Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS

Go down 
+11
teddyhugz
Spirit
dancingdigits
AngelWings
claytoncavaliers
jaycee
canear
Firecracker
Sky
foreveryoung
WISCathy
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 19110
Registration date : 2008-08-09

THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:52 pm

I was just going to bring that one!! Good idea to gather the pics and not 'hit' the tabloid sites.
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

Number of posts : 42128
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:52 pm

Here is the site where the pictures are being posted.

http://adamholic.com/blog/2010/09/17/paparazzi/
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:53 pm

canear wrote:
This one? I can picture the caption '....and remind me why I like guys again?'

THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 2 Fbz69s

There is a site where they are collecting all the pictures so people don't have to give the tabloid sites hits. I'll go find it and post it here.

Sky, I'm afraid that tank is here to stay! Adam obviously loves it.

I was thinking he's thinkin.........nice ass!
Back to top Go down
jaycee

jaycee

Number of posts : 642
Registration date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 8:20 pm

He put up with the guy being there for an hour and we all know how they are, always shouting at him wanting him to do something.
Taylor seemed to be the only one that ran to stop Adam, I guess Tommy was relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82369

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 8:26 pm

HA!! I love it!!! Flamboyant Gay guys tackles rude paps!!! I mean how cool is that?!!

Paps are dicks and everyone knows it. He was trying to enjoy some time off with friends and the paps were in his face taking pix for over an hour! Plus they TOLD him they were not going to leave until he left! I would have smacked them too!

I cannot believe that there is not a law protecting celebs from the constant harassment from paps. We have seen countless celebs not even being able to get to their car or pull away in their cars because of all the paps in their way and snapping endlessly. It's horrible and I always cheer on the celebs who give them hell! Julia Roberts is probably my fave for telling off paps.

Maybe Brooke was mooning the paps!! I guess our bi-curious boyfriend was curious! Razz

Anyway - I say GO ADAM!!!! cheerleader2

OH - and I think he looks adorable!!! :love60:

THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 2 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
claytoncavaliers

claytoncavaliers

Number of posts : 6399
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 8:32 pm

I'm just glad they were able to party on the beach and have some fun down time. Too bad the paps had to spoil it for them. Hope Adam had his sunscreen slathered on his beautiful body! And that hat...geesh! Razz If he didn't want to be recognized, that was certainly the outfit to wear! Rolling Eyes

Wink
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

Number of posts : 11264

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 8:34 pm

Quote :
OH - and I think he looks adorable!!! love60
Not quite.

Did you see that in one of the pictures he was losing his trunks?...............Taylor should have pulled harder............ Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 8:42 pm

I'm glad he didn't. Something has to be left to the imagination. There are pictures of Tommy's butt out there though. He and Brooke both mooned the paps.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 8:48 pm

He needs the hat to keep the sun off his face. He is fair and he freckles!! I used to wear a hat like that at the pool too as I didn't want age spots and wrinkles from the sun.

Sorry - I most certainly think he looks adorable in his turquoise shorts!

THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 2 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 8:53 pm

I wonder were Neil was.................
Back to top Go down
WISCathy

WISCathy

Number of posts : 3729
Registration date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 9:01 pm

Geeeeeeezzzz.... just getting on here again and I see this?!! You Go ADAM ~ bitch slap the paps upside the head!!

Cute pics of ADAM in his shorts - LOVE them!!

Sky ~ I was thinking the same thing you said upthread about Adam looking at Brooke's butt!!

Here is a meager offering from Hotlanta: IIHY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwnQoB_12QQ

Really nice and very fun! Awww, LP comes down and hugs Adam! There are some nice dance steps by Adam -he sure has energy to burn! Also, nice shots of the crowd jumping away!

ENJOY!!

Cathy
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 9:06 pm

I don't think Neil was there.
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 9:25 pm

Can someone tell me why others are thinking this is funny? I find it rather sad that Adam is trying to deflect attention away from it all.

Quote :
adamlambert Hahha the photos are hilarious !! Lol please everyone forgive me for that hat. - I was attempting a disguise- clearly failed. Hahah
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 9:47 pm

I think he is embarrassed - by the attire mostly - but also for losing his temper. He will be fine. Most sites I am reading at are supportive. No love for paps out there you know.

