Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!

Go down 
+5
Hathor
claytoncavaliers
teddyhugz
AngelWings
Firecracker
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39754
Registration date : 2009-05-31

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 8:55 pm

I'm positively THRILLED!! Next Sunday I get to see the one and only DARREN CRISS in person again!!!!

SQUEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82393
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 9:14 pm

Where at?

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 7 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 9:17 pm

teddyhugz wrote:
I'm positively THRILLED!! Next Sunday I get to see the one and only DARREN CRISS in person again!!!!

SQUEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! bounce bounce bounce

Woohoo that is so cool. I would so love to see him live. I adore him.

Shannon praying shannonangel
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 9:18 pm

Quote :
"I'm excited to team up again with the gentlemen of the Yale Whiffenpoofs for another great evening of music. P.S. Arts has done an amazing job of bringing arts education to public schools and I am thrilled that our concert will be helping their cause." - Darren Criss

A benefit concert featuring the nation's premier vocal group and stage and Broadway and television star Darren Criss - best known for his roles on FOX-TV's "Glee" and on Broadway in How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying - will take place on Sunday, April 14, 2013 at The Broad Stage in Santa Monica. Presented by the Association of Yale Alumni and the Yale Whiffenpoofs Alumni Association, the evening will benefit P.S. Arts, a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization with a team of dedicated Teaching Artists, committed Administrative Staff, and supportive Board Members that enthusiastically sustain our mission to improve children's lives through arts education. The Yale Whiffenpoofs, the Crossroads High School Choir, and special guest Darren Criss will perform a cappella and choral renditions of American jazz classics, contemporary pop-hits, holiday favorites, and more.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 9:23 pm

Cool!

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 7 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:22 am

Oh man.............WORLDS COLLIDE!

Darren is such a Hanson stan and I LOVE him even more for how much he actually stans them! Last night he crashed a Hanson rehearsal and performed with them. The guys were doing a fan member only stream but they had technical difficulties so they made it public. THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT!!!

I swear I am a mess of giggles right now. Darren is so stinkin' CUTE! One of my favorite guys with one of my favorite (THE favorite) bands! Squeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

Darren comes in at the 2 minute mark.

CLICK HERE <----------
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 7:31 pm

OMG! This is so intense and scary and upsetting! I am afraid to see what happens!

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 9:53 pm

I've read a lot about tonight's episode and I'm so nervous about it.................
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 11:50 pm

I don't have words for tonight's episode. Only tears. Hopefully words will find me tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 4:29 am

Honestly, I don't like how it ended. Is Jane Lynch gone from the show? Talk about the total ruining of a great character on a show. Ryan Murphy just destroyed Sue and for ME the first two seasons with Sue really made the show must see viewing for me. Terrible job there. Unforgivable. I really hate how they ended the show. I also hate that it was Becky and the guilt she will have to live with. I just wish they hadn't had it be her.

All the actors did a great job though.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 1:48 pm

No Jane is not gone from the show for good. She actually is heading to Broadway so in a way this explains her absence from the rest of the season. Although they sure did a crap job of it. I forget when her engagement dates are but she's starting in May.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 2:15 pm

Well, I don't blame her for doing Broadway as they are totally wasting her time at Glee. Hardly ever using her.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 3:32 pm

Well they're hardly using most of the adults this season. The focus has mainly been on the kids and some of them disappear from time to time. Both Sugar and Joe were missing from last night's episode.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 4:21 pm

Yeah, I miss the adults. I didn't see Emma last night unless I missed something. Kind of a bummer season for me as you know. I do really like Ryder the most of the new kids.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 4:38 pm

Yeah I know this season hasn't been the best for you and while I do understand I have enjoyed it for what it is even though I do agree. I'm nervous though because now I'm not so sure about a fifth season. Then again Darren tweeted something about going to Upfronts last night so that does lessen my feat of a cancelation. I'm not going to be totally OKAY until we get the official word. I'm telling you it's going to really stink if the show gets canceled and we end with a whole bunch of cliffhangers. That is seriously going to piss me off!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 5:14 pm

Ratings were up a little last night. They are nothing like they were the first two seasons, but I think FOX will renew for at least one more season and be sure it has a proper ending. I really do believe that.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 5:38 pm

I believed that too but after reading some things earlier on the week I began to not feel so sure.
Back to top Go down
Hathor

Hathor

Number of posts : 21954
Registration date : 2013-04-08

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 5:54 pm

I really liked that dreadlock kid that won. He was renewed but I never see him when I do tune in.

Anyone know what happened to him Sam Larsen?
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 6:00 pm

He plays Joe. Yeah he hasn't had very much of a role on the show. Not like I hoped he would. They've given Blake who plays Ryder (winner of Glee Project season 2) much more of a big main role. I'm thrilled for him but it is disappointing. I'm not really sure what Sam does on his off time away from Glee.
Back to top Go down
Hathor

Hathor

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 6:20 pm

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 7 Sam3

I loved his voice and just couldn't figure out why Glee didn't use him more. No idea what else he does. He used to model and do shows around LA.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 6:53 pm

I stay pretty tuned into the happenings and events the actors participate in because I genuinely love all of them. However, I do admit I'm tuned into some quite a bit more over others. I don't do it on purpose though it just sort of happens that way. I'm a huge Chris Colfer and Darren Criss fan.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 7:25 pm

Oh I love Sam!!! He first tried out for Idol!

I had no idea the guy who plays Ryder won Glee Project!

Back to top Go down
Hathor

Hathor

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 8:08 pm

FC another likeness bounce we both like Sam.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 10:47 pm

Well dangit all to heck I had typed a whole long post and something happened and I lost my whole post and now I have to remember all I said Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Liked last nights episode. I thought it was very believable and it could happen in real life. There are people out there saying it could never happen and no not true. Becky has down syndrome and is totally scared to death of graduating and having to go out there in the world away from Mckinley and Sue. She is scared and probably confused and got her dads gun thinking to do something to herself.

For Sue's part in all this I respect her for protecting Becky but sad she lost her job. I know that Jane Lynch is doing Broadways's Annie and is playing Miss Hanagan so it kind of goes with Sue being gone.

I felt bad for Beist but Will and Emma belong together and Will had to be honest with her. By the way I get all swoony when Will says Shannon,(that is Beiste first name). I know that is silly but I adore Matthew Morrison and his voice is like silk to me and hearing him say My name it just makes me swoon Embarassed Embarassed

Feel bad for Ryder with the cat fishing. He did really good on his song.

All the actors showed so much emotion,(which in an episode like this it is fulled by emotion so it better be convincing), it was like this is really happening. Marley and Jake being so loving to each other and when Marley was so scared for her Mom Jake was right there for her. Marleys mom alone and scared in the Kitchen hearing her phone ring and not being able to get to it heart breaking, Brit standing there on the toilet seat in tears was gut wrenching, Sam fighting to get to Brit, Kitty being so scared that she actually breaks down and tells Marley the truth was something that shocked me but so glad she did it. I am hoping this event will make a kinder Kitty. Will, Beiste, Blaine, Artie, Unique and Ryder also so scared and doing all they could to hold it together especially Will and Beiste.

Tina with Figgins trying to get to the group and then breaking down when she couldn't get to them.

favorite parts after the fiasco was Blaine & Tina and Sam & Brit. When Tina told everything to Blaine and saying she didn't want her last words to them being a snarky I don't get solo's and that they were her family was so sweet and when Blaine hugged Tina and said he loved her I got teary eyed. They are great friends and I hope they always can be. The only thing on Blaine I am sad about it when they were told to text messages and such to people I am sad he didn't send anything to Kurt. If there may be a chance I may never see someone again I would say all that was in my heart and yes I know they are broken up but he truly loves Kurt so I am surprised their was no text with him telling Kurt he Loved him.

Sam in the hallway with Brit was so sweet and when he showed her the cat that was for the two of them it showed me how much he really loves Brit.

My favorite song was the end one with the whole group. They all did amazing on that one.

Shannon praying shannonangel

Last edited by AngelWings on Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 11:28 pm

Angel, you know how at the end they showed videos of the kids sending their last messages? I read Blaine had one but it got cut out of the episode.

While some aspects of last night's show weren't what I expected like it being Becky with the gun I did really find it believable. My heart absolutely broke for her.

Everyone gave such a stellar performance. Seriously the acting in this episode was outstanding and beautifully done. Even though some of them had much bigger parts than others it didn't matter because you could feel everything they were giving just as much if not more. It was so raw and intimate. The way the episode was shot it made you feel like you were right there with them experiencing it too.

I found Tina being on the outside not being able to do anything so startlingly painful. It was so simple and brief but it was gut-wrenching. When it was over and she broke down in Blaine's arms it sucked you in even more.

Then there was Brittany in the bathroom sitting so still on the toilet trying so hard to stifle her tears. It literally made me shake because you felt her fear.

Marley's mom in the cafeteria so afraid and you see her phone ringing knowing Marley is trying to call her. Marley panicking and becoming much more upset as Jake does his very best to comfort her.

Sam's desperation to get to Brittany no matter what which made Blaine realize Tina was not there either.

Kitty's breakdown and confession.

It was all done amazingly and I give each of them major props. I know Sue doing what she did was a real nail to the coffin for the character and while it wasn't the best I understood why she went there to protect Becky. She loves that girl so much. It probably won't do any good for Becky because Sue was her anchor. She's going to have to face the consequences of what this did to everyone which will bring on a world of guilt no doubt. It's not going to be easy in the least.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!
Page 7 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lady Friends :: OLDER INACTIVE THREADS-
Jump to: