac's going next week  Crying or Very sad

My mom HATES LaP with a passion!  She wants Trent to win and Dalton number 2 and Mac third.

Well then they did another freaking switcharoo and threw out what they originally said about the songs. I shouldn't be surprised cause they said there would be no saves this season and there was like three and then they say no recordings and then they change it to there will be recording but just the top 5 get them! Stupid Idol.

Have loved the show for the contestants ONLY!!!!

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 10:06 pm

I did not like LaPorsha. Not At All.

I thought Mac was very good. I liked the different take on the song. Screw the judges.

Trent was awesome. So so good. My mom loved him! She even said he was sexy!

Dalton was good but I felt like there was something lacking. Maybe some kind of disconnect. I thought he sounded good and performed well. There was just a little something missing for me.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 10:10 pm

I loved David!!

I loved Katherine!
Back to top Go down
canuckadamfan4eva

Number of posts : 13421
Registration date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 10:22 pm

I liked Kat but didn't really feel David. Loved hims on Idol and his origianl music before Idol but really never loved his music after Idol.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 10:31 pm

LaPorsha did well with Elastic Heart. It wasn't exactly what I was expecting. It was certainly better than that first performance but I still didn't dig it. Not for me.

Mom thinks they were very mean to Mac. Too harsh and it was unnecessary. She really liked his performance of Titanium as did I.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 11:14 pm

I loved, loved, LOVED the second performance from Trent. That was outstanding!!!!! My favorite of the night. He is absolutely my mom's favorite. She was in awe!

Dalton was FAB on that second song. So much emotion and heart. It was real and raw. Wonderful!!!!
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 11:34 pm

Did watch the show tonight cause my cbs shows were not on cause of March Madness.  

Hated that Sonika didn't even get to sing.  Just cruel and not cool.  Season 15 has some major flaws for sure.

Did not like anything about LaPorsha's songs and she did forget some lyrics and I think she knew it herself and that is why she pulled the mic away from her mouth when she did forget.  The woman lives by the runs in songs.

Mac I thought he did well.

Trent very very good

Dalton did not like his take on God Only Knows.  I love and adore that song and there was major disconnect for me with him on that.  On his second song much better and very very emotional.

I love when Trent mentioned Sia saying that Chandelier is one of the harder songs of her to do.  I liked this cause Kris sings this song all the time during his live shows and he does amazing on it.  So Kris has proven he can take on hard songs and do well.

Eta: Teddy Thanks for bringing over the list who will be at the finale.  Soooooooo many that I love and adore.  I want to see a pic of Kris and George together I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you   I would love to hear a song with Jennifer Hudson,(if she gets to be there), George and Joshua Ledet.

Sad that Adam, David A., Anthony, Brooke,, Jason and Holly won't be there.  I wonder if Brooke's reason for it is she will be very pregnant.  She is expecting her second child.

Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad I am never going to get my new Kradam photo.  Dangit RHPS why couldn't you film Adam later!!!

Last edited by AngelWings on Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 12:18 am

You are so welcome Angel!! I knew you would be so happy to see some of those names on that list. Remember at the end they did say "and more" so there is still some hope for some of your other favorites not mentioned and confirmed to appear. Yes for Brooke if she doesn't attend it will likely be because of the pregnancy as is the same for Kelly.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 12:45 am

teddyhugz wrote:
You are so welcome Angel!! I knew you would be so happy to see some of those names on that list. Remember at the end they did say "and more" so there is still some hope for some of your other favorites not mentioned and confirmed to appear. Yes for Brooke if she doesn't attend it will likely be because of the pregnancy as is the same for Kelly.

sunny flower sunny flower

yes I am very happy sooooooooooooooooooooooo many of my faves will be there I have missed seeing them.  

I forgot to mention this.  Clay better be a gentleman and keep his foot out of his mouth.  Still love his voice but he is ticking me of with his mouth.  Kris and George stay far away from him cause You guys are gentlemen and his spewing crap all the time could be contagious don't want them getting anything bad from him.

I hope Idol mentions Michael Johns and plays something of his.  I miss Michael and that gorgeous voice of his.

Last edited by AngelWings on Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next