Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO

Go down 
+6
Potsie
canear
Sky
teddyhugz
AngelWings
Firecracker
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592
Registration date : 2009-06-09

STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO    STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 12:36 am

Sky wrote:
teddyhugz wrote:
Maybe James doesn't have anyone he's that super close with as he obviously seems to be super close with Stefano. I said before these kids go through a lot and the experience brings them together in ways that I bet nothing else has ever brought them together with someone else before this competition. They form lifelong friendships. They get as close as brothers and sisters do. Perhaps even more than that. The bonds run deep for some of them. If I felt even half of the connection these two guys seem to have with one another and formed it with someone despite it only being in a matter of months sure I might do the same thing. I wouldn't say I'd do it for certain because I'm not in that position. However, I can understand and clearly see these two share something incredibly strong and tight. It is for that reason I don't find anything odd about James asking Stefano to be his Best Man. It doesn't matter to me that it's only been five months. The bond they have and share is what truly tells the story. That's enough for me.

Obviously, he doesn't. Geesh, not a big deal I was just curious and found it odd. JMO

Just so you know she did not write this to your last question asking if James had a brother or close friend. She was posting to your first post about if you were to get married would you do the same thing,(what James did with Stefano.). She just posted it after you had asked the other question about if James had someone like a brother or close friend.

She doesn't know if he has anybody special and as I had posted I for sure have not a clue. I wonder how to find that out.

Shannon praying shannonangel

Last edited by AngelWings on Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39754
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO    STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 12:38 am

Sky, I'm really not trying to upset anyone. I know you posed the question earlier about whether I would do the same if I were to get married. That's the question I was responding to above. I just wasn't sure how to respond at the time when you asked the first go around. Even now with my post above I was going back and forth as to if I should say this or that. I read it over multiple times before I thought it was okay. I don't have an issue at all with anyone who feels the opposite of what I do on this subject. I honestly don't. I'm sorry if it comes across that way. I was only explaining why I didn't find it so odd. I've seen so many wonderful friendships formed through the show both with all of the contestants from one particular season alone and with contestants meeting and mixing from all seasons. I know many of which that are still as strong as ever now as they were the day they started. That's what my post was trying to convey and I was using that to help me answer your question. Again I apologize if I came on too strongly.

Last edited by teddyhugz on Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO    STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 12:43 am

Angel, thank you for trying to help me out. hugging
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO    STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:18 am

teddyhugz wrote:
Angel, thank you for trying to help me out. hugging

Your welcome

Back to top Go down
canear

canear

Number of posts : 42152

PostSubject: Re: STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO    STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 12:44 pm

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO    STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 6:12 pm

Quote :
SLangoneAI10 Stefano Langone
On the way to the airport for NEW YORK NEW YORK!!!!!! BIG APPLE HERE I COME!
8 hours ago

Regis_and_Kelly Regis and Kelly
by SLangoneAI10
Eliminated Idol Finalist @SLangoneAI10 performs Monday!Watch 1st interview w/ Stefano, shot immediately after the show http://bit.ly/efYD9F
6 hours ago

Tweet party tonight when I land!!! Promise! Much love to the fans, I fought for a spot every week for you guys! Love you all so much!
5 hours ago

LET'S HEAR IT FOR NEW YORK NEW YORK NEW YOOOORRRKKK!
5 minutes ago

let me settle in guys! You know I gotchu! And ill let you know all the stuff I'm doin here too!!!
49 seconds ago
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO    STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 7:04 pm

Canear thanks for bringing that over. Teddy loving his tweets keep them coming. As long as he is showing he is happy I won't worry about him. I love him.

I still wonder if I can send him a card and a letter cause he will be back to idol for rehearsals for the finale. What do you guys think you think he would get it?

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO    STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 7:11 pm

Do you want me to try and ask him? I could tweet him.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO    STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 7:14 pm

teddyhugz wrote:
Do you want me to try and ask him? I could tweet him.

Yes yes and yes Razz

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO    STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 7:15 pm

Sure thing. Just sent him along a tweet. Hopefully he sees it and answers when he's ready to do his tweet party. I think he's still settling in.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO    STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 7:16 pm

teddyhugz wrote:
Sure thing. Just sent him along a tweet. Hopefully he sees it and answers when he's ready to do his tweet party. I think he's still settling in.

yeah I think so to.

thanks.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO    STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 7:18 pm

Your welcome. If he doesn't answer I'll ask him again in a few hours.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO    STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 8:16 pm

teddyhugz wrote:
Your welcome. If he doesn't answer I'll ask him again in a few hours.

