Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!

Go down 
+5
Hathor
claytoncavaliers
teddyhugz
AngelWings
Firecracker
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 81990
Registration date : 2008-08-09

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! Empty
PostSubject: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 10:34 am

I think the writers just want to move on to the new kids and new stories and are not that worried about the past. It's like Sue - she was such a huge part of the show and now we hardly see her. This show has sorta been all over the place lately.

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 9:32 am

Oh goodness! Heather Morris has been getting lots of parking tickets for parking her car on the sidewalk instead of the street! How bizarre! Laughing

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! Gleecar

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 9:52 am

Um what the heck is she doing parking her car on the sidewalk? That is just weird.

Shannon praying shannonangel
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 10:08 am

Life imitating art - it's something Britney would do Laughing

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39636
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 1:20 pm

Shocked

What on earth?? That is just bizarre!
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 11:40 pm

So sad seeing the glee club pretty much disbanded.

Tina and Blaine joined the cheerios

Jake and Ryder joined the basketball team

Artie joined the marching band

I am praying that somehow something happens where the group gets to perform again

The showcase that Rachel performed was amazing. Rachel kicked some ass and her singing O Holy Night for her encore was so gorgeous.

Kurt got to do his audition at the showcase and he sang Being Alive. He was brilliant. He had tears running down his eyes.

Kurt got into Nyada and now I wonder what will happen to his job at Vogue .com

Rachel called Finn and gave him her good news but also called him cause she wanted to hear his voice,(she still so loves him), and she gave him an important pep talk.

Even though I want Brit with Santana I can't deny that she and Sam are really adorable together.

I am tired of Tina for being so mean. This time she was blaming Marley for passing out and costing the group the competition. What bugs me is I don't think anybody even checked to see why she passed out and probably just thought it was nerves.

Sue is being the worlds biggest Witch and Why I hated her in the first place is coming back to me.

Last song at the end of the show was really really great and I will be buying that song for sure. I will probably buy the Being Alive performance to.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 12:02 am

So every one of them is off doing something different? I'm really sad about this. I just think it's ridiculous the way they tore everything up. I wasn't home to watch tonight because I was out shopping with a friend. I barely got home in time to see half of the end song when Kurt got his acceptance letter into NYADA. I'm super thrilled about that.

The friend I'm going out with tomorrow to see the Warbler event recorded tonight's show. If I can get to her house early enough hopefully I can watch it then. If not then I'll have to find some other way. Sometimes I can find a download of it and other times I just have to wait the whole week until the episode is available for free to stream on the official site.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 4:49 am

I had it on but didn't pay that much attention. First mom called to talk about X-Factor, then Eric came in from being out job hunting all day and wanted to talk about things and then Justin came up and was talking to me about stuff too. So didn't pay any real attention. Enjoyed the music at the end though. I got the drift of everything pretty much.

Santana did tell the group Kitty talked Marley into throwing up to lose weight. Not sure anybody seemed to care shrugging

This just ain't the same show it used to be.....

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 2:05 pm

Heee sneek peak of next week's episode.

Kurt + Blaine + NY + Ice Skating = I love you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NUM-JzFywo

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 3:01 pm

I just got to watch the video performances from last night and both Kurt's solo as well as the group number at the end had me in tears. I loved them so much. Rachel killed it both of her songs too. She was flawless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4ciOjJRYXs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EspngTk7kMs

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 4:03 am

Teddy two of the best performances of the night for the show for sure. Here is one of the other best ones and it is Rachel doing O Holy Night. Love this song soooooooo much. (Hey Adam take note here. Rachel is Jewish but still singing a Christmas song. I have got the good fortune of hearing Kris sing O Holy Night and I also know he has recorded it for his new ep and now my wish is to have Adam do this song. I would be sooooooooooooo happy if he did it praying praying praying praying Come on Adam make some fans wish come true).

https://youtu.be/B0yaQAAqHbY

Have to have this here. Klaine call from Thanksgiving episode kleenexgirl kleenexgirl kleenexgirl

https://youtu.be/H_3aa5U4iTY

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 12:54 am

I adore that scene between Kurt and Blaine like there is no tomorrow. I'm ridiculously but well and truly in love with it. That one little scene made the whole show for me.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 2:11 am

teddyhugz wrote:
I adore that scene between Kurt and Blaine like there is no tomorrow. I'm ridiculously but well and truly in love with it. That one little scene made the whole show for me.

same for me it was the best scene of the show. I love the part where they are talking about Christmas and Kurt says "Just not the lima bean cause when I worked there I saw a mouse" and Blaine tearfully squeaks out a laugh. That part got me choked up the most.

I tell ya Glee needs to make some of the performances for sale on Itunes I say this cause sometimes what makes the whole thing alive is the visual performance. When the group did Imagine it was beautiful but when seeing what they did with the deaf students it made it brilliant and heart warming, The adele mashup from the trouble tones was amazing vocally but so much more with the actual visual for it. Another one Umbrella/Singing In the Rain. Love the singing on it but the visual especially with lots of sexy Matthew Morrison made it awesome. Most recent one is Whistle by the Warblers. I will not buy the song cause the song on itself does nothing for me but if the actual performance from sectionals was up for sale I would so buy it. It was sexy as all get out and sheesh Sebastion even looked hot during the performance and all know I am not a fan of his Razz The dancing was off the hook and all the guys were so on. Its the visual that made that one for sure.

Eta: Have to say for that performance I would of let them borrow Blaine. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Darren doing those moves would turn me into mush! Hell I should throw Sam in there to cause you know his white chocolate moves Twisted Evil

Whistle:
https://youtu.be/f05yvArxV8Y

I wonder if the Warblers will get another Glee cd or if the first one was a one off because of Darren and of course Chris being with the Warblers at that time.

Eta: This should of been the sectionals song and it probably could of won it for them but this is Glee we are talking about and it seems some of the best group performances are done as practice songs. Also i believe since they were going to throw in the Marley fainting story arc and making it so the group was done for the year they make the song not one that would be amazing. Ugh I still feel bad for Tina when she gets a solo of her own for the performance they make her do the corny Gangum style and in korean.

Some Nights:
https://youtu.be/15shbgJuEM8

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 11:59 pm

Angel, I totally agree. So many of the songs reach in and grab you when you have the visual performance that goes along with it. If they don't put the individual videos up for sale I wish they would at least release like an Encore DVD of some of best videos from season one. Do you remember that?

Oh yeah if Blaine was in the performance of Whistle I would have sunk ship. That would have totally done me in. I don't know if the Warblers will ever have another special CD. It would be nice if they did, but somehow I don't think so unless they find someone who really catches on like Darren did.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 12:02 am

Here's a neat little video of Darren in the green room rehearsing "Part of Me" before his performance of it for The Trevor Project Live event. This was last weekend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qK1n7DN3gDU

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 6:38 pm

I so wish this video didn't have an end.............

White Christmas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSRQjO-bpIA

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 12:51 am

So how was the Christmas episode tonight? What happened? Details please when someone has the chance!
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 11:17 am

I got sick and only saw bits and pieces. What I saw was good.

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 9:50 pm

I sadly fell asleep Crying or Very sad I did see Blaine and Kurt sing and I saw Marly sing for her mom with Sue watching on. I heard that is was nice Sue for this episode. I did read the write up on MJ's and I am very very sad at what they have done to a beloved character. If you want me to tell you I will.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 11:57 pm

If you're talking about Burt I know about that. I don't really understand why they did that. A friend said perhaps it's because the actor who plays him is busy with another show so he might not have the time for Glee. I get that, but I think it's a total cop out to be honest if that's the reason. Find another way. Do something else. Heck don't do anything at all. He's only ever on a handful of times through the season.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 4:46 am

Obviously done for dramatic purposes. Also realistic. Illness and death have not really been covered at all in the years the show has been on. If the actor wanted out it gave them a good opportunity to write a storyline about cancer.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 4:03 pm

THIS IS SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Naya joins 2Cellos again for a sultry cover of "Supermassive Black Hole" from MUSE.

Remember last season Naya and Grant did "Smooth Criminal" featuring 2Cellos on the show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbLEA0AmfAw

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 4:21 pm

I didn't enjoy that at all Shocked

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 7:19 pm

What didn't you like about it?

I think she sounds great on the song. The video itself is a little weird to me but the performance is cool. These two guys are just incredible on the cellos!
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 7:23 pm

Way toooo sexual on her part and holy boobs popping out!

Just seemed beneath her talent and like she was trying way too hard. Girl is naturally sexy and didn't need to be falling out of her clothes like that and slithering around the whole time.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! Empty

Back to top Go down

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!
Page 1 of 30Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lady Friends :: OLDER INACTIVE THREADS-
Jump to: