Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LET'S TALK ABOUT TWEETS AND BUBBLES!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82194
Registration date : 2008-08-09

LET'S TALK ABOUT TWEETS AND BUBBLES! Empty
PostSubject: LET'S TALK ABOUT TWEETS AND BUBBLES!   LET'S TALK ABOUT TWEETS AND BUBBLES! EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 7:45 am

Post any interesting Tweets and Bubble Tweets here.

This is where we will talk about the tweets and bubbles also.

And be sure to bring the tweet/bubble here along with any convo. In other words - don't talk about how awful a tweet is without bringing the tweet for all to see.

LET'S TALK ABOUT TWEETS AND BUBBLES! 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: LET'S TALK ABOUT TWEETS AND BUBBLES!   LET'S TALK ABOUT TWEETS AND BUBBLES! EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 8:44 am

I'm going to put this here since it's about a Tweet. I know there was some questions as to what this was all about:

Quote :
Here's my guess on Adam's Twat:

ABDCpp = America's Best Dance Crew poor play.

ABDC judges eliminated Vogue Evolution tonight. They are a gay vogue crew from NY, led by a transexual. And IMO got robbed tonight when they were eliminated -- but they made it to #5. ABDC and Vogue Evolution both trended tonight on twitter.

pp = poor play, like when somebody does something really stupid that you don't like or agree with.

LET'S TALK ABOUT TWEETS AND BUBBLES! 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: LET'S TALK ABOUT TWEETS AND BUBBLES!   LET'S TALK ABOUT TWEETS AND BUBBLES! EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 4:18 pm

OK - Danny's cousin is pretty classless isn't he. What a family - going back to what happened at that dinner party and now this. Good grief Evil or Very Mad

Have you all been reading the drama about a bunch of Tweets from a "friend of Matt's"? Some chick who was saying a bunch of nasty stuff about Adam and claims that Matt "hates Adam!!"

It appears she does indeed know Matt - there are pix of them together and with her family. But she has now closed out her Twitter account after getting a lot of Tweets about what she said.

Who knows what is true. If Matt does hate Adam I would guess jealousy reared it's ugly little head.

Yeah, I'm getting anxious for this tour to be over. If Matt "hates Adam" best they get away from each other. I won't be following Matt anyway.

Back to top Go down
canear

canear

Number of posts : 42047
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: LET'S TALK ABOUT TWEETS AND BUBBLES!   LET'S TALK ABOUT TWEETS AND BUBBLES! EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 4:31 pm

Firecracker wrote:
OK - Danny's cousin is pretty classless isn't he. What a family - going back to what happened at that dinner party and now this. Good grief Evil or Very Mad

Have you all been reading the drama about a bunch of Tweets from a "friend of Matt's"? Some chick who was saying a bunch of nasty stuff about Adam and claims that Matt "hates Adam!!"

It appears she does indeed know Matt - there are pix of them together and with her family. But she has now closed out her Twitter account after getting a lot of Tweets about what she said.

Who knows what is true. If Matt does hate Adam I would guess jealousy reared it's ugly little head.

Yeah, I'm getting anxious for this tour to be over. If Matt "hates Adam" best they get away from each other. I won't be following Matt anyway.

While I don't believe they are BFF's, I don't believe that Matt hates Adam. Matt only had lunch with this Twitter girl a couple of times and I doubt very much that he was discussing his personal business with her. This 'Crayola' person was only trying to cause havoc last night and she succeeded from all accounts.

You all know I want this tour over and done with so they can all get on with their individual lives and careers but most of all I want it over so all this damn competition stuff will stop........for now. I know the fan wars will kick back into gear in November but in the meantime it should be quiet.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592

PostSubject: Re: LET'S TALK ABOUT TWEETS AND BUBBLES!   LET'S TALK ABOUT TWEETS AND BUBBLES! EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 4:32 pm

Firecracker wrote:

Dannys cousin is sick just like myself and teddy said.

The stuff about matt and this girl is driving me bonkers. I saw many of her tweets on Allis concert thread and she was saying alli needed to kick jerk face off the stage. I had no clue who she was talking about until i went looking for info on what Kris was talking about on his tweet. When i found that info i also found the info on that girl who says she knows matt; she was the witch that said for alli to kick Adam off the stage. i was so pissed. She says she knows matt really well and that he has said he doesn't like Adam. i am sorry i think she is a quack and i don't believe for one second Matt would ever say that. He may get mad at Adam but i bet all the guys get mad at each other; they have been cooped up in a bus together for how long? They all are probably getting on each others nerves by now. You can be friends and still tick each other off. The whole thing is sad and i feel bad for Adam and Matt :(

Shannon praying :angel3:
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39694
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: LET'S TALK ABOUT TWEETS AND BUBBLES!   LET'S TALK ABOUT TWEETS AND BUBBLES! EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:23 pm

Good grief. Now there's crap going on around Matt hating Adam???? When will it ever end? BLAH!!!!

I don't believe for one second he would hate Adam. I don't think they're BFF's but they certainly get along just fine and they've showed the love to each other on many occasion including last night. They're all probably just really tired and cranky. They've been together for 3+ months. They're always on the go doing this and doing that. They hardly get any sleep whatsoever. It's all about the concert, the press, the fans and gosh knows what else. They need space and they need to sleep for a whole freaking week!

pullhair

I really just wanna slap people sometimes.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: LET'S TALK ABOUT TWEETS AND BUBBLES!   LET'S TALK ABOUT TWEETS AND BUBBLES! EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:25 pm

teddyhugz wrote:
Good grief. Now there's crap going on around Matt hating Adam???? When will it ever end? BLAH!!!!

I don't believe for one second he would hate Adam. I don't think they're BFF's but they certainly get along just fine and they've showed the love to each other on many occasion including last night. They're all probably just really tired and cranky. They've been together for 3+ months. They're always on the go doing this and doing that. They hardly get any sleep whatsoever. It's all about the concert, the press, the fans and gosh knows what else. They need space and they need to sleep for a whole freaking week!

pullhair

I really just wanna slap people sometimes.

Yeah Teddy this is all from last night a which who has Crayon in her twitter name was posting very hateful stuff of adam all through the concert,(she wanted Alli to shove Adam off the stage). She posted pics and stuff showing she knew Matt and she is the witch that said Matt hated Adam. As I said I think she is psycho and i don't believe a word she says of Matt.

Sleep longer than a week but i agree with you. They are extremely exhausted.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: LET'S TALK ABOUT TWEETS AND BUBBLES!   LET'S TALK ABOUT TWEETS AND BUBBLES! EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:32 pm

I don't believe a word of it. Not a single freaking word. Sorry! As I've said many a time people can say anything they want on the internet no matter if it's true or not. I never (almost never) believe what I read or hear from blogs and such especially when it's something so far-fetched and serious. It has to come straight from the horse's (celebrity's) mouth.

Besides from what I remember Adam was the one who started the chant way back on Idol to save Matt that one week he would have gone out.

They might not be the best of buds but they are close and they are friends. That's all that matters to me!
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: LET'S TALK ABOUT TWEETS AND BUBBLES!   LET'S TALK ABOUT TWEETS AND BUBBLES! EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:46 pm

teddyhugz wrote:
I don't believe a word of it. Not a single freaking word. Sorry! As I've said many a time people can say anything they want on the internet no matter if it's true or not. I never (almost never) believe what I read or hear from blogs and such especially when it's something so far-fetched and serious. It has to come straight from the horse's (celebrity's) mouth.

Besides from what I remember Adam was the one who started the chant way back on Idol to save Matt that one week he would have gone out.

They might not be the best of buds but they are close and they are friends. That's all that matters to me!

People are more to believing this person cause she does know Matt. There are pics that she has posted of him with her and her family. She's a psycho and i hope people did what they said they were going to do and send Matt all her messages so he can see what she was doing. He needs to stay the hell away from her before she does something worse. It is scary that he knows her.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: LET'S TALK ABOUT TWEETS AND BUBBLES!   LET'S TALK ABOUT TWEETS AND BUBBLES! EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 7:00 pm

Whether she does know him or not (and we know she does), regardless of how well and whatever kind of relationship they have, it does not matter. She could still be lying. Honestly I don't how people can be so gosh dang gullible and quick to believe someone. Okay so she knows him. SO WHAT! If she knew Matt at all and was a very close personal friend of his she shouldn't and I hope she wouldn't be saying anything like that in a public forum if it were honestly true. Matt would not want that! So yeah peeps need to get a grip on reality and think rationally! It's sort of the same thing Danny's family did with Adam.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: LET'S TALK ABOUT TWEETS AND BUBBLES!   LET'S TALK ABOUT TWEETS AND BUBBLES! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 11:50 pm

Scott answered tons of questions!!! This thing lasted an hour.

Here you go.

Quote :

IdolScottThanks to all you guys in Reading who joined us tonight! I had fun meeting some of you after the show too...isnt the rain lovely? hahaabout 1 hour ago from mobile web

IdolScottRight before the "Don't Stop Believing' finale w/ @immattgiraud tonight, my microphone was nowhere to be found! Almost ascended without it.about 1 hour ago from mobile web

IdolScottSince @immattgiraud is sleepy...I'll take over! FIRST SCOTT MACINTYRE TWITTER PARTY EEEEEEEEVERRR for 10 minutes guys!!! Let's go!!!!about 1 hour ago from web

IdolScottgogogokey19: The first music I played on piano was Phantom of the Opera by ear.about 1 hour ago from web

IdolScottdreadnought07: I love white chocolate on certain occasions...but prefer dark dark dark chocolate.about 1 hour ago from web

IdolScottjeanninee9: Godiva dark chocolate is my fav.about 1 hour ago from web

IdolScottdonnacabral: Yes... Scotty too Hottie misses the windy city! hahaabout 1 hour ago from web

IdolScottftl101_april: I think my favorite song to play on piano is Autumn Leaves by Scott MacIntyre...heehee listen on iTunes.about 1 hour ago from web

IdolScottnovelized: No one really farted. :Pabout 1 hour ago from web

IdolScottxbelle89x: Favorite Bon Jovi song has to be Last Cigarette.about 1 hour ago from web

IdolScottlexeebel: @dannygokey is the one that usually steals my chocolate...hahaabout 1 hour ago from web

IdolScottrosalieann7: My favorite musical of ALL TIME is Les Mis. Saw it 7 times in all...5 when I lived in London, England.44 minutes ago from web

dolScottmarinaal: Fav fruit...hmmm I'm an equal opportunity fruit guy...but I lean heavily toward the berry family :P43 minutes ago from web

IdolScottjessicakoss: Yes, I have seen Sweeney Todd DBOFS... I absolutely love the music! @toddmacintyre sings Johanna on his Bella Voce CD.41 minutes ago from web

IdolScottlisamarie2609: My fav breakfast food is either fresh eggs (my sister raises chickens) or a lush danish pastry!40 minutes ago from web

IdolScottheliotrope66: Yes my hair IS naturally curly...except in AZ where it becomes a frizzy mess due to the low humidity. haha38 minutes ago from web

IdolScottclamanity: My sis @idolkatelyn is the only one with chickens... I keep my distance. I have all my instruments to take care of :P37 minutes ago from web

IdolScottetherealengine: Yes I miss @toddmacintyre . He's my best friend in the whole world EEEEEEEEBERRRR... I'm sure he's having a blast in Japan.36 minutes ago from web

IdolScottdesilove: Yes I've considered having my own reality show...hahaha That would be awesome!35 minutes ago from web

olScottwheresmything: I love Mexican food... we got in good in AZ too!34 minutes ago from web

IdolScottglamftl153: Last two books I read were Les Mis by Victor Hugo and Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens. Love both authors.33 minutes ago from web

IdolScottkimberlyeowens: Are you on your knees...? :)32 minutes ago from web

IdolScottterribletrend: What song can I not get out of my head...? hmmm "It's a bubble tweet, with Matt G, featuring Scotty too Hottie..." :P28 minutes ago from web

IdolScottfunnymonkie: I used to collect stuffed animal monkeys as a kid :)27 minutes ago from web

IdolScottblacksunshine: I was supposed to do a duet on the finale actually... goto www.myspace.com/scottmacintyre and read blog "What u didnt c..."25 minutes ago from web

IdolScottnow_im_on: Fav church hymn is "It is well with my soul..." and many others...22 minutes ago from web

IdolScottmy_intuition69: Toilet paper...over. haha21 minutes ago from web

IdolScotthannah_garcia: Yes I play in Eastern Canada usually every year. I'd love to come back! Yea Tim Hortons!20 minutes ago from web

IdolScottkisalan: Yes I'll be singing my original music with the orchestra backing me up! Oct concert www.symphonyofthesouthwest.org Evry1's welcome17 minutes ago from web

IdolScottloonyluna00: Dream collaboration would possibly be with John Mayer...performing or writing.15 minutes ago from web

IdolScottseattlesusieq: Several singers I'd like to have cover my songs: Tim McGraw, Jonas Bros, Jason Mraz, and Train maybe... sure there are more.13 minutes ago from web

IdolScottbgkell: Ice Ice Baby everytime.12 minutes ago from web

IdolScottThanks so much guys! I gotta get some sleep, but I loved reading all your questions! Yes, I do love the beach dannygokeynews...11 minutes ago from web

IdolScottRead the "View from Above" blog at www.myspace.com/scottmacintyre Goodnight everyone! Love ya...7 minutes ago from web

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: LET'S TALK ABOUT TWEETS AND BUBBLES!   LET'S TALK ABOUT TWEETS AND BUBBLES! EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:05 am

Cool Scott answered a lot questions.

Shannon LET'S TALK ABOUT TWEETS AND BUBBLES! 238989 LET'S TALK ABOUT TWEETS AND BUBBLES! 330598
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: LET'S TALK ABOUT TWEETS AND BUBBLES!   LET'S TALK ABOUT TWEETS AND BUBBLES! EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:16 am

Yes he did. It was great.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: LET'S TALK ABOUT TWEETS AND BUBBLES!   LET'S TALK ABOUT TWEETS AND BUBBLES! EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 1:27 am

Hey look at this. i found this when looking at twitters. This is from the guy that Kris was working with on Monday and i guess early on Tuesday. Mr. Alex Band.

working in the studio putting together @KrisAllen4Real vocal takes, his voice sounds awesome on this track.about 10 hours ago from TwitterFon

So happy about this LET'S TALK ABOUT TWEETS AND BUBBLES! 388346

Also found these!!

@alex_band I'm so excited for this, so happy he's working with you! Random Q: What was your first thought about Kris when you met him? :)about 9 hours ago from web in reply to alex_band

here is Alex's Answer!

@RockinAllenFan My first thought was, man this guy must be soooo tired.about 9 hours ago from TwitterFon in reply to RockinAllenFan

Then the person who answered the question said this:

@alex_band
Hahaa, the coffee would explain it...most of us don't even know how he manages all of this. Thanks for answering my question! :)about 8 hours ago from web in reply to alex_band

Alex mentioned that when he and Kris were working on Monday they were drinking lots of Coffee; probably just to keep poor Kris awake. Little did we know that Kris was already getting sick at this point :( :(

I wonder if Alex is worried about getting sick

Shannon LET'S TALK ABOUT TWEETS AND BUBBLES! 238989 LET'S TALK ABOUT TWEETS AND BUBBLES! 330598
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: LET'S TALK ABOUT TWEETS AND BUBBLES!   LET'S TALK ABOUT TWEETS AND BUBBLES! EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 12:43 pm

Poor sweetie Scott is indeed sick :(

Sorry for the lack of tweets..i'm flat on my back sick in the hotel room :( feel pretty horrible..about 3 hours ago from txt

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: LET'S TALK ABOUT TWEETS AND BUBBLES!   LET'S TALK ABOUT TWEETS AND BUBBLES! EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 3:01 pm

Oh goodness!! So now just about all the guys but Danny right? Is Anoop sick?

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: LET'S TALK ABOUT TWEETS AND BUBBLES!   LET'S TALK ABOUT TWEETS AND BUBBLES! EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 3:06 pm

Firecracker wrote:
Oh goodness!! So now just about all the guys but Danny right? Is Anoop sick?

I think he is cause the one night Kris didn't come out Anoop didn't come out either and he had tweeted something like IwillnotgetsickIwillnotgetsick; i blame Matt!! I guess Matt was the first to get this strain of whatever is going around and gave it to the the others. They should of quarentined that boy so he was not around the others. They had done that on other AI tours when someone got sick.

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: LET'S TALK ABOUT TWEETS AND BUBBLES!   LET'S TALK ABOUT TWEETS AND BUBBLES! EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 3:25 pm

Bummer for them all. Sucks their last few shows are not going to be very fun.

Back to top Go down
canear

canear

Number of posts : 42047

PostSubject: Re: LET'S TALK ABOUT TWEETS AND BUBBLES!   LET'S TALK ABOUT TWEETS AND BUBBLES! EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 4:10 pm

I do believe Anoop is sick as well. I sure wouldn't want to be any of them. If Adam just got the fever last night, he's going to feeling like Kris over the next couple of days. I know he's a trooper and hope that he doesn't get it as badly as Kris, but I wouldn't be shocked if Adam doesn't perform maybe tomorrow night. This really sucks for all of them.......even the healthy ones might still get it and be worried about it.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: LET'S TALK ABOUT TWEETS AND BUBBLES!   LET'S TALK ABOUT TWEETS AND BUBBLES! EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 4:14 pm

canear wrote:
I do believe Anoop is sick as well. I sure wouldn't want to be any of them. If Adam just got the fever last night, he's going to feeling like Kris over the next couple of days. I know he's a trooper and hope that he doesn't get it as badly as Kris, but I wouldn't be shocked if Adam doesn't perform maybe tomorrow night. This really sucks for all of them.......even the healthy ones might still get it and be worried about it.

Alli is the one to most likely get it cause she is in such close contact with Adam during Slow Ride and she is also around Kris during DSB.

I am praying that this day off was a day off for all and Kris and Adam were able to stay at the hotel and not have to work at all. I pray all just slept the day away!!!!

Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 19110

PostSubject: Re: LET'S TALK ABOUT TWEETS AND BUBBLES!   LET'S TALK ABOUT TWEETS AND BUBBLES! EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 7:27 pm

I'm not sure what this tread is for, but probably for tweets??? Here is an awesome tweet from PINK...

"Out of Myself, Britney, and Christina – didn't everyone think I was gonna be the troublemaker?" she wrote. "LOOK MA!!! No CUFFS!!!"

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: LET'S TALK ABOUT TWEETS AND BUBBLES!   LET'S TALK ABOUT TWEETS AND BUBBLES! EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 7:33 pm

Too funny and too true!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LET'S TALK ABOUT TWEETS AND BUBBLES!   LET'S TALK ABOUT TWEETS AND BUBBLES! Empty

Back to top Go down

LET'S TALK ABOUT TWEETS AND BUBBLES!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lady Friends :: OLDER INACTIVE THREADS-
Jump to: