Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!

Go down 
+5
Hathor
claytoncavaliers
teddyhugz
AngelWings
Firecracker
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592
Registration date : 2009-06-09

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 11:29 pm

Tonight's episode had its highs and lows as always.

Lows was totally Sue for me.  I am just sooooooooooooooo tired of her.  I know I shouldn't of laughed and shouldn't have cheered but when Will performed a famous Sue tantrum and Becky joined in I was cracking up and saying take that Sue.  Oh again the making Becky a mean brat with her calling everybody Bitches is really bugging me..

Jake being a complete ass an continuing the cheating with Bree after the first time.  He has this gorgeous gal named Marley and he throws her away for a mean ugly on the inside chick who goes out of her way to hurt people.  I am furious at the writers for turning Jake into the typical guy.  They so had the opportunity to show people that it is not all about sex in a relationship but no they went there No No No No No Just poor poor Marley.  She would of been better off with Ryder.  I don't think we would see him cheating on her.

Hated seeing those guys so mean to Unique Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad 

Shocked that Kurt got the tongue piercing.  Yuck yuck yuck.  Hope that doesn't mess up his singing.

Highs of the show were the songs

Major High goes to Unique for the amazing IF I WAS A BOY.  I was blown away just hearing Alex Newell sing that the other night but seeing it and in the context for the show It was more mind blowing.  He killed that song and his version is now my favorite of it.  I have heard many versions of it and Alex's version is the only one that touched my heart so deeply.  Just a major WOW WOW WOW moment for the show.

ETA: the last part of the song jake should of been listening.

This has to be in here!!!

IF I WAS A BOY:

Loved how everybody was there for Unique.

I loved Rachel's short hair and was sad when I saw it was only a wig.

Loved seeing Finn being spoke of.  I knew the show would not just forget about him.  At the end when Rachel went in the bathroom and pulled her shirt up to show the name on her waist almost made me tear up.  Seeing Finn's name there was just soooooooooooooooo sweet.  Her not telling Kurt totally made me see she wanted something just for her.

Not a fan of Blurred Lines,(I like the tune but since I really don't know what it is about and I keep hearing it is about rape but then I hear again that it isn't I just don't  know what to think.).  Don't think it should of been in the show though but it is a top hit song and we know ryan loves the hits.
I can't lie seeing Will being all sexy was pretty hot.  yes I know inappropiate cause of the his character a teacher and in that context it makes me mad Ryan went there and is trying to make Will be a bad boy.

In the case of twerking after Will did his thing of dances he does have a point.  Seriously he was totally on about the thing of Elivs and his hips.  Also think about it with Latin ballroom and the rumba or cha cha cha or samba.  Some of the moves in those are pretty sexual if you really think about it.  Twerking is kind of redicolous to me but as I said Will made some valid points in the dance discussion.

Artie and Kitty are so cute.  They better not ruin them.

In closing where the heck was Santana through this whole episode?  She is supposed to live with Rachel and Kurt right?

ETA: Teddy glad you got to see last weeks show. With how amazing Adam was on Marry The Night the show needed to find something that could make an impression this week and they got that in full with If I Was A Boy.  So two weeks in a row we have had two mind blowing performances in two totally different ways of being done.  One was fast and grooving and the other a emotional ballad different in all ways but equally moving and gorgeous.

I should change that to three weeks in a row cause all the songs on the Finn tribute were amazing especially's Rachel's and Mercedes songs.

Shannon praying shannonangel

Last edited by AngelWings on Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39749
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 12:00 am

Yeah, if Marley had picked Ryder I don't think he'd do that. Not at all.

One thing about Ryder is that although we didn't get to see how he worked through his hurt and anger around the catfishing with Unique he must have found piece with it somehow. After Unique had her performance he stood up with Sam and Jake and was willing to go find the guys who were harassing her. So that tells me he's a very good guy.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 12:04 am

Sue has definitely been ruined. Yeah, you were supposed to dislike her and she was funny at times when being mean but now it's just UGH.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82371
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 4:44 am

They ruined Sue YEARS ago!  I have said so the last few seasons.  Such a waste of Jane's talent!

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 21 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
canuckadamfan4eva

Number of posts : 13421
Registration date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 10:51 am

I just had a feeling it was a wig. That really looked how Barbara Streisand had her hair at the time but now how it was in the movie. I remember seeing the trailer for Funny Girl at a movie when I was a kid and so wanting to see it but my mom wouldn't take me as it was too Jewish. Ugh.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 11:48 am

Too Jewish??!!   Shocked   and  Razz  Your mom and my mom would get along great!  My mom is fine with Jews, it is the blacks, Hispanics and gays, and oh anybody who doesn't fit HER idea "proper"  Rolling Eyes

Oh, and I knew it was a wig too!

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 21 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
canuckadamfan4eva

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 12:20 pm

My mom wasn't like that all the time. My dad was the worse one. It may have been him that wouldn't let us go see Funny Girl. It's funny as they had a lot of black artists like Nat King Cole, Ink Spots and the Mills Brothers. They used to go see The Mills Brothers when they appeared in Vancouver. My dad's dad was very much anti Zionist. I think he read Henry Ford's Dearborn pamphlets that had a lot of anti Zion comments and passed that garbage to my dad and his brothers. Hitler had a photo of Henry Ford.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 5:29 pm

Quote :
***EXTENDED SUMMARY FOR 5x07***

Will is otherwise occupied with school business, so New Directions takes it upon themselves to brainstorm an attack plan for Nationals. When Blaine takes the lead in the discussion and tells the others he’s already come up with some “genius” ideas (all of which feature him in a major role), they accuse him of being too controlling. Distressed by the gleeks’ reaction, Blaine calls Kurt for emotional support, but finds little comfort in his fiancée’s response. In New York, Kurt runs into control issues of his own when he schedules the first official gig for his band “Pamela Lansbury.” After announcing he has selected the venue for their debut performance, he encounters resistance from the others, who have differing opinions about his choice.

During a visit from the school board, Sue is pleasantly surprised when she thinks the Superintendent (on whom she has a massive crush) is flirting with her; however, she is taken aback when she realizes he thinks she’s a man. Taking Becky’s advice, Sue sets out to feminize herself with the help of some unlikely allies. Meanwhile, a gas leak in the choir room causes some to see the world of McKinley from a fantastical perspective, Jake’s recent “playboy” lifestyle has repercussions, and the origins of Sue and her iconic love of tracksuits is revealed.
Back to top Go down
canuckadamfan4eva

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 5:46 pm

Oh that sounds pretty funny with Sue and the Superintendent.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 12:39 pm

So teddy is that supposed to be the run down for Frenemys?  It seems like Blaine is pulling a Rachel cause this is something she would have done for sure.

I wonder if this is going to be an episode to make people feel sorry for Sue so people don't hate her so much.  Every once in a while they have the shows where they do that and show she has a heart in that body somewhere.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 1:13 pm

No Angel the summary I posted is for episode 7. Frenemies is episode 9.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 3:17 pm

Awww, this is such a simple but very sweet performance. I love this.

Sam, Blaine, Kurt, Rachel and Santana singing "Just The Way You Are".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mf-BTgmdRTo

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 9:02 pm

Well dammit all to heck. After the winter hiatus when Glee is supposed to return they are moving it to Tuesday's at 8 oclock Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad  I am really ticked about this cause NCIS comes on CBS on Tuesday's at 8. I am a NCIS and NCIS LA girl and watch those shows every Tuesday at 8 and 9. Now I may have to miss either Glee or NCIS. Also I am pissed cause this move is going to hurt Glee. NCIS has been the number 1 show in that time slot for years so Glee is going to suffer more I think.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 9:37 pm

It looks like you and FY have the same problem Angel. We were commenting about the change in the Adam Glee thread. I'm not thrilled with the change. I liked having Glee on Thursdays because for one unless I have some event I'm going to I know I'll almost always be home to watch it since I don't worry about work. Now there's a good possibility I might not be home because of work.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 9:45 pm

teddyhugz wrote:
It looks like you and FY have the same problem Angel. We were commenting about the change in the Adam Glee thread. I'm not thrilled with the change. I liked having Glee on Thursdays because for one unless I have some event I'm going to I know I'll almost always be home to watch it since I don't worry about work. Now there's a good possibility I might not be home because of work.
Yep it sucks all around.

