Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS

Go down 
+11
teddyhugz
Spirit
dancingdigits
AngelWings
claytoncavaliers
jaycee
canear
Firecracker
Sky
foreveryoung
WISCathy
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

Number of posts : 11264
Registration date : 2009-06-09

THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 6:17 pm

Sky wrote:
FY, where did you see that it was a joke? It was tweeted by Adam and I presumed since the plane was a charter, the A was real and they were just using AA terminal.

At MJs they were talking about the girl who did it.
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

Number of posts : 42155

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 6:52 pm

teddyhugz wrote:
THEY LOVED IT!

Miss Madison wanted to do it again in the morning! LOL My sister said they had really good seats and were able to move up a bit after some people left from the game. They had a great time. I'm so glad they got to go in the end. I almost didn't think they were going to make it because they didn't have tickets until the morning of. It was meant to be!

Yes it was! I'm so glad they enjoyed it! I think you have a little Adam groupie on your hands. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 19110
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 6:54 pm

foreveryoung wrote:
Sky wrote:
FY, where did you see that it was a joke? It was tweeted by Adam and I presumed since the plane was a charter, the A was real and they were just using AA terminal.

At MJs they were talking about the girl who did it.

I think that sucks.............
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39759
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:00 pm

lol! oh yes I think you might be right! What a cute little Adam groupie she is too! Wish I had a clearer pic of her in her totally GLAM outfit to share. The only one I have is too blurry! I'll see if my sister has another one that she just didn't send me yet.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:27 pm

Quote :

BREAKING NEWS! The Daily 10 on E! has been Cancelled!
Tweets from Sal Masekela (https://twitter.com/imsalmasekela), the regular co-host of E!'s The Daily 10:
Tweets today, September 21, 2010:
1. After 4 1/2 golden years @THEDAILY10 was canceled 2day. Oct 1st will be our last show.
2. E News will now be an hour show. I will be moving on.
...Yesterday he Tweeted:
3. 3 days of hate tweets is a lot. Don't worry, tomorrow there will be a big announcement sure to make the haters filled with joy. You win.
Note: Sal Masekela was the regular host while the fool who made the comment about Adam was just filling in. However, Masekela DID make remarks on Twitter that showed he didn't think an apology was necessary, so we say, "Good Riddance!"
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:36 pm

It was a horrible thing that was said but I'm afraid Adam's fans, once again, went overboard in their defence of him. 3 days????? Some need to learn Adam's stance of less is more.
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:42 pm

Some of the people were acting worse than the Claymates. shrugging
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:53 pm

Some of them are worse than Claymates. 10 times worse. Many don't even realize how crazy and beyond they're acting either. They just think they're doing what they're supposed to and are completely blind to the fact that it causes more harm than good.
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:56 pm

They sure were and some will no doubt believe it was what they did that got the show cancelled.........when in reality it was going to be cancelled for a while. They just didn't decide to do it in the past couple of days.

I think it's a good thing for some that Adam is heading overseas for a while. Maybe they can get some sense of reality again.......or not. I read about a woman today who went to 27 concerts. She has maxed out her credit cards and has no money left. She needs a serious reality check.

....and you're right Teddy. I also read the other day about someone who thought it was okay leave the mark of the Glamberts by glittering up the mirror in the hotel room. Like hello! Are you two years old?

Last edited by canear on Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 19110

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:56 pm

The venue for tonight............ I'm sure glad it was a fairly nice Fall day today and isn't raining.

http://twitpic.com/2qqqqw
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:02 pm

27 concerts, maxed out credit cards and no money????? She best not have a family otherwise that is simply INEXCUSABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How idiotic can you get? Seriously. And in this economy no less! Hello people stop being ridiculous. Save your money! Spend your money on things you REALLY NEED not on things you just want!
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:13 pm

Sky my prayers worked no rain, the venue looks cool and big, I did read that hold 10 thousand and wasn't sold out.
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:46 pm

Adam on a ride at the fair!!!

http://twitpic.com/2qqjlw/full
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:49 pm

Who the heck is that with him?
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:54 pm

canear wrote:
Who the heck is that with him?

Taylor.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:57 pm

I think that's such a cute picture! Glad he had a little fun and got to enjoy the fair!
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:57 pm

He looks too old to be Taylor.
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:13 pm

It is just the way he is smiling.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82401

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:18 pm

The Daily 10 deserved to be canceled. It was boring with boring hosts.

The comment was crude and rude and the comments afterward on that radio show were worse. The apology was no apology.

I think the hate went on for three days because the guy that made the comments continued to say even worse things afterward. He just kept digging that hole.

From all the posts I read the upset was not because of Adam but because of that horrible attitude towards gays. It would not have mattered which gay man they were reporting about. Implying a gay man would like it in prison because of being raped by men is disgusting period.

Adam looked adorable on that ride!

THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 7 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:21 pm

I guess it makes sense that it's Taylor since he is Adam's 'bodyguard' now. Wink

Many may have been that way FC, but I bet there were just as many would have turned the other cheek if it hadn't been about Adam and had been about, say, NPH.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82401

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:25 pm

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NPH IS ADORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOBODY WOULD STAND FOR THAT!!!!

angry1

THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 7 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:33 pm

Who is NPH?
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:35 pm

Neil Patrick Harris
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:46 pm

A gift for you all as I head off to bed ....... the hair is spectacular!!!

THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 7 2wlwwud
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:50 pm

Oh very nice! Thanks canear!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next