Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS

Go down 
+10
dancingdigits
stanley2
teddyhugz
zara
canear
Sky
WISCathy
foreveryoung
claytoncavaliers
Firecracker
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592
Registration date : 2009-06-09

AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS    AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:31 pm

teddyhugz wrote:
What did Kelly say?

Still looking for Kellie's tweet but Ruben came to Adam's defense.

RubenStuddard

Hey yall let's not B judgemental the boy is talented. I mean not vry many ppl get 2 close the AMA's. i'll B praying that God continues 2 bless him.

Shannon AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 8 223329 AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 8 852399
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39754
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS    AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:34 pm

Awww. What a sweetie!!!! Thank you Ruben! AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 8 84883
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS    AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:52 pm

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS    AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:54 pm

Adam is performing now and my stepmom is watching!

Shannon AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 8 223329 AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 8 852399
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS    AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 12:01 am

Well Adam's performance just finished here. If anything was edited out I didn't see it except for the stimulated bj (unless I somehow missed that.) Everything else looked the same to me. I still was disappointed in his vocals but clearly they were having technical issues throughout his performance as well as all through the night. Seeing it on the TV nice and clear made quite the difference too compared to seeing a crappy copy on youtube. I would have definitely preferred a much different performance but I liked it. So sue me.

Last edited by teddyhugz on Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS    AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 12:02 am

Okay they edited some stuff out of the west coast feed and it is like they kind of fogged stuff up a bit.

The simulated Blowjob was gone,(thank you God), The kiss with the keyboardist kind of looked clouded over a bit so people on tv really couldn't see the kiss that well and A verse was bleeped out. The vocals were not that bad.

The performance with edits was not bad at all and I can handle that. Thank You ABC for editing.

For people who live on the west coast and didn't know about any of the hoopla they may have loved the performance.

Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 19110
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS    AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 12:05 am

WISCathy wrote:
There's talk that the show might be edited for the West Coast.

It wasn't.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS    AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 12:10 am

Angel what did your step-mom think?
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS    AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 12:11 am

Sky wrote:
WISCathy wrote:
There's talk that the show might be edited for the West Coast.

It wasn't.

it was edited. I never saw the Simulated blowjob. I know it was performed cause I have seen the picture. For the west coast feed that was gone. I asked my mom did she see it and she said no.

Teddy my stepmom said a little over the top in the sexual way. But then she went onto say that most of the other acts were very sexual to. Which she is right.

Last edited by AngelWings on Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS    AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 12:19 am

Well, I'll have to watch an unedited version then. The kiss was clearly evident.

My thoughts, I didn't like the vocals, to over the top too much wailing (that alone will lose any new fans). Sexual, yes, a bit over the top not that it bothered or shocked me in the least. I feel bad for Adam because he'll take some flack for this performance and I hope he can dig himself out of this mess. I still just didn't like the vocals and I really don't like the song all that much.

My download for FYE is ready, so I'm going to go get it.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS    AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 12:21 am

people are saying on some of the other time zones shows they edited out where he sings" Till your Screaming My Name". Well that was shown on the west coast feed and the blow job simulation wasn't shown. He sings that line when that act is supposed to happen. They mus of had lots of different camera's shooting and were able to show Adam singing that line and just show him from chest up!

ETA: the kiss was shown on the west coast feed for sure.

Shannon
AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 8 223329 AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 8 852399

Last edited by AngelWings on Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS    AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 12:24 am

The kiss was clear as day. It was obvious and very apparent. I had no problem with that at all.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS    AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 12:25 am

Quote :
Allison4Realzzz So damn proud of @adamlambert.. Oh hermano !! How I love your crazy amazing ass!! 11 minutes ago from Echofon in reply to adamlambert

GO ALLI!!!! Support your brotha! hehehe
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS    AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 12:28 am

teddyhugz wrote:
Quote :
Allison4Realzzz So damn proud of @adamlambert.. Oh hermano !! How I love your crazy amazing ass!! 11 minutes ago from Echofon in reply to adamlambert

GO ALLI!!!! Support your brotha! hehehe

Aww Alli!

I wonder if will get anything from Kris or if he just went to Adam and was there for him. I am thinking he just was there for him.

Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

Number of posts : 11264

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS    AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 12:31 am

I really don't know what to say and I got a headache and haven't got a headache in 20 years.

I am very sad I think he just blew his biggest opportunity. AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 8 Icon_sad AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 8 Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS    AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 12:39 am

Quote :

lyndseyparker This was NOT the disaster some people are making it out to be but it was so hyped I wonder if it could have ever lived up to expectations. 15 minutes ago from web

lyndseyparker Adam will be fine. Tomorrow he releases a truly amazing album. And he got people talking. No one is even talking about Gaga's flaming piano. 13 minutes ago from web

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS    AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 12:43 am

Quote :
lyndseyparker 1 more tweet: I wasn't offended by Lambert's performance AT ALL. But I fear it may have alienated more conservative viewers. Hopefully not. 3 minutes ago from web

lyndseyparker Thank you to my readers who get where I was coming from. As someone we all admire might say, "It's not that deep." LOL. Goodnight now. 2 minutes ago from web

Lyndsey's thoughts on Adam's performance.

http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/realityrocks/295456/did-adam-lambert-blow-it-on-the-amas/
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS    AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 12:58 am

foreveryoung wrote:
I really don't know what to say and I got a headache and haven't got a headache in 20 years.

I am very sad I think he just blew his biggest opportunity. AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 8 Icon_sad AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 8 Icon_sad

I've got a headache too, I haven't been anywhere else to read any reviews, but if it's as bad as you say, I don't know.............Damn, I hope he can recover from this.............

What was he thinking, what was TPTB thinking or did everyone on stage just get carried away? The sexual content doesn't bother me as much as I didn't like the vocals it was like his pre-Idol vocals for the stage..... He doesn't need to do the 'wails' like he did tonight, that was the one thing most of his nonfans didn't like.... AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 8 Icon_sad AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 8 Icon_sad AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 8 Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS    AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 1:02 am

Lyndsey is stating truth there. Everything has been so hyped and it was like do or die time when it came to the performance. He took a very gambled risk and it didn't totally work but if you watched the West Coast feed it wasn't bad. If I would of saw nothing on here and Idol forums I would of known only of a huge very there kiss cause it was shown. I am happy That the performance was edited for the west coast cause I didn't mind it at all.

Hey guys who have got their Itunes download of the cd are you guys seeing the last item is taking like 45 minutes to download? What the heck is it a hour long video or something?

Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS    AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 1:14 am

I don't know, but the download is taking forever for the last item, I think it's the picture book. My window may have frozen. WTF. I don't need this and I have to go to bed...............
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS    AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 1:16 am

Do you know what the new "iTunes LP" feature is? They've had it available with quite a few new releases since the new iTunes version premiered. It has exclusive photos, videos and so forth. That's what this is. You can read his Thank Yous, the album credits and other stuff. It's really quite cool.

Last edited by teddyhugz on Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS    AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 1:16 am

Sky wrote:
I don't know, but the download is taking forever for the last item, I think it's the picture book. My window may have frozen. WTF. I don't need this and I have to go to bed...............

The picture book? oh crud we were getting that to? Well woohoo for that! If it is the book how do I print that out?

Five minutes left for me.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS    AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 1:17 am

All of it already finished downloading for me. It took less than 10 minutes. I think that's because I have wi-fi.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS    AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 1:22 am

Quote :
adamlambert Hope u had fun tonight! We did. 14 minutes ago from Echofon

adamlambert All hail freedom of expression and artistic integrity. :) fans: I adore u. 12 minutes ago from Echofon

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS    AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 1:23 am

The other Alison posted a tweet for Adam

Alisan: ali22san @adamlambert is a STAR. there's nothing else to say. BUY FYE NOW~~!!

Nice of Alisan to send this!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS    AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next