Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!

Go down 
+5
Hathor
claytoncavaliers
teddyhugz
AngelWings
Firecracker
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39763
Registration date : 2009-05-31

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 10 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 5:39 pm

The Britt storyline with MIT was certainly way over the top. It wasn't realistic whatsoever but hey it's Glee that's what they do. I do hope it's not the end of Britt on the show but I know it's very important to Heather to have a family. I'll understand if she doesn't want to return, but I will be very sad about it nonetheless. Heather did a fantastic job in the episode. If it really was an official goodbye I think it was the perfect goodbye for Britt.

I love the Patty Duke and Meredith Baxter characters. I hope they will be returning for the next season. I thought the scene with the two of them talking to the boys was nice and sweet especially when Patty's character decided to take that leap and propose. I think meeting Blaine helped push her in that direction. The one thing I will say is I was disappointed that there really was no interaction between Kurt and Blaine themselves. The whole time the two of them were there listening I felt like Kurt wasn't really in the scene. He wasn't present. He wasn't understanding the meaning behind what was really going on, which I get is the point in the first place. He has to remain oblivious. I mean things can't happen that quickly even if I wish they would. A friend of mine who is a Glee fan also believes the cliffhanger with Blaine holding the box behind his back is a setup for lots of Klaine happenings next season. I really hope she's right about that. One other thing exactly what was Kurt getting emotional over during the regionals performance as Marley and Blaine were doing their duet? Hmmm?

Rachel's performance for her callback was solid and great. She certainly put a lot into it. In the real world it's not likely she would get the part but I certainly hope she does. I think not getting it would crush her. Who knows what could happen if she didn't get the part though. That could lead to some interesting things. It would make her stronger, fight harder.

I admit I was taken at first when Marley jumped up and said it was her who was catfishing Ryder after his huge outburst. At the same time I really just couldn't see her doing that either. I think everyone knew it was going to be Unique in the end. I feel bad for both of them. I can understand why Unique couldn't come forward and be honest. She was scared and things got way too deep too fast. She probably felt like she was trapped and despite the guilt of it all she just didn't see how to fix it. However, I could understand Ryder's feelings too. He had the right to be upset. He felt like he had been had, betrayed, made into a joke and so on. I know he said he wasn't going to be part of the group anymore once regionals were over but we know somehow he'll come back. They all come back eventually. He just needs time to process his feelings, to get over being hurt. Even if the two of them never make a complete amends things will have to be okay somehow.

Sam was really great in this episode. He reached out to Santana for help with Brittany despite knowing it was a difficult thing to do. It showed he would do anything for Britt. He really loves her. Sam also tried to do his best to look out for Blaine as they are best friends. What he said in the jewelry shop made me laugh out loud. I wanted to smack him over his head and shout "SAM YOU CAN'T SAY THAT!" but at the same time it was such a Sam thing to say. I love his sense of humor about Blaine's crush and how he's handled it all. He's taken it in stride and gives this aura of such ease. It's such a wonderful thing to see because most guys in a similar situation would not handle it like he has.

I'm super happy about the surprise Wemma wedding. It was such a disappointment when things fell apart for them in the Valentine's Day episode. Even though this didn't totally erase that I do feel it was incredibly fitting for Emma and Will. I honestly wouldn't have wanted it to happen any other way. Now I can only hope Ryan and co don't do something to mock it up for them. Please just keep them happy and maybe give them a baby too.

All in all a very good episode. It was heartbreaking yet very happy at the same time. I can't wait for what is to come in the next season.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 10 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 6:03 pm

Behind the Scenes video of the finale.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5CDAI3nkqE

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 10 EmptySun May 26, 2013 2:31 am

Samuel Larsen who plays Joe Hart has cut off his dreads. Here's the new look!

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 10 Samuellarsen-glee-dreads-2

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 10 Samuellarsen-glee-dreads-3

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 10 Samuellarsen-glee-dreads
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82413
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 10 EmptySun May 26, 2013 6:22 am

LOVE IT!!!!!!! He looks gorgeous!!!!!! Good for him!! Personally I HATE dreads!!! I only tolerate them on Jason Castro Laughing But I would be thrilled if Jason cut them off too! I find them so ugly. Sorry, I just do....

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 10 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
Hathor

Hathor

Number of posts : 21954
Registration date : 2013-04-08

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 10 EmptySun May 26, 2013 7:07 am

I love dreads but actually really like Samuels new look.

His eyes are amazing.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 10 EmptySun May 26, 2013 11:14 pm

He does have very pretty eyes. I really like this new look on him too.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 4:17 pm

HOLY CRAP. CHORD AND DARREN performed a song together last night at Darren's show in Nashville!!!!! They performed the David Bowie song "HEROES" that Sam sang to Blaine in the DYNAMIC DUOS episode of Glee!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9llH0ct0esc

Back to top Go down
canuckadamfan4eva

Number of posts : 13421
Registration date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:04 pm

Any Matthew Morrison fans who can watch PBS Detroit he is on tonight at 11pm Pacific. Says it is a new show so I think it will be on other PBS Stations.
Matthew is performing at the Bushnell in Hartfor, Conn. Singing Younger Then Springtime, West Side Story Medley, The Lady Is A Tramp, It Don't Mean A Thing (If It Ain't Got That Swing)
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:15 pm

I am sure Angel will want to watch!

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 10 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
canuckadamfan4eva

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 10:52 pm

I hope it is on other PBS stations and at better time. 11 is good for me but that makes it like 1am Eastern,
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 5:16 am

I want to see Matthews PBS so badly but I tell ya my PBS is all weird. When a show is supposed to be on many times we don't get it and then we find out it had came on earlier cause it was going by Eastern time. It is so freaking annoying when that happens and i end up missing my shows.

Love Love Matthew and have to figure out how to watch this show. I have heard it will play throughout the month.

Shannon praying shannonangel
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 11:37 pm

Angel, that happens to me too with my PBS station. Every time something is on that I want to watch it's never on!!! Frustrating. Matthew is supposed to be at The Grove tomorrow for a CD signing. I didn't find out until Sat/Sun and by then it was too late to ask for the day off. I so wish I could go tomorrow to meet him. BOO!
Back to top Go down
canuckadamfan4eva

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 12:04 am

Teddy that is too bad you can't make it to see Matthew at the Grove.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 12:25 am

Yeah, I'm a bit bummed out about it. I would have loved to have met him. I wish I had been given more notice so I could have planned for it. Oh well sometimes things just aren't meant to be.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 12:31 am

teddyhugz wrote:
Angel, that happens to me too with my PBS station. Every time something is on that I want to watch it's never on!!! Frustrating. Matthew is supposed to be at The Grove tomorrow for a CD signing. I didn't find out until Sat/Sun and by then it was too late to ask for the day off. I so wish I could go tomorrow to meet him. BOO!

Boo I so wish you could go meet meet Matthew. I bet he is the coolest.

Shannon praying shannonangel
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 1:42 am

I found this wonderful story by browsing through a livejournal page and instantly wanted to post about it. It's truly an incredibly sweet story and I love the mom for keeping what her boy and Darren talked about between them but gosh I sure wish we knew. This story is about an 8 year old boy who met his first crush (Blaine) Darren.

GO HERE <----------
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 9:09 pm

Darren made his Hollywood Bowl debut last night and performed "Hall of Fame" by The Script. The event was not only a celebration honoring the newest Hollywood Bowl inductees but to also raise money to benefit music education and the Los Angeles Philharmonic. Some of those honored last night were Patty Austin, Stevie Wonder, Steven Tyler and Joe Perry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4xF_3vjDV8

Back to top Go down
canuckadamfan4eva

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 12:07 pm

Matthew Morrison engaged to his g/f at Elton John's annual ball http://ca.omg.yahoo.com/news/matthew-morrison-renee-puente-engaged-144131275.html
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 12:15 pm

Congrats to them!

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 3:51 pm

Quote :
 Glee is thinning its ranks as it heads into Season 5.

Original castmembers Heather Morris (who plays Brittany), Mark Salling (Puck), Amber Riley (Mercedes) and Harry Shum, Jr. (Mike) will not be returning to the Fox musical dramedy as series regulars, TVLine has learned exclusively.

Additionally, Dianna Agron (Quinn) — who was only seen in a handful of episodes last season — is not slated to be back, save for a possible guest appearance here and there.

Morris, Salling, Riley and Shum may also return as occasional guest stars.

The casting moves hardly come as a surprise, considering four of the five characters graduated McKinley at the end of Season 3, and a fifth — Morris’ Brittany — got accepted to MIT in last month’s Season 4 finale.

Glee returns with Season 5 on Thursday, Sept. 19.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 9:05 pm

That's not surprising to me. It was pretty much expected. Besides none of them aside from Heather were really regulars last season. They were more reoccurring but then again they did try to incorporate them as much as pissible. I do hope they will be on here and there for the upcoming season.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 11:37 pm

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 12:18 am

Here is Darren and the Voice Runner Up Michelle doing a duet at one of his concerts.  what happened to Darren's hair?  If you look at the top it looks like someone has cut off some of his curls.  I hope his hair isn't thinning like Kris's.  

Here are lots of videos:
http://www.mjsbigblog.com/darren-criss-listen-up-tour-boston-hob-videos-recap.htm

Shannon praying shannonangel
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 12:33 am

Oh I have to get on the laptop for that video! I want to see! Thanks Angel!

ETA: Okay, I watched it and it was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the two of them! So cute!!! Angel, maybe you can put that in THE VOICE thread too.

BTW: Yes Darren's hair is thinking. It has actually been thinning for a while now. You just don't notice it because of the way it's often styled either for the show or for events.

Last edited by teddyhugz on Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 12:45 am

Quote :
More Glee Season 5 news! Newbies Melissa Benoist (Marley), Jacob Artist (Jake), Becca Tobin (Kitty) and The Glee Project alums Blake Jenner (Ryder) and Alex Newell (Unique) have been promoted to series regulars.

Blake and Alex are the first Glee project winners to be promoted from series guest stars, so congrats to them.

The promotions come on the heels of news that original Glee cast members, Heather Morris (Brittany), Mark Salling (Puck), Amber Riley (Mercedes) and Harry Shum, Jr. (Mike) have been demoted from series regulars. The quartet, along with Dianna Agron (Quinn) who switched to guest star status last season, will appear on the show occasionally.

Also, Jayma Mays (Emma), whose character married Matthew Morrison’s (Will) in the season 4 finale, has joined the new CBS sitcom, The Millers, playing Will Arnett’s sister. What that means for her character on Glee is not known. Her appearances on the show had already been cut back last season when she was bumped to guest star. I would expect we’d see little of her in the upcoming season, if at all.

Glee Season 5 premieres on Thursday September 19. The kids were already back to work yesterday, posing for official season 5 photos!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!
Page 10 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lady Friends :: OLDER INACTIVE THREADS-
Jump to: