Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!

Go down 
+5
Hathor
claytoncavaliers
teddyhugz
AngelWings
Firecracker
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
canear

canear

Number of posts : 42133
Registration date : 2009-06-09

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 8:10 pm

If she had to have been on any longer I don't think she would have been able to do it.  It is just so heartbreaking.  From all accounts she has been so strong through it all.  She is bound to break down at some point.  Crying or Very sad   She has to let it all out.  She didn't sit in the audience with the others.  It probably would have been too much for her.

I guess the 'tribute' was when Glee accepted the show award since they did nothing more than that.

Here is the video.  Lea is on about half way in.

Last edited by canear on Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39749
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 8:14 pm

Yeah, I had only read about Lea and then I read the Glee casts accepting of their award happened BEFORE that. I did catch a low quality video of Lea's speech and heartbreaking doesn't even describe it.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82371
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 8:56 pm

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 17 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 11:58 pm

They had it up on Mj's. Loved how the cast and Lea were there for each other. Lea almost brought me to tears with her speech.

I am missing Cory. I have been picking up my room and have been moving around my dvd's and I have came across his face a lot cause of my Glee dvd sets. Miss his smile.

Shannon praying shannonangel 
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 6:30 pm

Quote :
EXCLUSIVE: Ryan Murphy, as part of an Emmy-timed interview this week, updates Deadline/Awardsline’s Christy Grosz about writing Glee‘s Cory Monteith memorial episode and going back to the set of the series without the actor:

It’s been a difficult circumstance because we basically went straight from the memorial into [reworking] the two Beatles episodes, Ryan Murphywhich I think are fun and optimistic, that we had always had planned. The hard part for all of us is that the past week we’ve been holed up writing the memorial episode. There were a lot of things that we had to decide — how are we going to deal with his death? At one point, we were going to have his character die after an accidental drug overdose — that was something we had considered. But we have decided that we’re not going to have him pass from that. Basically, what we’re doing in the episode is we are not telling you yet, or maybe not at all, how that character died. Cory MonteithThe idea being, how somebody died is interesting and maybe morbid, but we say very early on in the episode, “This episode is about a celebration of that character’s life.” That might be weird for some people, but it felt really exploitative to do it any other way. The cast and crew have had solace in being together. They’ve been holed up doing those Beatles numbers. There’s been tears on set. It’s been hard for a lot of people. But the really difficult thing is coming. We start shooting the memorial episode this week. We’re just now finishing it, and at the end of the week we’ll send it to [the studio 20th Century Fox Television] to get their approvals. But I think it turned out to be a lovely tribute, and it’s a very heartfelt look at how young people grieve. After that, we’re going to take two weeks or three weeks down to get our heads together because it’s been a really hard thing to write. We loved Cory and we loved Finn and it feels like a huge loss and a huge heartache not to have either of them around. We’re trying to craft an episode that’s not just about us grieving but about a lot of the young fans grieving.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 6:55 pm

Should be very special and heartbreaking....

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 17 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 9:13 pm

Will need to have kleenex handy for the tribute episode Crying or Very sad 

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 9:35 pm

I'm probably going to miss the season 5 premiere. I've got tickets to see Hanson that night at the House of Blues in Hollywood. I'm hoping my sister will decide to stay longer so she could go with me like she decided to stay longer in order for us both to go see BSB. I also have those tickets to see Keith Urban the next night for the Hollywood Bowl.

Yeah, I think we're all going to need an entire box of tissues for the tribute episode.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 10:18 pm

Quote :
An overview of all the songs for 5x01:

* "You've Got To Hide Your Love Away - Artie & Kitty
* "Got To Get You Into My Life" - Kurt & Blaine
* "Yesterday" - Rachel
* "All You Need Is Love" - Blaine (+ New Directions, Warblers, Vocal Adrenaline & Deaf Choir)
* "Help!" - Blaine & Sam
* "Hard Day's Night" - Rachel & Santana
* "I Saw Her Standing There" - Blaine, Sam, Ryder & Jake
* "Drive My Car" - Artie & Kitty
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 4:31 am

Great songs!!! Can't wait!

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 9:49 pm

Quote :
Oh wow! Demi Lovato is in talks with FOX to join the cast of Glee for a “significant” arc, reports TV Line:

Actress-singer and X Factor judge Demi Lovato is nearing a deal to join the Fox musical dramedy’s upcoming fifth season for a significant arc, TVLine has learned exclusively.

According to sources, Lovato (who turns 21 on Tuesday) will play Dani, a NYC-based struggling artist friend of Rachel and Santana’s. She will also interact frequently with Adam Lambert’s incoming character, and the pair will have several musical numbers together.

Very interesting! The question is, will they be part of the NYADA world (the NYC based performing arts college Rachel and Kurt (Chris Colfer) attend) or will Rachel get the lead role in Funny Girl that she auditioned for in the Season 4 finale, with Demi and Adam being part of a Broadway arc?

Chris revealed in a recent interview that Adam would play his “nemesis.” Demi’s character will be friends with Rachel and Santana, but will also have a connection to what looks to be Kurt’s frenemy. How do you think the puzzle pieces we have so far fit together?

We’ll see!

Demi is set for a six episode arc and will join the show in Episode 2–the second part of a Beatles tribute–airing Oct 2.

UPDATE: FIRST SONG SPOILER! Demi (Dani) will sing “Here Comes the Sun” with Naya Rivera (Santana)
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 11:29 pm

wow Demi will be singing with Adam and with Naya. Demi has a good voice but it has never been known to be ultra strong,(in saying this out of any of the gals that have been known as the Disney girls Demi has the strongest voice of Selena, Miley, Raven). Singing with Adam and Naya will be a test to prove herself as a vocalist. Also singing one of the Beatles biggest hits with Naya is going to be huge. I bet she is nervous as all get out. She has a lot riding on her shoulders for that performance. I wonder if she will sing with Lea also.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 11:59 pm

I'm interested to see how she'll be on the show. It's definitely going to be a test for her.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:45 am

throwconfetti throwconfetti throwconfetti Klaine Spoilers. Kissing scene throwconfetti 

http://www.mjsbigblog.com/glee-season-5-spoilers-klaine-duet-sneak-peak-photos-videos.htm

I want my Klaine back together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since we are sadly never ever going to get a Finchel happy ending Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I need Ryan Murphy to keep Will and Emma married,(even though I know Emma is not going to be on the show at least as a full lead character anymore), and I need Klaine back together. If these don't happen I will be soooooooooooooooooooo sad Crying or Very sad 

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 4:28 am

Really bummed that Emma will not be on the show....Love the actress and character....

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 4:46 am

Firecracker wrote:
Really bummed that Emma will not be on the show....Love the actress and character....
Me to. Jayma got hired on some CBS show.

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 4:54 am

Well, I am happy she has work. She is very talented.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 11:47 pm

I saw the spoiler pictures and details last night but I just got around to watching some of the videos. SQUEEEEEEE!!!! I do have to say that 1) this better not be another darn dream sequence and 2) RM you better be doing these two right and by right I mean getting them together PROPERLY. I hope Blaine does not propose though as I don't feel that is a good way to get them back together at this time regardless of whether Kurt says yes or no. I just don't see that working well especially with the conflict Kurt has had within himself. I just want to see them together again. However, I do want them to be engaged/married by the time the series finale comes around!
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:07 am

Quote :
Matthew Morrison

“@janemarielynch: Just read Cory Monteith memorial episode. Most beautiful thing. Thank you, @MrRPMurphy @BFalchuk Ian Brennan.” Agreed!!

Like · · Share · 9232818 · @Matt_Morrison on Twitter · 7 hours ago
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:13 am

Quote :

***COMPLETE 5x02 SONG LIST***

-
-

Not yet in order of appearance.

* "Here Comes The Sun" - Santana & Dani (Demi Lovato's character)
* "Revolution" - Tina
* "Something" - Sam
* "Get Back" - Kurt & Rachel
* "Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band" - Marley, Unique, Jake & Ryder
* "Let It Be" - Rachel, Santana, Kurt, Artie & Tina
* "Hey Jude" - Blaine, Sam, Tina & Kitty
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 4:35 am

Demi is already on and recording???

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 12:21 am

Yes she is. Lea confirmed Demi in some tweets today. She also revealed that fellow Spring Awakening buddy Phoebe Strole will be joining the cast this season.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 12:26 am

The FIRST Season 5 Sneak Peek is here!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwxLxukMRXU

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 4:23 am

I read Demi will be a love interest for Santana.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 1:16 am

Yes, I read about that too. I'm not quite sure how I feel about that prospect. Demi is only scheduled for a 6 episode stint. They could always decide to make her character, depending on things go, a bit more involved and a longer stay. As with anything I guess we have to wait and see how it all plays out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!
Page 17 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lady Friends :: OLDER INACTIVE THREADS-
Jump to: