Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!

Go down 
+4
Sky
canear
teddyhugz
Firecracker
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39754
Registration date : 2009-05-31

FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 7:35 pm

Not a clue where that is, but I have heard about it.

My mom might know exactly where it is.

Last edited by teddyhugz on Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

Number of posts : 42152
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 7:38 pm

Hee......I keep forgetting that LA is not small city like where I live! Sorry teddy! I hope they have some good security there now that the word has gotten out as to where the shoot is!
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 7:41 pm

That's alright canear. You've got to remember too that I don't get out much. At least I'm not really one to go to places I'm not semi familiar with.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 7:54 pm

This is on that site located under "Neighborhood"

Quote :
The Alexandria is located in the heart of historic Downtown Los Angeles. This vibrant urban area is experiencing a renaissance with numerous office buildings being converted to luxury lofts, and a plethora of new art galleries, eclectic restaurants, hip bars and clubs springing up. Many theaters in the area have been renovated, including the Orpheum Theater, which plays host to American Idol. The business and new financial district is within walking distance, and only three blocks away is the Pershing Square metro station. Within reasonable proximity to The Alexandria are City Hall, The Staples Center, The Standard Hotel, Union Station, USC Campus, and Olvera
Street.

I figured it had to be downtown somewhere.
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 8:05 pm

Thanks teddy! hugging Sounds like the perfect location for Adam's video. I'm so intrigued by this theme!
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82393
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 8:19 pm

cool

Thanks for the link WC!
:D

FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 3 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 9:12 pm

I'm pretty intrigued myself canear. It sounds like a great video.
Back to top Go down
WISCathy

WISCathy

Number of posts : 3729
Registration date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 10:45 pm

Firecracker wrote:
FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 3 144584

Thanks for the link WC!
FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 3 Icon_biggrin

Duh, me! It took me a bit to figure out WC was me !! Maybe I should have another!! FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 3 37447

You are welcome! I found the info over at AO earlier today!

Can't wait to see this video !!

Cathy
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 19110

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:08 pm

WC.........too funny. I think that's why I use a short name!

Anyone know how soon we can expect this video?
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:16 pm

WISCathy wrote:
Firecracker wrote:
FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 3 144584

Thanks for the link WC!
FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 3 Icon_biggrin

Duh, me! It took me a bit to figure out WC was me !! Maybe I should have another!! FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 3 37447

You are welcome! I found the info over at AO earlier today!

Can't wait to see this video !!

Cathy
LOL WC no more drinks for you FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 3 Icon_wink
Coffee only FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 3 106424 hey I'm thinking this coffee may have loads of sugar in it cause look at that Smile :)

Shannon FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 3 223329 FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 3 852399
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:26 pm

This is just my guess but when one of you had asked me when I thought the video would be shot I said within the next week. I said that in part because we had gotten the news about who would direct it. Plus, he, the director, tweeted he was working on some pre stuff for it right now. Well, after finding out that the video will be shot over the next few days and knowing it doesn't take too long for them to cut and edit I'm going to say the video will probably debut either the week of the album drop (but that's frankly way too soon yet not completely out of the question) OR the week after Thanksgiving. I'm leaning more towards the week after Thanksgiving just because it's more plausible and in line with how long the wait is between the video shoot and the actual premiere. It's usually around two weeks. However it's all about timing. Timing is everything. So I don't rule out either option. All I know is that I'm pretty damn sure we'll see it before the end of the month.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 5:42 am

Too funny WC! Laughing

That was smart thinking Sky. I picked my name when I joined Greek Speak where there were lots of long Greek names so I thought I had a short name Razz I've been called FC for so long now I think that IS my name geek

No Shannon, that is Kahlua in the coffee - hence that big smile! Wink

I just want the video sooner rather than later.

FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 3 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 6:54 am

From an interview with E! Online...

Lambert still has to complete the video for his first single. "It's going to be pretty sexy," he said. "Get ready."

Just how sexy?

"I'll be dressed," Lambert said, "but there will probably be some people that are pretty sexy—yeah!"

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/marc_malkin/b153302_adam_lambert_dating_no_clubbing_yes.html?sid=twitterfeed_topstories&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=twitterfeed&utm_campaign=twitterfeed_topstories
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 3:26 pm

He'll be dressed? Ummm? What the heck kind of thing is that to say?

Adam, get your sexy self over here and explain why you felt the need to say you'd be dressed!!!!!

Hmmmmmmmm.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 4:27 pm

Yeah, as far as I am concerned the others can keep their clothes on and Adam can just be the one "less dressed"!

I can see Canear now----> hide

Last edited by Firecracker on Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 4:49 pm

HAHAHHAHAHAHA

That would totally be canear!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 5:06 pm

teddyhugz wrote:
HAHAHHAHAHAHA

How true!..............and this would be most everyone else........ drool2
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 5:08 pm

You got that right!

FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 3 Icon_bounce
Back to top Go down
WISCathy

WISCathy

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 8:37 am

canear wrote:
teddyhugz wrote:
HAHAHHAHAHAHA

How true!..............and this would be most everyone else........ FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 3 75540

LOL canear !! Very true indeed !!! FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 3 75540 FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 3 75540

I vote for Adam being LESS DRESSED !!! FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 3 75540

Coffee?? Love the stuff! Even moreso with Kahlua, Bailey's, Jack Daniels, Korbel ...... FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 3 480141

Cathy
Back to top Go down
WISCathy

WISCathy

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 8:39 am

I forgot to say ........... upon polling my kids and their friends .............

FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT seems to be a BIG hit with the college kids !!! WOO HOO ! FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 3 Icon_cheers

GO ADAM !!

Cathy
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 9:17 am

Very cool............. I think Adam's fans are from all ages because he was meant to be an entertainer.
Back to top Go down
WISCathy

WISCathy

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:26 am

Sky ~ Exactly ! I loved hearing all of these kids saying they love Adam's music !
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 5:55 pm

http://www.openhouseparty.com/

FYE debuting there tonight!

Screen cap found on Hoopla:

Drat the screencap won't copy!
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 9:22 pm

Okay weirdness.......they played WWFM twice and no FYE. What's that about? :scratch: Apparently it's getting a great response.

So now I have a confession, I listened to it (I know, I know I said I wasn't going to but I had to hear what the fuss was about!) and I like it more than FYE. I know FYE will be a better performance number for Adam but I think WWFM is better for radio.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 9:37 pm

I agree that WWFM is very radio friendly! Maybe the plan was one single that is great for AMAs big dance number and one that will be good for radio shrugging I love them both myself! :D

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next