Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!

Go down 
+5
Hathor
claytoncavaliers
teddyhugz
AngelWings
Firecracker
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
canuckadamfan4eva

Number of posts : 13421
Registration date : 2013-04-24

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 23 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 10:16 pm

Not bad at all.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39748
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 7:57 pm

I'm surprised this hasn't been posted here yet but this was leaked online yesterday. Back in season 3 for the graduation episode this had been planned and recorded to be included but for one reason or another it got pulled. There have been many songs that we have not heard as they got cut out from the shows. Pay attention to the line Cory sings in the song.

As you might remember the cast rerecorded this song this season and it was the opening performance in the episode dedicated to Cory.

"Seasons of Love" from Broadways RENT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fSq5mKmflU

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 8:10 pm

Quote :
At today’s FOX executive session at the Television Critics Association tour taking place in Pasadena, network chief, Kevin Reilly, confirmed that the Glee story line will move to New York City for the rest of the season, after Lima graduation. Via The Hollywood Reporter:

“Some are going to be graduating and moving; creatively, it would be ridiculous that everybody moves to New York,” he said, declining to provide specific details on which characters will be making the move. “There will be some that will graduate and move on and they’ll arc back in when we do special episodes. They’ll always be a part of it. The way it’s going to dovetail next season, we’ll see some familiar faces coming around in some capacity. But for this season, there will be a graduation, several of the cast members will move on and a few others will go to New York.”

Among those who likely will make the move are Jane Lynch’s Sue Sylvester, with the executive noting that the teachers — including Matthew Morrison’s Will Schuester — will fit in the same way on the series. “As long as there’s a show, there’s Jane,” he said. “We’re not going to be in Ohio anymore the rest of this season.”

Glee returns midseason, Tuesday, February 25 with episode 9. Episode 11, the Nationals episode, “City of Angels” airs on March 11. Next, is the two part 500th episode celebration, episodes 12 and 13, airing March 18 and 25. The kids will probably graduate at this point, and the rest of the season, episodes 14-22 will take place in New York City. I could be off an episode or two, so don’t hold me to it.

I am THRILLED the show is set to move to the Big Apple. But I am concerned about problematic characters like Will Shuester (Matt Morrison) and Sue Sylvester (Jane Lynch) also making the shift.   I do not want a world where Sue is hanging around Bushwick making the kids lives miserable like she did in Lima.  Infecting NYC with the issues that have torpedoed the Lima side would ruin a promising reboot of the aging musical comedy.

I want to see many of the sillier elements banished with Lima. Make the storyline richer and more realistic as the kids find their way post graduation.

Groundwork has already been laid for Blaine (Darren Criss) and Sam (Chord Overstreet) to move to New York. They’re a safe bet. Ditto Artie (Kevin McHale) who is accepted at a fictional Brooklyn film school. I suspect we’ll be saying bye bye to original gleekster, Tina (Jenna Ushkowitz) who has been written badly for many seasons. The producers obviously don’t care about her.

No word on what will happen to series regulars Marley (Melissa Benoist), Ryder (Blake Jenner), Kitty (Becca Tobin) and Unique (Alex Newell), but do we really care? Actually, Alex can come to New York.  And so can Kitty . Bye bye to the rest, though.

Kevin Reilly once again, confirmed, that Glee will end after Season 6, next year.

Via The Hollywood Reporter HERE <----------
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 7:16 pm

I am so worried about the news that they are moving Sue to NY  affraid affraid affraid  If she wrecks havoc on all there I will scream. There is no reason for Sue to be there. Will I could really see for the reason he has wanted to do Broadway. Seriously what reason is there for Sue to go there? I know Jane has a iron clad contract for the show but it is stupid for her to be in NY!!!!

For the 100th episode I wonder if Blaine isn't getting a solo of one of the remake songs for the reason he got to sing the acoustic version of Teenage Dream last year. It was awesome for sure. If that is the reason I can understand it but I still wish he could be singing on the songs for that show. I like Puck and like Mark Salings voice but I wish someone else was doing the redo on Avril's "Keep Holding On" That was such a great group song I hope he does it justice.

Shannon  praying shannonangel 
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 4:50 pm

Been listening to my Itunes all day long and it has gone through many of the Glee songs but the only song from the show that has really stopped me dead in my tracks today and made me replay it is "IF I WERE A BOY" from Alex Newell.  Alex singing this song is just sooooooooooooooooooooooo freaking Gorgeous and heart wrenching and gets to me every time I hear it.  Ryan and co thank you for giving the Unique character this song to sing cause Alex made it his and his voice is totally stellar on it. He indeed killed it in the best way possible.  This song and performance is for sure one of the best for the season maybe even for the series.  If they make one more various song cd for Glee this must be on it and if it isn't it would be a crying shame!

Here it is if anybody missed the episode and didn't see this Masterpiece!!!

If I Were A Boy:

Alex made this song just the most amazing beautiful heartbreaking song!

Look at all the faces in there.  Nobody could take their eyes off him and if you notice not a single one even moved until toward the end.  I seriously believe they were just so into Alex's singing and the emotion of it all they were just like in a trance.  I bet the crew was like the cast. Okay I was wrong Kevin,(Artie), did turn his head at one point in the middle of the song but still all were totally focused on Unique singing.

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82369
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 23 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 5:04 pm

http://daxterdd.tumblr.com/post/7592172 ... ry-credits

Quote:
Worried that Elliott is trying to wrest the spotlight (and control of their band, Pamela Lansbury) from him, Kurt heeds Blaine’s advice to learn all he can about his rival by “keeping his enemies closer.” When the two spend an afternoon together (with Kurt not-so-subtly pumping his rival for information), what starts out as a mission to uncover Elliott’s nefarious plans, turns into the discovery that Kurt actually gets along with “Starchild”… a revelation that gives Blaine pause.

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 23 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 11:08 pm

Quote :
The latest track to be released from Glee star, Lea Michele’s, upcoming album, Louder, is “Your Mine.”

The song has special significance to the singer. At the last minute, she added the tune to the album as a tribute to her late boyfriend, Cory Monteith, who died of a drug overdose in July 2013.

“The album was done, and the label said, ‘Do you want to add anything?’ I was like, ‘I might regret it if I don’t,’” Lea told Elle magazine in a recent interview.

“It makes me so happy, this song,” she said. “It makes me think so much of Cory. It was ours. When I think if him, I play this.”

In the emotional tribute, Lea sings, “You’re mine, for life/ And I’ll be by your side/ We are entwined/ You’re mine, for life/ Hold me until we go, oh yes, and you will love/ I’m yours, you’re mine/ I’m yours, you’re mine.”

You can download “You’re Mine” and other tracks from Lea’s album when you pre-order Louder from iTunes. The album is due out on March 4.

Quote :

Lea Michele ✔ @msleamichele
My next IG track #YOUREMINE (available tomorrow)is my favorite song on #LOUDER. It's so special to me & it's story is so close to my heart.
11:26 AM - 10 Feb 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mc05MsYvZ_Y

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 23 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 2:03 am

I love the song. I am going to really enjoy Lea's cd I think. All the songs I have heard I really enjoy.

I was reading on MJ's more rumors going around for Glee and some are cool and some sad.

1. Mr. Schuester being offered job to coach vocal adrenalin. I can see this happening but if this happens will we still see him on screen since they are going to be focusing on NY. If it wouldn't happen then I say he says no and goes to NY to live his Broadway dream

2.Tina is going to be excepted to Brown Iniversity so it looks to me like Tina will be like Mercedes, Mike, Qiunn and Puck and used on the show from time to time. I feel bad for Jenna. She is really good but they have never really used her in the show right.

3. no talk of Sam besides graduating so no ones knows if he'll be around.

4.Strong rumor that we are saying goodbye to Kitty, Unique, Marley, Jake and Ryder. If this is true it totally sucks for them. They are all so freaking talented and have shown that many times. I really think it sucks in the matter they get it to where people like Kitty and they put her with Artie so he has a girlfriend and now they are going to just drop her  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Poor Artie the show never lets him be happy with someone who he cares for and cares for him. I really liked them together. If they are getting rid of these guys I pray they give them a great song to go out with. We got unique's showstopper with the gorgeous emotional "If I Were a Boy'.

5. Word on Blaine he is still trying to get into Nyada so i think he will be in NY for sure.

Hey for the 100th episode do we know if Jayma Mays will be on it? Emma just needs to be there with Will.

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 23 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 4:18 am

The new kids may be talented, but they just never caught on with the public.  Everyone wanted the old cast back.  They are cutting their losses and I think that is wise.

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 23 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 23 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 7:48 am

Firecracker wrote:
The new kids may be talented, but they just never caught on with the public.  Everyone wanted the old cast back.  They are cutting their losses and I think that is wise.

Not true a lot of people are quite upset.  People really liked Marley and Unique and really are hating that they may be out. Also they paired up Artie wit Kitty. they should of never done that if the were going to be dropping her.

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 23 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 7:56 am

I really like Unique, but as you know the rest just never captured my heart like the old cast.  I have read many posts at other boards that feel like I do about the new cast.  I think Ryan is making what he feels is the best decision for the last season of HIS show.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 23 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 8:51 pm

I love the new song too Angel. Reading about it first got me emotional and then listening to it seriously brought on the tears.

I might be in the minority but I'm not thrilled with them getting rid of the newbies. I know they never caught on with most of the audience but I loved them. Perhaps not the way I loved the original cast but I still loved them. I grew to really enjoy all of them.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 23 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 9:18 pm

teddyhugz wrote:
I love the new song too Angel. Reading about it first got me emotional and then listening to it seriously brought on the tears.

I might be in the minority but I'm not thrilled with them getting rid of the newbies. I know they never caught on with most of the audience but I loved them. Perhaps not the way I loved the original cast but I still loved them. I grew to really enjoy all of them.

Teddy me to. I adore the original cast and Blaine & Sam but I really like Marley, Rider, Unique and now even Kitty. i liked Jake till he cheated with the bitch Bree.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 12:11 am

BEWARE OF SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS AHEAD.

Quote :
Glee Season 5 Spoilers! In episode 14, airing on April 1, the storyline moves permanently to New York City. McKinley graduates to make the move include Blaine (Darren Criss), Sam (Chord Overstreet), Artie (Kevin McHale) and maybe more!

This post will serve at the spoiler roundup for the episode. Keep checking back for updates:

Ryan Murphy wrote the episode and is directed by Sanaa Hamri

Lea Michele got the episode rolling with a tweet announcing a scene between her character Rachel, Artie, Blaine, and Kurt (Chris Colfer).

Adam Lambert continues in the role of glammed out rockstar hopeful, Elliott Gilbert aka Starchild! GleekOutBr has confirmed the song spoiler we revealed. Kurt and Elliott will duet on “Rockstar” by A Great Big World! We posted some snaps from the day Adam and Chris shot the number, in a guitar shop, bedazzled in eyeliner and leather RIGHT HERE.

Song Spoilers So Far (via GleekOutBR)
•You Make Me Feel So Young by Frank Sinatra – Sung by Kurt and Blaine
•People by Barbra Streisand (From Funny Girl) – Sung by Rachel Berry
•Rockstar by A Great Big World – Sung by Kurt and Starchild

According to TV Line there IS a time jump between 5×13, when the seniors graduate and the all-New York storyline that begins in 5×14. Reportedly the action picks up sometime in fall/winter. The seniors are settling/have already settled in their new city!

Also, from the same TV Line spoiler, Mercedes (Amber Riley) will be “sticking around.” “You’re going to see where Mercedes’ life is going in a couple of episodes,” Amber teases. “You may even see her in a new city.”

And lastly, from the same TV Line item “Two characters with no shared romantic history whatsoever will do the tonsil tango this spring (and their PDA will be met with a resounding, ‘Ewwwww.’)” This may NOT be for 5×14, but I’m going to stick it here anyway. If you remember, when Sam and Blaine visited NYC in the “Movin Out” episode, Sam and Rachel were making googly eyes at each other. My bet is on them as the makeout couple.

With new characters moving to the big apple, how will the roomate situation work out? Who will be living with whom? After Rachel and Santana (Naya Rivera) fall out in “Frenemies”, their living situation changes. Perhaps leaving room for Blaine to move in with his fiance Kurt? A spoiler notes a bedroom scene between Kurt and Blaine in the loft!

Kurt and Blaine sing “You Make Me Feel So Young” and it may take place at a flower shop that has a wedding arrangements and special occasions sign in the window! “The flower shop scene involves Kurt, Blaine, and dancing.” Choreographer teased the scene with this photo, tagging Chris and Darren, and the director, Sanaa Hamri.

Sam gets a haircut. According to the same spoiler who visited the lot and reported the flower shop, there was a “barber shop and they were filming inside of it with people walking and cars driving past.” Chord teased the haircut in a tweet.

And the actor who reportedly played the stylist teased the new do with this photo:

glee-newnewyork-bts-1

Chord teases a scene via instagram (must be pre-haircut!) with Blaine dressed in shorts and a t shirt. “Going for a job” posts Chord.

glee-newnewyork-bts-2

Casting calls for bit parts via E Online include “an obsessed subway rider,” “a S shady man on crutches who may or may not rob you of everything you have?”, “Two ridiculously hot models” and real mimes to play students in a NYADA mime class.

A recurring character named “Dmitri” will begin his run in 5×14, according to Manos Gavras, the actor who will play him.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 23 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 1:06 am

So my friend that I usually do the Glee related events with told me Lea is doing in store signings for her album. There's no word on anything here yet but it's likely there might be. Please cross your fingers for me that there is and that I can go!
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 23 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 5:26 am

Fingers are crossed for you!!   fingerscrossed

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 23 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 10:03 am

Back to top Go down
canuckadamfan4eva

Number of posts : 13421
Registration date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 23 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 4:28 pm

I hate Rolling Stone reviews so I don't put much stock in them.

NEW SHOW tonight an ADAM is on!!!!
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 23 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 9:03 pm

I don't look at their reviews or People magazines cause they always bash the artist I love. I have never seen them give any of Josh Grobans albums good reviews and each one of them has sold major masses of cd's.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 23 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 12:02 am

I posted this in Adam's Glee thread but I'll put it in here too.

You can hear a somewhat for the most part stripped down version of "I Believe in a Thing Called Love" here.

http://glee-acapellas.tumblr.com/post/77875935818/i-believe-in-a-thing-called-love-stripped-down

I was part amused, part upset and part yay for tonight's episode. Some good and sweet things but then a really horrible BAD thing. It got so ugly between Santana and Rachel. Sigh. I'll post a more detailed review of my thoughts tomorrow night.

I will say that I loved Elliot and Kurt's duet. It was awesome!
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 23 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 4:09 am

I taped it and can't wait to watch it!!  I flipped channels at commercials and saw Elliott and Kurt talking about playing guitar.  Adam is really good in his speaking rolls.  I saw bits of what happened between the girls and WHOA is Santana a BITCH!

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 23 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 7:45 am

teddyhugz wrote:
I posted this in Adam's Glee thread but I'll put it in here too.

You can hear a somewhat for the most part stripped down version of "I Believe in a Thing Called Love" here.

http://glee-acapellas.tumblr.com/post/77875935818/i-believe-in-a-thing-called-love-stripped-down

I was part amused, part upset and part yay for tonight's episode. Some good and sweet things but then a really horrible BAD thing. It got so ugly between Santana and Rachel. Sigh. I'll post a more detailed review of my thoughts tomorrow night.

I will say that I loved Elliot and Kurt's duet. It was awesome!

I will post my thoughts later tonight!

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 11:15 pm

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 11:46 pm

FC, you've got that right about Santana. She was so wrong to do what she did and the way she did it. Look we know Rachel can get crazy and she always does something she shouldn't do or says something she shouldn't say when she's in one of those moods. Rachel is a strong, ambitious, talented woman but at her core she is very insecure. She can show all the belief and confidence in the world but inside she's so unsure. That is something Finn always tried to help her with. Fiinn always used to center her and bring her back to earth. He always told her she had everything it took and then some to be what she aspired and dreamed to be. Finn was her rock. His belief in her was why he let her go after graduation because he knew she needed to spread her wings and fly.  Even when they weren't together he would always be there for her. Without him she's lost a huge part of herself. This Broadway role is not only her every dream coming true but it's something to distract her from missing Finn and being without him. This role is kind of her everything and Santana coming after her so forcefully being outright MEAN and hurtful is not only a huge slap in the face but it's bringing about the insecurities Rachel has always had about not being good enough. I understand Santana wanting something more and wanting the kind of shot Rachel is getting now. She has right to want that too as anyone does but she should never have gone after the understudy role. Rachel surely could have reined in her lashing out but she completely had the right to be angry. Okay so she was acting too high and mighty even before Santana's audition and that can get tiring. She would have snapped out of it eventually but with Santana's backstabbing it sent her over the edge. I'm quite honestly stunned Kurt didn't show more understanding and support for Rachel. He was put it in a tough position being caught in the middle of the two when they obviously couldn't be reasoned with quite yet. While trying not to take sides and do the best to be peacemaker was the smart thing to do, since seriously who wants to be caught in the middle of those two, but in doing so Kurt ended up picking Santana even while it was done somewhat subtlely. To Rachel that probably took the cake so to speak. Kurt is her closest friend and he is the closest thing to a rock she's got without Finn. It was all just really messed up.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 23 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 10:16 pm

smack smack smack smack to Santana and to Rachel.  Santana for being a bitch.  What she did last week and continuing with it is not cool.  Rachel for being mean to Kurt!

Was so not happy with how three of the Seniors excluded Artie from the hug and then the senior night but they redeemed themselves when they had him sing Hold on with them.

Sam and Tina hooking up was a surprise.

LOl to Blaine's wig out.

Tina's over crying was getting annoying.  I feel sorry for Jenna the writers just have not done her character with any respect.

Blaine, Tina and Sam very cool on Jumpin Jumpin but didn't like them on Don't You Forget About Me

Elliot and Rachel were awesome on Barracuda!

Check this tweet out.  so freaking cool.

Darren Criss‏@DarrenCriss
For you HEART fans- fact: THE @NancyHeartMusic herself played all the guitar parts on tonight's arrangement of "Barracuda"!!! I #HEART #Glee
From this tweet I take it Nancy Wilson did the guitar playing.  Who better to do it then the one and only Nancy.

Rachel, santana and Elliot were awesome!

all of them were brilliant on Hold On and can I say I so want the dress tina was wearing,(The brown black and white number).

Will and Emma on Danny's Song  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you 

throwconfetti  throwconfetti  throwconfetti  throwconfetti  throwconfetti  throwconfetti  throwconfetti 
A baby for Wemma!!!!!!!  I loved watching the part with Emma telling Will she was pregnant he was just sooooooooooooooooo happy.  

Jayma has one or two more episodes left on her contract and rumor has it that they will end her run giving birth to her and Will's child.  If that is how she will leave the show I would be okay with that for the reason she would be going out on a happy note and they would have her leaving with her and Will still happily married!

oh so not thrilled about Kitty, Marley, Jake, Unique, Ryder getting no love for two weeks.  They are pretty much being thrown off the series and it is not right that none of them have been able to sing or even get any talking,(Unique got to speak tonight for a minute).  Before they move it all to NY those five should get one last chance to really shine before they are tossed aside.

Eta: Oh Teddy I agree with your thing of Rachel throwing herself into this musical cause it keeps her mind on something else besides missing the love of her life!

Shannon  praying  shannonangel

Last edited by AngelWings on Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!
Page 23 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lady Friends :: OLDER INACTIVE THREADS-
Jump to: