Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ADAM PRESENTING AT THE VMAs!!

Go down 
+5
Hathor
teddyhugz
foreveryoung
canear
Firecracker
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
canear

canear

Number of posts : 42158
Registration date : 2009-06-09

ADAM PRESENTING AT THE VMAs!! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADAM PRESENTING AT THE VMAs!!   ADAM PRESENTING AT THE VMAs!! - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 3:55 pm

Perhaps the parents are part of the problem.  If Liam hadn't already broken up with her, I'd say he probably has by now.  What an embarrassment for anyone close to her.

Here is an interview by Ryan with JC about the reunion!

http://ryanseacrest.com/2013/08/26/jc-chasez-shares-how-justin-timberlake-made-the-call-to-reunite-n-sync/?utm_campaign=tweets&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitter

ADAM PRESENTING AT THE VMAs!! - Page 6 998926_10151831517746952_1202245619_n
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: ADAM PRESENTING AT THE VMAs!!   ADAM PRESENTING AT THE VMAs!! - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 3:57 pm

I want he and Katy to work together soooooooooo badly!!!! They ooze chemistry.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82414
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: ADAM PRESENTING AT THE VMAs!!   ADAM PRESENTING AT THE VMAs!! - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 4:13 pm

Good lord Miley's mother has no class at all!! Neither does her dad!!  Heck neither do her siblings!  Liam is so gorgeous and well spoken and classy that I have never understood what he saw in Miley.  I hope he is done with her!  He deserves so much better!

All Miley needs now is her head shaving meltdown ala Britney and a few stints in rehab ala Lohan and her transformation will be complete!

What a waste of what was once a really cute and talented kid.

ADAM PRESENTING AT THE VMAs!! - Page 6 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: ADAM PRESENTING AT THE VMAs!!   ADAM PRESENTING AT THE VMAs!! - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 4:47 pm

ADAM PRESENTING AT THE VMAs!! - Page 6 4a482af60e9a11e3bfd922000ae90db3_7
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: ADAM PRESENTING AT THE VMAs!!   ADAM PRESENTING AT THE VMAs!! - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 4:49 pm

....and for Glee fans!

Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: ADAM PRESENTING AT THE VMAs!!   ADAM PRESENTING AT THE VMAs!! - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 4:51 pm

Quote :
Adam Lambert ‏@adamlambert
How good was @brunomars last night? Damn!!

Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

Number of posts : 11264

PostSubject: Re: ADAM PRESENTING AT THE VMAs!!   ADAM PRESENTING AT THE VMAs!! - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 5:06 pm

Sorry Adam but I didn't dig Bruno song.........Gorilla?

I love Bruno but not that song.
Back to top Go down
Hathor

Hathor

Number of posts : 21954
Registration date : 2013-04-08

PostSubject: Re: ADAM PRESENTING AT THE VMAs!!   ADAM PRESENTING AT THE VMAs!! - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 5:20 pm

I am sure the booing of 1D was started by Taylor and her henchmen. She is still riled that
Harry dumped her. Petty thing to do. So glad Gaga left. I felt bad for them. Not my cuppa but they are very successful and that was a very terrible thing to do.

Adam looked so fine. Perfect. Incredible that he got to see Prince.

I also would love a Katy and Adam collaboration.
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: ADAM PRESENTING AT THE VMAs!!   ADAM PRESENTING AT THE VMAs!! - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 5:40 pm

You know I've always thought a lot of Selena and think she is a wonderful young woman.  I hope Taylor's spitefulness and growing arrogance doesn't rub off on her.  Selena is much more mature than Taylor IMO and perhaps she can encourage Taylor to get over her pettiness.
Back to top Go down
canuckadamfan4eva

Number of posts : 13421
Registration date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: ADAM PRESENTING AT THE VMAs!!   ADAM PRESENTING AT THE VMAs!! - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 5:41 pm

Back to top Go down
Hathor

Hathor

PostSubject: Re: ADAM PRESENTING AT THE VMAs!!   ADAM PRESENTING AT THE VMAs!! - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 5:46 pm

Canear, I agree. Selena is a mature talented nice young woman.

If Taylor got over her arrogance and pettiness she would never write another
hit song again. Laughing  All of her hits are about dissing an ex.

No 
Back to top Go down
claytoncavaliers

claytoncavaliers

Number of posts : 6399
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: ADAM PRESENTING AT THE VMAs!!   ADAM PRESENTING AT THE VMAs!! - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 5:56 pm

Adam so appreciates Bruno's talent...no matter what the song! cheers pacing  Boy's got it all going on! woohoo  Makes me want to jump on a plane and catch tomorrow night's show in Orlando!! biggrin

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1713030/bruno-mars-vma-performance-gorilla.jhtml  fainting

Of course there's a double standard going on here!  Bruno's "twerking" drool2  is much easier to take than Miley's Rolling Eyes !

Wink
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: ADAM PRESENTING AT THE VMAs!!   ADAM PRESENTING AT THE VMAs!! - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 7:48 pm

Ha!  No doubt because he wants to see himself as best dressed!  

Quote :
adamlambert
@KellyOsbourne @e_FashionPolice me!!!! Wink{responding to @KellyOsbourne: Who is watching our @e_FashionPolice #VMAs special tonight?}
Awww..........

Quote :
Kelly Osbourne ‏@kellyosbourne 1m
@adamlambert I love you sooooooo much it makes me sick!

Read more: http://adamtopia.com/thread/1859/8-26-13-adam-vmas?page=16#ixzz2d89znbla
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: ADAM PRESENTING AT THE VMAs!!   ADAM PRESENTING AT THE VMAs!! - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 8:56 pm

Oh Adam, please don't tell us what we should or shouldn't like ........ No 

Quote :
adamlambert
**@mileycyrus looked like she was having a ton of fun. Y'all need to relax and lighten up. It was meant to be funny. Leave Miley alone!
** And listen if it wasn't ur cup of tea--- all good but why is everyone spazzing? Hey - she's doin something right. We all talkin.

Guess he doesn't get what the issue is ..........
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

PostSubject: Re: ADAM PRESENTING AT THE VMAs!!   ADAM PRESENTING AT THE VMAs!! - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 9:32 pm

Sorry Adam there are things that are funny and that wasn't!!

I wish he didn't get involve in this mess.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39763
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: ADAM PRESENTING AT THE VMAs!!   ADAM PRESENTING AT THE VMAs!! - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 11:38 pm

Taylor really does need to get over herself. That was so wrong of her to do that! I saw something about her also mouthing STFU to Selena when One Direction was on stage to present an award. What a petty spoiled brat!! Grow the hell up Taylor!

Adam, you have the right to your opinion and everything but seriously what was funny about that whole performance? I'll tell you what was funny ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! Look I understand Miley is 20 years old now. She's an adult and she can do what she wants. I know she's trying to show a more grown up version of herself but there's a right way and a wrong way to do that and unfortunately what she did was COMPLETELY WRONG!! You don't see Demi or Selena up there doing that crap! She had no business being up on that stage simulating sex acts, grinding up on a man who is twice her age and so on. It was disturbing! I don't give a flying leap if it had been someone else in her place either, be it maie or female, because it still would have been disgusting! Pelvic thrusting is one thing but everything that happened on the stage was something else entirely. NO THANK YOU!

I had been wondering about Liam. I'm glad to read he's not with her anymore. He deserves WAY BETTER.
Back to top Go down
stanley2

stanley2

Number of posts : 6397
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: ADAM PRESENTING AT THE VMAs!!   ADAM PRESENTING AT THE VMAs!! - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 1:02 am

I am disappointed in Adam's assessment of Miley. What was funny???shrugging shrugging 
Back to top Go down
Hathor

Hathor

PostSubject: Re: ADAM PRESENTING AT THE VMAs!!   ADAM PRESENTING AT THE VMAs!! - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 4:04 am

I am disappointed in Adam as well.

Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: ADAM PRESENTING AT THE VMAs!!   ADAM PRESENTING AT THE VMAs!! - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 4:45 am

I couldn't disagree with you all MORE!! I have so much to say and not enough time before I get ready but I will say.....after the shit Adam took after his AMA performance how could you NOT understand why he feels this way????  He KNOWS her! He likes her! She has been so supportive of him! She is a 20 year old kid and he feels her pain right now.  He wants to give her some love and support he DIDN'T get when he was in pain!!

Not only I am NOT disappointed in him I am so proud of him! 

He said in a tweet that he didn't say he liked the performance, just wishes people would stop giving her such grief. 

You are one hell of a good man Adam!

ADAM PRESENTING AT THE VMAs!! - Page 6 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

PostSubject: Re: ADAM PRESENTING AT THE VMAs!!   ADAM PRESENTING AT THE VMAs!! - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:33 am

I agree with your point you are right, I never said I was disappointed, I said I wished he didn't get involve I was fearing a backlash on him.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: ADAM PRESENTING AT THE VMAs!!   ADAM PRESENTING AT THE VMAs!! - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 8:59 am

Oh I know FY. I was referring to those who said they were disappointed. It might be best he say nothing, yet I respect that he is not afraid to speak up for her.

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: ADAM PRESENTING AT THE VMAs!!   ADAM PRESENTING AT THE VMAs!! - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 8:59 am

Oh I know FY. I was referring to those who said they were disappointed. It might be best he say nothing, yet I respect that he is not afraid to speak up for her.

Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: ADAM PRESENTING AT THE VMAs!!   ADAM PRESENTING AT THE VMAs!! - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 10:12 am

My biggest beef with him is telling people to lay off Mylie when he, himself, will not listen to those telling him something.  He was too 'in your face' with it.  I know he doesn't mind this kind of performance, but there are those of us out there who are offended by it.  If he wants to support her personally, great, but he shouldn't be going around telling others not to let her know how they feel.  

I would love to know how he feels about Robin's part in all of it.  Nowhere in this world is it right for a married 36 year old to do what he did with Miley who is 20.........and those who are okay with it well it's perhaps a bit of what is wrong in the world.  No
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: ADAM PRESENTING AT THE VMAs!!   ADAM PRESENTING AT THE VMAs!! - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 10:54 am

He didn't say lay off. Just relax and lighten up.  I think in light of the horrible problems in the world today, in this country today, he just sees it as it was a performance on MTV.  It IS sad that more people were and are interested, talking about and Tweeting about Miley then hundreds of people dying in Syria from chemical warfare on them from their own government!!

My biggest issue with Miley's performance is not so much the raunchy aspect as the out and out stupid, uncomfortable and not entertaining aspect. And yes, the 36 year old married man aspect was even creepier than any Miley herself.

After all the talk I decided to look up the "real video" for Blurred Lines and HOLY CRAP none of the women have any clothes on at all!! Full frontal and hanging all over Robin and Pharrell! GROSS!! Robin is a pig!

And why the hell are the woman always the naked or almost naked ones in everything??? If Robin and Pharell felt the woman should be completely naked then how come they were not also???

Getting back to Adam, I would rather Adam be outspoken in a positive way toward fellow artists than negative.  I am glad he was not one of the ones ripping on her.  I hated Clay saying negatives about Adam. I hated when Adam ripped on Susan Boyle's album.  Better to be seen as one not ripping on fellow artists.  I think by the end of the day he just felt enough already of the pile on the kid - whether deserved or not.  I am sure yesterday brought up a TON of the emotions and fears he was feeling 4 years ago after his AMA performance.

Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

PostSubject: Re: ADAM PRESENTING AT THE VMAs!!   ADAM PRESENTING AT THE VMAs!! - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 2:08 pm

You know what is really disturbing is that all the flack is on Miley, what about Robin, he is a 36 years old man grinding his crotch on a 20 years girl to the offensive lyrics of his song, that is what you called double standards to the max, even his mother has the nerve to said:" I don't know what Miley was trying to do to my son". He knew exactly what she was doing because it was rehearsed before and she was acting up to his filthy lyrics.

I saw that video when it came out, gross and piggy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADAM PRESENTING AT THE VMAs!!   ADAM PRESENTING AT THE VMAs!! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADAM PRESENTING AT THE VMAs!!
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next