Love the performance above. All of them sound so good together.

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 21 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 11:58 pm

This is the cutest picture.  They need to have this picture and have it framed for their house.  With them getting married in real life it would be the cutest thing to have for memory's.

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 21 Glee-puppetmaster-6

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 12:27 am

Awww, what an adorable picture!!!

You know I've been wondering if they were able to keep their puppets or if they had to give them back to wherever they got made?
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 1:39 am

teddyhugz wrote:
Awww, what an adorable picture!!!

You know I've been wondering if they were able to keep their puppets or if they had to give them back to wherever they got made?
I hope they all get to keep their puppets. I think it would be so special for them. They could frame their picture and have it right next to their puppet. Come on Ryan Murphy let them keep them perfectangel 

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 6:48 am

Super cute pic!  She is just so pretty!

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 11:07 pm

Quote :
Glee will celebrate its 100th episode on March 18th. The milestone will be marked with performances of fan voted remixes of favorite songs, performed by the current New Directions.

But that’s not all. Ryan Murphy announced on twitter that every Glee original was invited to participate in the celebration:

Ryan has been tweeting out names of those who have agreed to appear. So far, Dancing with the Stars champ, Amber Riley (Mercedes), Harry Shum Jr. (Mike) Mark Salling (Puck) and now Heather Morris (Brittany) have agreed to appear!

All four were demoted from regular to guest star status this season. Amber appeared in the first two episodes, and she and Mark had significant roles in the Corey Monteith tribute, “The Quarterback.” But Heather’s return is significant. Her storyline was tied up at the end of Season 4, when her character, Brittany, was accepted to MIT. Multiple sources reported she had no plans to return after giving birth to her first child in October.

The other original Glee star fans are hoping will return is Dianna Agron (Quinn). She was absent, much to fans dismay, from the Cory tribute amidst rumors that she wasn’t asked back. She intimated the snub herself in an interview with The New York Post.

Happy news: According to TV Line, Dianna WAS invited to participate in the episode and wants to do it. It’s all going to depend on her schedule. Here’s hoping!

I was a little bit at a loss when news of the remixes broke. The idea is for fans to vote from a list of favorite songs. The 10 winning tunes would be “remixed” by the current New Directions. I couldn’t understand the 100th episode featuring beloved songs sung by the newbies. Personally, I don’t want’ “Defying Gravity” performed by Alex Newell and Melissa Benoist, or whomever Glee producers would assign it to. I want Chris Colfer and Lea Michele to re-perform it in a new context.

Hopefully, Ryan Murphy is rethinking his plan to have at least some of the remixes performed by original cast members. The newbies should be in the background on this one.

ETA: According to E New sources: ”Most of the songs will be sung by the Originals, with special guest stars as well. The Old New Directions.”

ETA: Ryan Murphy tweets that Kristin Chenoweth will be a special guest star! She appeared in three episodes between 2009-2011, as Will’s high school friend, April Rhoads.

If this is true? Yay Ryan Murphy is listening to us.
Back to top Go down
canuckadamfan4eva

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:56 am

I love the sound of Kristen Chenoweth returning. 5Love her duets w1th Matthew Morrison
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 2:38 pm

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote :
Great news for Gleeks everywhere! Glee co-creator, Ryan Murphy, has just announced that Dianna Agron, who played snooty cheerleader Quinn, will take part in Glee’s 100th episode set to air on March 18.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 4:40 pm

I heard Mike was confirmed too. Hopefully Heather will join!

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 4:49 pm

FC, Heather has already been confirmed.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 4:49 pm

Great!! I miss her.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!
Page 21 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lady Friends :: OLDER INACTIVE THREADS-
Jump to: