Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IDOL 8 PRESS CONCERT REVIEWS!

Go down 
+4
Sky
AngelWings
claytoncavaliers
Firecracker
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39788
Registration date : 2009-05-31

IDOL 8 PRESS CONCERT REVIEWS! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDOL 8 PRESS CONCERT REVIEWS!   IDOL 8 PRESS CONCERT REVIEWS! - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:46 pm

Yep FC had a different banner up, one for canear, but as soon as she found that one she was so eager to use it. Of course I helped her along because I wanted to see it! So be prepared for a different banner tomorrow. FC promised canear to have her pic back up for the banner!
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: IDOL 8 PRESS CONCERT REVIEWS!   IDOL 8 PRESS CONCERT REVIEWS! - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:50 pm

teddyhugz wrote:
Yep FC had a different banner up, one for canear, but as soon as she found that one she was so eager to use it. Of course I helped her along because I wanted to see it! So be prepared for a different banner tomorrow. FC promised canear to have her pic back up for the banner!

That is cool i will stare at the biceps all night before you change it. I love his eyes to so an eyes pic is always good to.

Teddy you find the originals send them my way. Oh hey teddy did you notice in the pic i brought over that you are using for your avi that he is showing his muscels big time? YUMMY again!!

Shannon praying :angel3:
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: IDOL 8 PRESS CONCERT REVIEWS!   IDOL 8 PRESS CONCERT REVIEWS! - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 1:15 am

I found a review from the night and it isn't a total slam at Kris; the guy actually does praise Kris a little and that is a good review for me for the most part.

http://www.indystar.com/article/20090906/ENTERTAINMENT/909060420/1005/ENTERTAINMENT/Adam+Lambert+leads+Idol+fans+in+Indy+concert

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: IDOL 8 PRESS CONCERT REVIEWS!   IDOL 8 PRESS CONCERT REVIEWS! - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 1:24 am

Okay so clearly the guy didn't really like neither Kris nor Adam. Adam got pretty slammed. Kris too but he got a bright spot. Clearly this dude didn't like anyone very much except Danny.

Go figure.

shrugging
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: IDOL 8 PRESS CONCERT REVIEWS!   IDOL 8 PRESS CONCERT REVIEWS! - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 1:33 am

teddyhugz wrote:
Okay so clearly the guy didn't really like neither Kris nor Adam. Adam got pretty slammed. Kris too but he got a bright spot. Clearly this dude didn't like anyone very much except Danny.

Go figure.

shrugging

I told you whenever Kris gets any sort of respect,(even in very small amount), then Adam doesn't get a glowing review. When Adam gets a glowing review then those are the ones where Kris gets slammed. So either way it is a no win situation. I want one freaking review where my guys both get mad love but i know i am holding my breath cause i know not in my lifetime will i see it
:( :(

So he was totally praising Danny? I admit i was kind of confused on that cause how he put every song got closer to the main event which was Adam. He see's that Adam is the main draw so that is a plus to Adam.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: IDOL 8 PRESS CONCERT REVIEWS!   IDOL 8 PRESS CONCERT REVIEWS! - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 2:05 am

I think the guy was just stating the obvious regarding the crowd getting more excited as Dann'y set wore on because they know they're getting closer to seeing Adam. To me it seemed like the reviewer liked Danny the most because of his comments of him right off the bat. But that's just my take anyways.

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: IDOL 8 PRESS CONCERT REVIEWS!   IDOL 8 PRESS CONCERT REVIEWS! - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 2:08 am

teddyhugz wrote:
I think the guy was just stating the obvious regarding the crowd getting more excited as Dann'y set wore on because they know they're getting closer to seeing Adam. To me it seemed like the reviewer liked Danny the most because of his comments of him right off the bat. But that's just my take anyways.

I get what you are saying so it wasn't a plus to Adam :(

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: IDOL 8 PRESS CONCERT REVIEWS!   IDOL 8 PRESS CONCERT REVIEWS! - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 2:36 am

Well, it could have been a plus to Adam. I don't really know. I'd have to go back and read it over again. But I'm not going to. Once was enough for me. Hey it's okay he didn't like Adam. So what? He doesn't have to. Although, I'd seriously disagree with his assessment. I tell ya one thing I could never be a critic. Not for anything. Music, books, food, concerts and the like. I just wouldn't be able to be so mean and vile as most of these people seem to be. I'm so not about putting people down (at least I try not to even when I don't like them) and crushing their dream. I've experienced enough of that on my own to last a lifetime.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: IDOL 8 PRESS CONCERT REVIEWS!   IDOL 8 PRESS CONCERT REVIEWS! - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:17 am

http://www.mlive.com/entertainment/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2009/09/review_matt_girauds_dreams_com.html

Did this person even go to the show? I ask cause 1. they didn't mention Lil at all, 2. When talking of Kris she gave kudos to him which i like but she said he played "Blackbird" and played the piano on "Hey Jude". He did acoustic guitar on "hey Jude" and none of his songs were called "Blackbird" in saying that I guess she was there cause she said a woman beside her said something to her about Adam. The reviewer did not diss Adam but was not happy like the lady beside her that his set was on the sexual side at a family friendly show. She seemed to like his Bowie Medly. the reviewer loved Matt!

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: IDOL 8 PRESS CONCERT REVIEWS!   IDOL 8 PRESS CONCERT REVIEWS! - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 1:40 am

Blackbird????

LOL

The reviewer needs a fact checker!!!! That or another set of ears!

Glad they showered Matt with the da love!!!
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: IDOL 8 PRESS CONCERT REVIEWS!   IDOL 8 PRESS CONCERT REVIEWS! - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 11:11 pm

Here is a good review. No one got dissed and no one really got mega praise.

http://readingeagle.com/article.aspx?id=156053

Shannon IDOL 8 PRESS CONCERT REVIEWS! - Page 5 238989 IDOL 8 PRESS CONCERT REVIEWS! - Page 5 330598
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: IDOL 8 PRESS CONCERT REVIEWS!   IDOL 8 PRESS CONCERT REVIEWS! - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 11:48 pm

Hey that was a really great overall review of the concert itself and now just about a couple of them. I really like that one.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: IDOL 8 PRESS CONCERT REVIEWS!   IDOL 8 PRESS CONCERT REVIEWS! - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 4:11 am

Here is a review of the Syracuse concert and i have to say i actually like it. No real bashes and plenty of kudos to go around :) This is what i like to see!

http://blog.syracuse.com/idolthoughts/2009/09/american_idols_live_hits_the_c.html

Shannon IDOL 8 PRESS CONCERT REVIEWS! - Page 5 238989 IDOL 8 PRESS CONCERT REVIEWS! - Page 5 330598
Back to top Go down
claytoncavaliers

claytoncavaliers

Number of posts : 6399
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Providence review   IDOL 8 PRESS CONCERT REVIEWS! - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:51 am

Both Adam and Kris get just a little bit of criticism along with the praise in this one!

http://www.projo.com/music/content/Idols_Review_14_09-14-09_TVFNA4O_v7.3a60be4.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IDOL 8 PRESS CONCERT REVIEWS!   IDOL 8 PRESS CONCERT REVIEWS! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

IDOL 8 PRESS CONCERT REVIEWS!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5