Cool.

here is one of the first photo shoot pics of Stefano :)

STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 3 Stefano%2BLangone

http://coverlandia.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Stefano-Langone-If-You-Dont-Know-Me-Now-Official-Single-Cover.jpg

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO    STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:29 pm

Quote :
PToscanoAI10 Pia Toscano
So proud of my good friend @SLangoneAI10 for an amazing run on @AmericanIdol :)
38 minutes ago

Stefano did his tweet party already. He never answered me tho. I would assume that he would get any and all fan mail even with him not being on the show anymore. I mean what about those fans who sent stuff out this week? He'd have to get it somehow. He'll be back to join the others soon too. I'll try asking him again anyways.

I did find out that the reason he wasn't on Leno last night was because of Good Friday. The show was actually a repeat. Leno decided to take it off.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO    STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:33 pm

teddyhugz wrote:
Quote :
PToscanoAI10 Pia Toscano
So proud of my good friend @SLangoneAI10 for an amazing run on @AmericanIdol :)
38 minutes ago

Stefano did his tweet party already. He never answered me tho. I would assume that he would get any and all fan mail even with him not being on the show anymore. I mean what about those fans who sent stuff out this week? He'd have to get it somehow. He'll be back to join the others soon too. I'll try asking him again anyways.

I did find out that the reason he wasn't on Leno last night was because of Good Friday. The show was actually a repeat. Leno decided to take it off.

I was thinking that. So will he still get to be on at a later date; like when he goes back to LA. Stefano said he would be staying in LA and not going back home.

Aww to Pia and to Paul who have written sweet tweets about Stefano I love you

Sorry he didn't answer your tweet :(

I will send something and just hope for the best.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO    STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:43 pm

I don't know if he'd be able to be on another night. Maybe he and whoever goes home next week will both be on and share next Friday night? That could be a possibility. I'll ask him that too and hope he answers.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO    STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:54 pm

teddyhugz wrote:
I don't know if he'd be able to be on another night. Maybe he and whoever goes home next week will both be on and share next Friday night? That could be a possibility. I'll ask him that too and hope he answers.

If he doesn't get to be on that will just suck. I can understand taking good friday off but that just bites if Stefano gets stiffed on one of the press junkett shows because of it.

Hey Pia bring Stefano on Dancing With the Stars with you so he can get some extra face time since he may lose out for Leno,(Sarcasm here of course. I still don't feel like she should be able to do this and now that is looks like Stefano won't be on Leno it urks me more cause she is getting all this exposure and Stefano the latest off loses some of his Crying or Very sad not fair).

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO    STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 12:16 am

Quote :
ItsRachelZevita Rachel Zevita ツェビダ
@SLangoneAI10 that better include hanging out with me or imma have to beat yo behind. :-P
7 minutes ago

Rachel lives in NY so she's telling him he best have some time to hang out while he's there or else she won't be happy!

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO    STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 12:19 am

teddyhugz wrote:
Quote :
ItsRachelZevita Rachel Zevita ツェビダ
@SLangoneAI10 that better include hanging out with me or imma have to beat yo behind. :-P
7 minutes ago

Rachel lives in NY so she's telling him he best have some time to hang out while he's there or else she won't be happy!

Aww that is cute.

Back to top Go down
Potsie

Potsie

Number of posts : 5491
Registration date : 2010-02-25

PostSubject: Re: STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO    STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:07 am

Stefano is going to be on Regis this morning.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO    STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 3:57 pm

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO    STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:42 pm

Quote :
long day today! Felt great getting to perform and meeting up with some of the fans Shout out to stefano-langone.com keepin the fans updated!
15 minutes ago
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO    STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:49 pm

He sounded great. the audio was so off from that video. I couldn't watch and listen.

Great tweet.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO    STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 2:22 am

There's some more stuff from Stefano in NY. I wish I could just bring the videos over but they can't be embedded. So check it all out here.

http://mjsbigblog.com/stefano-langone-more-new-york-interviews.htm#more-59511
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO    STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 2:36 am

Thanks. I will watch them when I get home from work tonight. Will be happy seeing Stefano's smiling face. Idol was not the same without him :(

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO    STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

STEFANO LANGONE - THREAD FOR FANS OF FANO
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next