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 9:52 pm

I need to get to bed so good night ladies! offtobed

Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 11:07 pm

Okay, I'll jump in here........Canear.............where is the photo of Tommy's bare butt? Twisted Evil

Never mind..........I found it and I put it in the Tommy thread! Laughing Both Brooke and tommy's butt!
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:20 am

canear wrote:
Here we go.......Crying or Very sad The jerk must have said something to really piss him off.......

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/people/news/article_1585130.php/American-Idol-s-Adam-Lambert-accosts-photographer /

http://www.radaronline.com/photos/image/89111/2010/09/adam-lambert-fight#image-load

Poor Adam I pray he does not get in trouble because of this. The stalkeratzie was for sure taunting him other wise i doubt Adam would of snapped and attacked him. I do not want that camera person to be able to put all blame on Adam and try to hurt him.

Shannon praying shannonangel
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:26 am

I'm not going to any of the tabloid sites and give them a 'hit', I'll use the site Canear said to use. Thanks though.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:51 am

Sky wrote:
I'm not going to any of the tabloid sites and give them a 'hit', I'll use the site Canear said to use. Thanks though.

I wasn't bringing over sites; I was quoting one of Canears post and the links were in it. I wouldn't give the sites any hits either.

Shannon praying shannonangel
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 5:12 am

Firecracker wrote:
I think he is embarrassed - by the attire mostly - but also for losing his temper. He will be fine. Most sites I am reading at are supportive. No love for paps out there you know.

I don't think he's embarrassed by the attire. He's worn those clothes before and he wears worse hats than that every day.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 5:34 am

I don't think Adam will get into any trouble. The man wasn't hurt (he is laughing in the pix) and his camera was not destroyed. TONS of stars have done much worse to paps. Clooney punched one in the face. Sean Penn has too. Many have physically knocked them down and hit them. As I said - the overwhelming majority of people side with the celebs and hate the paps. People associate these creeps with the death of a much loved princess. They get no sympathy out there by other celebs, the public or the law.

However, I totally expect the usual suspects of haters to have their say - but they do no matter what he does. No biggie there.

Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 5:55 am

I think the problem all starts with the demand for these type of pictures of celebrities. If there wasn't the demand, there wouldn't be paps....plain and simply. I'm guilty, I clicked on a couple of those sites last night but after that only went to one site where they were being collected. I shouldn't have gone at all knowing how upset Adam obviously was. I won't be doing it again. It will be my little contribution to eradicating paps from the planet.

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 6:51 am

Well that is never going to change. As long as there have been celebs there has been desire by the public for shots. The difference is in the old days of Hollywood the paps were not so intrusive. Mostly the shots were at public events and they were much more polite.

Now it is totally insane! I was just at ONTD and there is footage of Miley being hounded by paps coming out of a restaurant having dinner with Demi. First they film her walking in. Then they film her through the window - close-up of her eating her meal. Oh how we all would love close-up footage of ourselves eating Rolling Eyes Then they surround her as she tries to get to her car and flash at her endlessly. She ends up huddled up against the wall of the building, arms over her eyes BEGGING for them to stop and let her get to her car. I was in tears by the end.

Now I do not go to those sites like TMZ and Just Jared and Perez, but I always read ONTD. They put the video up pretty much to show hate on the paps.

Honestly, I do not know how what they did to her can be legal. Snapping a couple of pix of a star as they leave a restaurant is reasonable. If you are famous you have to expect that. Surrounding somebody (there were several paps) blinding them with endless shots and literally preventing them from walking to their car is harassment pure and simple. And filming through windows at people's private luncheons, dinners, meetings etc. should always be considered an invasion of privacy.

So no - you will never get fans to not want to see pix of their idols, but a law could be put into place preventing a scene like Miley just went through or Adam. Nobody should be stalked and hounded for over an hour. Only laws can help put an end to something like that. If the paps were held accountable for breaking laws and if sites were prevented (by law) from putting the vids up then we might get somewhere.

Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 7:53 am

This is very funny!

http://twitpic.com/2p6kk0
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 7:56 am

coffeespit

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next