Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?

Go down 
+12
Spirit
jaycee
stanley2
horselaydee
AngelWings
teddyhugz
zara
Sky
nouniness
foreveryoung
canear
Firecracker
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
nouniness

nouniness

Number of posts : 976
Registration date : 2009-06-09

ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?   ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 5:43 pm

Nope, not gay. Nope.[/irony]
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

Number of posts : 42152

PostSubject: Re: ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?   ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 5:46 pm

zara wrote:
Please don't let Johnny Weir see that before the Olympics or he'll be wearing it.

I'm sure he would! He would be the talk of the games and it wouldn't be for his skating!

It's similar to the jacket Adam looked at on Oprah. Thank goodness he didn't care for it!
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39754
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?   ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 7:04 pm

foreveryoung wrote:
For heavens sake what is that? ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 2 633816 a man or a bird?

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 2 877183 ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 2 877183 ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 2 877183 ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 2 877183
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 19110
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?   ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 7:08 pm

ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 2 Icon_eek His legs................look like a woman's legs..........

Do you know where he was modeling this 'get-up'?
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?   ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 7:13 pm

Sky wrote:
ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 2 Icon_eek His legs................look like a woman's legs..........

Do you know where he was modeling this 'get-up'?

It was at something called D Squared?
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?   ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 7:23 pm

nouniness wrote:
Nope, not gay. Nope.[/irony]

hehehehe

Are you sure about that NN?
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592

PostSubject: Re: ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?   ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 7:24 pm

Firecracker wrote:
Hmm, so who was he really with last night?? Razz Orgy perhaps??!! lol!

yuck that is nasty.

Shannon ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 2 223329 ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 2 852399
Back to top Go down
horselaydee

horselaydee

Number of posts : 2475

PostSubject: Re: ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?   ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 7:27 pm

canear wrote:
Quote :
I know you're kidding but not funny ...... ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 2 Kopfschuettel

He's going to get a reputation for being more a party boy celebrity than a serious artist......I think he's already got it in some circles. He must be pretty lonely if he needs so many different partners. I think it's sad.

I don't know..-lots of 27 year old gay or straight guys are out partying and serial dating/sleeping around. And in Hollyweird and in showbiz that is definitely the norm. And if you look like Adam and are in show biz, you are going to have so many offers and opportunities for 1 nighters or whatever he wants it would boggle the mind.

For young, gay, beautiful men, it is part of the culture to NOT be monogamous and live La vida loca to the extreme. Not every young, beautiful gay man chooses that lifestyle, but believe me, many of them do. I have had several gay friends over my lifetime and that is just the way they roll, sometimes for their entire lives. As long as it makes them happy, and they practice safe sex...they really are'nt hurting anyone.

I guess I disagree about it not being our business. If Adam goes out in public places and is mingling and available, it is all his choice-and it is our business. If he wanted some private time to talk with Blake(e.g. Correction: Drake! What a goofy ass name if I do say so myself! or did'nt feel like being bothered by fans or curious onlookers, he could have stayed home, or gone somewhere more discreet.

Part of being a celebrity is knowing where to hang where you can be yourself and people will be discreet and not bother you. Adam is digging the limelight and is very social from what I can tell. No need to feel sorry for him in my book. There will always be gossip and people talking trash, who knows if it is true or not. If reading the good and bad entertains you then great, if not, then you just have to tune it out I guess.

Last edited by horselaydee on Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?   ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 7:29 pm

canear wrote:
Firecracker wrote:
Drake can keep him busy until Bill calls! biggrin

Speaking of Bill, looks like he was doing some modeling............

ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 2 Billkaulitzdsquaredrunw

Damn throw him in line with Brad and Drake to be force fed. Dang what is it with some of these guys and being this dangerously thin ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 2 Affraid His legs look like they could be snapped with one fall

Of all Adam has crushed on Kris has been the healthiest and fittest for sure.

Shannon ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 2 223329 ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 2 852399
Back to top Go down
horselaydee

horselaydee

PostSubject: Re: ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?   ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 7:33 pm

OMG!!!! I totally agree AW about needing to get in line for force feeing time.! Bill looks horribly thin...I think he may be suffering from anorexia from that photo. How sad.

I thought Drake looked pretty buff when he and Adam were together. Has he dropped a lot of weight since they broke up?
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?   ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 7:36 pm

Yeah....I don't know about all these severely thin guys. Just doesn't look good to me.
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?   ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 7:50 pm

horselaydee wrote:
OMG!!!! I totally agree AW about needing to get in line for force feeing time.! Bill looks horribly thin...I think he may be suffering from anorexia from that photo. How sad.

I thought Drake looked pretty buff when he and Adam were together. Has he dropped a lot of weight since they broke up?

From last week.........

ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 2 2a5nh9t

Drake looks like hell.

I've heard the same thing elsewhere about the gay lifestyle. I know someone whose brother is gay and lived in LA for years. The number of men he has been with is staggering. It boggles my mind why anyone would want to live that way. Do they not think they can have a committed long-term relationship? It just seems like such low self esteem to me. Who are they hurting? I think they're hurting themselves. I see someone like Clay with Reed and know that long-term gay relationships are possible. Why do so many seem to not want that? It might seem fun and cool when they're young and beautiful, but when they're older and still act like that, it seems so sad and pathetic to me. I don't get it. I'll never get it.
Back to top Go down
horselaydee

horselaydee

PostSubject: Re: ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?   ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 11:00 pm

Canear wrote:
Quote :
Drake looks like hell.

I've heard the same thing elsewhere about the gay lifestyle. I know someone whose brother is gay and lived in LA for years. The number of men he has been with is staggering. It boggles my mind why anyone would want to live that way. Do they not think they can have a committed long-term relationship? It just seems like such low self esteem to me. Who are they hurting? I think they're hurting themselves. I see someone like Clay with Reed and know that long-term gay relationships are possible. Why do so many seem to not want that? It might seem fun and cool when they're young and beautiful, but when they're older and still act like that, it seems so sad and pathetic to me. I don't get it. I'll never get it.
Holy Crap!!!! Drake does looks like hell...as bad as Bill Kaulitz or worse! ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 2 Icon_eek ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 2 Affraid

I know it is unfathonable how many sex partners some gay men have to us, and it is sad when people become addicted to sex, and have no connection or relationship-it is just all about the act. I think it is especially hard for women to understand and relate to this. I know from experience though how easy it can be to slip into the party, fast track lifestyle of sex, drugs, and rock and roll. I was a troubled teen/ young woman many moons ago, I was into drugs, drinking, and the mindless sex just went along with it when you were out of your gourd and did'nt know or care what you were doing. I hung with musicians and that was the lifestyle. I soon tired of being used and the emptyness of it all and was really only looking, hoping for a connection with someone, love I guess too.

That revolving partner stuff is the norm in hollywood and in gay hollywood. Yes, Clay and others do settle down, but I don't think Clay was anything like Adam as far as lifestyle, gregariousness, and flamboyance. And honestly, Adam is freaking gorgeous, and Clay...not so much. ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 2 200605
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?   ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 11:17 pm

horselaydee wrote:
Canear wrote:
Quote :
Drake looks like hell.

Holy Crap!!!! Drake does looks like hell...as bad as Bill Kaulitz or worse! ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 2 Icon_eek ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 2 Affraid

I know it is unfathonable how many sex partners some gay men have to us, and it is sad when people become addicted to sex, and have no connection or relationship-it is just all about the act. I think it is especially hard for women to understand and relate to this. I know from experience though how easy it can be to slip into the party, fast track lifestyle of sex, drugs, and rock and roll. I was a troubled teen/ young woman many moons ago, I was into drugs, drinking, and the mindless sex just went along with it when you were out of your gourd and did'nt know or care what you were doing. I hung with musicians and that was the lifestyle. I soon tired of being used and the emptyness of it all and was really only looking, hoping for a connection with someone, love I guess too.

That revolving partner stuff is the norm in hollywood and in gay hollywood. Yes, Clay and others do settle down, but I don't think Clay was anything like Adam as far as lifestyle, gregariousness, and flamboyance. And honestly, Adam is freaking gorgeous, and Clay...not so much. ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 2 200605

Adam is indeed freaking gorgeous but I have to say Clay can be freaking gorgeous also when he wants to be. When Clay wants to look hot he for sure does.

