Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS

Go down 
+11
teddyhugz
Spirit
dancingdigits
AngelWings
claytoncavaliers
jaycee
canear
Firecracker
Sky
foreveryoung
WISCathy
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82458
Registration date : 2008-08-09

THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:16 am

I don't think Adam is going to want to go to Florida again anytime soon No

What a nightmare it's been for him! Crying or Very sad

THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 4 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

Number of posts : 42185
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:38 am

It's obviously time for this tour to be over.
Back to top Go down
jaycee

jaycee

Number of posts : 642
Registration date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:02 am

I am sure he is ready to get on to something else. The international leg will be a bit different. The pace seems a little slower...unless, they are expecting him to be working on his CD at the same time, then forget it.
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

Number of posts : 11264

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:47 am

Yes Florida has been a little unkind to Adam.

I know Adam is throwing out the first pitch at the Rays game today but does he know how to do it? Laughing

I hope his feet are okay after the encounter with the fire ants last night.
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 11:09 am

Unfreakin' believable. Look at this........idiot is the one word that comes to mind...... Evil or Very Mad

Quote :
Never a dull moment on the GNT! First this tweet from vistadiva:

Quote:
Glamberts in car stalking buses on I95. Playing chicken sqeezing between 2 buses. Bus drivers trying to push car onto shoulder

Then these two from Neil:

Quote:
So our awesome bus driver called the cops on @christinalohr and got her pulled over. Next time dont drive like a moron! #justice
Quote:
And how did we know it was @christinalohr tailing us? BECAUSE HER DUMB ASS WAS TWEETING US WHILE SHE WAS DRIVING.
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 11:21 am

...and this is heartbreaking. As if dealing with the paps wasn't bad enough, now some moron is joking about how Adam would enjoy it in jail implying that he would like to be raped. Evil or Very Mad Adam has called him out on Twitter in a very respectful way but I hope he also either calls or writes this idiot's boss about it.

Quote :
This could get interesting. After a segment about Adam Lambert’s recent run-in with a pap on a Miami Beach was aired on the E! channel show, The Daily 10 last night, the male co-host, responding to the remote possibility that Adam could do jail time, tossed off this tasteless and homophobically-tinged bon mot:

“From what I know about jail, Mr. Lambert probably wouldn’t have too bad a time.”

Yikes! Adam responded via twitter this morning:

Who’s this new daily ten d bag?

There are times one has to put on their blinders, ignore, and think positively, but there are other times when it’s important to stand up for yourself.

It’s funny how some folks in the entertainment world echo the fearful ignorance of high school bullies. I suppose jealousy and poor tact are timeless.

No worries, I’m not upset… Just calling it out.

Just when we thought Russell Brand’s run-in with paps would push Adam’s little incident off the front page? Well I think this story has just grown some brand new legs! Speaking of Brand, Adam tweeted support to the UK comic, and his girlfriend, Katy Perry (who was with Brand at the time.)

@katyperry @rustyrockets some of dem paps are SCUM! Stand your ground.

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 11:40 am

Yes, I mentioned the E! thing last night. Horrible!

THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 4 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
WISCathy

WISCathy

Number of posts : 3729
Registration date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 11:55 am

I also heard all of the crap that was spewed about Adam and the Paps.... all I can say is ... ok, people (tv peeps - not LF peeps) ... you got your idiot digs in ... now, move on ... Lyndsey is providing the latest entertainment for you .... dumbasses!!

GO NEIL!! Love him!!

Cathy
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 19110

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 12:22 pm

Gotta love Neil!!! I cannot believe how stupid some people are!
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 1:34 pm

Guys dance off before the show last night, including the Adam Look alike!! Laughing

Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 1:40 pm

Adam just did a live chat with one the radio stations and said that the paps said things to him that he won't repeat. No Scum bags.
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 1:50 pm

Sky that was much too funny, oh lord that large man was freaking hilarious shaking his large butt. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 1:52 pm

From another angle.......love watching the crowd reaction or lack of reaction.............

Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 1:53 pm

canear wrote:
Adam just did a live chat with one the radio stations and said that the paps said things to him that he won't repeat. No Scum bags.

That hurts..................... and it pisses me off. We knew something went wrong to make Adam react.............
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 2:38 pm

Saw this tweet, but no pics yet...........

What did you think of Adam's newest hairstyle that he was wearing at our live web chat this afternoon?
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 2:54 pm

Quote :
From another angle.......love watching the crowd reaction or lack of reaction.......

That couple on matching yellow shirts didn't seem very amused............... Laughing

I cut the end of the interview the last few seconds it went so fast I don't remember the hair lol!
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 3:16 pm

I think the couple in yellow meant to go to the Tried and True concert shrugging

How sad those paps had to go "there" Evil or Very Mad

Been too busy today to check any other boards. No idea about new haircut.

The people playing chicken in between two buses must have a death wish! Shocked

Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Number of posts : 4465
Registration date : 2010-04-18

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 3:24 pm

He was wearing beach wear. It's not right to criticize him for what he wears on his personal time, although he was dressed appropriately. He always is. And I kind of like that the world knows BB is no wimp. He's strong and he has a temper, so don't mess with him.

I'm surprised Neil smokes.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 3:48 pm

Firecracker wrote:
I think the couple in yellow meant to go to the Tried and True concert shrugging

When you read the tweets from the people in the car..........it's 'we didn't do anything wrong' and a totally different story.

The bus driver that called police must have felt he had reason!
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 3:53 pm

Someone posted this pic of Adam today....his hair doesn't look any different. Well, it's different from last night though............. girl's don't know what they're talking about!

http://twitpic.com/2pqw2r
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 3:57 pm

That picture is sooooooooooo adorable! I love you
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 5:32 pm

Sky wrote:
Firecracker wrote:

When you read the tweets from the people in the car..........it's 'we didn't do anything wrong' and a totally different story.

The bus driver that called police must have felt he had reason!

Of course they tell a different story so they don't look like total morons. I seriously doubt the bus drivers would have called the police if there were no reason to.
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 6:41 pm

This is a wonderful letter of support.

On Saturday 18th September 2010, @Artistsupporter said:

@adamlambert @negativeneil Here is my husband's awesome letter:

Dear Sirs,

I wish to express my outrage at the homophobic comment made by one of your Daily 10 announcers, Mr. Mike Catherwood. He made a remark regarding the recent incident involving Mr. Adam Lambert’s undoubtedly provoked scuffle with a paparazzo, implying that Mr. Lambert would enjoy any possible jail time because of his sexual orientation. To use an unfortunate incident as an excuse to make light of possible sexual assault while being incarcerated is inexcusable. He should be asked to make a formal apology on the air to Mr. Lambert and to the GLBT community at large.

It appears to me that the media makes the mistake of assuming that the most vocal supporters of the GLBT community are gay people and the women who love them. Don’t get me wrong; the GLBT community is a powerful force in society both economically and politically and the many heterosexual women who are staunch supporters of the community can and have moved mountains for their friends that they love. But I come to you representing the heterosexual men who are tired of being further stereotyped as homophobic, unsympathetic or even closeted because of hateful, sneering comments like the one made by Mr. Catherwood. I am a physician, husband of one of those powerful heterosexual women who love their gay community, and father of three sons of all three sexual orientations. I have many male friends of all sexual orientations who are tired of being represented by the likes of Mr. Catherwood. Of course, I don’t know Mr. Catherwood’s sexual orientation, and I’m assuming he’s heterosexual. If he is not, then this is another example of the gay community eating its own, which is another letter altogether.

Thank you for your response to my concerns. If the E organization is not able to reign in comments like this, I will have no choice than to make further inquiries about allowing this type of commentary to the FCC and other regulatory agencies.

Sincerely,

Mark Richey MD

Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 6:54 pm

What an awesome letter! He is so well spoken and articulate.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:02 pm

BRAVO!!! cheers

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next