Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!

Go down 
+5
Hathor
claytoncavaliers
teddyhugz
AngelWings
Firecracker
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592
Registration date : 2009-06-09

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 25 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 10:16 pm

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Glee club over so sad!

Loved tonight's episode but where the hell did the duet between April and Will go? I watched the whole show so I know I didn't miss it.

Loved all the songs.

Puck and Quinn so adorable. I think they brought them together cause they couldn't get a happy ending for Finn and Rachel so they brought together two that had a history and really did care about each other.

Loser Like Me was awesome and as I said above loved it slowed down.

Kurt and Mercedes on I Am Changing so brilliant

Santana and Brit are back together and that is wonderful but what about Danny back in NY?

The video they made for Will's child to see was so sweet. Don't Stop Believing was so good and I felt like crying cause of how sweet it was but also cause all I wanted to hear was Finn singing somewhere in there.

Thank God Rachel and Santana made up.

I am glad the newbies got that moment at the end where it was just them and nobody else.

I am upset they didn't have a Artie/Kitty moment but it looks that another artie relationship goes by the waste side and that sucks.

Yay Brit graduated.

Eta: There has been no word of Will not being on the show anymore so I really wonder what they will have him be doing. He either goes to NY for a bit or he gets the job at Carmel high school.

Shannon  praying  shannonangel 
Back to top Go down
canuckadamfan4eva

Number of posts : 13421
Registration date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 25 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 10:51 pm

I would love a duervalbum with Kristen and Matthew.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39696
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 25 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 11:52 pm

The show tonight was fantastic but so dang sad. It made my heart hurt just like the last few episodes have too. Glee club ending and everything else. It felt more of a goodbye then a celebration. I knew it was going to be sad but wow it really tugged at the heart and brought tears to my eyes.

So glad Santana and Rachel made up. Although, I don't exactly get the choices behind Santana it was just good to see them make a mends and stop fighting.

Mercedes and Kurt were awesome.

The 80's number was just tons of fun and I loved it.

I loved that Quinn and Puck got together. What a great duet between them. I think those two were always meant to be. I love you

I wish the newbies were given more. They should have had a song of their own or something. I still don't agree with the way they were just phased out and not given a real proper send off regarding their stories and characters. However, I'm glad that they had that moment together just them in the choir room. That was really nice and sweet.

Santana and Brittany back together is great. Although, like Angel said what about Dani? That really just fell to wayside like many things on Glee. I suppose we should be used to that by now. Even so it was nice to see them together again too. How great of Santana to help make it so Brittany got to graduate too.

Tina's dream was a real kicker. HA! That gave me a flashback to when she had the other dream about being Rachel in the club when she knocked out for a few after falling into the fountain. Everyone else was switched up too. Good for her for getting accepted into Brown!

Don't Stop Believing was incredible. It was heartwarming and yet heartbreaking all at the same time. The video prior to it was so special and sweet. Did anyone else notice when Kurt came out singing Finn's part Will looked up to the sky?  kleenexgirl  kleenexgirl  kleenexgirl  kleenexgirl I did love the way they did it this time starting with the originals then slowly incorporating everyone else in the order they came. Loved it when Will joined them up on stage and got to show off his awesome dancing. It truly was done magnificently.

That was good of Sue to get that interview for Will to be the coach for Vocal Adrenaline. I wonder if he'll do it? A part of me hopes he does but at the same time it's as he said, "they are the enemy" and although there is no glee club at McKinely it still stands true. It's where Will's heart will always be and belong to no matter what and while he can go on to coach any other team none of them will be as special or meaningful to him as "his kids".

The very end when he stood alone in the choir room after Sue left him and they had voice overs of things some of the Glee club said and ending on the last voice over from Finn................. Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad well I honestly could not handle it. Sigh.

Angel, the Will and April duet was probably cut from the episode due to time. Such a bummer too as I really wanted to see it.

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 25 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 12:18 am

Teddy yep I saw when Will looked up to the sky after Kurt came out singing the part that Finn always did.

Loved that they ended with Finn's voice for all the voice overs.  The words that Finn were saying was so very special and intended for Will so it was so appropriate that they finish with that saying.

I wish Emma would of been in this episode to be there with Will to watch the video to.

Shannon  praying shannonangel

Last edited by AngelWings on Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 25 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 12:53 am

Yes Emma should have been there and I think Beiste should have been there too.

There's a lot they could have done with this wpisode but just not enough time for everything as proof they cut the one song.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 25 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 2:44 am

teddyhugz wrote:
Yes Emma should have been there and I think Beiste should have been there too.

There's a lot they could have done with this wpisode but just not enough time for everything as proof they cut the one song.

I agree.

I was surprised to see they didn't have Coach Beiste in either episode.

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82198
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 25 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 4:23 am

It was a wonderful episode, but I also felt sad. Even got teary eyed.....  It was the end of something very special for television.  Very well done and some good endings for certain people.  The Will video especially.

Beiste wasn't an original character and with time constraints they just couldn't have everybody.  I think getting all the originals was most important.  So yes, Emma should have been there - but she was on last week in the first part so she was not totally left out.

Next week's episode looks awesome!!!!!

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 25 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 25 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 5:47 pm

Beiste wasn't an original character but she was as much a part of the show as anyone. She came on during the second season with Blaine and Sam. She might not have been as big of a player or as loved as many others when you consider the whole picture, however, she still was an important part of the high school and was involved in some of most major and memorable moments. With the high school part ending I just think it would have been fitting for her to have been part of it in some capacity. Realistically I know they couldn't possibly do everything due to time constraints and all that but it still would have to have been nice to have featured her for the stories sake.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 25 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 6:13 pm

Got these tidbits from facebook.

Quote :
It's been confirmed that this season of Glee will have only 20 episodes instead of its usual 22. The season finale will air on May 13!
In other news - Chris Colfer will be writing an episode of the show! It's still in the works, but it will be episode 19, the penultimate episode of this season.

Quote :
***5x17 EPISODE SUMMARY***

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

The episode is called "Opening Night".

The gang must rally an uncharacteristically insecure Rachel in time to make her Broadway debut in Funny Girl… but not everyone in the audience is wishing Rachel the best.
With her Broadway debut looming large, Rachel - feeling the mounting pressure of opening night - wakes from her “actor’s nightmare.” Despite almost unanimous critical praise following the show’s previews, she finds herself falling victim to the seemingly endless stream of random bloggers and anonymous internet trolls determined to tear her down. While Kurt does his best to insulate her from the haters – turning the loft into a “hermetically sealed love bubble filled with nothing but positive affirmations” - he finds it a near impossible task, and the rest of the gang must pitch in to try and rouse Rachel from her uncharacteristic bout of insecurity in time for the curtain to rise. Meanwhile, Sue tags along with Will and the pair travel to New York for Rachel’s big night. While Will hopes to support his former student as she tries to fulfill her lifelong dream, Sue attends the show operating under the assumption it will flop and Rachel will choke. However, both Will and Sue get more than they bargained for when their evenings take unexpected turns.

Quote :
***5x15 SONG SPOILERS***

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

This episode is called "Bash" and so far we know 4 of the songs. No idea if there'll be any more than that.

* "No One Is Alone" (orig. Into The Woods) - Kurt, Blaine, Sam & Rachel
* "I'm Still Here" (orig. Follies) - Kurt
* "Broadway Baby" (orig. Follies) - Rachel & Blaine
* "Not While I'm Around" (orig. Sweeney Todd) - Blaine
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 25 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:37 pm

These need to be here:

Glee kids messages to Wills's unborn child about his/her daddy.  Love all of them and Brits trademark crazy one liners and Pucks That sweater is legit to the kid who he ran into are too funny.

Will saying goodbye to the choir room and the voiceovers from the glee kids from past episodes.  Most special voiceover in there is Finns saying they all wanted to win it for Will!

Been listening to my new glee cd,(yep got the physical copy of the 100th episode songs),  Loved all the songs and on the cd they are even more awesome than the ones from Itunes.

Some things on "Don't Stop Believing" it is not Kurt that is doing Finn's part it is Rachel that is doing Finn's part and Kurt is doing Rachel's part.  I think it is totally appropriate that the one that loved Cory the most gets to sing his parts and Lea as usual did it flawlessly.  Also so happy for Kevin he got the honor of being the person doing the special runs for the song when it used to me Amber.

Check this out.(Blast from the past and getting to see Cory!!), Very first "Don't Stop Believing' and hearing them all sound soooooooooooooo freaking young,(Chris looking sooooooooooooo young).

New version of Don't Stop Believing: Loved how they started off with the originals from the first version and then brought in the others in how they came into the group or onto the show.  Seriously when you watch the group come in from the side you see Sam who came in first for season two, then it was Blaine later in season two and then Season 5 started off with Marley and then Jake and so on

On "Raise Your Glass" I love the version on the cd except they let a burp get in there from Kristen,(April), and it made it onto the recording but was cut from the show.  I hate that they let that stay on the actual cd.  I love both Glee versions for different reasons.  The Warblers version just so off the hook and Darren just being awesome on it and Chris being to be part of that since Kurt was a Warbler when that was sung by them.  This new version just so fun and Kristen and Matthew killing it vocally.  for visuals everybody is just so adorable for this performance.  Marley at the beginning doing a little shimmy, Santana and Kurts faces as they watch Will and April getting into the song, The unholy trinity,(Quinn, Brit and Santana), doing their little prayer dance, Arties face when April pulls out the Flask, Kurt trying to get said flask from April and then the look on his face when giving up, Blaine throwing in a homage to the Warblers performance by going behind Will and doing the jump out from behind him like he did during the Warblers performance.  Those and so many other great and fun things.  Oh i also wonder how much fun they had in the studio recording the song for both versions.  I just imagine lots of dancing around and smiling.

Original Warblers version:

New version:

Keep Holding On:  Love both versions so much.  Can't pick a favorite.  Again posting the original and missing Cory again.  watching this and watching Finn you can see he is so torn between Quinn and Rachel and feeling the pressure of Quinn being pregnant thinking he is the daddy.  Oh also watching this video and seeing Matt in there makes me sad he left after season one. The sweet little look on Kurts face when he is spinning Quinn.

Original:

New version:  Notice in both versions they are for Quinn and she gets emotional in both

Loser Like Me: Again love both versions and love that they are different in sound.  Original fun and meant to make a statement that they are not going to let anybody bring them down. On the original for visuals I love the looks on Sue's face while she watches and hears the lyrics,(Many of those lyrics tossed her way).  On the new version I love how they made it special to the four seniors.  Love how they made acoustic for the new verion

Original:

New version:

Holly's version of Party All The Time was great but I will always love the original and that is Eddie Murphy's version with Rick James.

Last edited by AngelWings on Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 25 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 5:31 pm

WOW!!  Thanks for putting them all here for us to revisit in the future.

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 25 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 25 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 9:29 pm

Wow Angel thanks for posting all of those videos here.

Hey did you get to listen to this week's songs yet?
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 3:12 am

teddyhugz wrote:
Wow Angel thanks for posting all of those videos here.

Hey did you get to listen to this week's songs yet?

Yes. I love Downtown, Best Day Of My Life and People the most.

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 25 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 6:16 pm

DAMN!!  I missed the first 10 mins of Glee tonight since my mom called and we had to discuss something serious and I lost track of the time.  Please somebody let me know if Adam was on in the first 10 mins and what all happen!!

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 25 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 6:42 pm

Also, you will have to let me know how everyone ended up in NYC!

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 25 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 11:31 pm

Tonight's episode was FAB!!!!!! Loved it!!

I'm really going to miss Elliott "Starchild". I hope Adam is able to reprise his role for next season. I'd just love to have him pop in a couple more times you know? Well, I'd love it to be more than that but Adam has got a lot of AWESOME things coming and in the works so I can settle for a couple. biggrin

FC, Adam come on about 18 minutes into the episode. He had the one performance and then appeared a bit later on when Blaine confronted him.

I felt so bad for Artie. He was sure having a tough go of it. The subway and getting mugged, maneuvering around in his chair and all that entails and being put off by not being able to get in the town car. Yikes to all of it. Artie always knows how to call people out on their "crap". I'm glad Rachel snapped out of it and the two had their moment. It was great of Rachel to make him get back into the zone and help him see as crappy and scary as it is he's got to get back out there and live.

I knew things were going to go downhill as Blaine kept pushing to be close to Kurt in every way. I totally LOLed when he went all crazy on Elliott as he went to "confront" him. He really needed to hear that he needed to "not" try and that while they're together now and finally in the same place they have to have their separate time too. The moment after Elliott and Blaine had their talk and then they started to goof off made me giggle. Too cute and funny. I wish we could have had more of that!

What a really awesome episode.

Now next week's is going to bring on the serious and the pain again. A much different pain. I'm totally dreading it........................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7tPb6BHKRQ

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 25 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 6:34 am

Thanks Teddy!  I started my recording of it at 7:10 so I should have all of Adam's scenes.

Still, I need to know what happened in the beginning and how the others end up coming to NYC.

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 25 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 7:56 am

Firecracker wrote:
Thanks Teddy!  I started my recording of it at 7:10 so I should have all of Adam's scenes.

Still, I need to know what happened in the beginning and how the others end up coming to NYC.

Don't have a lot of time so I will just answer Fc's questions.

The beginning was Rachel leaving the theater and getting her town car. She and the others(around NY), start singing Downtown.

Blaine is enrolled in NYADA
Artie is enrolled in film school
Sam is there to be a model
Mercedes got the label to let her come to NY to record her cd

Shannon  praying  shannonangel 
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 25 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 8:19 am

Thanks Angel!

Back to top Go down
canuckadamfan4eva

Number of posts : 13421
Registration date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 25 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 9:32 am

Loved this episode. Downtown was one of my favorite childhood songs. We did the song for a school production in grade school lol.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 25 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 9:06 pm

Yes FC you will have all of Adam's scenes so there's no need to worry about that!!
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 25 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 6:21 am

Watched it and loved it!!!!

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 25 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 4:48 pm

Next week's episode songs got put out earlier than usual and I've been listening to them on and off, but continuously, for the last three hours and they are all magnificent. They really are done just beautifully. "No One Is Alone" and "Not While I'm Around" are my favorites. The two songs are done so softly and with such ease. They have a gentleness to them that I find so pretty. They're almost like lullabies. It's a little bit weird to say what I'm about to say knowing next week's episode has such a serious subject matter and it's very obviously going to really pull the heartstrings again but I'll say it anyway. Even as I keep in mind that the group sings "Not While I'm Around" as they are surrounding Kurt's hospital bed and "No One Is Alone" is sung at a vigil for someone the group knows who fell victim to violence, the two songs definitely bring upon sadness but they also somewhat bring on this feeling of being "comforted". I realize that's strange but that's what it does to me. Everyone sounds fantastic too but then they always do.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 25 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 3:35 pm

Quote :
TV Line is reporting that , Shirley MacLaine, has been cast on Glee, in a guest starring role set to span multiple episodes. The Oscar winning actress will play a wealthy socialite who becomes intent on turning Blaine (Darren Criss) into a superstar!

Currently, MacLaine can be seen as Lady Grantham in the BBC melodrama, Downton Abbey. MacLaine has a decades-long career as an actor, singer and dancer, both on the stage and screen.

No word on exactly when MacLaine will make her first appearance, but TV Line says it will be later this month. I’m speculating maybe episode 17 (“Opening Night”) or 18 (The Back-Up Plan).
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 25 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 7:22 pm

Cool!  She is awesome!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!
Page 25 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lady Friends :: OLDER INACTIVE THREADS-
Jump to: