Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON

Go down 
+4
Firecracker
canuckadamfan4eva
teddyhugz
AngelWings
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82413
Registration date : 2008-08-09

AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 8:04 pm

That was so OTT pathetic! !!!!

I will not watch her become the final Idol!!

My mom called livid!! 

What a bunch of bull shit!!

AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 7 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

Number of posts : 42158
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 8:05 pm

Well I'm going to say it, to each their own.  I don't get Mac.  I don't get any of the others.  Heck I didn't even really get Adam tonight except for MadWorld.  Dalton touches my heart.  I'm sorry for those who don't get it.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 8:17 pm

Well, I couldn't disagree with you more!

AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 7 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
Hathor

Hathor

Number of posts : 21954
Registration date : 2013-04-08

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 8:25 pm

Come on you two

Dalton was phenomenal.  MAC WAS INCREDIBLE 

THEY SHOULD BE FINAL TWO.

NO ONE ELSE CAME CLOSE
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 8:29 pm

Just saw LaPorsha on Facebok and she was good but Joshua Ledet sang it better.  I am upset with her for singing it when joshua had a true moment with it.

Should not of read comments here cause now I know Tristan is gone and won't get her hometown visit which she really wanted and probably will not be able to go on tour.  I know you guys hated her but she is 15 years old with humungus taltent that just needs to be fostered in the correct way,  I didn't want to get attached to someone but i saw all the talent in her.  I may be done watching the show and with voting Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

LaPorsha is probably going to win anyway.

Shannon praying shannonangel

Last edited by AngelWings on Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 8:34 pm

Angel, please watch and decide. I feel so helpless here and not being able to support Dalton. It sucks big time. I know you loved Tristan but I do believe she will be better off not working with that slimey Scott. She is so young with such potential. She will go places.

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 8:41 pm

Hathor - "you two"??

I didn't say anything offensive!

I don't need anyone "feeling sorry for me"  because I am not as taken with Dalton as you two are!! 

He is a good performer (not amazing like others) but very good.  He is nice looking, even though I do not find him as gorgeous as you two do.  He seems a good kid with a big heart.  I just do not find him a very good singer shrugging   It could just be because he has been having health issues.

But I never said to anyone who is not into Mac "that I feel sorry for them!" 

And I don't see why "loving Dalton" means not caring for Adam any more.  What was there "Not to get" about Adam tonight???  He looked and sounded wonderful.  He was joyous and gracious as always!Sweet and charming as always!  What was there not to get about him???

This is my board and sometimes I want to leave it.....  This isn't the first time...

Angel - nobody here ever said they hated Tristan.  She is a beautiful girl and a wonderful voice.  She just needs to grow up and mature a bit.

Harry was right,  it did start to become same old, same old with her. 

And Scott pushed her way to hard in interviews.  He really shouldn't show who is favorite is to that extent.  It might even have hurt her.

Back to top Go down
Hathor

Hathor

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 8:43 pm

LaPorcha will not win if we vote Dalton
Back to top Go down
Hathor

Hathor

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 8:46 pm

FC you take everything I say the wrong way.

Dalton and MacKenzie were  IMO best.

No need to down one for thevother.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 8:48 pm

LaPorsha should of never touched Ready For Love and this is the reason!

Joshua Ledet: Ready For Love-His version was so freaking amazing.  Jennifer was a judge that year and she should of mentioned him tonight!!!

Here is joshua's amazing studio version:

https://soundcloud.com/felipinhoh-santos/joshua-ledet-ready-to-love

Last edited by AngelWings on Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 8:56 pm

Well some of the kids are supporting Dalton..............

Quote :
Lee Jean Verified account  ‏@LeeJeanJr · 2h2 hours ago

Wow Dalton. Love you man. Wow👏🏾 @DaltonRapattoni

Quote :
Amelia Eisenhauer ‏@TheAmeliaJE · 2h2 hours ago

I love that @DaltonRapattoni talks so openly about bi-polar disorder. It's def. a conversation worth having @AmericanIdol

Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 9:40 pm

Did I say I didn't care for Adam any more?  I just didn't get his new song.  I'm not taken with it at all.  It could have been because of his strep but I it didn't seem right that he didn't interact with the contestants at all.  I hope they got to do so backstage because I know for Dalton, he is a favourite and I'm sure that it would lift his spirits after what had to have been a tough week.  

The OTT love for LaPorsha was beyond ridiculous.  JLo crying at LaPorsha's issues?  What about at what Dalton has gone through in his young life?  What about Mac almost dying?  This better backfire bigtime.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39763
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 10:06 pm

Awww, that's really sweet from Lee and Amelia.

Mom and I tuned in for Adam at the beginning and then she switched the station to watch her Legends of Tomorrow show. Now we have it back on. I thought he looked and sounded fab on Mad World. Mom felt the same, although she doesn't care for his hair. LOL
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 10:27 pm

After Ryan asked Dalton if he could envision himself at the finale my mom said that he certainly looks like an American Idol. He gets the stamp of approval from her!

I thought the performance felt very raw. There was so emotion there. Vocally perhaps not his best but the feelings it brought out of him far out weighed that and made the performance.

I loved the new song and the performance. More words from my mom, "What a voice!" I couldn't agree more. I do think it's going to be a grower for some and maybe not at all for others, but I like it. I think there's a lot said in the lyrics even though there isn't many. I felt it.

Back to top Go down
canuckadamfan4eva

Number of posts : 13421
Registration date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 11:14 pm

Loved Mac, liked Dalton, Loved La Porsha's second song. Adam sound good, the ng is etter then the snippet but I sitll want a song more on the rock sde from Adam. Sorry Angel but glad Sonika was saved over Tristian. Tristian needs to mature. She lives in Nashville and still in HS so she is n the right place but she needs to learn about life a it. She needs some grit in her voice.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 11:15 pm

Canear I watched cause you asked me to and I will just say it I am beyond pissed Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Tristan was freaking awesome on Independence Day and she out sang Sonika.   You guys will not agree but Sonika was not on on either of her songs.  She was flat in areas and pitchy in other areas.  The judges looked to get rid of Tristan and they did.  Independence Day is a very tough song to sing cause of what it is about and to do as great as Tristan did with also playing the piano and to be under that stress of knowing she could be the one going;  She was fantastic.  She picked the right song to sing cause the Bon Jovi one is fast and under that stress she would of faltered.  Also Sonika will be compared to Idols Jessica Sanchez for doing Clarity and Sonika will suffer.  Jessica did the song on Glee and was amazing on it.  Sonika was freaking amazing doing Evanesscance but she hasn't been the same since.

Since I am pretty ticked I am not going to type down what I thought of the other performances cause I do not want to upset anybody so I am shutting up.  I will though say again that LaPorsha shouldn't of done Ready For Love.  Seriously when Joshua did it season 11 Jennifer freaking said it was Transcendent.  She says that and then kisses LaPorsha's ass and doesn't even mention Joshua.  Stupid Jennifer smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack

I posted Joshua's performance up top this page check it out and also listen to Jennifer smack smack smack

I will vote for Dalton and Mac cause I need anybody over La Porsha!!!

The only thing that is making me happy right now is I have Kris Allen's brand new Album playing and it is brilliant.  Oh speaking of new I really like Adams new song.  Weren't we supposed to get two songs from him????  i thought he was going to sing Mad World??

Eta: Canear I don't want Tristan around Scott cause he is skeevy but I wanted her to stay long enough to at least make the tour.  If she gets the tour I am okay but if she doesn't then I will be mad.  Touring for the idols is HUGE to them!!!

Last edited by AngelWings on Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:15 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
stanley2

stanley2

Number of posts : 6397
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 11:34 pm

Angel- Adam did sing Mad World. I noticed that Trent did not applaud when Dalton sang. Did anyone else notice that? He clapped for everybody else. I hope Laporsha does not win but from the applause and the judges fawning over her it looks to me like she could win. I do not like Trent, I like Mac and I love Dalton. I don't get why everyone is so excited about Mac, though. He is good, not great, IMO.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 11:47 pm

stanley2 wrote:
Angel- Adam did sing Mad World.  I noticed that Trent did not applaud when Dalton sang.  Did anyone else notice that?  He clapped for everybody else.  I hope Laporsha does not win but from the applause and the judges fawning over her it looks to me like she could win.  I do not like Trent, I like Mac and I love Dalton.  I don't get why everyone is so excited about Mac, though.  He is good, not great, IMO.  

Well the West coast got screwed then cause I didn't see it? I want to see Mad World Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Now I am doubly pissed off Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down
canuckadamfan4eva

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 11:57 pm

Just something about the way Mac approaches a song and how he sings that I like more then Dalton.

I guess I'm the only LaPorsha fan here. Loved the way she sang her second song.

Loved that Dalton spoke of his struggles with being bipolar.

I knew Mac had a bad virus but didn't know it affected his heart. That must of been very scary for him and his family.
Back to top Go down
canuckadamfan4eva

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 11:58 pm

I saw Mad World on the West Coast edition but it was the Canadian feed.
Back to top Go down
canuckadamfan4eva

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 11:59 pm

Angel it was right at the beginning of the show.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 12:00 am

canuckadamfan4eva wrote:
Angel it was right at the beginning of the show.

I saw the beginning of the show and all I saw was Ryan!

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 12:37 am

Angel, Adam sang Mad World right at the top of the show. He opened it the show. My mom and I both saw it.

My mom really, really, really liked Trent. She definitely liked him the best. She wasn't too big on Mac. She just didn't get the performance. She liked him as a person though. Up until now this is the first time she's watched and seen anyone. (We only watched the second hour.)

I loved Trent's second performance of Simple Man. The first of Counting Stars was rough in spots and probably my least favorite by him.

I thought Dalton did great with Numb. A really awesome night for him.

I really enjoyed Mac on Wild World. Billie Jean had it's moments but it didn't pull me in quite as much.

LaPorsha has got one awesome set of pipes for sure. I will say she really did great on No More Drama but I was not moved at all by Ready For Love. Nope. The ending when she was done singing No More Drama was quite much.

Angel, I really am so sorry about Tristan. She has talent but as it's been said she just needs time to grow, mature and nurture that talent to become more grounded and comfortable. As bummed as you are just keep telling yourself that hopefully she's escaped relatively unscathed by Scott. hugging

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 12:53 am

Angel, the American Idol page on FB has the video up of Mad World. You can watch it here

https://www.facebook.com/AmericanIdol/videos/10156769379960601/
Back to top Go down
Hathor

Hathor

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 6:11 am

Don't shoot me, I do not at all like Adams single.  It is more of the same ole same ole.

Terry thinks it should be Dalton vs LaPorcha in the finale. He thinks LaPorcha is a spectacular singer. He thought Daltons vocal on Numb was flawless and he liked the non screaming way he sang it. He likes Daltons clear tone.

He didn't like Trent on either song. Felt Simple man was a little better.

While I loved Billie Jean Terry didn't.  He preferred the first song and I didn't think that was one of Macs best.

Thankfully Daltons sinuses seem to be clearing. I could still hear some congestion when he spoke. 

Trent is fake. That good ole boy is put on. He did not clap for Dalton.  Instead he looked annoyed by the applause.  😡😠😤

Sorry but the OTT reaction to LaPorchas abuse was laughable.  You can get out of it anytime you want. Just leave, I did. Mac almost died and there is no cure for bipolar disorder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next