Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!

Go down 
+5
Hathor
claytoncavaliers
teddyhugz
AngelWings
Firecracker
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39636
Registration date : 2009-05-31

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 24 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 10:51 pm

Both Santana and Rachel deserved to be kicked out of the band. Kurt, Dani and Elliott are awesome with or without them and besides the three of them just want to have something fun to do. It's not going to be fun as long as Rachel and Santana are raging witches. I'm not still happy with Santana and her choice but she did have a point when she said Rachel probably would have done the same thing had the roles been reversed. Those two and their drama aren't completely resolved yet though and I don't expect them to be for a bit. I didn't like the way either one of them was acting not only towards each other but towards everyone else around them too. This is solely between them and it's not right to drag others into it. I applauded Elliott for telling them as much.

Yeah, Angel it was pretty unfair of Sam, Blaine and Tina to exclude Artie. He's a senior just like them but more importantly he's also their friend. You'd think he'd be part of their little circle. At the same time though I see why it was just the three of them. They were fun. It got weird though when Blaine caught Sam and Tina. I mean REALLY? HA. I don't blame Blaine for being freaked out by it. It took him a little while after it happened but he came around and they all made a mends. They also included Artie at the end so that was cool.

I loved seeing Emma and Will. I've missed them greatly. They had their own thing to overcome but it was done so great and with such sweetness. It was almost the calm against everyone else's storm. I was so happy for them at the end when Emma told Will they were going to have a baby. I hope when they do conclude the storyline with them as Jayma's contract comes to an end that they do indeed go with Emma having the baby. That would be a great and happy way to say goodbye to them. It's going to be interesting with the time frame though since if she just got pregnant now the baby is technically not due until early the next year. But hey it's a show and goodness knows Glee hasn't always made sense with the way they tend to do things.

Angel, I agree about Unique, Ryder, Jake, Marley and Kitty. Hopefully before we get to graduation they get some time to shine as they deserve that. I don't want them to just be written off like they didn't exist. I want to see them all end on happy notes too or at least just given a proper respectable send off.

Rachel and Elliott were awesome on Barracuda.

Loved Gloria as I knew I would since I instantly loved the song when I heard it on Sunday.

Don't You Forget About Me was awesome.

The Happening was lovely.

Hold On topped everything off perfectly. LOVED IT.

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 24 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 11:08 pm

Teddy on Mj's it was posted that after graduation and when they get it just in NY it is being said they are fast forwarding,(past the summer and so on), so if they do that then they could end Jayma's run on the show with her giving birth to the baby. I am going to cry when Jayma leaves cause I adore Will and Emma and have missed them together. Matthew and Jayma have some amazing chemistry!

Shannon  praying shannonangel 
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 24 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 4:02 am

I know this is not Glee related but i am putting it here cause it is Lea related. I git her cd today. I had to get the physical copy and got it at Target! It is really good and there is not one bad song. Let me listen again and I will tell you my favorite song.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 24 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 5:49 pm

Oh Angel I know they're going to have a time jump but I just wonder how big of a time jump it's going to be.

I'm glad you like Lea's album! I listened to it a few times since it was up on iTunes to preview last week and loved it. The whole album is great.

Oh and remember how I said Lea was planning to do CD signings? Well she has one this Saturday at The Groove in LA.  Wink
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 24 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 7:34 pm

teddyhugz wrote:
Oh Angel I know they're going to have a time jump but I just wonder how big of a time jump it's going to be.

I'm glad you like Lea's album! I listened to it a few times since it was up on iTunes to preview last week and loved it. The whole album is great.

Oh and remember how I said Lea was planning to do CD signings? Well she has one this Saturday at The Groove in LA.  Wink

The whole cd is great and I am so glad i got it.

Man I wish I could be there to get my copy signed.

Just so you know Two of the songs that Felicia Barton,(season 8 of idol), co-wrote made it on the cd,(they are really good songs). Also she does backup vocals on three songs!

Shannon  praying  shannonangel 

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 24 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 10:13 pm

I knew the tribute episode would not be the end of Finn and I was right  sunny  Tonight's episode was soooooooooooooo freaking touching.  New Directions were amazing and them doing all songs that were faves of Finn's got to me so much and then the flashbacks really got to me kleenexgirl   When Sam ended the last song throwing up his hand with Finn's drumsticks was just the greatest most loving thing  kleenexgirl   Having Carol and Burt there was so freaking appropriate!!!

Sam crying and then hugging Will so sweet.

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 24 511GLEE_Ep511-Sc29_831

That was cool of Mercedes to come talk to Marlie and keep her going.

I knew they would not win but them not doing so crushed me cause they were the best in my opinion even though Throat Explosion was damn good.  

Becky pissed me off so much and I am very upset for the writers making her a brat and a bitch.  I am sorry but she is how dare she speak to her elder that way.  She needs some manners.

I wanted to cry for Will when Sue pulled the club away from him.  Damn her.  At least she wasn't her raving bitch self and was at least a bit considerate.

At the end i am glad Rachel and santana looked sad; maybe they can put their bickering aside to help out their friends.

Can't wait till next week.  Only thing about next week i am upset about is Emma will not be there.

Eta: I have seen pics for next weeks show and Finn will not be forgotten on it.

Shannon  praying  shannonangel
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 24 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 10:34 pm

Tonight's episode was bittersweet but incredibly sad and touching. The way they incorporated Burt and Carole in the episode was very appropriate. The way they remembered Finn throughout was like another dedication to him. It all made so sad especially when New Directions was performing their set with the flashbacks of Finn. I cried like a baby. I really wish they had won. They should have won. I know the reasons for it from the spoilers I've read but I don't really think it was all that necessary for them to lose. Oh well. It was a great episode. I was glad Sue showed her kinder gentler side at the end when she brought Will in to tell him the bad news. She was decent and nice and showed she cared. We don't get to see that often and I greatly welcome it when we do.

Next week looks like loads of fun. I'm looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 24 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 9:08 pm

Forgot to mention last night but on More Than a feeling that was the best Jenna has sounded on a song in a long time and on Haven't Found What I'm Looking For Chord sounded amazing. Darren sound wonderful on everything as usual. All of the were great but on those songs Chord and Jenna just stood out in a really good way.

Do we know yet if the newbies will be getting to sing anything on the 2nd part of the 100th episode? Next week no newbies singing a single thing. I will feel so bad for them if they don't get to sing anything before they are off the show for good.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 24 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 12:16 am

Angel, sadly and unfortunately, it doesn't look like it. This is the list I just got from mjs to bring over.

“I Am Changing” from Dreamgirls – Kurt and Mercedes
“Total Eclipse of The Heart” by Bonnie Tyler – Will and April (Kristin Chenoweth)
“Party All the Time” by Eddie Murphy – Holly (Gwyneth Paltrow)
“Loser Like Me” – (Sung as a Ballad) – Blaine, Sam, Artie and Tina.
“Be Okay” by Ingrid Michaelson Oh Honeys – Rachel and Santana.
“Just Give Me a Reason” by Pink and Nate Ruess – Quinn and Puck
“Don’t Stop Believing” – Rachel, Kurt, Artie, Blaine, Tina and Will.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 81990
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 24 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 4:16 am

I don't think there has been any love for the newbies by the public - not where I read anyway - and I think that TPTB know this and that is why we are seeing nothing from them this season and they won't even be on the show next season.  It just didn't work out.

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 24 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
canuckadamfan4eva

Number of posts : 13421
Registration date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 24 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 5:02 am

Yep FC let them go and bring back Puck.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 24 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 6:25 am

Twisted Evil

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 24 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 24 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 8:54 pm

Firecracker wrote:
I don't think there has been any love for the newbies by the public - not where I read anyway - and I think that TPTB know this and that is why we are seeing nothing from them this season and they won't even be on the show next season.  It just didn't work out.

They have had plenty this season just not in the last few episodes. Remember it was season where we got the amazing "If I Was a Boy" from Unique and honestly that song stands up as one of the highlight songs of any season!!!!

Teddy thanks for the song list from the second part. Love all the songs they are singing for both shows. Also i am stoked cause Will gets to sing and that always makes me very happy sunny sunny sunny flower flower 

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 4:26 am

It seems like ages since there was any real storyline for the newbies and hardly any big numbers.  I watch each week.  I know how little there has been this season.

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 7:48 am

Firecracker wrote:
It seems like ages since there was any real storyline for the newbies and hardly any big numbers.  I watch each week.  I know how little there has been this season.

There has been pretty much three storylines for the newbies. Marley, Jake and ryder. jake cheating, ryder still wants to be with Marley and Marley being hurt, next storyline is Kitty with Artie and third storyline is Uniques. The storylines for them have sucked so I know they haven't had those and it is not right. But for songs they have sung on a lot but for like solos yes those for sure have been lacking i believe Unique and Marley got the last solos with the song I mentioned above and Wrecking ball for marley.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 9:01 pm

Quote :
Super exciting news for all you Chris Colfer fans out there! (Oh wait! That would be me!) The actor, who plays Kurt on Glee, will be penning an episode for the series, set to air later this season, according to TV Line!

According to sources, the show’s producers (including series co-creator Ryan Murphy) presented Colfer with the opportunity to craft his very own hour of Glee, and the burgeoning auteur jumped at it.

Details on the content of the episode are TBD, but I hear Colfer has already met with the show’s writing staff to hash out some ideas.

Chris already has a literary resume that includes penning the 2013 indie film, Struck By Lightning, which he also produced and starred in. He’s also got three novels under his belt. Two children’s books, part of his New York Times best-selling, Land of Stories series (a third coming this summer) and a companion novel to Struck.

Chris has been asked if he’d ever consider writing a Glee script, and he said only if he could write a one-off episode that’s not part of the ongoing storyline, as he felt most comfortable creating his own worlds.

What do you think? Are you looking forward to a Glee episode written by Chris Colfer?
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 24 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 4:46 pm

Lea was on Ellen yesterday and performed her song "On My Way" off her album.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceZCU_1aKFk

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 9:36 pm

Last weeks episode was really good and i can't wait for this weeks. I will be buying the full cd of the songs for both weeks.

I have been listening to this weeks songs on MJ's and all work but the one one Matthew Morrison and Kristin Chenowith sing. I am so bummed I have been wanting to hear that one the most. Loved "Loser Like Me" slowed down and done acoustically.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 10:30 pm

Angel, you can listen to it here.

HERE <----------
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 24 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 4:18 am

I loved the last episode!!  Got to watch my tape of it over the weekend and it was sooooo awesome seeing the original cast together again!!!  Loved that Quinn and Puck got together!!  Gweneth and Kristen were awesome like always!   I so miss this group being all together and how fun the first few seasons were.

Back to top Go down
canuckadamfan4eva

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 24 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 4:52 am

Yes I loved Quinn back with Puck too. Always like seeing Kristen back.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 24 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 6:21 am

Kristen is adorable!!!  And so funny!  Loved her in Pushing Daisies!!  A show cancelled FAR too soon!

Back to top Go down
canuckadamfan4eva

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 24 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 6:50 am

She has a nick for being on shows that get the boot too fast.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 24 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 7:17 am

You aren't kidding!!  GCB and Kristie were over in a blink!!

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 24 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 8:01 am

teddyhugz wrote:
Angel, you can listen to it here.

HERE <----------

Teddy thank you flower 

That was as awesome as I was imagining it to be. Matthew and Kristen singing together is pure magic. The two need to make a duets cd.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!
Page 24 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lady Friends :: OLDER INACTIVE THREADS-
Jump to: