Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS

Go down 
+11
teddyhugz
Spirit
dancingdigits
AngelWings
claytoncavaliers
jaycee
canear
Firecracker
Sky
foreveryoung
WISCathy
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
canear

canear

Number of posts : 42128
Registration date : 2009-06-09

THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 10:27 am

Guess we shouldn't be surprised. Paps are scum and only in it for the $$ and the attention. Crying or Very sad I really wish Adam would stop Tweeting about it. It could make matters worse for him.

http://mjsbigblog.com/adam-lambert-tussles-with-a-pap-in-miami-police-report-filed.htm#comments

UPDATE: Adam tweets a response to the battery charges:

“Battery? Nope. I attempted to grab a camera, no punches were thrown and no one was on the ground…. It was literally harmless. If embarrassment is a crime- thats all I’m guilty of.”

Enough was enough was enough. After the paps hounded Adam Lambert on a Miami, Florida beach yesterday, for over an hour, the glam rocker lost it. He went after the pap, to try to wrestle the camera away.

TMZ is reporting that the pap Adam went after has filed a police report with the Miami police department.

Law enforcement sources tell us the paparazzo seen grappling with Lambert on the beach yesterday walked into a Miami Beach police station around 10:30 PM last night and filed a report … accusing the singer of misdemeanor battery.

According to the report, the victim claims Adam grabbed his backpack “where the camera was placed” … and “wrestled [the photog] to the ground forcefully.”

One big problem — in photos that were taken of the incident, the camera appears to be in the photog’s hand … not in his bag.

The police report also notes that the photog didn’t sustain any “bruises or lacerations.”

Detectives are still deciding if the case is worth turning over to the State’s Attorney, – who will decide whether to prosecute Adam. If Adam were convicted, he could face up to one year in jail and a $1,000 fine.

Geez, people! Adam was only trying to chill on the beach with friends! But, unfortunately, wearing a fugly hat did not keep him from being recognized.

You can see more photos of the incident at RadarOnline HERE. and even more photos HERE (a couple of members of Adam’s entourage mooned the camera.)

After the altercation, Adam responded via twitter, “They’re real good at provoking, but there ain’t any pics or video of the b.s. they spew out… Haha well… I lost my temper for a sec but wow it felt great lol MIAMI!!!” and “Hahha the photos are hilarious !! Lol please everyone forgive me for that hat. – I was attempting a disguise- clearly failed. Hahah”

Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

Number of posts : 11264

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 10:56 am

Well now we have to wait for chapter two from Adam-paparazzi saga. drama popcorn
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 19110
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 3:20 pm

Neil was there................

THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 3 59
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 3:45 pm

Too bad he wasn't wearing some cool outfit, even Neil trunks are cooler looking than those turquoise things he is wearing it remains me of the 70s. shrugging
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 4:17 pm

I don't mind the trunks so much, they could be less baggy, it's the tank that doesn't work with the shorts. I don't even really mind the hat, it protects his beautiful face from the sun. Laughing
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 4:34 pm

I don't get why his outfit is such a big deal. shrugging He's comfortable and on his down time. He's also trying just to fit in with the regular beach crowd. He doesn't have to be dressed to the nines all the time. Maybe he gets tired of it.

Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 5:06 pm

I don't find what he wears a problem. He does fit in with the resort wear. It's just a personal dislike for that tank!
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 5:21 pm

Well if this wouldn't have happened everything would have been okay, but unfortunately his picture is plastered everywhere with some very unflattering clothes. shrugging
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 5:40 pm

Well I don't find them unflattering. I think he looked fine for the beach. He can't look like a hawt rock god all the time. Even I look frumpy once in a while ......... Razz
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82369

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 6:14 pm

Oh I NEVER look frumpy! Wink

Well, I said yesterday I thought he looked adorable and I meant it. It's the dang beach! Dress comfy and cool with a little protection. I doubt he has leather speedos with rhinestones!

Maybe they all should have worn the dread wigs and they wouldn't have been noticed geek

THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 3 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 7:25 pm

There's a look alike of Adam in the audience tonight............he's taking pics with everyone!

http://twitpic.com/2pfi16
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 7:26 pm

OH WOW! He really does look like Adam!

THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 3 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 8:12 pm

Extra has a few minutes of Adam scuffle with the paparazzi and of course Mario made the whole thing so sensational even starting the piece with saying Adam maybe going to jail..................ugh, ugh. lol!
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 8:17 pm

Sadly, that piece of crap show on E! (The Daily Ten) made a joke about Adam liking jail. Yes, rape in jail is so funny Evil or Very Mad What pigs. People have reported them to GLAAD. I hope they are forced to apologize!

Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 8:22 pm

Yes I saw that early disgusting, I never watch E! anyway.

Last edited by foreveryoung on Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jaycee

jaycee

Number of posts : 642
Registration date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 8:23 pm

I imagine Adam is wondering why they didn't just stay at the hotel around the pool, who wants sand anyway.
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 9:03 pm

On Access Hollywood Maria Menounos said that Adam wanted the camera from the paparazzi because he probably didn't want anybody to see him on that outfit. lol!
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 9:33 pm

Merrycello Security guy saying Adam got bit by by bunch of fire ants on his feet :( (( affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
dancingdigits

dancingdigits

Number of posts : 743
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 9:38 pm

I think he looked cute. I'm glad he was wearing a shirt--any shirt--because he could burn to a crisp in no time on M.B. I lived there for 10 yrs. and am fair like Adam.

Believe me, they have enough crime to deal with in Miami w/o the D.A. wanting to bring ridiculous charges against Adam.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 9:40 pm

affraid

That is supposed to be so painful!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
claytoncavaliers

claytoncavaliers

Number of posts : 6399
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 10:22 pm

Twitter from Adam to Katy and Russell:

.@katyperry @rustyrockets some of dem paps are SCUM! Stand your ground. :)
less than 20 seconds ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to katyperry

Look at this!! affraid
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_people_russell_brand

WTH?!!! What in the heck is going on with these paps?!! what
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 10:33 pm

He and Katy were surrounded! Like what I was talking about with Miley. They surround you, don't let you walk to your car, blind you with flashbulbs. You and I would be able to file complaints if people did that to us - but celebs are just supposed to take it. It's insane and I love it when the celebs try to put an end to it. It really is time for some laws about this.

Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 10:35 pm

Something seriously needs to be done, maybe at least limiting how close they can be .............something.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:04 am

Limiting how close and how long. Over an hour of constant snapping and watching his every move was so intrusive! He was nice in the beginning and let them take pix. Then nicely asked them to let him be after awhile.

Like Miley did the other night. She came out of the restaurant and was friendly and let them all take pix. Then she said she needed to go and they hoovered over her and snapped endlessly. She couldn't move and was up against a wall arms over her face pleading with the to stop and they all just kept at it! It's so freaking rude!

Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:13 am

They said Adam got bit by the fire ants at the barricades after the show so did some of the fans. affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next