Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!

Go down 
+5
Hathor
claytoncavaliers
teddyhugz
AngelWings
Firecracker
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592
Registration date : 2009-06-09

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 28 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 3:08 pm

Wow this is so sad. I hope they find out what happened to him. Poor Becca  Crying or Very sad  My thoughts and prayers go out to Becca, his family and friends!

Check this out. The Glee cast and so on remembering Cory. It was a year ago today  Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad 

http://www.mjsbigblog.com/glee-cast-and-crew-remember-cory-monteith-via-twitter-video.htm

Shannon  praying shannonangel 
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82390
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 28 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 3:42 pm

Man, this year went by fast..... All so tragic.

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 28 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39754
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 28 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 6:40 pm

I've been listening to all of Cory's Glee songs this afternoon. I still miss him. So much. Hard to believe it's been a year.........
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 28 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 6:48 pm

I was watching a rerun of Glee today and it was the one when the school shooting happened and when they sang "Say What You want To Say" i thought of Cory. I wonder if he ever told people how he felt before this awful event happened that ultimately took his life and took him away from all who loved and cherished him  Crying or Very sad 

Teddy I find myself listening to songs he sang on quite a bit. He was really a talented singer.

Shannon  praying shannonangel 
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 28 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 7:07 pm

I watched bits and pieces of the same episode. It was just on. I couldn't watch the whole thing because it always make me cry and I don't need to be crying anymore than I already have been today.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 28 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 9:12 am

If the news is true i am going to be sooooooooooooooooooo pissed off at Ryan and the writers.  Rumors ans spoilers going around are Klaine is Broken up and Blaine is now dating Dave Kurofsky affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid   Just hell to no.  i like Max Adler but NO just NO.  Dave and Kurt had a bad history and even if they worked through Dave tormenting Kurt the fact is still out there that he tormented Kurt why in Gods green earth would Blaine date him??????  MAKES NO FREAKING SENSE pullhair pullhair pullhair pullhair pullhair pullhair pullhair pullhair  Klaine was supposed to be endgame for the last season and now Ryan is screwing the fans yet again smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack

Here are spoilers:

http://www.mjsbigblog.com/glee-season-6-spoilers-loser-like-me-details.htm

Shannon praying shannonangel
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 28 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 9:54 pm

All those spoilers sound really crappy to me!  Hope this season doesn't suck!

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 28 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 28 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 10:45 pm

I don't even know if I could stomach watching that storyline. I love Max but to put Blaine with Dave when you consider all that history between Dave and Kurt? No. Just no. The thought alone is sickening to me. I don't know what the writers and producers are thinking, not thinking, but they need to get their crap together! Honestly that storyline may very well ruin this last season for me. I'd rather end the series in my own mind and what I would like to see happen than sit through a warped season that doesn't make any freaking sense at all!
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 28 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:20 pm

Not only that but all this stuff with Rachel. The writers totally ruined this girl. Rachel has the most talent of them all and all she wanted was NYADA and broadway and she got it. They totally have her become a quitter,(dropping out of college), have her screw up her broadway gig by having her go all hollywood for tv and now they are having it she failed at the last thing and is now the new leader for New Directions. Oh and they are also having her dads divorce. If they are indeed into ruining rachel they better have it where we find out that losing Finn was truly too much for her and that she honestly didn't care about anything anymore till now and that is why she wants to get the New Directions going again. new Directions was something important to her as well as Finn so this could be something to help her hold onto him.

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 28 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 7:22 am

I too am upset with what all has gone down with Rachel.  I really wanted the show to end with her having her Broadway success and graduating.  And now they plan to ruin her personal family life as well as career???  I hope they have it where it all works out for her by the very end.  But maybe they want it to turn out that her true happiness is home and teaching young talented kids in Glee Club. 

I still think they will end the series with Kurt and Blaine together.  But if not, I guess the moral will be not to marry too young or your HS sweetheart as they are usually not the right one for life etc.  But I do think they will find their way back.

Max has been on Switched At Birth for awhile now.  He is really good on that show.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 28 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 10:37 pm

Yep they've really messed with Rachel too. Broadway was her dream. While I can see how that might change for her once she achieved it and could have realized it wasn't what she wanted I just don't think it fits her. Quitting college? Leaving her dream role? Wanting TV? Now messing her home life up? No. That's not Rachel. Not to us. I just don't know how to feel about any of it. I just hope it all ends with everyone happy and where they're supposed to be. Is that too much to ask for? I don't think so.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 28 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 9:31 pm

New spoilers for the show being called Homecoming.  So hoping spoilers for this season are freaking false!

http://www.mjsbigblog.com/glee-season-6-spoilers-episode-2-homecoming.htm

Seeing anything that has Blaine and Dave together just makes me so want to throw things and smack Ryan.  I know Chris and Darren want juicy story lines but this is frwaking going to far.  The fans wanted Klaine to be end game and one has to wonder with only thirteen episodes for the season if the fans will get what they wanted  computerhammer  computerhammer  computerhammer

in this set of spoilers it says Sue forced the glee members except for Kitty to transfer out of McKinley  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid Um she cannot do that especially with Marley since Marley's mother is on staff at Mckinley.  I hate Sue's character soooooooooooo freaking much!  Sue needs to be arrested for things she did to Figgens to get her principle duties.  Also the stuff about Sue wanting to destroy glee club yet again  pullhair  pullhair  pullhair

I hope Emma is in at least one of the episodes before the end of the season so we can have closure on her and Will.  They better have a happy ending and Ryan better not screw them up with a stupid divorce.  With Will being at another school they can still have him and Emma married without having to show Emma.  I hope we get to see their child in a episode.

I swear with all the spoilers I have been seeing I don't know if i will want to watch which is sad cause I have loved this show since the beginning and i even liked last season for the most part I don't want to have one of my favorite shows ruined on the last season.  

Eta: Shows have gone sour before on me.  I loved the Original Beverly Hills 90210 and watched every season but was so upset at the season they decided to go and make good boy Brandon cheat on kelly.  That upset sooooooooooooooooo many fans cause the writers screwed with Brandon who was one of the great guys.  After they did that the rest of the season just was sad.  I have all the seasons on dvd up till the season they did that.  I did not buy that season or the 2 after  Crying or Very sad

Shannon  praying  shannonangel

Last edited by AngelWings on Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 28 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 10:26 pm

Angel, I feel exactly like you do. Everything I've read up to now in regards to the last season leaves me feeling upset. The spoilers just taint the show and what I hoped for and wanted to see this last season. Like you I don't know if I want to watch and yes that is very sad.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 28 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 4:27 am

I will probably watch.  Not even going to read the spoilers.  Just going watch the last 13 shows and whatever happens, happens.  Not really that invested in the characters anymore.  The show hasn't been the same for me since the original cast was broken up and several left.  Pretty much still watched for the musical numbers.  For me Ryan ruined the show long ago.

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 28 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:56 pm

This could be a bright spot on Glee for me if it comes to be.  Matthew Morrison posted this pic on facebook saying I love my pretend family and it shows he, Jayma and a adorable little boy.  I had heard rumors,(last season when we found out Jayma was leaving for good), that Jayma was to be on the last season at least once or twice so maybe we will get to see Will, Emma and baby all happy to end the season.  I so want this for them.

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 28 10450593_10152441546872116_4679773085257354754_n

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 28 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 9:18 pm

Very cute !

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 28 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 6:06 pm

AngelWings wrote:
This could be a bright spot on Glee for me if it comes to be.  Matthew Morrison posted this pic on facebook saying I love my pretend family and it shows he, Jayma and a adorable little boy.  I had heard rumors,(last season when we found out Jayma was leaving for good), that Jayma was to be on the last season at least once or twice so maybe we will get to see Will, Emma and baby all happy to end the season.  I so want this for them.

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 28 10450593_10152441546872116_4679773085257354754_n

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Wemma and baby!!! Please don't cut any of that out!! I want to see it all!

Back to top Go down
canuckadamfan4eva

Number of posts : 13421
Registration date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 28 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 8:47 pm

Well The Miller's has been cancelled so Emma may be back more often.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 28 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 8:58 pm

What?? It was cancelled? That show was so good and funny! I knew they shouldn't have changed the night it aired!

It was announced tonight Glee will return on Friday, January 9th for a two hour premiere. After that it will air every Friday at 9pm EST/PST.
Back to top Go down
canuckadamfan4eva

Number of posts : 13421
Registration date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 28 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 9:04 pm

Yes I think yesterday or the day before.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 28 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 4:11 am

Yes, I read a few days ago it was cancelled.  I only watched it once.  It didn't do anything for me shrugging  

Oh I wish Glee was not moved to Fridays  at 8:00 here....  I will have a conflict.  Oh well, I will have to tape it I guess.

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 28 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 9:21 pm

canuckadamfan4eva wrote:
Well The Miller's has been cancelled so Emma may be back more often.

What?? I have been watching the new season and it is great. When is the last show? I would love to have Jayma back on Glee but not at the expense of having her newest show cancelled.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 28 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 6:20 pm

It's the GLEE season 6 two hour premiere tonight. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I'm going to try to not let some of the spoilers distract me from enjoying the show or fully letting me take everything in. I just have to suspend my own feelings and thoughts for what I think should and want to see happen. Easier said than I done I know. The only thing I'm sure of is that it's going to be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 28 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 9:54 pm

I taped it.  I will watch it tomorrow.

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 28 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 10:45 am

teddyhugz wrote:
It's the GLEE season 6 two hour premiere tonight. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I'm going to try to not let some of the spoilers distract me from enjoying the show or fully letting me take everything in. I just have to suspend my own feelings and thoughts for what I think should and want to see happen. Easier said than I done I know. The only thing I'm sure of is that it's going to be interesting.

I watched both hours.  I loved the songs and the singing.  Loved seeing the old gang,(except Mike Crying or Very sad why didn't he come back), in the second hour but as I thought would be the case one thing just doesn't sit well with me and I seriously wonder if Ryan really thought it through at all before putting it on the story line and actually seeing it now and not as a rumor anymore it just angers me and just makes me wonder why they would even do it.  All should know I am talking about Blaine and Kurofsky puking1 puking1 puking1 puking1 puking1 it just is not right not in any form

Since FC hasn't seen them yet I will not post my favorite part cause it would be like a spoiler since in the rumors they never mentioned this.  I will be back to post after i get home from working out and doing errands.

Last edited by AngelWings on Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!
Page 28 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lady Friends :: OLDER INACTIVE THREADS-
Jump to: