Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS

Go down 
+11
teddyhugz
Spirit
dancingdigits
AngelWings
claytoncavaliers
jaycee
canear
Firecracker
Sky
foreveryoung
WISCathy
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 19110
Registration date : 2008-08-09

THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 1:48 pm

From what I've read, the hotel is in the center of the race track, so it's the closest to the venue and that's why they're there.
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

Number of posts : 42094
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 1:57 pm

Apparently the race is to be run at night so there are practice runs there tonight and it is set up on city streets, not a regular racetrack. That's why the hotel is right 'on the track'. Shocked
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39732
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 4:41 pm

OMG poor Neil and the rest of the gang!!

That is definitely one hotel from hell. I hope they got some kind of sleep. I gotta admit though I did laugh the whole time I was watching Neil's video. Too stinking funny the way he was on a rage!

Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 4:41 pm

I was laughing too................
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 4:46 pm

I finally was able to listen to it! Poor Neil ........ Crying or Very sad Poor all of them! They could be a pretty tired bunch by showtime tomorrow night!

TEDDY AND FY..........ALERT.......ALERT......UNCONFIRMED ALERT!!!
Quote :
LAMBERTLUST
@adamlambert so my sources tell me the Adam Lambert - Glam Nation tour finale is going to be Monday December 13th at the Nokia in LA!!!

Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

Number of posts : 11264

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 4:52 pm

Canear thank you, oh my gosh that will be wonderful, I for sure will go there hubby already said he will go again. cheers
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 4:58 pm

canear wrote:
I finally was able to listen to it! Poor Neil ........ Crying or Very sad Poor all of them! They could be a pretty tired bunch by showtime tomorrow night!

TEDDY AND FY..........ALERT.......ALERT......UNCONFIRMED ALERT!!!
Quote :
LAMBERTLUST
@adamlambert so my sources tell me the Adam Lambert - Glam Nation tour finale is going to be Monday December 13th at the Nokia in LA!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Dear God let it be TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 4:59 pm

I wish I could go....................
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 5:09 pm

You're welcome ladies! As soon as I saw it I had to bring it here for you. I hope it's true as well.

((Sky)) ........ could you not ask for it as a Christmas gift?
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 5:15 pm

If it's true I wonder if they'll do VIPs..............

I am TOTALLY saving and putting aside that $175 especially for that now. I swear that would MAKE MY YEAR!
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 6:03 pm

Is that the price of the ticket $175?

Canear..........my hubby wouldn't go and I'm not going by myself. I'm going to see if anyone I know is going.
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 6:08 pm

Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 6:10 pm

Sky wrote:
Is that the price of the ticket $175?

Canear..........my hubby wouldn't go and I'm not going by myself. I'm going to see if anyone I know is going.

The $175 is for the VIP meet and greets through the fanclub.

Your hubby could go to LA with you and you could go to the concert with FY and Teddy. flower

I would go if I could but with putting the house up for sale and probably moving before the end of year just not doable. No
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 6:12 pm

No Sky the $175 I'm talking about is for VIP packages available only through Adam's fan club. The VIP includes a M&G with him plus a picture/autograph and other things. (It does not include a ticket to the concert.)
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 6:33 pm

I'm not necessarily interested in the M&G........and no, hubby would not go to LA.

Anyone else from here going?
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82285

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 6:40 pm

Not me........ No

In December I'll probably just be going to court with my kid ......... kleenexgirl

But I so hope Teddy and FY get great tix! fingerscrossed

THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 11 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 6:44 pm

FC hugging

If teddy gets a meet and greet she may not even see the show because she'll be in a fog!! FY, you may just have to watch over her. You could wait outside and maybe get invited in like WC's daughters did with Clay. Wink
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 6:53 pm

lol! canear

Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 6:53 pm

If he play at the Nokia I am not even going to try for regular tickets, I will be getting them at the same place I did for the Costa Mesa one they were great we were about 25 feet away from the stage.
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 9:28 pm

Newspaper article about Adam arriving in Singapore.

http://yfrog.com/mwqxxuj
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 11:18 pm

If you go here and search through this gal's vids......(I haven't looked through all of them) some are available in improved quality and up for download on Megaupload. It will say below the vid if it's up for download.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doO0_TeoZQo&feature=channel
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 1:05 am

Think I'm going to head out early tonight. But before I go I wanted to drop this off first.

Hot off the presses this is Adam from the official Singapore news conference just a little while ago.

(BTW: It's 3pm Saturday in Singapore right now.)

http://yfrog.com/mdyzfuj

Also Adam received his PLATINUM certification for Singapore! (Not sure what it's exactly for.............)

http://yfrog.com/n6hj1oj
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 2:36 am

I am assuming the plaque is for the cd cause I thought the cd did go platinum there. I love these plaques and I tell ya is makes me sad that I have not seen a Platinum plaque for Kris since he does have a above Platinum selling single :(

Anyway congrats to Adam BB!

Shannon praying shannonangel
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82285

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 7:04 am

Congrats Adam! (who looks awesome in those pix!) Such a cool plaque! Personally I think anytime an artist earns gold or platinum they should automatically get their plaque. It is only fair. At least that is the way I feel.

Thanks for the link Sky!

THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 11 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 6:37 pm

I agree FC. I think anyone who goes Gold or Platinum should automatically receive a plaque for it. They're such milestones you know. It deserves to recognized.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next