Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10 TOUR

Go down 
+7
teddyhugz
AngelWings
canear
claytoncavaliers
Sky
foreveryoung
Firecracker
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82373
Registration date : 2008-08-09

AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10 TOUR - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10 TOUR   AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10 TOUR - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:31 am

Yeah, I would think you couldn't drag your feet for the Raleigh show considering Scotty won and appears to be super popular. I hope some tix show up for you - but I read at some other boards that that just doesn't seem to be happening.

AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10 TOUR - Page 6 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

Number of posts : 11264
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10 TOUR   AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10 TOUR - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 3:15 pm

This article about Stefano is just plain ridiculous, he is seriously delusional, I don't know is he is this naive or just stupid. lol!

http://idol.blogs.pressdemocrat.com/12890/langone-doesnt-want-to-be-the-next-dewyze/

Quote :
That’s what makes this season so different. It’s what makes this group different from anybody else who has done the show.
wtf
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10 TOUR   AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10 TOUR - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 4:13 pm

Not only does he need a reality check and a little humility - but how about NOT knocking previous winners when they are already down. Very tacky and unappealing. I honestly do not think this kid is going to be any big Grammy winning star like he thinks he is. And I hope he never has to read a future contestant state none of us want to be the next Stefano Evil or Very Mad

AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10 TOUR - Page 6 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39749
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10 TOUR   AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10 TOUR - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:24 pm

Angel, I'm so sorry suz didn't get video for the performances you're most interested in. Perhaps she's attending a second show at some point and will be able to get it then for you. hugging

CC, I dragged my feet about the LA show (which was last night) too. I tried pretty much every day to look for tickets all through this last month. I kept coming up with nothing. This tour seems to be a real hot one this year. I think they are going to be many more "sold outs" along the way. I hope you have much better luck than me and are able to get tickets one way or another.
Back to top Go down
flipe4u

flipe4u

Number of posts : 1546

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10 TOUR   AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10 TOUR - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 6:44 am

Thank you so much for the vids., Teddy!!!!
This is the closest I'm going to get this year, to seeing the tour.

(Stefano needs a reality slap.)
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10 TOUR   AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10 TOUR - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 9:34 pm

foreveryoung wrote:
This article about Stefano is just plain ridiculous, he is seriously delusional, I don't know is he is this naive or just stupid. lol!

http://idol.blogs.pressdemocrat.com/12890/langone-doesnt-want-to-be-the-next-dewyze/

Quote :
That’s what makes this season so different. It’s what makes this group different from anybody else who has done the show.
wtf

I read that whole thing and I have a feeling the part about Lee was turned all around. Stefano is not a bad guy and I bet you anything he did not trash Lee,(or Kris- they cut off when he was saying or so I do have a feeling it was Kris's name since the writer wrote about Kris and Lee). We know for a fact that interviewers can twist things around,(they have done so with Adam, Kris and others in the past). Stefano does have his sites set really high but I seriously feel he did this for a reason. Stefano almost died cause of that car accident and he had to go through a lot to get back stuff. The Dr.s had told him he would never ever be able to walk, Play the piano or do much of anything but he proved them all wrong. I think his grammy thing was a goal he set to get him through all those painful days of fixing his body,(all the physical Therapy,(there was word that Stefano was still doing Physical therapy during idol), Stefano is a very confident guy who will do what it takes to get to the next point. He hasn't been sitting back doing nothing. When he was off idol he was doing but networking. He wants to make stuff happen. He will work hard to make it happen. He is not the type to give up and that is known cause of all he went through getting better. There was many times during all that he could of gave into the pain and just said forget it but he did not. I believe he has the heart to fight for things. I do think he has set his sites way to high that I am afraid he will be hurt but maybe someone will sit him down and really talk to him. Let him see they don't want to deture him from his dreams but to have him pull things back a little.

Quote:

I really would like to know the context of this quote. I know all the judges and even Nigel said this group of idols is the most talented of any years so maybe that is what this group had been told all season long and if you are told that so much you may start believing it.

Stefano isn't stupid but he is naive to things of the music business for sure and that is why I do hope that someone that knows the ropes will talk to him and the others.

ETA: this author by the way needs a fact checker. Stefano did do Grenade but did not take his shirt off at all for that number. Stefano takes his shirt off for the DJ song which is an Usher song and all Stefano is doing it pretty much staying in character cause that is what is done for the song when Usher does it. That is the only time Stefano takes his shirt off.

Shannon praying shannonangel

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10 TOUR   AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10 TOUR - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 5:02 am

Considering the author actually named his article "Langone Doesn't Want to be the Next DeWyze" I'm pretty darn sure he said it. If Stefano has ever watch Idol before he would know they say "This is the best season ever!!" every.single.year. Naive is right.

Back to top Go down
claytoncavaliers

claytoncavaliers

Number of posts : 6399
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10 TOUR   AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10 TOUR - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 3:18 pm

I'm stunned that Stefano may have actually said those things! Shocked It'll be interesting indeed to see how his career pans out in the years ahead! No That kind of attitude usually doesn't get you very far! Hope it was all taken out of context, or something like that! shrugging
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10 TOUR   AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10 TOUR - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:17 am

Very nice interview with Paul, he is real and know what to expect, not delusional like some others.

http://idol.blogs.pressdemocrat.com/12877/paul-mcdonald-unplugged/

Quote :
Having seen the other side of the life of a professional musician, McDonald has to laugh at some of the complaints he hears on occasion from his fellow Idols.

“I don’t know if they get it. I keep sticking it in their heads like guys this is a misbelief of what rock ’n roll is like. It’s not gonna be like this always. When a half-dozen of them are complaining I want to like shake em …

“We get to pretend like we are rock ’n roll stars for a summer. We are seeing what it’s like to play before thousands a night. After the show it won’t be like that unless you have like hit records. You don’t go from arenas and then back to arenas. You go back down to the club circuit and build your own name.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10 TOUR   AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10 TOUR - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:30 am

Thank GOD Paul has a good head on his shoulders!! Those others are in for a real rude awakening! And I can't believe some of them are already complaining! It's been what - two weeks or so?

Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 19110

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10 TOUR   AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10 TOUR - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:50 am

Paul is very smart. Those young ones will have a rude awakening when the tour is over.
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10 TOUR   AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10 TOUR - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 10:31 am

It must be very difficult for Paul as he being the older and experienced one in the group to deal with all those immature inflated egos. lol!
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10 TOUR   AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10 TOUR - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 10:59 am

You would really think after 10 seasons of the show these kids would know darn well how few go on to be big stars vs. how many have smaller careers or go back to their old day jobs. I still think Scotty is the only one who looks like a sure thing for a big career. The rest are still question marks.

Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10 TOUR   AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10 TOUR - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 7:05 pm

This is not a misquote, this is exactly what he told Lyndsey in the interview in LA, I don't think she likes him that much his interview was very short.

Quote :
Stephano…”I’m creating a buzz and establishing myself as one of the better performers on the tour”.

Good grief….who says things like that when performing with a group? Shocked

His ego is growing by the day! lol!

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10 TOUR   AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10 TOUR - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 7:25 pm

Oh.My.God.

When people talked all conceited like that when I was growing up my mom would say to me "Pick up your feet - the shit is piling up!"

That is exactly what she would say if she heard him say that - especially since she didn't care for him on the show Laughing

Something tells me Fano is one of the people Paul had in mind when he said what he did.

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10 TOUR   AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10 TOUR - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 10:34 pm

What Stefano is saying is true he is establishing himself as one of the stronger ones on the tour. I have read many of the write ups and many many have said that he, Haley, Casey and Pia are stand outs for sure. Yeah he probably shouldn't mention it cause it doesn't come out very good to see that but as I said before you hear it or read it enough some start to believe it.

Even if Stefano has some flaws it doesn't make him a bad guy. He is a guy who needs to be sat down and really talked to about things. Someone from the industry needs to sit down with this group. In past years people like David Foster or the guy from Billboard used to talk to the group and let them know stuff of the real music business maybe the group didn't get that this year.

ETA: I doubt Paul is speaking of Stefano,(in the complaining area), for the reason Stefano knows that he can't sit on his ass thinking something is going to happen. He knows you have to work hard and do a lot to make it. After he was off idol he was busy networking, meeting people in the business and doing other stuff. He didn't go home and relax before he had to be back in LA he was all around doing stuff for his career. Stefano's is not stupid. Also I am not going to start hating on Stefano for just a few things from what I have read and heard from many many people is he is a very nice guy and very sweet to the fans. When he got a special book that the a lot of fans world wide made for him he was so very touched and even tweeted about how touched he was by it. If Stefano starts acting like a young version of Simon Cowell that is when I will give up hope in him as of right now I am seeing a young guy with HUGE Dreams and letting his head get filled up with the press being spoke about him in the papers. He needs to be truly sat down by someone who will be firm with him and bring him down a notch but not someone who is going to try to break his spirit and the drive he has.

ETA: I watched Stefano's thing with Lyndsey and it was not that bad. With what he said he had to totally bring it for the LA show cause he was right lots of people in the industry go to the LA show. He has to seperate himself from the group as in he has to show more so he can stand out to the people in the audience. If you want the big people in the industry to notice you you can't be a wallflower you have to make it happen and show yourself. He said how important it was to really have a good show. Stefano is all business when it comes to this stuff and he is serious. He will do what he has to to make things happen. I do not see him giving up.

ETA: With the young ones their eyes are full of dreams right now and with Thia I believe hers are bigger for the reason she is good friends with Charice who made it big early so I think she looks at her and thinks things could be easier. Charice needs to have David sit Thia down since David is working with Charice.

Paul has some things he better clear up. One is about Josh Gracin. Josh Gracin was never in his band and he actually has tweeted that. Paul's band opened up for Josh and his band once. Also he is saying there is complaining going on well he is one of the complainers; read the whole article. He is mentioning have to sing the same song over and over and also read what he says of idol yeah he is complaining. I think if he doesn't want to hear complaining maybe he shouldn't be either.

Also I listened to Pauls interview with Lyndsey and it sounds like Paul has a bit of an ego also. Listen to him talk about his cds and street cred as he sounds like he is dissing idol. Stefano has has his flaws but I don't see Paul or some of the others any different really. Yeah Paul is correct on many of the things he said of how the real world is but listening to the whole thing you see that he for sure has some ego to. Sheesh if Taylor Hicks would of said some of this stuff he would get dissed more than he does. Taylor had the cd's and such out before idol and he was at the business for 10 years before he did idol and what he said was idol was his last chance at possibly getting a better career and if after doing it if things didn't look up then maybe that would be the sign he was asking for to see if it was time to pack it in.

Eta: I have to find it but there is word that Paul did idol on a bet. He always joked about the show,(he mentions that in the article.), and someone bet him to do it so he did it. They were talking about it on idolforums I just have to find it again.

http://idol.blogs.pressdemocrat.com/12877/paul-mcdonald-unplugged/

Here is the write up for Josh's show and Paul's band opening
http://www.catchfence.com/2010/sprintcup/10/24/josh-gracin-added-to-hallow-dega-presented-by-captain-morgan-lineup/

Shannon praying shannonangel
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10 TOUR   AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10 TOUR - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:31 am

Nobody is saying he is a "bad guy". One just shouldn't talk about how great they are that's all. Think it - but don't say it Laughing

FY - maybe we need a separate thread for saying anything negative about any Idol shrugging

Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10 TOUR   AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10 TOUR - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 7:20 am

Firecracker wrote:

FY - maybe we need a separate thread for saying anything negative about any Idol shrugging

I don't think so, why to clatter the board with threads that get so little use, besides as adults we should be able to deal with this kind of stuff. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10 TOUR   AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10 TOUR - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 7:30 am

I agree............besides any negative threads get read anyway.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10 TOUR   AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10 TOUR - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 7:35 am

I know and I agree and I wasn't really serious - --

You know what - never mind. Just gonna let it go.

Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10 TOUR   AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10 TOUR - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:29 pm

This just doesn't fit, the girls in fancy dresses and Scotty as a cowboy. lol! He looks like he is at a rodeo, he is just missing his horse! lol!

AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10 TOUR - Page 6 Idol_live_group_a_l
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10 TOUR   AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10 TOUR - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:39 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10 TOUR   AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10 TOUR - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:34 pm

I agree. Why aren't the girls in something more casual for the Scotty segment. It looks way off. At least Lauren had the right boots!

Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10 TOUR   AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10 TOUR - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 2:44 pm

Haley Reinhart Has Signed To Interscope!
By mj On 07/22/2011 · 12 Comments · In American Idol, Haley Reinhart

Looks like it’s true people! The signs were all pointing in the same direction–Interscope was set to sign 3rd place finisher, Haley Reinhart to a record deal.

Now, an anonymous source from inside Idol divulges the good news to Lyndsey Parker of Yahoo Music. Read more HERE.

An anonymous “Idol” insider has confirmed to Reality Rocks that the rumor is true. Haley has apparently joined her fellow Season 10 contestants Scotty McCreery, Lauren Alaina, and Pia Toscano as the latest signed Idol!

Congratulations, Haley! She joins winner Scotty McCreery, runner-up Lauren Alaina and 9th place finisher, Pia Toscano who have all snagged post-Idol deals with Universal Music Group.

Congratulations Haley!AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10 TOUR - Page 6 Ai10-finale-redcarpet-27
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10 TOUR   AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10 TOUR - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 4:05 pm

throwconfetti throwconfetti throwconfetti
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10 TOUR   AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10 TOUR - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10 TOUR
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next