Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!

Go down 
+4
Sky
canear
teddyhugz
Firecracker
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39754
Registration date : 2009-05-31

FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 6:07 pm

Maybe it's a dual single kind of thing? Earlier this year Cook released two singles at the same time except they were meant to be aimed at different audiences. I really don't know what the deal is concerning WWFM and why it's being played over FYE. If they were going to shift gears completely and go with that as the single there's no way they would be investing in a music video for FYE. It's all a bit confusing. The only thing I can come up with is the dual singles.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 6:24 pm

Did you gals here that FYE is supposedly leaked? I just saw on a site where it looks like they have the back cover art to the CD along with a picture of the CD itself. This does not make me happy.
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

Number of posts : 42152
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 6:42 pm

teddyhugz wrote:
Did you gals here that FYE is supposedly leaked? I just saw on a site where it looks like they have the back cover art to the CD along with a picture of the CD itself. This does not make me happy.

Yeah I saw the back cover. Lyndsay Parker has her CD but she only posted a picture of the actual CD on her blog, nothing more. My guess it's been distributed to media and such and someone took it upon themselves to post it. No it's not cool at.all. If the songs are posted I won't be listening to them until next Monday.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 6:46 pm

There is word that the songs are out there somewhere or if they aren't right now they will be soon enough.

FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 7 Kopfschuettel
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 6:59 pm

teddyhugz wrote:
There is word that the songs are out there somewhere or if they aren't right now they will be soon enough.

FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 7 Kopfschuettel

It sucks. Have you seen where they're saying that FYE is on the shelf somewhere in Canada? I'm sure it will happen in the US as well, always does, but some people are making all of Canada sound like a bad guy. It amazes me how some don't realize how big Canada is and that one store somewhere isn't going to make or break him.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 19110
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 7:02 pm

I hope it's not leaked................... I'm waiting for Monday!!
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 7:04 pm

Nope. I hadn't known about that canear. Blimey!

Well, I hope it doesn't happen here. It just might but I'm really crossing my fingers!
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82393

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 7:07 pm

I did not know that No I so hope they don't leak. I am going to be like Canear and not listen. It is so close to release date and I really want some surprises when I get the actual CD in my hands!

FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 7 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 7:44 pm

Here's some tweets about the video shoot..........

Quote :
Here's some info about the FYE video shoot from twitter.

Just a reminder, Ray Kay is the director.

Ray_Kay - Just wrapped. Adam killed it!!!
about 17 hours ago from UberTwitter
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ChupiDoll - @Hatshepsutely He did dance with a group of dancers at the end of the shoot. Yes, he has moves lol
about 6 hours ago from Echofon in reply to Hatshepsutely

Reply So exhausted :X the shoot was fun. Meet a lot of cool guys and gals. And found a New appreciation for american idol talent.
about 16 hours ago from Echofon

Reply Adam Lambert shoot.. So much fun, and he's amazing! Muaks! Still gonna be a long night
about 23 hours ago from Echofon

Reply at an Adam Lambert music video shoot. Dang girls are so hot!
11:51 AM Nov 15th from Echofon
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TheJudalina - Plus I've never seen a sexier group of dancers, talent, etc. I heard a rumor the vid will be coming sooner than planned. #adamlambert
about 18 hours ago from UberTwitter

Reply Sexy sexy sexy. Adam was sweeter than pie (& kissed my hand, but I bet it doesn't make the cut) #adamlambert
about 18 hours ago from UberTwitter

Reply Sorry for not doing more tweeting of #adamlambert video shoot. We all ended up signing disclosures. But I will say.... about 18 hours ago from UberTwitter

Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 7:56 pm

So exciting!!! bounce Thanks Sky!!!

FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 7 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 7:59 pm

Coolness!
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 8:51 pm

Geez it looks like Adam is having the same problem with fans requesting as Clay did.

From AO:-

Quote:
RCA Records – Please only request Adam’s song from your LOCAL stations, and do try to stop short of harassment or the stations may go so far as to blacklist Adam’s music. This is a serious issue, gang, and we’ve had several complaints from stations already today, so please request responsibly! Having said that, we know you mean well and truly appreciate your support.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 8:57 pm

canear wrote:
Geez it looks like Adam is having the same problem with fans requesting as Clay did.

From AO:-

Quote:
RCA Records – Please only request Adam’s song from your LOCAL stations, and do try to stop short of harassment or the stations may go so far as to blacklist Adam’s music. This is a serious issue, gang, and we’ve had several complaints from stations already today, so please request responsibly! Having said that, we know you mean well and truly appreciate your support.

OH NO'S! FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 7 Affraid

That is some serious business. It's exactly what Angel tired to warn some about too. Yikes! I hope people take head and listen to this. It would be a shame for something like that to happen. Please people think of ADAM here and do things right by him! I don't want to see him or his music get hurt and penalized for the stupidity of some fans. Please, please!
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 9:01 pm

TAKE HEAD??!! affraid TEDDY - YOU'VE BEEN HANGING WITH ADAM TOO MUCH!!!!

Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 9:01 pm

...and this is weird.

http://www.adamofficial.com/us/home

They're listing WWFM as Adam's single?! I wish someone would say what's going on.
Back to top Go down
WISCathy

WISCathy

Number of posts : 3729
Registration date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 9:05 pm

Well, what do you know............. ADAM'S FYE is On Demand, on the main page of the Z104fm site in Madison!!! ( it's about damn time ! )

Soooo, if I keep hitting the 'play' button and keep playing the song, does that reflect an interest for the station to play it?

It's really cool to see his gorgeous face right there on the main page!!

Cathy
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 9:14 pm

Yes WC - I believe that is how it works! :D

Back to top Go down
WISCathy

WISCathy

Number of posts : 3729
Registration date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 9:46 pm

Thanks FC! I was kind of shocked to see him on the main page, but it sure made me happy! It takes my little fly-over state a while to get up-to-speed on some things!

Cathy
Back to top Go down
claytoncavaliers

claytoncavaliers

Number of posts : 6399
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 1:04 pm

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 3:11 pm

FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 7 877183 FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 7 877183 FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 7 877183 FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 7 877183

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my gosh that little blurb is so funny!!!! Thanks a bunch for that one CC!!!
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 3:53 pm

OMG, laugh out loud funny at this story and the remark about Adam.......

http://x17online.com/celebrities/sharon_stone/sharon_stone_keeps_it_subtle-11172009.php
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 4:20 pm

FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 7 Lol

She kind of does you know. Only problem is she's more covered up than all the extras we saw pictures of!
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 4:24 pm

Laughing

Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

Number of posts : 11264

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 4:42 pm

That was hilarious, what was she thinking? FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 7 Affraid
Back to top Go down
claytoncavaliers

claytoncavaliers

Number of posts : 6399
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 6:55 pm

That remark was hilarious! FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 7 877183 Adam is everywhere!! FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 7 497793
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next