Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!

Go down 
+5
Hathor
claytoncavaliers
teddyhugz
AngelWings
Firecracker
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592
Registration date : 2009-06-09

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 1:02 am

Okay I am confused I thought that Alex was runner up his season and that it was Samuel Larsen that won that season.

Also they better show Emma at times on the show. I knew she had got hired onto that other show but to read she may possibly not get shown on Glee any more especially since she and Will just got married bugs the crap out of me. For at least the this season since it is a continuance to last she has to be shown.

Shannon praying  shannonangel 
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39696
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 2:01 am

Yes Samuel did win the first season but it was a tie between him and Damian. Alex and Lindsay came in 3rd and 4th but were both given spots on the show too. So in essence they all won. Out of the four Alex is the only who one who has stuck. The character they gave Samuel just hasn't been treated well or given much. Lindsay was very good in her two episodes and I thought they would have kept her around, brought over to ND like they tend to do but they didn't. I didn't like her on Glee Project but I liked her character. As you know Damian just sort of fell off the wayside. I think that's what it meant in the blurb that Alex along with Blake are the only two from GP who have sustained their time on the show.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 2:04 am

I'm sure Jayma will still be on Glee. Her time might not be much but hey if Mike O'Mailey can joggle being part of two shows Jayma should be able to do the same thing too. I guess it all depends on the scheduling.
Back to top Go down
canuckadamfan4eva

Number of posts : 13421
Registration date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 8:54 pm

Listening to some Glee music from Glee 2 the second CD from the show. Looking so forward to the new season.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82198
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 9:02 pm

I am beyond excited for the new season!!!

We will have a virtual watching party!!!

I will bring THE CHEESE!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 11 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
canuckadamfan4eva

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 9:07 pm

Oh yes and some pate or as Fanny Brice would say "Oh it's just chopped liver". I remember that scene so well from the movie Funny Girl and watching a girl friend in hs play the part in the school musical.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 9:13 pm

canuckadamfan4eva wrote:
Listening to some Glee music from Glee 2 the second CD from the show. Looking so forward to the new season.

I have many of the cds as does my step-mom so between the 2 of us we probably have all but maybe 3 or 4 of them. I have loads of the songs off of itunes to,(the songs not on the cd's).

Kate do you have the seasons on dvd or blu ray? I have all the seasons so I can rewatch when I want to.

Shannon praying shannonangel 
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 9:24 pm

The actors who play Ryder and Marley are officially engaged!  How cool! Best wishes to them!

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 11 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 9:34 pm

Engaged?? I had no idea they were even dating!! Where the heck have I been??
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 9:38 pm

They officially came out as a couple a few weeks ago.  She is 24 but he proposed and is only 20. Makes me nervous as that is so young. But they are adorable together so I hope it works out.

Love this pic of Melissa! She is so pretty!

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 11 600full-melissa-benoist

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 9:55 pm

Oh wow that is very young! Well congrats to them and wish them the best! Yes that's a beautiful picture of Melissa!
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 10:05 pm

So he gets the girl after all sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny They are very young and I pray that it works out. Hopefully they have a long engagement.

Shannon praying  shannonangel 
Back to top Go down
canuckadamfan4eva

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 10:13 pm

No I don't have any of the DVD's. I almost bought season one then waited to see if the price dropped but it didn't. Check out Walmart and Future Shop to see if they ever have it cheap. Did that with Fringe and almost have all the seasons. I have a lot of the early CD's but haven't bought any in the last few years. Hardly bought any music besides a few on iTunes. Once everything is settled and hubby has a steady income we are holding off.
Back to top Go down
canuckadamfan4eva

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 10:16 pm

That is very young but sometimes it works out. Chris Daughtry I think was 20 when he married his wife. She is seven years older then him. Still married and very happy. So it can work out if you work at it.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 10:18 pm

Most of the Glee music I have is on my iTunes but I have the first two albums on actual CD. Eventually I do want to get all the others that are out on CD too.
Back to top Go down
canuckadamfan4eva

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 10:25 pm

I have Glee Volume 1 and 2, Journey To the Regionals, Showstoppers, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Madonna and the Christmas CD.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 11:02 pm

I have Journey To Regionals, Glee the music Presents The Warblers,(Had to have as much Darren Criss as possible), Volume 3, Volume 6 and Volume 7.

My step-mom has volume 1 and 2 and the Madonna one.

Okay I was off between me and my stepmom we don't have about 7 of the cd's.  I totally forgot there was so many.

