Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

VIDEO/AUDIO DOWNLOAD REQUEST THREAD!

Go down 
+2
claytoncavaliers
Firecracker
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39746
Registration date : 2009-05-31

VIDEO/AUDIO DOWNLOAD REQUEST THREAD! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIDEO/AUDIO DOWNLOAD REQUEST THREAD!   VIDEO/AUDIO DOWNLOAD REQUEST THREAD! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:48 am

I know. I'm not too worried about it really. Just thought I'd try to complete the set if I could. I'll just have to keep an eye on some of the better videographers channels to see when they put more videos up of other concerts. Then when they do I'll have to nab them when I can as soon as I can.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82369
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO/AUDIO DOWNLOAD REQUEST THREAD!   VIDEO/AUDIO DOWNLOAD REQUEST THREAD! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 8:07 am

I read that RCA was pulling as many of the concert videos of IIHY as it could. I guess they think it will hurt sales. I don't agree - but it's not my business.

Teddy - it is great that you are doing this for people. Don't stress about it. There will be so much Adam concert footage out there by the end of this tour it will be NUTS!! Laughing

VIDEO/AUDIO DOWNLOAD REQUEST THREAD! - Page 3 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO/AUDIO DOWNLOAD REQUEST THREAD!   VIDEO/AUDIO DOWNLOAD REQUEST THREAD! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 8:36 pm

claytonclayniac wrote:
Teddy, thanks so much for Broken Open! I'm close to burning my DVD, but I'd like to add just one more video. This one is not from Adam's Glam Nation Tour but from a show he did in April at River Rock, and it is A Loaded Smile! I absolutely adore this version where (@ 2:20) he riffs through the line "when you're not around yeah don't even notice when you're gone!" OMG! The hand gestures and the voice control he has at that point are simply chill-bump-inducing!! WOW! Not to mention that his hair that night was absolutely gorgeous, especially when he runs his hand through it at the beginning of the song! Holy cr....... VIDEO/AUDIO DOWNLOAD REQUEST THREAD! - Page 3 62441 !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FlfGrRfEUY

Rest up, stay cool, and no hurry on this one! Thanks again! VIDEO/AUDIO DOWNLOAD REQUEST THREAD! - Page 3 84883

Since I really don't have anything else to do here it is as you requested CC.

A LOADED SMILE

VIDEO/AUDIO DOWNLOAD REQUEST THREAD! - Page 3 Adam_Lambert_A_Loaded_Smile_Ri.mp4?rnd=0
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO/AUDIO DOWNLOAD REQUEST THREAD!   VIDEO/AUDIO DOWNLOAD REQUEST THREAD! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:11 am

Teddy did you see this one I posted. It is a Kradison one.

I just found this montage,(Made July 2nd), and it is soooooooooooo good. It is a Kradison one to the song "I Wanna Rock" From Twisted Sister. Whoever made it picked awesome clips for all and gave equal time for all three. In my opinion it is a must have!

Kradison: I Wanna Rock:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEjBFhISquw

Shannon VIDEO/AUDIO DOWNLOAD REQUEST THREAD! - Page 3 223329 VIDEO/AUDIO DOWNLOAD REQUEST THREAD! - Page 3 852399

Last edited by AngelWings on Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO/AUDIO DOWNLOAD REQUEST THREAD!   VIDEO/AUDIO DOWNLOAD REQUEST THREAD! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:55 am

Angel..........

VIDEO/AUDIO DOWNLOAD REQUEST THREAD! - Page 3 Kradison_Save_The_Rockers.mp4?rnd=0
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO/AUDIO DOWNLOAD REQUEST THREAD!   VIDEO/AUDIO DOWNLOAD REQUEST THREAD! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:03 am

Teddy you Rock VIDEO/AUDIO DOWNLOAD REQUEST THREAD! - Page 3 822954 VIDEO/AUDIO DOWNLOAD REQUEST THREAD! - Page 3 822954 VIDEO/AUDIO DOWNLOAD REQUEST THREAD! - Page 3 822954 Thanks!

