Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON

Go down 
+4
Firecracker
canuckadamfan4eva
teddyhugz
AngelWings
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
canear

canear

Number of posts : 42185
Registration date : 2009-06-09

AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 4:24 pm

Hathor we are going to disagree on Dancing in the Dark........no use our discussing it. There are other versions out there and I don't think you're giving Dalton enough credit on rearranging it.

Now he was thrilled to have the Blue October song. I bet he had that all arranged in his busy brain before he got back to LA.

Now the judges pick. Praying Harry has picked out something fabulous for him.
Back to top Go down
Hathor

Hathor

Number of posts : 21954
Registration date : 2013-04-08

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 4:45 pm

Yep we shall agree to disagree.  If I remember correctly everyone just thought I Want It That Way was awesome but me. I wanted Sound of Slience.  

I love Blue October.  But no one knows who they are.
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 5:13 pm

Somebody must know them, the video for Calling You has 5 million views.  Dalton will connect with this song.  He knows this band.  The singer is a friend of his and he spoke with great affection for them at the homecoming concert.

....and FC, if that is the same Reality Chek I saw this week, Melinda was just horrible to Dalton in saying that if he couldn't keep his emotions in check during a song perhaps he shouldn't be singing.  I don't think she would say that to Kelly Clarkson.
Back to top Go down
Hathor

Hathor

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 5:23 pm

Melinda didn't way that about Kelly crying, nor Trent crying nor LaPorcha crying. Only Dalton was criticized for tearing up. 

Blue October is very popular underground.  America will not know the song or band as they are not played on radio except a few independent radio stations.  

Idol voters vote for what they know as well as what they like.

Popular songs always fair better than obscure ones.
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 5:40 pm

Hathor can you please say one positive thing?  I'm trying to be upbeat here geek ............well if America wants familiar I hope Dalton pulls a cute young girl out of the crowd to dance with him at the end of the song.  Cheesy yes but young hearts would go pitter patter.
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 6:12 pm

....and he talks about Blue October here

http://www.guidelive.com/reality-tv/2016/03/30/american-idol-dalton-rapattoni-heros-welcome-sunnyvale

Quote :
"There's this singer in a band called Blue October, his name is Justin, and he has bipolar disorder as well ... if I didn't have someone like that, well, I would have said, 'I give up, my brain's broken.' I feel like if I had just taken the platform I was given and not use it for something good, I would have regret it."

Back to top Go down
Hathor

Hathor

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 6:14 pm

Positive thing I adore Dalton and think he is amazing.
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 6:31 pm

Perhaps Melinda should read that article ..........

Thank you Hathor. I know we're all just nervous for tomorrow night...........I just pray my power doesn't go out again so I can have the tv on even if I have a pillow over my head so I can't see it.
Back to top Go down
Hathor

Hathor

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 6:52 pm

Yep we both love Dalton and want success for him.
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 6:55 pm

Where are the darn judges picks? pacing
Back to top Go down
Hathor

Hathor

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 6:59 pm

I want something fabulous
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 7:03 pm

I'm counting on Harry to come through. fingerscrossed
Back to top Go down
stanley2

stanley2

Number of posts : 6397
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 7:20 pm

Count me in as one who loves Dalton!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 7:32 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
Hathor

Hathor

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 8:13 pm

Yeah Judy is #teamdalton 

yippee
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 9:04 pm

Big night out! All spiffed up!

AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 19 Ce2CluaVIAAPovX
Back to top Go down
canuckadamfan4eva

Number of posts : 13421
Registration date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 9:40 pm

They all look good and I love Mac's Bow Tie.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 9:41 pm

Firecracker wrote:
This is a quote from Kris Allen:

Quote:
American Idol is ending soon, and you’re returning for the finale (April 7). Do you know what you are performing?
I do. I just got the call yesterday. I was always going to go. I knew I was doing something, but I just didn’t know what until then. I don't know if I can release that information. I do know it is going to be great.

Could it be Heartless or another one of your standout moments?
It won’t be that. It’ll be a group performance with some of the former Idols. It’s going to be really cool.

I saw this in the interview that was up for him on Mj's. There is going to be a few groups. Brandon said on Reality Rocks he will be in a group with my George flower Elliot, Melinda, Fantasia and others. I pray to God that Sanjaya is NOT in Kris's group praying praying praying So looking forward to seeing so many of my faves during the finale.

Oh if I was Lakisha I would be kind of ticked off. She was for sure a diva Season 6 and she is not going to be included with jennifer,, Latoya and Fantasia when they sing together with JLO.

I hope all goes well for everybody tomorrow. Don't want to see any of the guys leave but I honestly feel they are trying to get a LaPorsha win.

Shannon praying shannonangel

Back to top Go down
Hathor

Hathor

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 19 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 6:17 am

I think they all look great. Must not be black tie as Mac is not in black. 

I love Daltons skinny tie and huge tie clip can't make out what it is.

Trent looks Handsome.  Poor guy has to lean over in all the pictures as Mac ,Dalton and LaPorcha are so short. 

LaPorcha looks nice also.  Who ever stylized her this time did better.

Kate I love the bow tie too.
Back to top Go down
Hathor

Hathor

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 19 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 6:27 am

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82458
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 19 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 6:36 am

I love the way Mac looks!!

Well, people used to say Jason was stoned all the time and that really pissed him off - especially since he is very religious and never does drugs.

Mac SEEMS stoned, but not sure how easy it is to get pot while on Idol.  Maybe just not the brightest guy on the block because this is how he is in every Facebook chat.  Can't imagine he is stoned ALL the time Shocked

I think it is just the way he is as it was just the way Jason is.  But I love him!

Well, not sure what I am going to do about tonight.  I know after all the manipulations last week that Mac is leaving tonight.  I hate the way it went down and I think it might be best if I am not in this thread this evening.

I feel very positive that Trent will make it through and so CONGRATS TRENT!!  Hope you win!!   So I will just say that now.

Otherwise, I think I will be elsewhere online while watching.

But you ladies enjoy.

AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 19 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
Hathor

Hathor

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 19 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 7:30 am

True maybe Mac is just that chill and laid back he seems stoned.  Or maybe Mac is super tired. But man he does appear stoned. 

Lol
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 19 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 8:08 am

Oh he for sure appears stoned!!  I have been around enough stoned people in my life to see it.  Heck I have been stoned in my youth plenty.

But I hate making those assumptions plus like I said how can he easily get pot all the time and do all the things you have to do on Idol and be stoned out of it all the time.

I was sure Jason was a total stoner but look how wrong I was about that.

Well, I downloaded iTunes to my desktop.  I used to have it but it went away when Rob upgraded me to Windows 10.  I bought Mac's Hallelujah (another reason I do not want to be here tonight as I know nobody will think he is as good as Jason and I don't feel like hearing it) and Trent's  Drink You Away.  It was pretty easy.

Didn't listen to LaP's and Dalton punked up Dancing in the Dark.

AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 19 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 19 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 9:15 am

They will each sing their Hometown song, then #4 leaves and the other 3 get to sing their other two songs...

So bummed for Mac....

But YAY for all the positives for Trent!

http://tasteofcountry.com/american-idol-scott-borchetta-trent-harmon-taking-competition-by-the-throat/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 19 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 10:22 am

I'm glad we don't need to wait the entire show. It is good that they all get to do their hometown song and show their visits. I'm praying the put Dalton out of his misery early and announce him safe first we don't need another near panic attack....then the others. Create some drama for LaP and Trent.

I don't know what to think about Mac. I've never really been around anyone so chill all the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON   AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

AMERICAN IDOL - THE FINAL SEASON
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next