Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS

Go down 
+11
teddyhugz
Spirit
dancingdigits
AngelWings
claytoncavaliers
jaycee
canear
Firecracker
Sky
foreveryoung
WISCathy
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
canear

canear

Number of posts : 42155
Registration date : 2009-06-09

THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 9:20 pm

It does seem like Neil has been doing some of her job but I would think that on the international portion of the tour that they would have her or someone with her experience with them to handle the administration work such as tickets, hotels, etc.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39759
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 11:20 pm

The glittery one is there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote :
Landed safely in Singapore! 13 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 11:30 pm

Short video of Adam walking through the airport and the fans screaming for him in welcome!

http://yfrog.com/16i0mz
Back to top Go down
stanley2

stanley2

Number of posts : 6397
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 11:39 pm

What happened to Tommy? Was he able to get there?
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 11:48 pm

AIH Tommy seems to have misplaced his passport. He lost it sometime between boarding the plane last night here in LA and arriving to Hong Kong earlier today. Apparently the flight crew looked all over the plane for it but could not find it. I think he's still very much stuck in Hong Kong.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 19110
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 12:08 am

OMG................poor Tommy. I hope they rectify this very soon. Lane has been with them, I forget which concerts I read she was seen at, but it was recently. Tommy must be beside himself with worry and feeling pretty stupid right now. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 12:49 am

Cute...........

THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 10 Terminalwz
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 1:12 am

Here's another video from the airport.

http://yfrog.com/50e37z
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 1:33 am

Someone made this really cool list of all the dates and times for Adam's international concerts. It shows the time conversion for each date. Check it out.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=5512198&id=252558399090&ref=fbx_album
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 3:02 am

LOL forever at Tommy's misspelling. Good news is he's got a new passport now and is heading to Singapore!!!!!

Quote :
TommyJoeRatliff Just had quite the adventure in hong honk getting a new passport... Getting my ass to Singapore now:) (never loose your passport!) 10 minutes ago via Echofon

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 3:17 am

Awww this is sweet. Tweet from Scarlett to Tommy.

Quote :
@TommyJoeRatliff...sending you lots of good energy....what's a tour without a little excitement to shake it up...xoxox about 6 hours ago via web in reply to TommyJoeRatliff

And tweet to Scarlett from Tommy just a little while ago.

Quote :
TommyJoeRatliff @scarlett_cherry haha ya it's been the day from hell but it's ok now :) 5 minutes ago via Echofon in reply to scarlett_cherry
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 5:47 am

Tommy, it's Hong Kong! Well it's good it got resolved so quickly. He was very lucky...........but a teeny part of me was hoping that he'd get stuck there for the first show so I wouldn't have to worry what's going to happen with Fever. I know, I'm bad. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

Number of posts : 11264

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 6:36 am

My prayers worked. cheers

Canear that wasn't very nice wishing for poor little Tommy to stay back, he is a very big part of Adam show.
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 7:07 am

I know......I said I was bad. Crying or Very sad

I'm just afraid of what Adam is going to do since they are more liberal overseas. I don't think I'm going to be watching a lot of videos of the international tour.
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 7:19 am

Canear not even for curiosity?

I can't hardly wait to see what he is going to do. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82401

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 7:46 am

So happy to hear that Tommy is getting out of Hong HONK! Too stinking cute that typo!

Adam would not have been happy at all to have to do his first show without Tommy.... shame, shame Canear shamonyou Adam might have been stuck kissing Monte!! affraid

So happy to see the videos of Adam being cheered and so welcomed overseas!!

THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 10 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 9:00 am

Nope.....not even for curiosity. I'll watch my usual, Soaked and Aftermath but none I'm afraid he'll take liberties with. Just don't want to go through that. Ignorance is bliss!

FC, I think Monte would smack him if Adam ever tried to kiss him. affraid They might be good friends but I think Monte has a line that wouldn't be crossed. How about Adam not kissing or sticking his finger in someone's mouth for one night? Wink
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 9:37 am

I am soooooo glad Tommy got another passport!
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 9:59 am

Oh my gosh this doesn't sound very good, poor Neil and the rest.

@negativeneil: This is where i’m at right now. https://youtu.be/pwthZnF8iZQ
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82401

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 10:15 am

affraid

Poor dude! Hope Adam is getting some sleep!

THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 10 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 10:34 am

Adam went to see Missy Elliott .......

Quote :
Just hung backstage during Missy Elliott's set. Her and her dancers were living. Brought me back. Missy is a class act. Respect.

...but he and Monte aren't of the same mind apparently.....

Quote :
Just watched Missy Elliot from the hotel. I thought there was a fire fir a second there were so many people pouring out of the venue. If you have to lip synch, stay home and collect you checks

I won't be lip synching on the 30th at Genghis Cohen, by the way. Should I get with the times and play Black Eyed Peas songs (the CDs) in my set and just say "yeah" on the mic? Im kind of in a weird place and confused right now...Maybe for my show, I can just play some 'Peas. Isn't that what Elliott Smith and Jeff Buckley did when they played there when they first started out?

affraid

....and whoever booked that hotel for the gang needs their butt kicked! This tour is not starting off very well ..... No
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 1:00 pm

I'm betting that if they can they will be changing hotels, if they are going to be there another night. Can you imagine??? They must all be cranky and wishing they'd brought earplugs.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 1:24 pm

Taylor's tweet............

I thought it was so cool that i could hear the race cars from my room. But its now 11PM. And my bed is vibrating.
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 1:37 pm

Well I think they are at the Hell Hotel. shrugging
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 1:48 pm

Poor baby he looks so tired, he is finally in Singapore.

ebbieeeeee Tommy Joe Ratliff – YESSS I FINALLY MET HIM!!! LIKE FINALLY! I told myself i had to to meet him this time… http://tumblr.com/xu5jij28p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next