Shannon VIDEO/AUDIO DOWNLOAD REQUEST THREAD! - Page 3 223329 VIDEO/AUDIO DOWNLOAD REQUEST THREAD! - Page 3 852399
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO/AUDIO DOWNLOAD REQUEST THREAD!   VIDEO/AUDIO DOWNLOAD REQUEST THREAD! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 12:36 am

I so need this video of Kris's, He is singing Come Together and it is awesome. Brilliant quality video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_40NK2aJEWY

Back to top Go down
claytoncavaliers

claytoncavaliers

Number of posts : 6399
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO/AUDIO DOWNLOAD REQUEST THREAD!   VIDEO/AUDIO DOWNLOAD REQUEST THREAD! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 11:45 am

Thank you, Teddy! Sending good vibes your way for all that you do! VIDEO/AUDIO DOWNLOAD REQUEST THREAD! - Page 3 Icon_cheers VIDEO/AUDIO DOWNLOAD REQUEST THREAD! - Page 3 567938 VIDEO/AUDIO DOWNLOAD REQUEST THREAD! - Page 3 688203
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO/AUDIO DOWNLOAD REQUEST THREAD!   VIDEO/AUDIO DOWNLOAD REQUEST THREAD! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 10:52 pm

AngelWings wrote:
I so need this video of Kris's, He is singing Come Together and it is awesome. Brilliant quality video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_40NK2aJEWY

VIDEO/AUDIO DOWNLOAD REQUEST THREAD! - Page 3 Come_Together_-_Kris_Allen.mp4?rnd=0
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO/AUDIO DOWNLOAD REQUEST THREAD!   VIDEO/AUDIO DOWNLOAD REQUEST THREAD! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:59 pm

Teddy could you make this into an Mp4 for me. I really want to have all the dances that Pasha was part of on this seasons SYTYCD.

Lauren and Pasha doing the Argentine Tango:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZenuyEKEUac

The two are just AMAZING together. After this season if Dancing With the Stars doesn't look into getting Pasha and Anya on there to be pro's I will just cry. With Jonathan Roberts being there in the audience and seeing how brilliant Pasha and Anya were tonight maybe he could put in a good word for them.

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO/AUDIO DOWNLOAD REQUEST THREAD!   VIDEO/AUDIO DOWNLOAD REQUEST THREAD! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 6:20 pm

There are a few more to go along with the one with Pasha and Lauren,(Last post on last page), if you could do them VIDEO/AUDIO DOWNLOAD REQUEST THREAD! - Page 3 Icon_flower

I Need To Know:
Video is sooooooooooo close up; you see Kris very very well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUuqv1Tv1YM

Send Me All Your Angels:
Kris and Chris Daughtry; Mp4 and Mp3 please

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cidEaK2vGKs

Another Send Me All Your Angels: Kris says really nice stuff of Chris at the end!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pN8fJLLH-48

Boys Of Summer at the the Midstate fair Paso Robles, CA. Keith and Kris:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJk4l7qLGfk

Heartless/Gangsters Paradise: The sexiest most hot version I have seen him perform live. The 1 minute to 1 minute 5 seconds mark is like so freaking Hot VIDEO/AUDIO DOWNLOAD REQUEST THREAD! - Page 3 75540 VIDEO/AUDIO DOWNLOAD REQUEST THREAD! - Page 3 75540 VIDEO/AUDIO DOWNLOAD REQUEST THREAD! - Page 3 75540 By the way this persons video can be watched in HD so I think they are really good quality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_EPHbGhAxU

Make You Feel My Love: Great AUDIO not so great on Video,(very far away), good for MP3!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjA3bgOtZW0

Last edited by AngelWings on Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:17 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO/AUDIO DOWNLOAD REQUEST THREAD!   VIDEO/AUDIO DOWNLOAD REQUEST THREAD! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 11:45 pm

I will get to them tomorrow afternoon when I get home from work.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO/AUDIO DOWNLOAD REQUEST THREAD!   VIDEO/AUDIO DOWNLOAD REQUEST THREAD! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 12:03 am

Angel I have been owing you these videos for two months. So sorry it's been so long! Got a question for you though on the ones you didn't specify what you wanted them in am I to believe those are just mp4 right? Just want to make sure so I don't end up doing mp3's for all of them too. LOL
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO/AUDIO DOWNLOAD REQUEST THREAD!   VIDEO/AUDIO DOWNLOAD REQUEST THREAD! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 1:04 am

teddyhugz wrote:
Angel I have been owing you these videos for two months. So sorry it's been so long! Got a question for you though on the ones you didn't specify what you wanted them in am I to believe those are just mp4 right? Just want to make sure so I don't end up doing mp3's for all of them too. LOL

Teddy the only one I wanted an actual MP3 also was for the Kris and Chris Daughtry duet of Send Me All Your Angels. That one I wanted an MP4 and MP3.

ETA: Also the last one on the list which is To Make You Feel My Love is one that is just there to be made into a MP3 since the Audio is perfect but the video kind of bites.

Thanks for doing these.

Shannon praying shannonangel
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO/AUDIO DOWNLOAD REQUEST THREAD!   VIDEO/AUDIO DOWNLOAD REQUEST THREAD! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 1:11 am

Okay thank you so much!

BTW: The video of Lauren and Pasha doing the Argentine Tango got taken down. I'm so SORRY! I managed to find another one for you. It's not the best but it's not that bad either. I hope it'll be OKAY.

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO/AUDIO DOWNLOAD REQUEST THREAD!   VIDEO/AUDIO DOWNLOAD REQUEST THREAD! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 1:16 am

teddyhugz wrote:
Okay thank you so much!

BTW: The video of Lauren and Pasha doing the Argentine Tango got taken down. I'm so SORRY! I managed to find another one for you. It's not the best but it's not that bad either. I hope it'll be OKAY.

Is it this one: This is a good quality one!

Argentine Tango:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ycb3h6yxGLk

Second Cha Cha Cha:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NY04YYcx7_o

This seriously is a must have video. It is the group dance at the beginning of the SYTYCD season 7 finale. It is steller; it is one of the most amazing group dances.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfhIm3nzeFw

Last edited by AngelWings on Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO/AUDIO DOWNLOAD REQUEST THREAD!   VIDEO/AUDIO DOWNLOAD REQUEST THREAD! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 1:36 am

Alright I think I got them all. Just got to put them on 4shared now for you.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO/AUDIO DOWNLOAD REQUEST THREAD!   VIDEO/AUDIO DOWNLOAD REQUEST THREAD! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 1:43 am

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO/AUDIO DOWNLOAD REQUEST THREAD!   VIDEO/AUDIO DOWNLOAD REQUEST THREAD! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 2:06 am

Thanks teddy.

Did you see that I added one more dance video in the post with the Lauren and Pasha videos? it is the group dance from the finale.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO/AUDIO DOWNLOAD REQUEST THREAD!   VIDEO/AUDIO DOWNLOAD REQUEST THREAD! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 2:17 am

Nope I did not. I have it now though!

Just so you know one of the videos is HUGE. Almost 700MB. I'm not sure how long it's going to take to get that one uploaded................

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO/AUDIO DOWNLOAD REQUEST THREAD!   VIDEO/AUDIO DOWNLOAD REQUEST THREAD! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 2:20 am

teddyhugz wrote:
Nope I did not. I have it now though!

Just so you know one of the videos is HUGE. Almost 700MB. I'm not sure how long it's going to take to get that one uploaded................

affraid affraid

Which one is that long one? Please don't tell me it is my sexy Kris one,(the one where he is singing Heartless/ gansters paradise).

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO/AUDIO DOWNLOAD REQUEST THREAD!   VIDEO/AUDIO DOWNLOAD REQUEST THREAD! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 2:25 am

No it's not that one. It's the one of Kris and Keith singing Boys of Summer. It started uploading about a half hour ago and it's only at 45%. Shocked It's also the second video on the list of the 6 or 7 I have. So definitely going to be a while.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO/AUDIO DOWNLOAD REQUEST THREAD!   VIDEO/AUDIO DOWNLOAD REQUEST THREAD! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 2:30 am

teddyhugz wrote:
No it's not that one. It's the one of Kris and Keith singing Boys of Summer. It started uploading about a half hour ago and it's only at 45%. Shocked It's also the second video on the list of the 6 or 7 I have. So definitely going to be a while.

Oh thank Goodness.

Hon if it is that long you do not have to keep it going. That is even too big for your computer. If I don't have that one I will not be heartbroken. I want my sexy Kris one the most :) I am serious on this. If there are HUGE FILE ONES do not even worry about it. Can you stop it from loading I do not want you to have to wait forever for that to finish.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO/AUDIO DOWNLOAD REQUEST THREAD!   VIDEO/AUDIO DOWNLOAD REQUEST THREAD! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 2:40 am

Well it's at 70% now so I'm just going to let it finish. It shouldn't take too much longer after that for the others to upload. If it does I'll just stop them and continue later on. I need to be going to sleep soon to get up again early for the public on sale to get tickets for Adam's show.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO/AUDIO DOWNLOAD REQUEST THREAD!   VIDEO/AUDIO DOWNLOAD REQUEST THREAD! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 2:42 am

got it. I hope you get the tickets to see Adam.

Back to top Go down

VIDEO/AUDIO DOWNLOAD REQUEST THREAD!
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next