Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!

Go down 
+5
Hathor
claytoncavaliers
teddyhugz
AngelWings
Firecracker
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592
Registration date : 2009-06-09

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 7:50 am

Firecracker wrote:
I really enjoyed the show last night. I agree about Jake. That was an awesome performance. I also really loved The Spice Girls routine.

So Blaine and Sam???? Suspect

I don't mind the 3 week break. Gives me a break from having so many shows to tape and watch! I will be able to watch Grey's in real time!

Blaine has had a crush on Sam for awhile,(we found out about it the same time we found out that Tina was crushing on Blaine), but after the wedding episode most thought that they were done with that story but as we see they weren't. i think they are done with it now and I loved how Sam was with it all.

Shannon praying shannonangel
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39763
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 11:54 pm

I want that live performance of Against All Odds. I really, really do. What an incredible job Darren did with it!! The emotion in it is just so strong and heart-wrenching it's amazing!! I am bummed Blaine did the song for Sam but I understand the story behind it. I loved how Sam handled the whole thing. His response was wonderful and so very sweet. I do think the timing of it was strange and off since it felt like we were done with Blaine's crush on Sam considering the wedding and afterwards. In some ways I think Blaine is just trying to deal with Kurt and all his feelings about them in any way he can. This just happens to be how. I know it's not meant to be anything more than what we've seen. Hopefully now that it's out and open between the two boys and they've had their talk we'll be past it.

I loved Jake and his whole performance. The guy sure can dance! Angel, I agree I think with Mike being gone they needed someone to sort of fill his shoes. Jake is doing a great job of that. He's an awesome dancer and a very good singer!

The Spice Girls performance from the girls was a whole lot of fun. I'm quite confused by Kitty though. I wonder what Artie really wanted to say about her to her before he backpedalled and said something else entirely. Something is going on there or will be going on there. I just have no idea what. I do agree with what he said though she seems to be fitting in much more nicely and enjoying it. It's hard to tell whether or not that will last.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82413
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 6:35 am

For the first time I enjoyed the new kids. I still don't think the show is anywhere near as good as it's first couple of seasons. But at least I did enjoy this one a lot.

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 6 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 12:29 am

Well, that's good FC! I'm glad you enjoyed them and this episode!
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 11:43 pm

I know it's silly and a bit ridiculous but I feel lost tonight without new Glee music. The last three Sunday's I've been able to hear the songs for that coming week's episode. Since there is no new episode this week there's no music. Sigh.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 9:14 pm

Quote :
Actor Cory Monteith, who stars as Finn Hudson on the Fox series Glee, has checked into rehab, PEOPLE has learned exclusively.

The actor "has voluntarily admitted himself to a treatment facility for substance addiction," his rep tells PEOPLE. "He graciously asks for your respect and privacy as he takes the necessary steps towards recovery."

Monteith, 30, has been open about his past struggles with substance abuse. He admitted in a 2011 interview that he had previously entered rehab when he was 19.

At the time, the actor said he hoped being honest about his struggle with substance abuse would help others.

"I don't want kids to think it's okay to drop out of school and get high, and they'll be famous actors, too," he said in 2011. "But for those people who might give up: Get real about what you want and go after it."

Read more at ONTD: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/#ixzz2PB5J2QaT

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 6 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 9:39 pm

Oh wow. I wish him the very best and I hope he gets the help he needs to get better.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 4:22 am

I had no idea he has had struggles with drug addition.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 11:25 pm

Really, you didn't know? I could have sworn someone had brought over articles about it before but maybe not. I wonder how this might effect things with his character for the rest of the season. I'm not really sure what episode they're shooting now but I imagine they've got to be almost finished with filming.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 4:21 am

I bet they are done shooting this season. You know, I might have read something about and just forgot. He is not someone I follow closely enough that it would really stick with me unless it made the news. Going to rehab will be something I remember. If he had mentioned doing drugs in the past in some interview - that I don't remember.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:52 am

I was reading some spoilers earlier and found out they're actually not done yet but almost. I didn't think they were done yet. Episode 21 is currently in production right now. They've got one more episode to shoot after that and then the season will be over. So I'm guessing they'll be done taping by the end of the month if not slightly earlier.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 4:17 am

I remember Cory mentioning that he had been in rehab before. It was way way before he got hired for Glee. I am proud of Cory for doing what he is doing and I am hoping this does the trick for him. Happy that he is getting all this support.

