Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!

Go down 
+5
Hathor
claytoncavaliers
teddyhugz
AngelWings
Firecracker
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592
Registration date : 2009-06-09

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 18 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 2:52 am

Did you guys read that Diana Agron,(Quinn), was not invited back to be in the special episode for Cory? I can't lie I am shocked how can you not have Quinn there? She was Finn's freaking girl friend for a full season and then part of season 2. I guess rumors I heard last season were true that there was some bad blood between Ryan and Diana. If they weren't true why would Ryan not let her be there. Diana loved Cory just like the rest of them and he was her friend. She like Amber and Harry should be there. I know those two are I don't know about the guy who plays Puck though. I do wonder about Heather Morris in all of this. I do wonder if they will find a way to get her on screen. They don't have to show her whole body just show her sitting down and have like something covering her like a blanket to cover her baby bump.

Shannon praying shannonangel 
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82379
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 18 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 5:59 am

I did read that and I find it very sad.  Even if they had their differences for the sake of the fans of the show Diana and all of the cast members from the original group should have been invited to partake in the tribute episode.

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 18 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39751
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 18 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 12:18 am

I'm really hoping Diana just got misquoted and that whoever made the report left something she said out. I just can't imagine why she wouldn't be invited back like all the others for such a significant episode. Even if there was bad blood between her and Ryan the character she portrayed was an important part to the story with Finn. She should have been there at least for the sake of the show and the fans.

Here's a blurb about Kevin talking about the episode.

Quote :
Just several days into shooting the Cory Monteith tribute titled “The Quarterback”, Glee star, Kevin McHale, describes an “extremely emotional” shoot that at times, has been “hard to get through.”

Kevin, who plays the wheelchair bound Artie, says he was blown away when he first read the script for season 5′s 3rd episode, set to air on October 10.

“There are so many incredibly well written and powerful scenes,” he told TV Line. Kevin singles out one scene as being particularly moving. “When [the cast] got the script, we were all reading it together and we were like, ‘Did you get to that one scene.’ And when you see it everyone will know what that one scene is.”

It’s a fine line to portray emotions so on the nose. While the characters grieve the death of Finn Hudson, the actors will undoubtedly be working through their own grief for Cory. But that doesn’t necessarily mean the actors mirror what their characters are experiencing.

Kevin notes that some cast members “are having to play reactions that they obviously would not feel in real-life, and that’s a weird thing to play. Because you want people to know how you actually feel. But [Ryan Murphy & Co. are staying true to] the characters, and that’s the smart thing to do.”

“Some people aren’t dealing with the loss of Finn, and it’s a difficult thing because in real life none of us were like that,” he explains. “We were all very much dealing with it.”
Back to top Go down
claytoncavaliers

claytoncavaliers

Number of posts : 6399
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 12:59 pm

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 1:08 pm

I am not going to read any spoilers.  I want to wait and watch the episode without knowing anything.

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 18 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 18 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 4:39 pm

This an awesome extra video feature that's included on Season 4 DVD's. It's a Blaine time capsule!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GU22u5YmGt0

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 18 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 5:10 pm

Deled scenes from Season 4. A scene between Finn and Will as well as a scene between Marley and Kitty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1St19lIB88

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 6:42 pm

SYNOPSIS FOR EPISODE 3 AHEAD!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Quote :
In the wake of Finn’s sudden death, former members of New Directions return to McKinley to remember their fallen friend. While a stoic Mr. Schue encourages all the gleeks to “memorialize him the way we do everything – by singing about it,” some of the kids find the exercise more cathartic than others. At the Hudson-Hummel home, Kurt, Burt and Carole sort through Finn’s belongings and what begins as a somber occasion blossoms into a poignant and much needed family moment. Meanwhile, Emma grows concerned when she believes Will is so busy taking care of others that he’s not allowing himself time to grieve; Santana struggles with using her “bitch” mask to hide her fond feelings for Finn, and has a run in with Bree, McKinley’s “New Santana”; and following a heart-to-heart with Coach Beiste, Puck honors Finn’s memory by making a life-changing decision about his future.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 7:55 pm

Sounds like it will be a wonderful episode.

Back to top Go down
canuckadamfan4eva

Number of posts : 13421
Registration date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 18 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 7:15 pm

Loving this episode so far!!! bounce throwconfetti yippee  NEW SEASON HAS STARTED
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 18 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 7:59 pm

It's been awesome!!!!

Fabulous music and amazing ending!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
canuckadamfan4eva

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 18 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 8:04 pm

It was an awesome first episode and what an ending!!!!
I loved Rachel's/Lea's version of Yesterday. So much better then Carrie Underwood's.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 18 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 8:54 pm

Yes, it was beautiful!

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 18 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 9:19 pm

canuckadamfan4eva wrote:
It was an awesome first episode and what an ending!!!!
I loved Rachel's/Lea's version of Yesterday. So much better then Carrie Underwood's.
I mentioned in another thread that Lea's version of Yesterday is amazing. On Itunes i bought Yesterday and Let It Be!