Back to top Go down
canuckadamfan4eva

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 9:22 pm

This just came up on my youtube a very young Lea Michelle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxXlMBdZSFk
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 12:09 am

Folks be sitting down before you read this No No No No 

http://www.mjsbigblog.com/glee-star-cory-monteith-dies-at-31.htm

I am so praying this is mistake and Cory is fine but as of right now I am just soooooooooooooooooooooo sad cause I have a feeling it is true kleenexgirl kleenexgirl kleenexgirl 

Prayers going out to his family, Lea, His friends and the whole Glee family!!!  RIP CORY No 

I now feel like watching my Glee dvd's.  Want to see and hear Cory kleenexgirl kleenexgirl 

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 11 Glee_05-cory-monteith-01_1917_pw

Last edited by AngelWings on Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 12:26 am

WHAT???????????????????????

OMG please let that be a sick joke. Please. Please. Please.

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 12:39 am

canuckadamfan4eva wrote:
This just came up on my youtube a very young Lea Michelle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxXlMBdZSFk

Awww, how cute! She looks and sounds pretty much the same!
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 1:27 am

This was Cory's last performance on Glee No 

Cory and Matthew killing it on boy band songs:

Here is youtubes that someone made of most of the songs that Cory sang or sang on. I am looking to see if there is more which I hope there is.

Finn Hudson songs part 1:

Finn Hudson songs part 2:

Finn Hudson songs part 3:

Finn Hudson songs part 4:

Lots of tweets talking about this.  So many thoughts and prayers going out to Cory's family, friends, lea and so on!

http://www.gossipcop.com/stars-reactions-cory-monteith-dead-twitter-celebs-react-death-dead-tweets/

Last edited by AngelWings on Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 1:58 am

My heart is in the pit of my stomach. So sad. Heartbroken. I'm in shock. I've been sitting here in tears for the past hour and a half. A huge part of me is simply numb. I know it and feel it but I don't think it's going to seriously hit until more of the cast responds especially Lea and Matthew, Chris and Darren. I'm probably going to have a complete breakdown when those messages come through. I don't even the words. I can't begin to fathom what Lea is going through...............

RIP Cory.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 2:02 am

teddyhugz wrote:
My heart is in the pit of my stomach. So sad. Heartbroken. I'm in shock. I've been sitting here in tears for the past hour and a half. A huge part of me is simply numb. I know it and feel it but I don't think it's going to seriously hit until more of the cast responds especially Lea and Matthew, Chris and Darren. I'm probably going to have a complete breakdown when those messages come through. I don't even the words. I can't begin to fathom what Lea is going through...............

RIP Cory.

I think it is going to hit me hardest when Lea, Matthew, Diana, Chris, Darren, The woman who played his mom on the show and the guy who played Burt say something.

Go to my last post when ready Teddy cause I posted some youtubes that someone made putting songs that cory sang or sang on for glee together.

More tweets:
Adam Shankman @adammshankman 1h
I will always cherish you in my heart. Thank you for so many wonderful days. I love you CM ... pic.twitter.com/HW5me8dmLo

Pia Toscano @PiaToscano 1h
So sad to hear of Cory Monteith's passing. What an incredibly talented young man.. My heart goes out to Lea & his family.

Sasha Mallory @SashaMallory 45m
This is absolutely heart wrenching #CoryMonteith you will be missed.

Krista Vernoff @KristaVernoff 1h
I am profoundly saddened by the loss of Cory Monteith. If you're struggling with addiction, please ask for help. Look up local AA. Call.

Lauren Gottlieb @LaurenGottlieb 1h
In shock! So sad to hear about Cory Monteith's death. My heart goes out to his family and friends!
Rachel Crow @iamrachelcrow 1h
Rest in peace @CoryMonteith ️

Mikalah @MikalahCav 1h
Can't even believe it. #RipCoryMonteith
I'm sure we will hear from him

Jared Lee @jaredleemusic 2h
Very sad news. RIP to Cory Monteith a kind and talented guy.
If you want go ahead and copy and paste all of these to the Glee thread.

Felicia Barton @feliciabarton 2h
Praying for u @msleamichele so sorry for loss

Chris Mann Music @IamChrisMann 2h
Incredibly sad to hear @CoryMonteith has passed away. Thinking of him and the whole @GLEEonFOX family. #Glee

Cheryl Burke @CherylBurke 2h
Devastated. So sad.

Nick Young @nick3young4 2h
In complete shock over this Cory Monteith news #RIP

Nick Young @nick3young4 2h
I honestly don't know what to do right now... I'm shaking

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 2:35 am

I know some of these are going to be repeats so my apologies. I asked Angel to help me bring these over. Angel just leave them up. It's okay if we have them posted twice.

Adam Shankman ‏@adammshankman  13m  
Goodbye my amazing and beautiful friend. The lights in my world just grew dimmer. The world just lost one of our best. I love u so much...

Damian Mc Ginty ‏@damianmcginty  18m  
The guy I shot my first acting scene with. The nicest guy I've met. Can't believe it.

Curt Mega ‏@curtmega  24m  
Heartbroken to hear of Cory's passing. He was kind, hardworking, immensely talented & always fun to work with. Prayers for his loved ones.

Michael Sarver ‏@michaelsarver1  49m  
So unreal sad to hear about the passing of @CoryMonteith! Sad beyond words. Sending thoughts and prayers out to his family and friends!

Hollie Cavanagh ‏@CavanaghAI11  1h  
Devastated about the news Cory was so nice when I met him glee will never be the same. God be with his family and friends. Love you lea

GLEE ‏@GLEEonFOX  11m  
Statement on behalf of: GLEE Executive Producers, 20th Century Fox Television and FOX Broadcasting Company.

GLEE ‏@GLEEonFOX  11m  
We are deeply saddened by this tragic news. Cory was an exceptional talent and an even more exceptional person.

GLEE ‏@GLEEonFOX  10m  
He was a true joy to work with and we will all miss him tremendously. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family and loved ones.

Alex Wong ‏@AlexdWong  5m  
I am in shock. So sad to hear about Cory Monteith. I can't believe it. He was a great guy.

Ashley Galvan ‏@AshleyGalvanS7  1h  
RIP Corey Monteith, you were a sweet person and I'm honored to say I've had the privilege of working with you on #Glee my heart is saddened.

Adam Shankman ‏@adammshankman  1h  
I will always cherish you in my heart. Thank you for so many wonderful days. I love you CM ... pic.twitter.com/HW5me8dmLo

Pia Toscano ‏@PiaToscano  1h  
So sad to hear of Cory Monteith's passing. What an incredibly talented young man.. My heart goes out to Lea & his family.

Sasha Mallory ‏@SashaMallory  45m  
This is absolutely heart wrenching #CoryMonteith you will be missed.  

Krista Vernoff ‏@KristaVernoff  1h  
I am profoundly saddened by the loss of Cory Monteith.   If you're struggling with addiction, please ask for help. Look up local AA. Call.
Retweeted by Neil Haskell

Lauren Gottlieb ‏@LaurenGottlieb  1h  
In shock! So sad to hear about Cory Monteith's death. My heart goes out to his family and friends!

Rachel Crow ‏@iamrachelcrow  1h  
Rest in peace @CoryMonteith ️

Mikalah ‏@MikalahCav  1h  
Can't even believe it. #RipCoryMonteith
I'm sure we will hear from him

Jared Lee ‏@jaredleemusic  2h  
Very sad news. RIP to Cory Monteith a kind and talented guy.

Felicia Barton ‏@feliciabarton  2h  
Praying for u @msleamichele so sorry for loss

Chris Mann Music ‏@IamChrisMann  2h  
Incredibly sad to hear @CoryMonteith has passed away. Thinking of him and the whole @GLEEonFOX family. #Glee

Cheryl Burke ‏@CherylBurke  2h  
Devastated. So sad.

Nick Young ‏@nick3young4  2h  
I honestly don't know what to do right now... I'm shaking

Nick Young ‏@nick3young4  2h  
In complete shock over this Cory Monteith news #RIP

Kaley Cuoco ‏@KaleyCuoco  2h  
#CoryMonteith no words. Prayers. Thoughts w his family. This is terrible. Can't speak.

Katharine McPhee ‏@katharinemcphee  2h  
“@JustJared: Cory Monteith Dead: Vancouver Police Releases Statement http://goo.gl/XLnud ” omg. Met this sweet man. RIP.

Paul Jolley ‏@PaulJolleyAI12  2h  
RIP @CoryMonteith Thoughts and prayers are going up!

Taylor Swift ‏@taylorswift13  2h  
Speechless. And for the worst reason.

Chris Richardson ‏@ImChrisRich  1h  
Sad to hear of the loss of Cory Montieth. May his family and friends also find peace during such difficult times.

Angie Miller ‏@angiemiller  1h  
RIP Cory Monteith. My prayers go out to the whole Glee cast.

Kree Harrison ‏@kreeharrison  1h  
My heart goes out to Cory Monteiths family and friends. Sad. So sad.

Janelle Arthur ‏@JanelleOArthur  1h  
I am so so saddened to hear of the loss of #CoryMonteith .. I didn't really watch Glee but I know we lost a true talent too early.

Julianne Hough ‏@juliannehough  8m  
One of the kindest people I've ever met! My heart breaks for Cory's family and loved ones... You will be missed and forever loved Cory!

Devin Velez ‏@DevinAI12  3h  
RIP Cory Monteith. We loved you on Glee. My heart goes out to the co-stars, and family. #finn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!
Page 11 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lady Friends :: OLDER INACTIVE THREADS-
Jump to: