Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!

Go down 
+5
Hathor
claytoncavaliers
teddyhugz
AngelWings
Firecracker
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30
AuthorMessage
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82371
Registration date : 2008-08-09

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 30 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 4:36 am

Completely agree!!!  I mean they are no doubt the couple the fans care most about during the whole run of the show and throwing them back together so fast (would have loved a romantic buildup) and the after thought wedding was a slap in the face!  It would have been so wonderful to see a romantic proposal and what fun it would have been to see Curt plan a wedding!  I kinda thought their wedding would be the big moment of the finale.  I think my jaw dropped when the wedding happened the way it did....

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 30 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 30 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 7:52 am

i think what is up with doing the two together is because of the cut season.  We only have 4 episodes left No No No   I think because of it only being a half season that they rushed it for Blaine and Kurt's wedding.  I feel cheated but I do get why they had to do it.  I agree Teddy the two should of been together all along this season.  The breaking them up at the beginning kind of ruined what all they worked through last season.

I did think the gals were totally gorgeous, the guys so handsome and I loved seeing Burt do the ceremony and loved having he and Carol there.

Shannon praying shannonangel
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39748
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 5:31 pm

FC, they already did the big romantic proposal. Remember when New Directions and the Warblers came together to help Blaine plan this extravagant proposal for Kurt? So that part did happen. We just didn't get the wedding the two no doubt would have had and completely deserved. They worked through so much last season and the season before. There is no reason they should have been broken up AGAIN at the start of this season just to have them rushed back together and immediately get married. That doesn't fit them. Like AT ALL. They got screwed and we the fans got screwed. I would have loved it if we had some buildup to their wedding this season and had it end there. Yes this season was cut in half and I'm sure that played a part in how things were handled but in the grand scheme of it all I just think Ryan Murphy and company wanted to give us a huge middle finger. Indeed what a slap in the face. They completely missed the ball.

Angel, I loved having Burt and Carole back. I loved that Burt did the ceremony. That was one part of only a couple that I loved about the wedding episode.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 30 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 12:35 am

I am hoping that the quicky marriage doesn't ruin the rest of the season by putting a sour tone on it.

There is supposed to be an episode that is being called The Rise and Fall of Sue Sylvester. I am hoping she gets busted busted busted. Sue is horrible. When she does something good it is great but most of the time she is freaking hateful and spiteful. I want her to get in trouble for what she did to Figgins to get him fired and I want her to have to apologize to all who she has hurt which has been many with Will and Figgins at the top of the list.

When the show gets to the last one I just want the characters I love to be happy so that when it is no longer on anymore I can be be happy to. The Mentalist ended last week and it ended just how I wanted it to and it was perfect.

Naya Rivera and hubby are expecting their first child. Congrats to Naya!

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 30 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 3:56 am

kleenexgirl kleenexgirl kleenexgirl kleenexgirl kleenexgirl kleenexgirl

Only one more episode left kleenexgirl  Thankfully it is two hours!

Fridays episode like many others this season was good.  Not perfect but very good.  For sectionals I was thinking they would of been MORE AMAZING if they had Marley, Unique and Jake!  Those three of the second Glee Unit,(With Kitty), had freaking Brilliant voices and Jake's dancing was freaking off the hook.  Love Ryder but his vocals weren't as strong as the other four.  I am so happy that all of them plus Matt and Jesse St. James will be there with ALL the others next Friday!

New Directions set list was great.  I have been hearing Chandelier and Take Me To The Church a lot cause Kris Allen has been mashing them together with Stay With Me for his shows so when I heard them on the show I was like I know these songs  sunny

Sam and Kurt you boys are my hero's!  love them for thinking with brains and not heart.  Rachel needs to be in College and learn something for the Future.  having shows and all that is great but without a good education things are very hard.  Rachel was smart this time and made the smart decision.  I think she did regret dropping out the first time which I am happy about cause she is taking ownership of it and not acting like she was a victim.  She brought a lot of things on herself with bad, rash egocentric decisions that bit her in the butt.

have to say this Lea and Jonathon Groff have so much chemistry together when they sing together.  The two just mix so well.  It was probably easy pairing them when they did Spring Awakening on Broadway.  Anyway I am not surprised they are going down this road for Rachel in a pairing move.  With Cory gone there is no Finn/Rachel end game so the next really good mix would be her and Jesse.  Even though Jesse did egg her I think he always cared for her deep deep down and that is why any time he saw her he wanted to be around her and even went to bat for her with madam thibadoh from NYADA.  If I can't get my Finchel happy ending I would not mind her with Jesse.

I am so glad I can watch my dvd's of the series.  i had re-watched season's 1 and 2 already and probably watch season three this weekend. I will be buying this season as soon as it comes out.  Season 5 is out now so if you don't have it FC and Teddy go get it.

I have heard there will be something in the finale that is just for Finn.  When the cast was on Ellen they said that even though Cory is not here they knew he was with the when they were filming the last episode.  I truly believe it.

Will write more of the episode later.

Eta: FC and Teddy when you watch the show does it ever come across like the audio is not with the video???  i tell you every time Glee comes on here at 9 for me the audio is not synced with the video Evil or Very Mad   I continue watching but it is so annoying.  It better not be that way on the dvd's.

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 30 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 5:09 am

I have had no issues with sound or mixing etc.  It has been fine.

I agree with most of your post - except that I really like the singing of this new group.  I think they sound amazing together!! 

I really enjoyed last night's show!  Love Jessie and the chemistry is amazing!  They sound incredible when they sing together!!  And Lea's vocal performances this season have been beyond amazing!!  What a gift that girl was born with!!

I was in tears last night when they showed the promo for next week.  I am truly going to miss this show.  It has changed a lot, but I have always so enjoyed the musical numbers and the core group.  It is going to be very sad to see it all come to an end.  I am going to miss these people.  This show was something very special to have.

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 30 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 30 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 9:20 am

I have no problem with the new kids at all. I think they are brilliant but the others got a raw deal and it sucked when as I said they had amazing voices. Their voices mixed with the new ones would of made a brilliant performance more so. I know many people said the last group beside Kitty couldn't sing and were boring but it is just not true. Shoot Alex Newell proved that when he performed "I Know Where I've Been" earlier this season. i honestly just miss their voices and that is ones reason I am so psyched that they will all be there next week with CORE group,(including Matt ,(don't remember his real name), who was there first season and then second season they had him transfer), and the new newbies. It would not of been fair to leave them out of the finale.

I got teary when they were putting the trophies all in the case and seeing all the wins. Seeing Finn got to me.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 12:51 am

I don't have time to touch bass on everything I want to about this last episode. I will say that both the promo for the finale and the flashback to the wins as the trophies were being moved back to where they belong got to me. I was choked up. I so don't want this show to end. It's hard to believe 6 years have gone by.......I'm going to miss it terribly.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 30 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 9:24 pm

As Friday gets closer and closer I'm getting more and more sad. I don't want to say goodbye to this show and these characters that I love. Over the years the show has changed a lot and things haven't always been the best but even during it's weakest moments there were still always bright spots. This show has done so much for so many and means the world to so many too. It's going to feel like such a loss without it but I know we'll always have the memories.

Angel, I have yet to get season 5 on DVD. It's on my list. I'll be getting it sometime very soon.

I haven't noticed any problems with the sound and syncing problems with the video. It's been fine for me.

I have missed Marley, Jake and Unique very much this season. Ryder too. I so wish they could have been part of it and mixed in with the newbies that came in this season. They have all been so great. It's such a shame we couldn't spend more time with them to get to know them better. I really wish we could. If only we had two or three more episodes to the season. Of course I'd have loved a full season but feel even a couple more would have been so great to have.

I thought the sectionals performances were fab. Overall this episode was A TON better than the last as well as the two part Hurt Locker episodes. No it wasn't perfect by any means but by comparison it was miles better. I feel like we got really cheated out of a lot of greatness by those three episodes this season. They were not necessary and did absolutely nothing for the story. They were empty ridiculous over the top episodes with no purpose. It almost feels like the producers half gave up on this season and I find it so heartbreaking.

I am glad that Rachel decided to not repeat history and make the same mistakes for the gazillionth time. She really needed to go back to school. That's where she needs to be to grow, to learn and mature. If even she didn't want to hear it I'm glad both Kurt and Sam stood firm.

With no Finn I do agree Jesse is the next best thing. They do have so much chemistry. It's off the charts chemistry. Despite breaking her heart and treating her so badly, the egg incident, it has always been evident over the years that she has always had a special place in his heart. It's why he always came back and now he's come back again. I am good with it.

I did want to say though that with the finale coming I have thought a lot about what could have been and would have been if Cory was still with us. It's been hard not to think about to be honest with you. So much would be different. Lea is the show but Cory was always the heart and I miss him so damn much. That was proven to me even more when I was watching the two hour repeats of Glee that air on Sunday evenings. This past Sunday they aired the episode with Thriller and then after the Valentine's Day episode where Blaine sang Silly Love Songs with the Warblers. I greatly look forward and yet dread the Finn moment in the finale because I'm going to be a weeping mess. I know I shouldn't let my mind go in the direction of what if's but I simply can't help it..........

On the flip side of things I'm so glad everyone will be part of the finale as it should be.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 30 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 9:47 pm

I now know what Lea is holding in that pic.  She has the framed football jersey that hung in the guys locker room in honor of Finn.  I am so happy they let Lea keep that jersey of Cory's!

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 5:06 pm

I've been listening to glee music all afternoon on spotify. I've heard "Don't Stop Believing' two times so far as well as Blaine doing "All of Me". I've also heard "You're Not Alone" which Blaine sang to Kurt while he was in the hospital. Rachel singing "Glitter In The Air". Then "To Make You Feel Love" from Rachel and the whole group on "Seasons of Love" from the episode remembering Finn/Cory.

I remember every single moment each song was done.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 8:06 pm

Well that couldn't have been more perfect!

Wonderful series finale!

Goodbye Glee.... thanks for the memories.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 8:24 pm

Am I going to need a lot of tissues? Did you?
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 8:43 pm

yeah are tissues needed?

Teddy I have been watching my dvd's like crazy the last few weeks. I am at the Goodbye episode for season three and that is the last episode for that season. i will be watching seasons 4 and 5 probably this weekend. i will be getting season 6 the day the set drops on dvd.

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 9:24 pm

You will need tissues at the end. But because it's just beautiful!

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 30 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 12:30 am

Loved the finale so much.  

My favorite guy,(Will was my favorite character the whole run of the series), got all he wanted and deserved  sunny   Will got the pretty loving wife, the children,(his kids with Emma), and the respect and love of many plus a awesome new job.  Will deserved the honors he got and it makes me so happy.

Hearing Sue say the auditorium was being called the Finn Hudson Auditorium made my heart swell.  Loved how Cory/Finn was totally remembered in this finale!  He was so important to the show and cast and it would not have been right to not have him honored in some way.

Eta: Loved having Caroll and Burt there to hear the news about the name for the auditorium.  Thought that was special especially for Caroll!

Loved all the outcomes for the characters but thought the sue as vice president was way far fetched but hey beggers can't be choosers. Loved that Rachel was being a Surrogate for Klaine and that she got her Tony,(loved her speech just so much love spoken in those few minutes)!!!  i was sad that we did not get anything for Quinn and Puck, Mike or Brittania.  i did hear a rumor that Dianna was busy with other things so that could be the reason for no Puck/Quinn storyline for the finale.  At least all five people I mentioned were in for the last song!

Eta: I just watched the show again and just saw something I missed the first time and don't know how I missed it affraid They put Tina and Artie back together I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love it! They were once a couple then broke up saw other people lived their lives remaining good friends then came back together as a couple I love you I love you I love you I love you So very sweet. I think I didn't catch it the first time cause I must have looked away for a sec and didn't see Tina go to kiss Artie!

Rachel killed her last solo!  Darren wrote an incredible song for her.  What a gift he gave to lea to say goodbye and what a gift Lea gave him by singing his song.  he said on a show he always wanted Lea to sing something of his and now his wish has came true.  Mercedes solo to say goodbye to her friends was just as brilliant as Rachel's.  Sue and Will sounded awesome on Winner Takes It All and Klaine made me smile singing Daydream believer.  All was perfect.

In honor of 6 seasons of this show I will be posting my 40 favorite performances.  it will take me a bit to gather them but it will be fun doing it flower

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 30 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 6:41 am

WOW - 40??!!  Laughing 

I agree with your whole post!  Well, I did see the kiss I love you so not that part.  I thought the Sue as vice president was the only OTT part of the show.  But than everything Sue was OTT from the get-go.

But I ABSOLUTELY loved it!  Amazing choice of songs!  Amazing performances!  Wonderful story lines.

At least we got the Brittney/Santana wedding so we know they are married and live happily ever after.

I do wish they could have at least shown that Puck and Quinn were together with a child.  Just have them walk-in holding hands and with a small child so we knew they got their happy ending too. 

But other than that - a dang perfect series finale!!! 

I am so glad that I had these 6 years with GLEE!  What a fun and delightful time!

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 30 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 10:08 pm

I have quite a lot to say about the finale. I thought I would be ready and able to post my thoughts tonight but I'm going to need another day. I'm going to be watching both hours again in a little while with one of my friends who missed it last night. I think it'll help me process it all better too.

What I will say now though is that I loved both episodes. They were absolutely wonderful. I couldn't have asked for much better because they were both darn near perfect. Love, love, love.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 30 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 8:58 pm

The first hour of the finale flashing back to the beginning felt exactly like the original pilot. It had that same magic and was truly something special. Of course it was from a different perspective but it was great. I loved seeing how they all came to join and meet each other. It was nice to have that sense of how the relationships and feelings towards each other stemmed and came from.

One of the many things I particularly liked seeing was how Tina and Artie were already friends and harboring little crushes on each other especially Artie towards Tina. Even though they were apparently dared to try out for Glee club I know they wouldn't have stayed or done it if they didn't really want to. I think being dared was just a way for them to actually go for it. Their auditions were priceless. It cracked me up how both of their songs were suggestive. They both were truly all in and went for it. Will's expressions while he watched and listened were perfect too. I wish I could have gotten a better look at his notes but I didn't. Maybe I'll have to go back and watch that part again paying very close attention to it. I did see he wrote down "soulful" for Artie.

Rachel sure got off to a bad start with both Mercedes and Kurt. She came on way too strong. It's no wonder why those relationships didn't fully mature and flourish until far down the line. As snotty and selfish as she was I can understand why she had to be that way. She truly felt like she had to fight for everything and that it was the only way she could. I felt so bad when she got the food dumped on her and then the slushie.

The one scene that truly stood out for me with Mercedes aside from her fab performance was the talk she had with her mother. That truly touched me. Her mom telling her that she needed to keep at it and not give up. That maybe Rachel needed it more than she did at the time. That stars have a way of finding each other. I had several little moments throughout the episode that shot pangs to my heart but this really started the misty eyes.

Kurt. What can I possibly say about Kurt? I loved loved loved the scenes with Burt. The different angle shown for their story. He really struggled telling his dad. Knowing how that turned out so well it gave me such a sense of warmth. I just adore them.

I was not happy to see Terri again simply because she was just as much of a witch as she always was. I couldn't believe the way she talked to Rachel when she went to see her about Will continuing on with the Glee club. Goodness and the way she treated her co-worker. AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!

The scene Will and Sue had playing basketball was a hoot. It sure explains even if a little bit why Sue harbored such bad feelings for him and the club. I found that whole bit somewhat hilarious though. I mean who would have thought of the two of them playing basketball together? On the flip side I don't think Sue had any right to ask him what his intentions were. Why she felt so threatened and disturbed by a glee club is still a mystery to me.

All the little moments in the show remembering Finn were like needles to my heart. I loved them but at the same time they hurt so much. Will saying he was going to the locker room to see if any of the football players had sighed up. The group having their little meeting about whether Finn should stay or go. The brief but heavy feeling hesitation Kurt had before raising his hand when they all agreed it was okay that Finn stay. Then of course the re-showing of "Don't Stop Believing". I was nothing but waterworks through that whole performance. It was so perfectly heartwarming to show and yet so incredibly heartbreaking at the same time.

It was an absolutely splendid episode.

Part 2 coming soon.................
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 30 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 11:26 pm

New Directions winning Nationals was the only way to go!!! Despite not being able to see them perform for the win just seeing them win it was wonderful. That joy. It was palpaable. It sure set the stone for the rest of the episode. It was only the beginning of all the great things left to come.

The jump to three months later when Will sat in the office and the got the news McKinley was becoming an arts school was all I could have wished and hoped for, for him. Him being told he would be the principal and oversee the entire thing was the icing on the cake. He has worked so hard and given so much. He never quit even when he had to let go after losing regionals. He still had the kids and the school in his heart. New Directions was his great love and that shined through above everything. Not once did you question his devotion and loyalty. He finally got his dream and than some. Along with Emma and Danny everything was as it should be for him. I couldn't have been happier.

When we returned back to the choir room to celebrate the big news and for what was going to be Will's final send off and dedication to all the students I once again found myself in tears. The whole time I was thinking about how this was the very last scene shot for the series. Having that in mind only made that much more emotional for me. Will's love for his students never shined even more brightly than it did in this performance. It was such a sweet amazing love note. His kiss at the end only solidified it even more. It was absolutely beautiful.

When we came to find out who Will selected to be his replacement as the coach and teacher for ND I was both thrilled and sad. Knowing in my heart that it should have been Finn is something I couldn't let go of even though Sam had been groomed to be the new leader last season. As it turned out he was a great choice for the job. It made me giggle when he announced his first assignment to be country. Chord had said in the Paleyfest group show interview when asked if there was something on the show he never got to do and wished to was country music. It made it all feel right. Like serendipity. His speech certainly made the future like bright and full of great things. He was going to go on to be an amazing teacher one that would make both Will and Finn very proud.

Mercedes' speech in the auditorium followed by her beautiful touching send off performance sent me right back into crying land. Everything she said encapsulated everything for all of them through the years. I could also not only feel her singing to her friends but I could feel Amber singing to her friends too. If I hadn't already been in tears the kiss at the end as she stood at the top of the stars looking down on them sure would have sent me there in seconds.

I was so happy to see Sue and Becky reconcile. The way Sue's face lit up the moment she saw Becky showed us the good that laid in her heart. Their relationship was always so incredibly special. The bond they shared was unlike any other.

Sue's message to Will through "The Winner Takes It All" capped off their up and down, mostly down, back and forth relationship in the best way possible for them. I have to say it was probably my favorite duet of theirs. Of course Sue wouldn't really be Sue if she didn't throw some kind of fit as she was on the way out. Poor Brad was her victim this time. Although, we couldn't end things with Sue on a relatively soft note could we? Nope. Things quickly go to the extreme and OTT dramatic as jump ahead and find Sue is Vice President. That's pretty far fetched and unbelievable TBH and yet that's Sue for you.

Kurt turning the locker into a time capsule to remember his time at McKinley was an absolute Kurt thing to do. It was perfect. From the prom queen crown, to the Gaga shows, to the picture of Finn. It was perfect.

As we jump ahead once again into the future five years down the line where we find ourselves in NY we're greeted by Blaine and Kurt. Their performance at the school featuring the kids was so cute and sweet. It served well as probably the most lighthearted moment of the show. It made me smile wide. It was positively delightful. The show choir moment at the end as they all gathered in a circle and said "amazing" didn't go un-noticed by me. It made my heart soar.

The lightheartedness doesn't last very long though as we morph into Rachel walking the halls of McKinley saying her own goodbye. Darren wrote an absolutely beautiful song. Lea only makes it that much more beautiful by singing it. This was such a special moment all the way around. Another perfect and beautiful performance.

As everyone gathered together I was pleased to find Mercedes had continued to have one heck of a career and Artie is having success with his movies. Then to see Artie and Tina together by that kiss they share before heading inside was certainly a pleasant surprise! I guess they didn't want to wait until they were 30 to make good on that promise. I'm so happy for them.

Tina and Artie weren't the only surprise to come. RACHEL pregnant with a Kurt and Blaine baby? WOW!!! I had thought about that possibility once or twice before but never imagined it would actually come to be. With everything Kurt and Blaine went through to see them truly happy, successful and starting a family was so beyond satisfying. It was everything I had wanted for them more. They really got their happy ending.

Rachel ending up with Jesse was the only outcome I could see for her and be happy with. Although, in my heart she will forever be with Finn as I'm sure can be said for everyone.

The happiness continued on as Rachel won her long dreamed Tony award. Her speech touched touched on everything and her words to Will made the story come full circle.

I knew the ending was going to be rough and bring the waterworks to a breaking point and boy did it. The Finn Hudson Memorial Auditorium. Sue's entire speech like Mercedes speech earlier on encapsulated the entire show perfectly. To remember Finn/Cory in such an important way was only fitting. As everyone came together for the final song in joy, love, celebration and remembrance I was filled with a happy and sad sense of closure. I was happy because all ended well and sad to see it end.

It was a fabulous two hours. It was everything I could have asked and hoped for. The only thing really missing for me was closure to Quinn and Puck. It would have been nice to see them happy together and maybe with a baby. Some closure on Marley, Jake, Ryder and Unique would have been good too.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 30 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 1:39 pm

Back to top Go down
Hathor

Hathor

Number of posts : 21954
Registration date : 2013-04-08

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 30 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 4:09 pm

He always creeper me out.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 9:39 pm

Firecracker wrote:
Shocking, sad and so disappointing.....  I really like him......

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4680002913001/mark-salling-booked-on-child-porn-charges/?intcmp=hpvid1#sp=show-clips

If it is true i will be so mad. I liked him to.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!
Page 30 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lady Friends :: OLDER INACTIVE THREADS-
Jump to: