Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!

Go down 
+4
Sky
canear
teddyhugz
Firecracker
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82395
Registration date : 2008-08-09

FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 4:14 pm

FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 5 Shocked20Old20Lady20Edited

FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 5 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

Number of posts : 11264
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 4:15 pm

Here is another view! FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 5 Affraid

So naked dancers http://twitpic.com/pomgx
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 4:22 pm

Oh lordy!! Adam is really pushing boundaries with this one!! They best be careful how they film this. I seriously don't want it to be like some that get banned from VH1. Man oh man I am getting a little worried here. If he does things like this in concert hubby will SO NOT GO! No

FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 5 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 19110

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 4:23 pm

FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 5 Icon_biggrin Nice arses! I'm not sure how all this fits into the vid, but I'm anxious to see it! FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 5 Icon_eek
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 4:30 pm

Yes, they are nice arses alright. But I am still worried. I'm sure it will be really great and all, I just don't want him to take too much crap for this. There are a lot of people who are not going to dig the bondage stuff that much. I hope it is done with some humor and not too graphic.

Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 4:37 pm

I know, I'm a bit concerned as well. Do you think maybe it's not as bad as what some have said, I mean the record company has to approve as well don't they? They'd be as much to blame if it goes horribly wrong.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 4:40 pm

I am 100% sure that there are some PTB involved with this. They would not let a new artist just go all willie nillie on their own. It had to have been discussed and perhaps storyboards etc.

All I know is once this video hits the air and net I am soooooo not going near any Clay boards Razz

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 4:49 pm

Firecracker wrote:
Oh lordy!! Adam is really pushing boundaries with this one!! They best be careful how they film this. I seriously don't want it to be like some that get banned from VH1. Man oh man I am getting a little worried here. If he does things like this in concert hubby will SO NOT GO! No

They may not be able to play this video during the day and only during primetime hours. They did with with a few of Britteny's and some of Christina's..

Shannon FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 5 223329 FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 5 852399

Last edited by AngelWings on Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

Number of posts : 42154

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 5:17 pm

Firecracker wrote:
I am 100% sure that there are some PTB involved with this. They would not let a new artist just go all willie nillie on their own. It had to have been discussed and perhaps storyboards etc.

All I know is once this video hits the air and net I am soooooo not going near any Clay boards Razz

I won't be going near any Adam boards either.

This is too much for me. I'm definitely not going to watch the AMA's live. No I'm not that brave!

Thank goodness I'll have TFM to treasure forever! blushing
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 5:40 pm

I would think the AMA performance will be a bit different Canear.........

Yes, there will be dancing but I doubt they will have bare arses out there dancing around............. FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 5 633816
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 5:42 pm

canear wrote:
Firecracker wrote:

I won't be going near any Adam boards either.

This is too much for me. I'm definitely not going to watch the AMA's live. No I'm not that brave!

Thank goodness I'll have TFM to treasure forever! blushing

For sure do not go to the Idol Forums Adam forum. They are perverts already in my opinion and if this video is anything like I think it may be they are going to be down right disgusting.

I pray that he will keep it clean for the AMA's or they may bleep the whole performance so tv audiences don't see it. Remember the station can get fined big time if something goes over what isn't okay. Remember boob gate with Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake at the superbowl. CBS got fined big time because of that.

Shannon FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 5 223329 FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 5 852399
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 5:47 pm

Oh boy, I am glad canear you still here I was wondering if you will be running for the hills after seen those tweeters pictures.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 6:10 pm

The AMAs are usually always on ABC which is owned by Disney. There is no way the AMA performance will be this racy. Adam would not want to risk his performance not being shown since this is a HUGE appearance right before his CD goes for sale. So that I am not at all worried about.

Oh I know there are going to be people at IDF loving this to no end!! Razz There are some really crazy females on that board let me tell you!

Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 6:10 pm

foreveryoung wrote:
Oh boy, I am glad canear you still here I was wondering if you will be running for the hills after seen those tweeters pictures.

Thanks FY! hugging I won't be leaving you all and even though Adam is making it very interesting right now, I'm not leaving him either. I need to see his CD be released and how that goes. I will always be a fan of his voice and his talent. I just might not be able to watch him at times which would make me sad but there are some things that I'm just not comfortable with.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 6:34 pm

I will staple Canear to the board so she can never leave us!! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
WISCathy

WISCathy

Number of posts : 3729
Registration date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 6:40 pm

Firecracker wrote:
I will staple Canear to the board so she can never leave us!! FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 5 Icon_twisted

Agree!!

FC ~ WTH is Adam wearing on his hand in your avi ??

( isn't stapling considered a form of bondage?!! Lol ! )

Cathy
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 6:43 pm

Firecracker wrote:
I will staple Canear to the board so she can never leave us!! FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 5 Icon_twisted

That sounds good to me!

Love your new avi, I saw that picture early at mjs and the board looks very nice too.
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 6:47 pm

WISCathy wrote:
Firecracker wrote:

Agree!!

FC ~ WTH is Adam wearing on his hand in your avi ??

( isn't stapling considered a form of bondage?!! Lol ! )

Cathy

Hee........just don't make me wear assless chaps or a collar and leash! affraid
Back to top Go down
WISCathy

WISCathy

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 6:49 pm

OK EVERYONE.......... you might want to close your eyes !!

http://twitpic.com/poxxy

There\'s talk in Tweeterland that they are wondering if those are Adam\'s !!! FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 5 75540

Here\'s another of the \"THAT\'s ENTERTAINMENT\" sign: ( crap, it\'s removed )

Cathy

I saw that, Angel. I'll see if I can find it again !

Last edited by WISCathy on Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 6:50 pm

WISCathy wrote:

http://twitpic.com.poxxy

There's talk in Tweeterland that they are wondering if those are Adam's !!! FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 5 75540

Here's another of the "THAT's ENTERTAINMENT" sign:

http://twitpic.com.pp8co

Cathy

Nothing to see says Server not found!

Back to top Go down
WISCathy

WISCathy

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 6:55 pm

I FIXED IT !!!! ENJOY !!!

[quote="WISCathy"]OK EVERYONE.......... you might want to close your eyes !!

There\'s talk in Tweeterland that they are wondering if those are Adam\'s !!! FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 5 75540

Here\'s another of the \"THAT\'s ENTERTAINMENT\" sign: FIXED !!!

http://twitpic.com/pp8co

Cathy
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:00 pm

Quote :
Hee........just don't make me wear assless chaps or a collar and leash! FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 5 Affraid
Canear I just got a big chuckle envisioning you like that!
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:08 pm

[quote="WISCathy"]I FIXED IT !!!! ENJOY !!!

WISCathy wrote:

Here\'s another of the \"THAT\'s ENTERTAINMENT\" sign: FIXED !!!

http://twitpic.com/pp8co

Cathy

Okay that first pic is just all kinds of wrong. I am sorry but if that is Adam that is just not cool to be putting on twitter. Please don't let that be his bootie.

ETa: People may not want to believe this but he is with 19 entertainment so he still has ties to AI so if he does something they are not happy with he could get in trouble with them. Did you guys know that Vanessa from season 2 got totally busted months after AI was over,(it was like 6 months after the tour was over and she didn't even go on the tour), cause she did a Peta add nude. She was covered in all the important areas but she was still nude. Adam needs to remember he isn't even a year removed from the show and in a way still under their thumb.

ETA: yes I know Adam is the all important Golden Goose and AI has let Adam have his way during the tour but He starts going around showing his Bare bootie he may have a price to pay.

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 8:22 pm

what

notalk

popcorn

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 8:32 pm

Firecracker wrote:
what

notalk

popcorn

FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 5 877183 FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 5 877183 FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 5 877183

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next