I am so sad The new Robin Williams show comes on the same time as Glee./ I will not miss Glee but I so wanted to see Robin's new show No 

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 3:04 am

Loved the episode but I will post my dislikes first.  The whole Sue storyline is getting so freaking old. Love Jane Lynch but seriously hate Sue with a passion. Writers what the heck? What the writers have sue doing to Figgins is just all kinds of wrong. Sue is again going to be the one I hate of the show.

The other thing I did not like was the Tina stuff. Blaine's speech was she got dumped by Artie and Mike well that is wrong. SHE dumped Artie Season three cause she said he was not paying enough attention to her and that he was a bad boyfriend and then she hooked up with Mike at camp when they were councelors. Mike and her were said to have agreed to not date anymore since he was going to be away at school,(that was the synopsis for season three with Harry Shum not being a lead character any longer). Ryan Murphy you need to stop thinking that the fans don't remember things cause it just is not cool.

Now onto what I did like:

Rachel singing Yesterday: I got teary watching her sing that and walking past the places she and Finn had gone to during the last show of season two when New Directions were in NY and they were out on a date. she was so thinking of finn when taking that walk even though it was never said. I am honestly surprised Lea was able to keep it together for that performance it had to be so hard for her thinking of Cory.

Klaine: Loved all that had to do with Blaine and Kurt. I need to have these two stay together for the rest of the season and all of the last season. I need to have them have the happy ending especially since Rachel and Finn will never ever get it. Blaine's proposel was soooooo freaking romantic.

Kitty and Artie: When she wasn't hiding her feelings for him they were soooo darn cute. I could actually like this Kitty if they can keep her from being a bitch again. The new girl Bree is supposed to be the new bitch and I have heard the new one is supposed to be like Santana. Kitty and Artie are for the win if the writers can do right by them.

The songs were all very well done.

excited for next week and looking forward to seeing the emotional third epidsode even though I know I will be a wreck watching.

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 4:30 am

Well, this fan doesn't remember why Tina and Artie broke up Laughing

Agree about Sue, but for me they ruined that character come season 2! Like you, I love Jane, but Sue is the worst part of the show.  They could change that and get her more like season one, and I keep hoping they do, but not sure they will.  I think they love writing Sue this way.

I am sure the entire episode was very difficult for Lea, but she is such a pro!

This was my fave episode in a looooong time!

Back to top Go down
canuckadamfan4eva

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 6:04 am

I kind of like Sue this way. Add's some great comic moments between her and Figgins. Jane specializes in these type's of charaters.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 6:25 am

I feel they made her character way too over the top.  First season she was a little out there, and then it just got weirder and weirder - like shooting a Cheerio out of a canon Laughing

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 2:37 pm

I have no idea when I'm going to be able to watch last night's premiere but I hope it's soon! In the meantime I've read the recaps and watched the musical performance videos. It looks like a fantastic episode!
Back to top Go down
canuckadamfan4eva

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 4:52 pm

Teddy I loved this episode.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 4:18 pm

I'm already crying, again, just know the songs that will be featured in next week's episode. I'm going to be sobbing the whole time........................Cory's death still very much guts me.

Quote :
Glee will say goodbye to Finn Hudson, the character played by the late Cory Monteith, in “The Quarterback” set to air on October 10. The song tracklist has been released. Here it is with additional spoilers:
1.Seasons Of Love from Rent
2.I’ll Stand By You by The Pretenders – Sung by Mercedes (Amber Riley)
3.Fire and Rain by James Taylor
4.If I Die Young by The Band Perry – Sung by Santana (Naya Rivera)
5.No Surrender by Bruce Springsteen
6.Make You Feel My Love by Bob Dylan/Adele – Sung by Rachel (Lea Michele)

In the episode, news of Finn’s passing has already occurred. The story revolves around his friends and family coping in the aftermath of his death–the circumstances of which are not revealed. Santana (Naya Rivera) and Puck (Mark Salling) have significant storylines. Finn’s mom Carole (Romy Rosemont), step father Burt (Mike O’Malley) and step brother Kurt (Chris Colfer), come together as a family to grieve. Finn’s one true love Rachel (Lea Michele) will make only one appearance near the end of the show. Her performance of “Make You Feel My Love” will be even more poignant considering Lea and Cory dated in real life.

The songs will be available for download on October 8.
Back to top Go down
canuckadamfan4eva

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 6:59 pm

The BC Coroner's Office here in town released the findings on Corey's death
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/canadian-press-newsalert-glee-actor-monteith-died-heroin-211620908.html
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 8:14 pm

So sad and so scary........

Many heroin addicts have died after rehab because they take the amount they used to when they relapse. I fear this all the time.......Eric never ever drinks because of his anxiety meds so at least I never worry about that.

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 8:56 pm

Here is next weeks preview Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad kleenexgirl kleenexgirl kleenexgirl 

Kurt, Will and Rachel here made me tear up. I don't know how I will get through this next week kleenexgirl 

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 9:29 pm

I wish I had someone to actually watch next week's episode with, someone who I can lean on and vice versa. Lea's voice on that small snippet of To Make You Feel My Love makes it so hard to even breathe. I don't begin to understand how she's feeling or how she seems to be holding up so strongly but I can tell you this I don't think there will ever be a day where thinking of Cory or being reminded of him won't leave me in tears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!
Page 18 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lady Friends :: OLDER INACTIVE THREADS-
Jump to: