Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS

Go down 
+10
dancingdigits
stanley2
teddyhugz
zara
canear
Sky
WISCathy
foreveryoung
claytoncavaliers
Firecracker
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82379
Registration date : 2008-08-09

AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS    AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 6:16 am

Great job Teddy! You sure didn't need me! Sorry, I wasn't on when you asked for my help.

The thing is Adam is way more well known. Sam is great and I love him - but honestly, in MY real life, nobody knows Sam. He is just not commercial enough. I never think of him as a Pop star. More Broadway I guess. I know he won Star Search a zillion years ago - but that is the thing - for most people they don't remember him because he didn't have any mainstream music success afterward. I know I never heard of him again until he was on the show The Class a couple years back. That was the first time I saw him since Star Search.

AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 16 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS    AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 8:07 pm

Well if you are a huge fan of Musicals then you know of Sam and never forget him cause he has been in a lot and even was nominated for a Tony Award for the Musical THE LIFE. Sam is actually very popular in a lot of places. He has performed at Carnegie Hall in New York, The Royal Albert Hall in England and many other big time top name venues. Let me tell you it is not easy to get invited to perform at that Royal Albert Hall; they don't just let anybody perform there.

Last thing I will say on this subject is. I see what you guys are saying but just because you and others don't hear of someone doesn't mean that they are not well known and that no one has heard about them. Sam has been busy busy busy doing cd's, shows, and working on getting his talk show he was offered going.

ETA: I don't know if you know this but early on when Adam first started getting seen on Idol Many Many people said that they were amazed at how much he sounded like Sam Harris. I don't think Sam is that far forgotten if so many people thought this. Also Many people started writing to Sam to tell him to check out Adam and to see the guy who's voice sounds so much like his. Sam wrote back to a lot of them telling them that he had met Adam a few times for theater stuff and he thought he was an amazing talent.

Shannon praying shannonangel
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39751
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS    AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 12:45 am

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote :

AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 16 New-Kids-On-The-Block-Backstreet-Boys-Tour

By popular demand, the leading boy band of the ’90s is teaming up with the boys from Beantown for a concert tour that will invade arenas and thrill pop aficionados in the Summer of 2011. Fans have been clamoring for such a collaboration ever since last June, when the Backstreet Boys surprised NKOTB fans at Radio City Music Hall in New York City by performing “I Want it That Way” live.

Ahead of next year’s trek across North America, the Backstreet Boys (Brian, AJ, Howie, and Nick) and New Kids on the Block (Donnie, Joey, Jordan, Jonathan, and Danny) will take the stage together for a live performance at the 2010 American Music Awards later this month.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS    AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 12:53 am

Oh WOW affraid affraid affraid affraid That is so freaking awesome. That tour is going to be freaking off the hook and there is no doubt it will SELL OUT no matter what. I wish I could go to one of the shows but I do not see it happening :(

lol! Nick is so freaking tall. He is taller then all of them. So funny. By the way he is looking sooooooooooooooooo good. I am so proud of him. He has kept off all that weight and is healthy cheers

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS    AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 1:01 am

Angel................maybe I can help work my magic so that you can go with me to one of the shows here. I'm so ready to see that tour list. I'M DEFINITELY GOING TO BE THERE BABY!

Heeeeeeeee yes Nick is looking GREAT. He's always been my favorite of the guys. For quite some time now though he's been sharing the top with AJ. That man has a very special place in my heart. Back to Nick though I too am so very proud of him. He finally seems happy with himself and he should be. Baby has got it going on! hehehehe
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS    AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 1:10 am

teddyhugz wrote:
Angel................maybe I can help work my magic so that you can go with me to one of the shows here. I'm so ready to see that tour list. I'M DEFINITELY GOING TO BE THERE BABY!

Heeeeeeeee yes Nick is looking GREAT. He's always been my favorite of the guys. For quite some time now though he's been sharing the top with AJ. That man has a very special place in my heart. Back to Nick though I too am so very proud of him. He finally seems happy with himself and he should be. Baby has got it going on! hehehehe

Work the magic Teddy I have to see BSB.

Brian has always been my guy from Day one. He is just a very special man and all he went through with his heart issues just gets to my heart. I love all the other guys the same and that includes Kevin who I miss so much. In saying that I am so very happy that both Aj and Nick are in happy places now and both seemed to be okay with showing who they really are and being comfortable in their own skin. It has taken a long time but with the love of the other BSB's, Family and deep conviction they are doing it. So very proud!!!

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS    AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 1:24 am

Angel, Thursday's episode of Oprah is all about Favorite Teen Heartthrobs. Can you guess who is one of them? That's right BSB. She picked them as one of the best and one of her favorites. They're going to be on the show doing a very special performance of "I Want It That Way". The best part of it all is that KEVIN REUNITES THEM FOR IT!!!!! It's going to be so awesome to see them all together again for this!!!!

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS    AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 1:45 am

teddyhugz wrote:
Angel, Thursday's episode of Oprah is all about Favorite Teen Heartthrobs. Can you guess who is one of them? That's right BSB. She picked them as one of the best and one of her favorites. They're going to be on the show doing a very special performance of "I Want It That Way". The best part of it all is that KEVIN REUNITES THEM FOR IT!!!!! It's going to be so awesome to see them all together again for this!!!!

Oh wow I am soooooooooooooooo sad I am going to miss it No Crying or Very sad I will be at work; I close on Thursday's,(I close all days except Wednesdays). I hope you get to see it so you can tell me about it. Just my life that I miss all the good stuff. To see Kev back with the guys is going to be so amazing and emotional and just mind blowing!!!

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS    AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 1:50 am

I'm sure someone will put it up on youtube or it might be up on her site afterwards. I'll be sure to post a link for it so you can see it!
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS    AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 2:00 am

teddyhugz wrote:
I'm sure someone will put it up on youtube or it might be up on her site afterwards. I'll be sure to post a link for it so you can see it!

Thanks I really appreciate that.

Okay I have to get going have to get some sleep. Have to be up early for work.

Night night Teddy offtobed Have a good Thursday flower

hug4 hug4 hug4 hug4 hug4

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS    AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 5:16 am

I am so confused as to why these posts are in The American Music Awards thread? Did I miss something? shrugging

AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 16 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS    AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 2:15 pm

FC..............my original post was an announcement that they would be on the AMA's for a special performance together. That's why I put in here. If you want me to move everything to the other music thread that's fine.................................
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS    AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 2:33 pm

No - you don't have to move the posts. I read from the bottom up in the morning and just didn't see anything about the AMAs in the posts so I was confused. I see now that it is the last sentence in the "getting together" announcement.

You might want to copy and paste the original announcement about the guys touring together in the Other Music thread so more see it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS    AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS  - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16