Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS

Go down 
+11
teddyhugz
Spirit
dancingdigits
AngelWings
claytoncavaliers
jaycee
canear
Firecracker
Sky
foreveryoung
WISCathy
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82445
Registration date : 2008-08-09

THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:19 am

Because it is so not Adam/Glam Nation. Nothing wrong with the song I guess - very boring to me - but I just don't get why he would do it. It just doesn't seem to fit.

THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 22 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

Number of posts : 42175
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:42 am

How do we know it's not Adam? To me, it would fit in acoustically and would be no more boring than the millionth rendition of Mad World. Honestly, I'm just ready for this tour to be over. It has all become so redundant. Time for change. Perhaps that's why I am excited at the thought of something like Greensleeves.
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

Number of posts : 11264

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 9:23 am

That is a song you will hear on Clay concert not Adam! lol!
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 9:55 am

Totally agree FY! And I have no desire to hear Adam sing it either No Not that he couldn't - just not my cuppa.

THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 22 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 19110

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:00 am

teddyhugz wrote:
This is Greensleeves.

NOT ADAM................

Just posting because Sky didn't know what it was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5sSrYzzIKw

lol! I guess I worded my post wrong. I DO know Greensleeves, it just doesn't even make sense to me that Adam would sing it! Hence the shrugging
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:02 am

Firecracker wrote:
Why on earth?........

That's exactly the way I feel. It was only reported on twitter, so probably another rumor........
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:12 am

Sky wrote:
Firecracker wrote:
Why on earth?........

That's exactly the way I feel. It was only reported on twitter, so probably another rumor........

Not a rumour, from the meet & greet ..... glad Adam found it so amusing that people were excited at the thought of his performing it ..... Crying or Very sad

Quote :
anthrogeekPF
Haha!! I told @adamlambert that peeps were squeeing over Greensleeves and he laughed his ass off!!!

And then he "promised" to sing it as an encore hahaha!

http://twitter.com/#!/anthrogeekPF
Back to top Go down
WISCathy

WISCathy

Number of posts : 3729
Registration date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:54 am

Put me on the list of I don't get it either. shrugging

Cathy
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

Number of posts : 11264

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:03 am

I just watched the video of TBC from last night and don't know what the heck Adam was wearing under the vest, it looks like a black tank top and one side was hanging over his shoulder not a very pretty sight, I will guess it was a little wardrobe malfunction. shrugging
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:40 am

WISCathy wrote:
Put me on the list of I don't get it either. shrugging

Cathy

Edited because apparently it was a very bad Twitter joke. If I ever meet the person who did it smack

I would love to hear it. I'm a ballad girl and would kill to hear something like this rather than TCB or WLL.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Number of posts : 4465
Registration date : 2010-04-18

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 12:04 pm

The song wouldn't fit with the current tour, but I predict his next tour will be toned down with more emphasis on his voice. So it might very well fit then. And you know how Adam likes to surprise and do the opposite of what you expect. For those of you who think it would be boring, think of Brigadoon and how magical he made that song.
Back to top Go down
stanley2

stanley2

Number of posts : 6397
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 1:14 pm

Greensleeves would show off his voice. That is what I think he is going for next time around.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 1:40 pm

That's what I think, too.
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 1:52 pm

I hope so. While some of this techno pop stuff might be fun for him to perform, it does nothing to showcase his true talent IMO. Leave that stuff to those who can't sing.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 4:25 pm

I won't care what he sings.........I am looking forward to something new though.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39783
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 4:59 pm

I find nothing wrong with the idea of Adam doing something like Greensleeves. It might not make sense to do it, but since when is Adam about making much sense? He likes to surprise. I think it would be really nice to hear him sing like that to showcase his voice. He's going to do whatever he wants to obviously so something like that might be too off the wall. Honestly who knows!
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 5:39 pm

Sky wrote:
I won't care what he sings.........I am looking forward to something new though.

I do! No moldy oldies for me No Please just no....

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 5:51 pm

lol! that would be the day....................wouldn't it?

I'd kind of love to see that happen just for the face you'd be making FC.

Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 5:52 pm

Firecracker wrote:
Sky wrote:

Oh gosh, I posted that wrong..........no, NO oldies unless of course he changes them up ALOT!!! I really can't see Adam doing anything like Greensleeves or any other oldie.......I mean come on this is Adam, we know the music he likes.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 6:15 pm

Yes, but we also know that Adam makes any song, new or old, sound different than we have ever heard it. He could sing Greensleeves and have it go to #1. He's that good.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 6:23 pm

Spirit highfive
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:56 pm

Sky wrote:
Firecracker wrote:
Sky wrote:

Oh gosh, I posted that wrong..........no, NO oldies unless of course he changes them up A LOT!!! I really can't see Adam doing anything like Greensleeves or any other oldie.......I mean come on this is Adam, we know the music he likes.

Geez what do some of you have against the oldies? There is some truly amazing oldies songs out there that are better then many of the songs that are played on radio today. I would love to hear Adam sing some of them.

Shannon praying shannonangel

Last edited by AngelWings on Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 9:06 pm

I just don't like many old songs.........I get tired of them, I've already heard them, played them and moved on! My hubby likes older music (only his kind of music though), I don't.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:01 pm

Exactly Sky!! Like been there done that bring on something new. If I want to hear old music I will listen to it by the original artists. When there are new and exciting artists out there like Adam then I want new and exciting music! There sure is nothing exciting about Greensleeves. God I remember Burl Ives doing it when I was a kid. Yuck! No need to have Adam remind me of Burl Ives!! Talk about ruining the sexy!

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:30 pm

*biting my nails.............................*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next