Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!

Go down 
+5
Hathor
claytoncavaliers
teddyhugz
AngelWings
Firecracker
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39748
Registration date : 2009-05-31

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 2:45 am

Lÿndsey Parker ‏@lyndseyparker 7m
So shocking, sad. #RIPCoryMonteith http://music.yahoo.com/news/cory-monteith-star-hit-show-glee-found-dead-060430719.html

Hollywood Reporter ‏@THR 19m
Remembering Cory Monteith -- his career in pictures http://j.mp/14062F8
Retweeted by Didi Benami

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 3:00 am

Jonathan Knight ‏@JonathanRKnight 4m
I am in shock!!!! I have had the privilege of meeting Cory Monteith several times! Such a nice guy! My heart is heavy tonight!
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

Number of posts : 42131
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 6:08 am

OMG ........... so, so tragic. Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82369
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 6:53 am

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am in tears......

What a damn shame!

Such a handsome talented young man who seemed so sweet and gentle.

My heart breaks for him, his family, his friends, castmates and poor Lea who loved him and stood by him. I was sure they would marry they seemed so tight.

Aw man, I am so sad about this Crying or Very sad

I just told Rob it is so strange - Cory got the part over Adam when it was down to the two of them. Then Adam gets added to the cast and Cory dies.....

Just kinda eery ....

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 12 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 7:13 am

It definitely has been a WTF week for me with so many young lives being lost.  No   This just makes no sense.  From all accounts he worked very hard to deal with his struggles and was being successful.  This is just so sad and senseless.  Here is a video of an interview someone posted on MJ's.  George is an awesome Canadian interviewer........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02C9nSEG_gA
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

Number of posts : 11264

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 7:32 am

Wow that is so sad, I guess he just couldn't get rid of his demons, God bless his soul.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 7:44 am

Canear, Cory has struggled with drug addiction since he was 19 years. VERY bad drug addiction.  He took "anything and everything" - those are his own words.  He had been in rehab when he was younger and relapsed.  Robin Williams was clean for 20 years and relapsed and had to go back to rehab. Honestly, for some it does not take much to relapse.  Either he OD'd or died from damage caused by years of extreme drug abuse.

One is never cured from drug addiction..... It's always right there bubbling at the surface.

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 12 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 8:01 am

I realize that FC but I never like to assume what happened before they release it officially. For example, the young man that was killed in the car crash here last weekend........people are assuming that he was probably driving too fast and lost control of the car whereas it turns out that he had been having some health issues and tests done and it could be that he had a brain aneurysm that burst while he was driving. You just don't know. No 
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 8:10 am

I understand that. But with a car accident so many things could have caused it. When a young actor/singer is found dead in a hotel room, and one with a long history of drug abuse, it just seems a little more clear what the caused probably is than what caused a car accident.

Cory was out with friends right before - so he doesn't appear to have been ill with something at that time, like a bad virus or infection, and he had not been hospitalized for any known health condition.

But really my comment was in regards to your "doing so well". Sadly with drug addiction you just never know how they are doing. They can say they are doing well, they can appear they are doing well, but behind closed doors they could be falling apart.

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 8:26 am

Kristin Chenoweth: RIP Cory Monteith. You will be loved. Always.

Dot Marie Jones: I have no words! My heart is broken. Cory was not only a hell of a friend, he was one amazing man that I will hold close to my heart forever.

Taylor Swift: Speechless. And for the worst reason.

Adam Shankman: Goodbye my amazing and beautiful friend. The lights in my world just grew dimmer. The world just lost one of our best. I love u so much...

Nina Dobrev: I'm gutted. Shocked and saddened to hear the news, my heart goes out to Cory's family and friends. Let's respect their space as they grieve.

Kat Dennings: I can't fully process this news. Tragic, tragic loss of a young, promising, talented man. Cory Monteith, rest in peace.

Zooey Deschanel: This is such sad news about Cory Monteith - what an absolutely tragic loss of a very talented young man.

Kim Kardashian: Just heard about the death of Cory Monteith. So sad. Prayers 4 his family. Praying 4 Lea too! Words can't describe what they must be feeling.

Kaley Cuoco: #CoryMonteith, no words. Prayers. Thoughts w/ his family. This is terrible. Can't speak.

Sophia Bush: I saw him a few weeks ago in NY, looking so happy. Heartbreaking...

Mario Lopez: RIP Cory Monteith...Such a nice guy, very down to earth. Incredibly sad. #TooYoungToDie

Marlee Matlin: My thoughts & prayers are with family and friends as well as cast of Glee on passing of Cory Monteith. A young talent gone too soon.

Joel McHale: Way too soon. A very nice & good guy.

Lance Bass: Devastated about the news of Cory Monteith - such an incredible guy - my thoughts are with his family and friends.

Scott Porter: This news of Cory Monteith's death just shakes me to my very core. So young. My thoughts and prayers to his family and friends.

Holly Marie Combs: Life is hard. Be nice. For you never know what another could be struggling with or against. You never know. #RIPCoryMonteith

Damian McGinty: The guy I shot my first acting scene with. The nicest guy I've met. Can't believe it.

Katie Cassidy: So sad to lose a dear friend & talented man...Cory Monteith, you'll always be remembered.

Nick Zano: ALL of our lives are precious & can be gone in a flash, live better, smarter & show true appreciation for the now. Sad day. #RIPCoryMonteith

Monica Potter: Oh my god, my heart & prayers go out to the family & loved ones of Cory Monteith. This is heartbreaking. Tragic.

Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 8:47 am

I know FC.  I just don't like to speculate.  I know what's going through my head but I don't want to go there.  I'll wait for the coroner's statement.  

So many are so devastated.  My heart totally goes out to Lea.  She has stood by him during what had to have been very difficult times.  Crying or Very sad 

I guess Adam hasn't heard the news yet.  It's not like him to not say something..........
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 8:51 am

I don't like to speculate either, but lord how many celebs have died alone in hotel rooms of drug overdoses??!!  I couldn't even list them all!

No foul play at all police say.

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 12:25 pm

Thanks for bringing the Tweets over.  Me and teddy have brought a lot over also as you guys have seen so there is going to be many tweets that get repeated since many seem to be thrown together on some sites we have been getting them from.  

Robert Downey Jr. once said in court to a judge that the addiction is like having a loaded gun in your mouth and you continue to put it in there because for some reason you like the taste of the metal.  Sam Harris who is also a recovering addict says it is soooooooooooooo hard to fight your demons when you are addicted to substances.  Robert and Sam say it is an every day struggle to stay clean and they fight very hard to keep clean!!!

I am praying that Cory did not pass away do to OD and that is was something else.  As Cory was into substances very early on in life his body could of been giving out cause of it.   I seriously wonder if he had a heart attack his heart has had to have taken a beating all these years,(he was already big time into the drugs by the age of 16 he has said he started drugs and alcohol at the age of 13.  Parents and friends intervened and he got into rehab at 19 which he said was a huge turning point for him)

Posting more Glee videos where Cory shined in his singing.

Scientist:

Roots Before Branches-I loved hearing Cory and Lea sing together their voices blended so well together just as the two of them blended so well together as a couple in real life.  Finchel will live on in peoples hearts just just as Cory as Lea will:

Oh my God this tears me apart.  Finchel will never get their happy ending as Cory and Lea never will kleenexgirl kleenexgirl kleenexgirl kleenexgirl 

RIP Cory- Your demons are hopefully gone forever and you can finally just lay down and rest!

Shannon praying shannonangel

Last edited by AngelWings on Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
canuckadamfan4eva

Number of posts : 13421
Registration date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 12:45 pm

Such devastating news. Cory was on the streets here after dropping out of High School. He did find a place he felt accepted at, Western Opportunity Network an alternative school. http://gleeclub.livejournal.com/2516885.html It is now called Pacific Secondary.

Like Robert Downey Jr., Sam Harris and even Charlie Sheen have said it is a daily struggle to stay clean.

Canear we all hope it is no an OD'd but just being realistic.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 1:28 pm

Man, 13. That is just so sad.

This is why I worry about Eric every single day and I will for the rest of my life.....You never relax about it.

Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 2:11 pm

Time will tell.  

Does anyone else find it odd that Adam hasn't tweeted anything?  I'm sure he wouldn't be on twitter lockdown for something like this.  Suspect
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

Number of posts : 11264

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 2:17 pm

He probably is, he will do it when the time is right.

Adam Lambert ‏@adamlambert 1m

My deepest sympathies go out to friends and family of Cory Monteith. Such tragic news.
Expand

That you have it!
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 3:04 pm

Thanks FY.

Nobody knows when Adam is up, listening to news, has the time etc.

He is very kind toward his fellow artists and I had no doubt he would tweet when he was ready.

Back to top Go down
Hathor

Hathor

Number of posts : 21954
Registration date : 2013-04-08

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 3:06 pm

I am shocked and saddened by Corey's death. So tragic!

Poor Lea must be devastated.

Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 3:33 pm

I know Adam is that way that is why I found it odd especially knowing that he is joining the show.  The news was out last night.........anyhow, he has appeared now!
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:51 pm

I still have not found a tweet from Matthew but I did find this.

http://www.justjared.com/2013/07/14/matthew-morrison-dedicates-54-below-performance-to-late-friend-co-star-cory-monteith/

I am adding this link to.

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/matthew-morrison-dedicates-song-cory-monteith-following-actors-214500880-us-weekly.html

So sweet of Matthew but I swear I bet it was hard for him to go on with the show being so sad No 

ETA: Here is my answer from that second link:

Morrison, 34, chose the tune "What I Did for Love" from the Broadway classic A Chorus Line to dedicate to Monteith and struggled to contain his emotions during the performance. "He was very emotional on stage," the source tells Us. "It was difficult for him to get up to perform, but he did not want to disappoint anyone."

Poor Matthew wish I could hug him Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad 

I knew Adam would post when he was ready.  Lea, Naya, Chris, Darren, Heather, Amber, Jane and many others still have not posted anything and I just think they are just not ready yet especially Lea.

This was in the second link:

Michele, 26, Monteith's girlfriend of one year, declined to comment following the tragedy. Her rep told Us in a statement, "We ask that everyone kindly respect Lea's privacy during this devastating time."

Wish I could hug Lea to Crying or Very sad 

Shannon praying  shannonangel
Back to top Go down
canuckadamfan4eva

Number of posts : 13421
Registration date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 5:18 pm

When I heard the news I didn't realize that Cory died in Vancouver. Such very sad news.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 5:40 pm

Here are more tweets. Damian, Harry,(he played Mike Chang on Glee), John Stamos,(Played Emma's first husband for a bit on the show), Josh Groban, Selena Gomez,(She was in the Movie Monta Carlo with him), Katie Cassidy,(She played his girlfriend in the same movie Monta Carlo), Neil Patrick Harris, Rickey Martin, Adam's are among them.

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/cory-monteith-dies-31-celebs-react-glee-stars-093000840-us-weekly.html

This pic breaks my heart Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad But dang the artist is talented:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BPLHDVqCQAEYvi7.jpg:large

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 12 BPLHDVqCQAEYvi7

I love this song from Kristin Chenowith and I could just see her singing it at Cory's funeral.

BORROWED ANGELS:

Shannon praying shannonangel
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 9:00 pm

I am still so heartbroken over Cory's passing today. I think I will be for a long time.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 9:07 pm

Angel that's an incredibly beautiful picture. Such a talented artist.

Thanks for the links with more tweets from so many others.

Gorgeous song from Kristen too..............in tears listening to it.

Thank goodness I was at work today because had I been home all day I would have been nothing but a sobbing mess, kind of like what I am now. I truly just don't know what to do with myself. My heart hearts so much for Lea and Matthew and everyone in the Glee cast, both past and present. I simply cannot imagine what the show will be now as there no longer is going to be Finchel. There is never going to be a happy ending for them. There's never going to be a happy ending for Lea and Cory in real life. It was rumored the two were going to possibly get married in the very near future. She loved him so much and stood by him. I hope so much Ryan Murphy and company do right by Cory/Finn and give him a proper goodbye. One with honor, respect love and heart. One that is also in part dedicated to the fans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!
Page 12 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lady Friends :: OLDER INACTIVE THREADS-
Jump to: