Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS

Go down 
+11
teddyhugz
Spirit
dancingdigits
AngelWings
claytoncavaliers
jaycee
canear
Firecracker
Sky
foreveryoung
WISCathy
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592
Registration date : 2009-06-09

THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 11:19 pm

Firecracker wrote:
Congrats Adam! (who looks awesome in those pix!) Such a cool plaque! Personally I think anytime an artist earns gold or platinum they should automatically get their plaque. It is only fair. At least that is the way I feel.

Thanks for the link Sky!

I so agree but since the labels have to pay to have the song or cd's certified and for the plaque many times they get cheap and won't do it. Has anybody wondered if Adam has got plaques for his gold cd or platinum Single of WWFM? I have. I think RCA and Jive are holding out on both guys who deserve to have their songs certified and to get a plaque. I can understand if RCA wants to wait to certify the cd cause they are waiting for it to go Platinum but both guys have Over Platinum selling singles and that is huge and they should have something to show for that!!! I feel bad for both guys cause I feel they are getting screwed out of something that they should be getting.

Shannon praying shannonangel
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82363
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 7:05 am

I do know that the labels have to pay - but I am sure they can afford it. Nowadays so few artists make it to platinum sales. Even gold is way down. So those who achieve it deserve to have that special reward hanging on their wall. The artists work hard at their craft and make money for the label (who takes most of the money from the record sales anyway) so the least they can do is make sure the artists get their nice little plaque.

THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 12 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
claytoncavaliers

claytoncavaliers

Number of posts : 6399
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 6:44 pm

Monterrific
.On the plane headed home again! @Lisarrific
less than 5 seconds ago via Twitter for iPhone

affraid OMG! affraid Monte's headed back to LA! What a schedule he has.....now he's going back and forth internationally!! Yikes!! He's also got a show to do with Cassidy Haley at Ghengis Cohen on Friday!

http://www.genghiscohen.com/#/music

Teddy, are you going?!! I hope so!! We need someone to report back to us how it all went down! cheers

I'm glad they've got a nice chunk of time off before their next show in Nagoya, Japan, on Oct. 3! They're gonna have a blast!! throwconfetti
Back to top Go down
claytoncavaliers

claytoncavaliers

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 7:06 pm

Singapore videos from Sat. night here: cheers

Fever = the Kiss!
https://www.youtube.com/user/violetglitz#p/u/6/NlPcA0Ct1qM

And here's Fever from today's show! NO Kiss! This was a DAYTIME show!! affraid
http://adamlambertobsession.blogspot.com/2010/09/glam-nation-singapore-ii.html
(If you put your cursor at the bottom of the Fever video, you'll see a link to the 2nd video, WWFM!)
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

Number of posts : 11264

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 7:28 pm

CC we have another thread: Glamnation International.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 9:24 pm

Yes CC. Thanks so much - but put the links in the International Thread.

THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 12 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
claytoncavaliers

claytoncavaliers

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 9:43 am

Sorry, guys! Can't keep up with you!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:06 am

I know! Laughing

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 12:46 am

Firecracker wrote:
I do know that the labels have to pay - but I am sure they can afford it. Nowadays so few artists make it to platinum sales. Even gold is way down. So those who achieve it deserve to have that special reward hanging on their wall. The artists work hard at their craft and make money for the label (who takes most of the money from the record sales anyway) so the least they can do is make sure the artists get their nice little plaque.

FC you don't have to convince me I TOTALLY AGREE with you. I am pissed that Adam and Kris have not gotten anything from RCA or Jive for their platinum singles and Adam's Gold cd. If I could do anything so they could get those plaques I would but when it comes to idol sometimes the Lables are selfisth and greedy jerks who want it all and who won't lift a finger to give something special to the people who worked hard to get something.

Shannon praying shannonangel
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 3:20 pm

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39745
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 4:29 pm

Oh that's a GREAT picture of all of them dressed up in costumes! I love it!!!
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 19110

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 4:46 pm

Love the pictures!!
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

Number of posts : 42125

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 8:08 pm

Did you all see this? No

Quote :
VIP's Increased to 50 per show!

We just got word on some exciting news!

Starting with today's on-sales, we're increasing the number of VIP's offered per show date to 50.

This gives more of you the opportunity to meet Adam. It also creates additional spots for those who missed out on the VIP's that sold out so quickly the first time around.

We understand this was not offered on all shows, and we apologize. However, we were only given this opportunity because you guys made the VIP experience so great and successful so far. So thank you very much!

http://www.adamlambertfans.com

This is craziness! Poor Adam is already exhausted.......
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 8:29 pm

I am sorry but that is going to be like cattle calls. affraid
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 9:15 pm

No

Back to top Go down
stanley2

stanley2

Number of posts : 6397
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 9:23 pm

affraid
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 9:38 am

This is just part of a very long awesome fan review (sorry no link to the source). This person is an opera singer so when she speaks about voice, she knows what she is talking about.

Quote :
When FYE came on, the decibel levels in the auditorium rose by about a thousand percent, and I was glad I’d remembered cotton buds for my ears, but even so, the sound was deafening. Suddenly, Adam appeared at the top of the stairs, held aloft a new voodoo staff I hadn’t seen before, struck his familiar pose and sang his first note. All around me, the place erupted into a heightened frenzy of screams and applause. But I couldn’t move. That first note had sent an electric current through my body that fixed me to the spot. I happened to have my hand on my chest when he first started to sing and that’s where it remained throughout the entire concert. I could feel every note inside my body and I can truthfully say that no other human voice had ever affected me so profoundly. You may trust me when I say I have been very close to some of the world’s most beautiful and renowned voices, but Adam’s voice had an entirely visceral effect on me for which I was utterly unprepared. I do remember briefly wishing that the two young ladies behind me would stop singing lustily and out-of-tune as they tried, unsuccessfully, to match Adam on every single note in every single song, before waiting for the quietest moment in 'Soaked' to scream: Adam I want to have your babies - classy! Haha!

Although I’d heard his voice many times before, on the CD and also on the videos, which kind people like Suz526 post for us to watch on You Tube, the sound is very different when you hear it live. It’s difficult to pinpoint exactly, because although he is very clearly and obviously a lyric tenor, darker sounds lurk beneath, reminiscent of a more baritone voice and so many harmonics…!

Of course, we all know that Adam can sing, but he REALLY sings. By that I mean he doesn’t fool around with falsetto trickery, sloppy diction and lazy breathing, which so many pop singers do. He sings with a full head voice into his falsetto range and he never lets go of a seamless legato line. Like many great opera singers, he not only sings a musical legato line, but also a lyrical one and extends the line beyond the phrasing. This is particularly obvious in a song like ‘Soaked’ which is technically difficult because it ranges through his passaggio (register break), but you’d never know, because his voice is incredibly well-trained and he negotiates his passaggios so well. And like all the great tenors of the opera world, he knows how to milk every phrase for emotional content. And talking of phrases; not only does he keep his phrasing interesting and fresh, he is clearly hiding a third lung in there somewhere, because he sings some marathon phrases, along with those mad coloratura type passages, which he always infuses with meaning and purpose, whilst gyrating, strutting and jumping his way through the concert, all with perfect support and breath control - I defy any opera singer to do that! Another hallmark of a great singer is the fact that his diction is so perfectly clear and seemingly effortless in every song. And his pitching is another amazing feat of genius, because even great opera singers sometimes hit a bum note, but I had to wait for a fraction of a note in TCB for that to happen and he corrected it instantly, which shows not only impeccable professionalism, but also how aware and how in touch with his instrument he is. On top of all that, Adam performs with incredible sophistication and finesse, something which is not always immediately obvious when watching the videos on You Tube. Yup, he wasn’t kidding when in his audition he said “I can seng”!
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 11:09 am

BRAVO!

Sky I just love your new siggy, that is such an amazing shot.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:20 pm

Thanks.........I love the hair in the pic and definitely a Bravo! for the review!
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Number of posts : 4465
Registration date : 2010-04-18

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:52 am

I want to print out that review and mass mail it to the world. Few people know how rare Adam's talent and training is. We don't see artists of his calibre come along very often. And then as a bonus, he's the most handsome man ever to walk the earth. Yeah, I love him.
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Number of posts : 4465
Registration date : 2010-04-18

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 6:30 am

I have been on vacation and not checking in much. So where is Adam now? Are his concerts doing well wherever he is?
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 6:33 am

He is in Japan! His concerts are sold out there. All 3 of them!

Hope you enjoyed your vacation! We missed you posting!

Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 1:21 pm

ATTENTION TEDDY AND FY........IMPORTANT NEWS.......

http://www.clubnokia.com/eventdetail.php?id=29552
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39745
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 8:41 pm

YES I READ THAT EARLIER ON MY WAY TO WORK!!!!!

ALL I CAN SAY IS....................

yippee

Told mom about it tonight right before dinner and she said with absolutely conviction that WE'RE GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!

yippee yippee yippee

Now...............PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pray that they do fan club M&G's! I've got that $175 and I'm ready to use it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 8:44 pm

teddyhugz wrote:
YES I READ THAT EARLIER ON MY WAY TO WORK!!!!!

ALL I CAN SAY IS....................

yippee

Told mom about it tonight right before dinner and she said with absolutely conviction that WE'RE GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!

yippee yippee yippee

Now...............PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pray that they do fan club M&G's! I've got that $175 and I'm ready to use it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck with that teddy! Are you off work so you can try for the tickets?

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS   THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

THE GLAM NATION TOUR VIDEOS, PIX AND TWEETS
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next