Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!

Go down 
+5
Hathor
claytoncavaliers
teddyhugz
AngelWings
Firecracker
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39760
Registration date : 2009-05-31

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 2:58 am

I finally caught up on last week's episode. It was so good! So much fun! They were all so cute and spot on. I loved them. I thought it was hilarious how Blaine envisioned them. The gas leak part wasn't good but the dreams were fab! Loved the performance dream Sue had with her and Will. I wasn't crazy upon hearing it but the performance video made me love it! I wanted to smack Bree. Giving Jake a lecture like that while true was uncalled for coming from her considering how she basically threw herself at him. Talk about being hypocritical! And seriously do these kids not know the meaning of condoms?? It was super great of Marley to stand up and tell Jake she wasn't going to be the one to change him. You can't depend on a person to change yourself. They can encourage you and inspire you but ultimately you're the one responsible to do the changing yourself. Jake needs to learn that. Adam was wonderful in the couple parts he was on. This was an all around great show!
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 3:26 am

You can see lea's album cover here and you can hear a bit of her upcoming single. I like the preview for the song. I think this will be one I will buy. So far of the Glee stars cd's I have only bought Matthews. Did not like Mark's cd and do not like Naya's single. I am hoping Lea's cd is as good as her single clip sounds and I am praying for some better songs on Naya's cd so I can buy some of her songs. Hey Amber is is supposed to be releasing something soon to right?

http://www.mjsbigblog.com/lea-michele-reveals-louder-album-cover-art-track-list-cannonball-preview-audio-photo.htm

Shannon  praying shannonangel 
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82401
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:17 am

I hope Lea's is more pop and not too Streisand like.  I love her and would love to have a CD from her as long as it is not too Broadway-ish.   I will listen to it later.  Everyone is asleep now.

I didn't watch GLEE last week because when I put it on Santana was talking to Kurt about him coming off a big break-up.  So I assume it was a re-run.  But I have seen posts saying it was a new one.  I am confused.  Did I miss a new one??

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 22 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 7:49 am

Firecracker wrote:
I hope Lea's is more pop and not too Streisand like.  I love her and would love to have a CD from her as long as it is not too Broadway-ish.   I will listen to it later.  Everyone is asleep now.

I didn't watch GLEE last week because when I put it on Santana was talking to Kurt about him coming off a big break-up.  So I assume it was a re-run.  But I have seen posts saying it was a new one.  I am confused.  Did I miss a new one??

Last week they played what they called the unaired Christmas show. Kurt,Santana and Rachel were working as Santa's sexy elves.

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 9:13 am

Oh man, I would have watched if I knew it was one that had no aired.  I saw them talking about the break-up and put on Grey's, which I usually tape while watching Glee.  Bummed I missed it.

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 22 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 10:53 pm

Angel, I still haven't watched last week's episode yet. I haven't even seen the performances. What did you think of the episode? I did read the recap and it seems like a lot of people were very on the fence about it.

FC the Christmas episode that aired last week was new but the timing in the episode is set in 2012 since the current time in the show is still Spring 2013 as the seniors Blaine, Artie, Sam and Tina have not graduated yet. The episode is a crazy OTT one from what I have gathered and it has absolutely no relation to what actually happened in last year's (2012) original Christmas episode. It's totally separate like a "what if" situation.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 3:54 am

Ok thanks for the info.  Still wish I had seen it though.

Back to top Go down
canuckadamfan4eva

Number of posts : 13421
Registration date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 6:22 am

It was wacky and funny episode. It must have been a blast for the cast to a fun episode that had no relation to what was happening this year.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 5:50 pm

Here is the whole song.

Lea - Cannonball

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6_UfXZffnc

Listening to the song I can't help but to think of Cory a little bit. I have no idea when this song was recorded though.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 6:08 pm

Not gonna lie, don't care for the song.  Her voice is amazing and I get the Cory connection, but the song has some real annoying parts.  I am hoping there are some songs on her album other than power ballads.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 6:32 pm

Sorry you don't like the song FC.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 6:37 pm

I do think her voice is incredible though and the cover is gorgeous.   Just some odd parts in the song I don't care for.

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 10:37 pm

I like the whole song quite a bit. I would have no problem is her cd was full of power ballads. Her voice shines on ballads.

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 4:08 am

They get boring after awhile.  For me if you have 13 or so songs on an album and they all are the same it is just not interesting.  You need to mix it up. 

Parts of the song are really nice and then there are odd parts.

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 8:29 am

Here is is Ellen performance.  What I hate about the song is the over use of repeating certain words.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 2:11 pm

I have yet to get to the performance but I just watched her interview with Ellen. I truly applaud Lea's bravery and how incredibly strong she is. It's so empowering to watch her and listen to her talk. There wasn't a moment in the interview where she showed weakness or sadness. She was very thought provoking and mature. In the end I still got teary-eyed. I so very much admire how she's presented herself throughout this whole process. She's much stronger than I think I ever could be. Keep on keeping on Lea.

Here is her interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1fuDAs8uUk

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 2:14 am

Here is another song off Lea's cd. This is called "Battlefield" I love this ballad. Both songs I have heard I have loved so I am praying the rest of the cd is as good.

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 6:34 am

That's makes three songs I can think of titled "Battlefield"  Laughing

Not my cuppa.  I sorta feared Lea would do a rather ballad filled diva type album.  Maybe there are some upbeat fast songs on there we just haven't heard yet.

I wish her much success with it, but doubt I will purchase it.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 10:24 pm

I like this one better than Cannonball. Lea sounds beautiful.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 2:20 pm

Quote :
UPDATE: Gossip Girl star, Chase Crawford, is also set to guest star on the 100th episode. Matthew Morrison revealed the casting news to E Online at a pre-Golden Globes party last night. ”I think he’s going to be Dianna Agron‘s new love interest,” said Matthew, ”His name is Biff. He’s kind of a Yalie degenerate.”

The big Glee 100th episode will be expanded into a two parter, reports The Hollywood Reporter. Gwyneth Paltrow and Kristin Chenoweth are set to return to reprise their roles as Holly Holiday and April Rhodes, respectively.

The episode will center around Sue Sylvester, who is principal now, finally putting an end to the beleaguered glee club, New Directions. The two part event airs March 18 and 25, episodes 12 and 13.

Many former season regulars will return, including, original cast members – Heather Morris (Brittany), Harry Shum Jr. (Mike), Mark Salling (Puck), Amber Riley(Mercedes), Dianna Agron (Quinn).

All will be on hand to say goodbye to Will Schuester, and each other, in an episode that is reportedly very moving. In case you were wondering, Matt Morrison who plays choir teacher Will, is NOT leaving the series.

Several consecutive episodes afterward will be take place solely in New York City, with storylines that revolve around Rachel (Lea Michele), Blaine (Darren Criss), Kurt (Chris Colfer), Sam (Chord Overstreet) and Mercedes (Amber Riley) and “potentially other co-stars.” (Hm. Is Mercedes moving to New York?)

Sources tell THR that producers are still figuring out the rest of season five and “it’s unclear what will happen to New Directions’ current roster.”

It sounds like the two parter will include the graduation episode as well, after which the story will move to NYC as the freshly-minted grads setting in the big city. Maybe there will be a time jump. And it really appears that Ryan Murphy and company are seriously considering moving the plot completely to New York. I’d get on board for that, totally.

The episodes will include at least 10 remixed hits, that were chosen by fan vote in a FOX contest.

Via The Hollywood Reporter HERE <-----------

Quote :
Fans were given the opportunity to vote for their favorite Glee classics. The winners–at least 10 songs–will be “remixed” by the cast and performed during the musical comedy’s 100th episode.

Now that the celebration will take place over two weeks–Read all about that HERE–you are probably wondering which of the 10+ songs will appear in each episode.

I can reveal from a source that Episode 12, titled “100″, and set to air on March 18, will include six songs. The very last song featuring Holly Holiday (Gwyneth Paltrow) hasn’t been revealed anywhere, far as I can tell.

Glee returns from its winter hiatus on February 25.

Song Spoilers:

Raise Your Glass by Pink – sung by Will & April
Defying Gravity from Wicked – sung by Rachel, Kurt & Mercedes
Valerie by The Zutons – sung by Santana & Brittany
Keep Holding On by Avril Lavigne – sung by Noah Puckerman
Toxic by Britney Spears – sung by Quinn, Brittany & Santana
Dog Days are Over – Holly Holliday and The New Directions

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 2:34 pm

Nothing would make me happier than moving the whole original cast to NYC and dumping the HS aspect of the show.  The new kids have never connected to me and Sue has become pathetic.  Time to get all the great cast back together and new stories in the BIG CITY!  Mr.Schuester can get that big break on Broadway!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
canuckadamfan4eva

Number of posts : 13421
Registration date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 6:07 pm

I love if it would be just in NYC. That is the main reason I still watch is the NY storylines and original cast. Mr. Scheuster is the only thing that I like about the Ohio story.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 7:24 pm

Oh I like the newer cast just fine. The actors who play Marley and Jake in particular I really like. None of them can compare to the entire original cast that's for sure. The Ohio side of the story definitely has taken a big hit. It's not the same and will never be the same. If they go NYC all the way that will be totally alright with me. I think it would be the easiest thing to do and make the most sense considering most of the cast will/could be there once this next batch of characters like Blaine and Artie graduate. If they were to continue with the Ohio side at McKinley they'd more than likely have to hire a whole new crop and that would take away from everything the fans have come to love about the show. I will feel bad for Marley and company because if the story moves purely to NYC it would mean they would likely be pulled entirely from the show and I don't necessarily feel like that would be fair. It'll be interesting to see how Ryan and co work everything out.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 12:44 pm

Now this song from Lea's album I love!!!

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 8:51 pm

I love all the songs I have heard from Lea's cd. I am hoping Naya puts some songs on her cd that I would like. Her first single I despise. She is wasting that gorgeous voice of hers doing the trash of that single she released.

Out of the Glee folks who have released stuff I have bought both Matthews cd's which I love and will be buying Lea's for sure, I have some singles from stuff Darren has done. Do not have anything of Marks or Naya's yet.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!
Page 22 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lady Friends :: OLDER INACTIVE THREADS-
Jump to: