Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10

Go down 
+8
AngelWings
WISCathy
stanley2
foreveryoung
Potsie
Firecracker
canear
teddyhugz
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
canear

canear

Number of posts : 42136
Registration date : 2009-06-09

AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10    AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10  - Page 6 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:13 pm

foreveryoung wrote:
Quote :
FY .......... the announcement of the winner. Do watch. It's very sweet.

But I don't really care who won, not a fan of either one, besides I am over AI for good.

Now back to watch the basketball game.

You're a tough nut to crack FY. I thought FC was tough but she gave in! affraid
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39749
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10    AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10  - Page 6 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:14 pm

Quote :
adamlambert Adam Lambert
I met Jack Black!!! Such a fan!
27 minutes ago

adamlambert Adam Lambert
Beyonce and Gaga's performances were awesome!!! Oh and Steven Tyler!!! Hot!
27 minutes ago

KrisAllen Kris Allen
Great time at the finale tonight. Congrats Scotty and the rest of the idols on starting their career tomorrow.
18 minutes ago

Last edited by teddyhugz on Wed May 25, 2011 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10    AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10  - Page 6 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:18 pm

I just watched the announcement and his performance again (it's up at MJ's) and it made me cry. Crying or Very sad He's just such a sweet kid. One thing I didn't notice when watching it live and that is his handing his mic trophy to James to hold onto and then hugging him when he came back on the stage and told him he loved him. I love you

Oh I don't think there is any great romance going on but I do think it could be puppy love. After the announcement Lauren gave him a huge hug and kissed him then at the end she grabbed him and kissed him on the cheek over and over again. It just makes me happy. Just like Adam and Sauli being so happy and Kris and Katy. I love you

Kris looked good tonight too!!!
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10    AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10  - Page 6 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:22 pm

Quote :
mjsbigblog mjsbigblog
RT @sarahruth3: @mjsbigblog James just said on a live interview with Fox Orlando that the top 5 will be at Disney on Sunday!
21 minutes ago

thedavidcook David Cook
Congrats to @AmericanIdol on another year in the books and congrats to Scotty and the rest of the TOP 13 on an amazing season!
20 minutes ago
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Number of posts : 4465
Registration date : 2010-04-18

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10    AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10  - Page 6 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:26 pm

Sauli looks like a mad dog got hold of his right leg.

I liked the show except for JLo and Beyonce. I get so tired of the "divas" shaking it and showing it.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82375
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10    AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10  - Page 6 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:28 pm

Adam I agree on Lady G and Steven - but we have way different opinions regarding Beyonce!

Getting tired ladies - think I will be heading to bed soon!

Good night! offtobed

AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10  - Page 6 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10    AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10  - Page 6 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:30 pm

Did the win get to you? Razz
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10    AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10  - Page 6 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:32 pm

Heck even I'm staying up late tonight!
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10    AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10  - Page 6 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:33 pm

Quote :
robbierosenlive Robbie Rosen
congrats to @SMcCreeryAI10 AND @LAlainaAI10, you guys are BOTH fantastic...super proud of my minors!!! :D :D
21 minutes ago

BLOEWENSTERN Brett Loewenstern
Congratulations to @SMcCreeryAI10 you're wonderful im so proud!!!
22 minutes ago

BLOEWENSTERN Brett Loewenstern
@LAlainaAI10 keeeep your head up wifey I love you <3
8 minutes ago

Last edited by teddyhugz on Wed May 25, 2011 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10    AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10  - Page 6 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:34 pm

canear highfive
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82375

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10    AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10  - Page 6 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:36 pm

teddyhugz wrote:
Did the win get to you? Razz

Yep - stressful.

AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10  - Page 6 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10    AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10  - Page 6 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:38 pm

And what about wine? That's actually what I meant to say. lol! forgot got to add the E at the end. hahaha
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10    AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10  - Page 6 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:40 pm

I think it was the pictures of Adam I posted in the picture thread ........... Wink .....or if not, her loss until the morning!
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10    AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10  - Page 6 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:46 pm

Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Number of posts : 3207

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10    AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10  - Page 6 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:48 pm

The Kristy Lee Cook prophecy is fulfilled!

It was a great show I thought. James and Casey were hilarious in their skit. Nice to see they can laugh at themselves. Oh and the song Casey sang with Jack Black is a Queen song.

Loved seeing Tom Jones. When I was a kid, we used to play that we doing his show all the time.

Congratulations to Scotty!
Back to top Go down
stanley2

stanley2

Number of posts : 6397
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10    AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10  - Page 6 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:53 pm

Does anyone know who the band was with Steven Tyler? I had heard that he was feuding with his band and that they refused to come on the show. shrugging
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10    AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10  - Page 6 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:53 pm

canear wrote:
I think it was the pictures of Adam I posted in the picture thread ........... Wink .....or if not, her loss until the morning!

lol!
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10    AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10  - Page 6 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:55 pm

canear wrote:
I just watched the announcement and his performance again (it's up at MJ's) and it made me cry. Crying or Very sad He's just such a sweet kid. One thing I didn't notice when watching it live and that is his handing his mic trophy to James to hold onto and then hugging him when he came back on the stage and told him he loved him. I love you

Oh I don't think there is any great romance going on but I do think it could be puppy love. After the announcement Lauren gave him a huge hug and kissed him then at the end she grabbed him and kissed him on the cheek over and over again. It just makes me happy. Just like Adam and Sauli being so happy and Kris and Katy. I love you

Kris looked good tonight too!!!

THIS!!

I just needed it quote it.
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10    AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10  - Page 6 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:14 pm

Aw thanks Teddy. I love you

I just think it's so wonderful to see a 17 year old young man be so mature and wonderful. He treated everybody on that stage afterward with love and respect along with his family.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10    AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10  - Page 6 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:18 pm

Yes he sure did. What a sweet young man!!!

AIH I don't know who the band was.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10    AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10  - Page 6 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 11:21 pm

Firecracker wrote:
Aw, they look great together!! But I am with FY on this one. I wish Sauli had on nicer pants.

Angel - I don't know how you can be in this thread and not see who won!

Yes Canear - mom has been so proud each week that she got votes in for Scotty.

I wish him the best!

Lauren did handle things better than I thought she would.

I still say it's possible Nigel gave Lauren her "moment" last night because he knew Scotty had this in the bag. She got to cry and hug her family in the audience like the winner does.

And yeah - really sucks that Lee didn't at least get to give out the keys to the cars. What the hell??!

FC I was blocking the screen when I posted that so I would not see who won. I Stayed out of the thread and off of other sites like facebook till the show was over. I did not want to spoil it for my parents cause they would of known by my look if the right person won.

Now that I know who won I can celebrate.

throwconfetti throwconfetti throwconfetti throwconfetti throwconfetti throwconfetti throwconfetti My Three hours of voting paid off woohoo So freaking happy for Scotty.

Loved all the performances but I loved Scotty's duet, Mark Anthony's performance and the Tom Jones medley the best. The guys were having a freaking blast out there singing all those Tom songs and you could tell. I was cracking up watching them especially my Stefano. Oh talking about Fano he was hot singing Kiss fainting Mark Anthony's performance was off the hook and I loved how Jennifer came out dancing. She started out in the business with dancing so she was for sure showing what got her started. Sheila E. was freaking amazing.

Liked the Lady Gaga song.

Teddy loving all the pics and that Tweet saying that Kradam were talking to each other on a lot of the commercial breaks makes me happy. I hope that person is not pulling Kradam fans chains. We are scraping the barrel for a freaking morsal from them. I miss them sooooooooooooooo much and need a pic of them kleenexgirl kleenexgirl

I saw Lee and he did not look happy and I didn't blame him one bit. Not even being able to give the keys to the cars is just not cool. I don't know what happened between him and idol but something had to have happened to totally erase anything of him being the season 9 winner.

ETA: FY you missed a wonderful final I think you would of liked it.

Shannon praying shannonangel
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10    AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10  - Page 6 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 11:33 pm

Quote :
brookewhite Brooke White
Haven't gotten to watch the @AmericanIdol finale yet but I heard the news... Congrats Scotty! Happy for Lauren too, both so cute & talented!
2 minutes ago

laceybrown Lacey Brown
Scotty!!!! Congrats!!!Everyone else... Eat a bite for Scotty tonight,he's not gonna see Any food at any of those after parties #americanidol
48 seconds ago

jasoncastro Jason Castro
Congrats @SMcCreeryAI10!! What a great ending to a great season.
4 minutes ago
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10    AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10  - Page 6 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 11:45 pm

I think many people agree that the guys performance was total cheese, but it was a GREAT one! They were having a lot of fun with it and just milked it up as much as they could.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10    AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10  - Page 6 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 12:06 am

Photobucket is down now for software updates or something. So I hope this link works instead.

Ryan and Scotty backstage after the show.

CLICK ME

Quote :
DavidArchie David Archuleta
What an awesome night it was!! Congrats to Scotty, and to Lauren as well for their amazing run and continued success.
1 minute ago
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10    AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10  - Page 6 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 12:16 am

Thanks for the continued tweets.

Here is videos of one of my favorite moments of the show. Tom Jones medley!! Can't stop watching it cause it is just wonderful seeing the guys so loose and having a blast. Stefano is so adorable and funny. ETA Tom Jones sounded good as ever. If you need to smile just watch the videos. Totally feel good performances!!

Part one: The funniest part is when they are singing Delila. It is like a group of guys who had a little to much to drink and are befing goofy and scenenading a lady. It cracks me up.
https://youtu.be/FF2EAZ2pNW8

Part two:
https://youtu.be/JZqjW7tPzzo

ETA: Oh I have to say I wanted to slap the camera men. They missed so much hot Stefano stuff when one they panned to his chest area when he was doing the hips swivel during Kiss and then when he was doing cute stuff you would see the first of it then they went to the band and then back to where you see him and the group and he finished the cute actions. I say keep the camera on Tom and the guys so all their fans get to see all they have to offer up there.

ETA: Jack Black dancing to the Tom Jones medley for the win. So freaking funny lol!

Shannon praying shannonangel

Last edited by AngelWings on Thu May 26, 2011 12:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10    AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next