Back on topic. For Adam i just want him happy, Healthy and Safe. I hope he is not going down this road again. Having multiple bed partners is not safe I am sorry if people don't agree but unless Adam knows all he sleeps with he don't where they have been. He has no idea if they are sick. Adam needs to be smart.

Back to top Go down
zara

zara

Number of posts : 643
Registration date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?   ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 5:17 am

Some straight people have a ton of partners too. I always hate to see assumptions made about gay men in terms of what may be termed promiscuous sexual behavior. I think it depends way, way more on individual values and how someone is raised and what environment they are in than just being gay.

I have had a zillion gay male friends and exactly ONE has had a lot of partners and he was very out as a teen (not that common in the mid-80s) and became sexually active before AIDS made big news. My friends are now mostly 40ish and those who aren't in long-term relationships are not and have never been promiscuous. Most of my friends were of the age that they became sexually active after the AIDS epidemic was in full force and they have always had that hanging over their heads. But to put it bluntly, they would all think it really gross to have a lot of casual partners.

True Adam is not my generation but I think it's a mistake to assume that every time he's seen out he's hooking up with somebody or that he's not being careful. It's really his business, but I completely disagree with any premise suggesting that that is just how gay men are.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82393

PostSubject: Re: ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?   ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 5:46 am

Hi Ladies!!

Due to the ice storm last night we didn't have internet and I couldn't be with you all :(

HI HL!! Good to see you here! I will be asking advise from you later on in the Doll thread! :D

HL - what I meant by "it's not our business" is who he sleeps with and how often. Sure when he is out in public places he knows it will get written about and we will read. I just mean what goes on after he leaves the public places and goes to private places. In all honesty - other than wanted him to "be careful" I just don't concern myself with what he does. It is his life.

I think Bill looks awesome! Yes, too thin - but the outfit is sooooo BILL and he looks cool!

Clay can look very cute when wants - but never Adam gorgeous No Adam looks gorgeous even when not trying. As Clay always said "it takes a lot of people to get me to look this good" Razz But he does a lot of good for children and that adds a lot to his appeal.

I am not surprised that in the past a lot of gays just hooked-up because let's face it - it was a lot harder in the old days to be a couple. Things are better now.

HL - after all you went through, look how awesome you turned out!! cheers

ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 2 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
zara

zara

PostSubject: Re: ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?   ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 6:46 am

Clay's had a completely different upbringing. Having had a similar one, Clay is much more like the sociopolitically liberal but more personally conservative people I know, gay and straight. (And I do think Clay is beautiful and Adam is beautiful. And Reed is beautiful and Johnny Weir is beautiful....all my gay boyfriends are pretty, LOL).

Quote :
I am not surprised that in the past a lot of gays just hooked-up because let's face it - it was a lot harder in the old days to be a couple. Things are better now.

It was just also a different time. I know a lot of gay men who were in relationships and not having a lot of revolving partners 20 or 25 years ago but they just had to be more discreet about those relationships. AIDs changed everything but I've also read that for my generation who were teenagers in the 80s it was a far more sobering prospect than for people Adam's age, 10 or 15 years younger. I also read something interesting once about how with gay men there's more of an emphasis on sex than with any other pairing because men are just genetically hardwired for sex to be more of a priority, so put two men together sexually and there you go. I do find that interesting, because with almost all of the lesbians I know, it's all about kids and home improvement projects, LOL. And I find it interesting that many lesbians that I know and know of remain friends with their former partners after relationships break up.

Anyway, I think Adam was probably raised with very open views on sexuality so he is operating within that perspective. I don't keep up with all the details so I likely have missed a lot but I haven't seen anything to suggest he's randomly hooking up with people all over Hollywood, but as far as his being out at clubs and whatnot, I don't find that surprising at all.
Back to top Go down
horselaydee

horselaydee

PostSubject: Re: ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?   ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 11:28 am

Zara wrote:
Quote :
Some straight people have a ton of partners too. I always hate to see assumptions made about gay men in terms of what may be termed promiscuous sexual behavior. I think it depends way, way more on individual values and how someone is raised and what environment they are in than just being gay.

I have had a zillion gay male friends and exactly ONE has had a lot of partners and he was very out as a teen (not that common in the mid-80s) and became sexually active before AIDS made big news. My friends are now mostly 40ish and those who aren't in long-term relationships are not and have never been promiscuous. Most of my friends were of the age that they became sexually active after the AIDS epidemic was in full force and they have always had that hanging over their heads. But to put it bluntly, they would all think it really gross to have a lot of casual partners.

True Adam is not my generation but I think it's a mistake to assume that every time he's seen out he's hooking up with somebody or that he's not being careful. It's really his business, but I completely disagree with any premise suggesting that that is just how gay men are.

I think anyone who even attempts to think they know what a celeb that you don't know or ever will is doing being closed doors or assuming even how they were raised is kidding themselves. What we see and know about celebs does'nt even scratch the surface of who they really are and is what they and the media spin want us to buy into.

Wanting or hoping that a celebrity is living a lifestyle that coincides with your belief system is understandable, but often very unrealistic and disappointing.

Obviously, we all have our life experiences that influence our viewpoints and are entitled to our opinions. But, please don't preach about making mistakes or "hating it when people make asssumptions" when obviously you are doing just that yourself.

That is very nice you have had " a zillion" gay friends and only one led a promiscuous lifestyle, obviously that is your observation based on your personal experience. It isn't mine nor will I accept it as gospel. All you have to do is read, watch movies or TV, or step outside your neighborhood or group of friends to know that is not universally the case.
Back to top Go down
zara

zara

PostSubject: Re: ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?   ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 11:33 am

Well how perfectly rude. (Not to mention inaccurate).

Well, guys, it was nice being here but there are plenty of other places one can be spoken to unnecessarily rudely so I sure don't need another one. See you around.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82393

PostSubject: Re: ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?   ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 11:40 am

Hug it out bitches! grouphug

(I think that is how it goes)

Zara, I have really been thrilled having you here and I do hope you reconsider leaving praying

Aerwin and I have had our go arounds about politics - but we still love each other. Some topics just get heated.

You are both wonderful ladies!

ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 2 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

Number of posts : 11264

PostSubject: Re: ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?   ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:22 pm

ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 2 Icon_sad ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 2 87267
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 19110

PostSubject: Re: ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?   ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:54 pm

I hope we can all agree to disagree. ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 2 87267 I'd hate to lose anyone who posts here. We all have the freedom to say what we want here........so what if someone doesn't believe what someone else believes....that's life, it makes things more interesting.

FC...........Bill really is TOO thin. He may be gorgeous, but he is too thin.

I don't think anyone should presume Adam or anyone is 'sleeping around' just because they frequent nightclubs. As I've said.......I don't care if he is or isn't.
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

Number of posts : 11264

PostSubject: Re: ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?   ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:19 pm

Yes Sky Bill is much too thin, if you look at his frame from the hips down to his upper legs looks almost like an skeleton with clotes on.

That boy needs to eat!
Back to top Go down
horselaydee

horselaydee

PostSubject: Re: ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?   ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:20 pm

I agree we all should be able to discuss our opinions here without being smacked down by someone with their disapproving words and thinly veiled put-downs. Starting sentences with "I hate when" and accusing people of making "assumptions", repeatedly calling someone else wrong or "inaccurate" for stating their opinion is beyond rude and frankly I am appalled that all of you would support that kind of rude behavior here. You have all complained at one time or another of being sick of people getting pissed off for not agreeing with you on fan boards and for looking for reasons to get rude and abusive when it is not warranted.

Disagreeing is one thing, letting someone get borderline abusive is another. Again, one of the many reasons I try to stay the hell away from fandoms and the dysfunctional behavior that goes with it.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?   ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:21 pm

zara wrote:
Well how perfectly rude. (Not to mention inaccurate).

Well, guys, it was nice being here but there are plenty of other places one can be spoken to unnecessarily rudely so I sure don't need another one. See you around.

No Zara don't leave. This is is a very touchy topic and debates do happen please take a breather if you have to but please stay. I like reading what you have to say.

Horselaydee you don't leave either. as I said to Zara disagreements happen here but if they are handled with respect things are are all cool.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?   ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADAM - QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS?
Page 2 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next