The show is still filming I read some spoilers yesterday and it sounds like they have a few things that still need to filmed and that is by the spoilers by Ryan. Also if they need to change anything cause of Cory going to rehab then they would have to do extra shooting anyway.

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 9:07 am

Congrats to Heather!

Quote :
Looks like Glee's Heather Morris will have to sit out some musical numbers. The Beyonce backup dancer turned actress, 26, is pregnant with her first child, a source confirms exclusively to Us Weekly. "She's a little more than three months along and starting to show," the source says of the Scottsdale, Ariz. The dad-to-be is the star's longtime boyfriend Taylor Hubbell, whom she met in high school.

"It was totally unexpected, but they are incredibly happy and excited," the source tells Us.

Indeed, Morris, who plays ditzy cheerleader Brittany on the FOX smash, has long been vocal about her eagerness to start a family with Hubbell -- even if it means quitting showbiz.

"I want to marry Taylor and have kids with him," the star told Fitness in 2011. "I love acting, but if it affects my relationship, then I won't continue."

Although a second pal says the pair have no plans to wed just yet, a march down the aisle might not be far off. Says the source: "I see it in their future."

Read more at ONTD: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/#ixzz2PPfMZPzs

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 12:02 am

Wow, I sure did not expect this news but major congrats to Heather!
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 4:56 am

Congrats to Heather and her guy on this news.

I wonder how this is going to effect the Britneys story line. Will they keep Britney on the show and just show her from above the belly or have her holding stuff in front of her all the time and during group numbers have her all in the back with everybody in front of her. No real dance numbers for her. I remember when jenny garth was pregnant on Beverly Hills 90210 she stayed on but she was always filmed with something in front of her or she was sitting; She continued with her part pretty much all through the pregnancies.

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 6:30 am

Well, for this season it won't really matter. Will she even be a big part of next season? Wouldn't she graduate this season?

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 8:09 pm

FC this season isn't going to end like last season. They haven't even had regionals yet so there's not going to be a graduation yet either. The talk is they're going to continue the show into next season with the kids still in high school. In the latest round of spoilers per Ryan Murphy himself he said that the season finale will have MANY cliffhangers.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 8:17 pm

Interesting.....

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:31 pm

It certainly is interesting and I'm curious to see how that plays out if it's true. First thing is first though the show actually has to be renewed. I'm pretty sure it will be but I'll feel a lot better once we get the official word.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:39 pm

teddyhugz wrote:
It certainly is interesting and I'm curious to see how that plays out if it's true. First thing is first though the show actually has to be renewed. I'm pretty sure it will be but I'll feel a lot better once we get the official word.

They better not cancel the show. They cannot cancel till Will and Emma are married and Klaine and Finn & Rachel are back together.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:54 pm

I don't think they'll cancel it. I do expect them to renew it and say that the 5th season will be the last.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 4:39 am

I agree Teddy. I think it will be renewed, but I also think it is close to running it's course. It's not what it was. But like Angel I want those couples resolved in a happy way.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 12:47 pm

Indeed the major couples have to be happy and together at the end. I want that too.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 12:37 am

Quote :
Glee co-creator, Ryan Murphy, took to twitter last night to announce that Katy Sagal (Married With Children, Sons of Anarchy) is set to guest star on the musical comedy: ”So thrilled to announce my friend Katey Sagal is playing Artie’s mom on Glee!, tweeted Ryan, “There is nothing this woman can’t do!”

Artie is the nerdy, wheelchair-bound member of McKinley High’s glee club, New Directions.

The casting fulfills the wishes of Kevin McHale, the actor who plays Artie, who said last summer at Comic-Con that he’d love the actress to play his mom. Glee co-creator, Ian Brennan, already envisioned Sagal’s character. ”I want her to be a hoarder,” he said. (That sounds really awful, actually.).

Glee has only 2 more episodes to shoot, so expect Sagal to show up on stage fairly soon.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 6:49 am

I like her. She is a good choice for that role.

See, for this season Heather's pregnancy won't be an issue with only two left. She should be sticking out there pretty good though when they begin filming again!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!
Page 6 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lady Friends :: OLDER INACTIVE THREADS-
Jump to: