Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LEE DEWYZE - FROM DUTCH BOY TO IDOL WINNER

Go down 
+7
WISCathy
AngelWings
foreveryoung
canear
Sky
teddyhugz
Firecracker
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39751
Registration date : 2009-05-31

LEE DEWYZE - FROM DUTCH BOY TO IDOL WINNER - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEE DEWYZE - FROM DUTCH BOY TO IDOL WINNER   LEE DEWYZE - FROM DUTCH BOY TO IDOL WINNER - Page 2 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 9:35 pm

Awww that was cute.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82382
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: LEE DEWYZE - FROM DUTCH BOY TO IDOL WINNER   LEE DEWYZE - FROM DUTCH BOY TO IDOL WINNER - Page 2 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 9:36 pm

Oh how cute!!

Teddy - I am sending you a PM now.

LEE DEWYZE - FROM DUTCH BOY TO IDOL WINNER - Page 2 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

Number of posts : 42148
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: LEE DEWYZE - FROM DUTCH BOY TO IDOL WINNER   LEE DEWYZE - FROM DUTCH BOY TO IDOL WINNER - Page 2 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 9:42 pm

He is just such a normal guy. How anyone can dislike him is beyond me.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: LEE DEWYZE - FROM DUTCH BOY TO IDOL WINNER   LEE DEWYZE - FROM DUTCH BOY TO IDOL WINNER - Page 2 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 9:47 pm

FC I got it and wrote back................but don't worry about it.
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

Number of posts : 42148

PostSubject: Re: LEE DEWYZE - FROM DUTCH BOY TO IDOL WINNER   LEE DEWYZE - FROM DUTCH BOY TO IDOL WINNER - Page 2 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 9:51 pm

IMO Lee's crowning moment, thank you Simon!

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: LEE DEWYZE - FROM DUTCH BOY TO IDOL WINNER   LEE DEWYZE - FROM DUTCH BOY TO IDOL WINNER - Page 2 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 9:59 pm

canear wrote:

That's how I feel! He is just a sweet, quiet, humble, kid with a dream. Stop the hate!

LEE DEWYZE - FROM DUTCH BOY TO IDOL WINNER - Page 2 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592

PostSubject: Re: LEE DEWYZE - FROM DUTCH BOY TO IDOL WINNER   LEE DEWYZE - FROM DUTCH BOY TO IDOL WINNER - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 12:31 am

canear wrote:

Canear they hate him because he beat out Crystal. Take it from a Kris lover what is happening I have been seeing for the last year and have had to put up with. Lee is the new Kris so anybody that likes him just be ready to have thick skin cause the fan wars and attacks on lee will not be fun.

Shannon LEE DEWYZE - FROM DUTCH BOY TO IDOL WINNER - Page 2 223329 LEE DEWYZE - FROM DUTCH BOY TO IDOL WINNER - Page 2 852399
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 19110

PostSubject: Re: LEE DEWYZE - FROM DUTCH BOY TO IDOL WINNER   LEE DEWYZE - FROM DUTCH BOY TO IDOL WINNER - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 12:43 am

Hate is a pretty strong word. I don't think anyone hates Lee or Kris. Yes they can blame them for winning over their favorite, but I truly don't think anyone hates them.

Angel, you need to let it go and just enjoy Kris and his music. He's doing well, so just forget about the sore losers and enjoy Kris' music. You shouldn't let it get to you, it's not healthy.

Last edited by Sky on Fri May 28, 2010 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: LEE DEWYZE - FROM DUTCH BOY TO IDOL WINNER   LEE DEWYZE - FROM DUTCH BOY TO IDOL WINNER - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 12:48 am

I wish it were as simple as that Sky but I'm afraid you would be pretty surprised to find that is not true. It goes far beyond just blaming a person for winning over their favorite. Some people do carry that kind of high intensity ugly emotion inside them and believe me it's not pretty.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592

PostSubject: Re: LEE DEWYZE - FROM DUTCH BOY TO IDOL WINNER   LEE DEWYZE - FROM DUTCH BOY TO IDOL WINNER - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 1:10 am

Sky for Kris it is a hate thing and I have seen post on sites saying they hate Lee. Some BSC fans go overboard and take it way to far. This is a reality show first and foremost and some people take their favorite not winning very very very badly.

Anyway Sky you are right it is not healthy for me to let things bother me. My thing is since I have been seeing the Crap daily I was just trying to put it out there how it could be for Lee and his fans for a bit. I pray to God the fan wars between the Lee and Crystal fans aren't at hateful and mean as the Kris and Adam fan wars have been but I am not holding my breath.

Shannon LEE DEWYZE - FROM DUTCH BOY TO IDOL WINNER - Page 2 223329 LEE DEWYZE - FROM DUTCH BOY TO IDOL WINNER - Page 2 852399
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: LEE DEWYZE - FROM DUTCH BOY TO IDOL WINNER   LEE DEWYZE - FROM DUTCH BOY TO IDOL WINNER - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 6:59 am

The good thing is there is an article at MTV that says there is no where near the upset about Lee winning that there was last year when Kris won. It stated at their site most people where cool about it. Many felt Crystal was the better singer - but there was not the outrage there was last year.

I do not think there was anywhere near the same kind of passion toward Crystal that there was (is) for Adam and I know for a fact the media didn't think she was the second coming like they did with Adam. Most all season all I read is she is the best of a lackluster season.

The hype and buzz around Adam was INSANE the whole season. Cover of mags before it was even over. So Kris winning seemed so off and frankly disappointing and anti-climatic for a season that was ALL about Adam.

It really is not the same this year. Yes, most people felt she was "technically" the better singer - but she had some lackluster weeks and she was never written about as the next major international superstar the way Adam was.

I can tell from my Google Alerts there is nowhere near the media firestorm over Lee winning that there was last year.

The only hate I see is at IDF - where there was a lot of hate long before he was even top 2. But he also has a lot of love there.

The hate at The CH is more toward the show itself than Lee - because of the judges and voters.

And seriously, why hate somebody because you don't like their voice? That's what has been going on at IDF from the get-go. "I hate Lee he goes off key!" HA! Boy would they hate me then!! Razz I really do think many of them are 12 at that site!

It is going to be interesting to see their sales.

Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: LEE DEWYZE - FROM DUTCH BOY TO IDOL WINNER   LEE DEWYZE - FROM DUTCH BOY TO IDOL WINNER - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 9:48 am

teddyhugz wrote:
I wish it were as simple as that Sky but I'm afraid you would be pretty surprised to find that is not true. It goes far beyond just blaming a person for winning over their favorite. Some people do carry that kind of high intensity ugly emotion inside them and believe me it's not pretty.

It is that simple ............ it isn't that simple if someone lets it consume their life.

I can't say it any more clearly.

Teddy, nothing surprises me anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: LEE DEWYZE - FROM DUTCH BOY TO IDOL WINNER   LEE DEWYZE - FROM DUTCH BOY TO IDOL WINNER - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 9:53 am

AngelWings wrote:
Sky for Kris it is a hate thing and I have seen post on sites saying they hate Lee. Some BSC fans go overboard and take it way to far. This is a reality show first and foremost and some people take their favorite not winning very very very badly.

Anyway Sky you are right it is not healthy for me to let things bother me. My thing is since I have been seeing the Crap daily I was just trying to put it out there how it could be for Lee and his fans for a bit. I pray to God the fan wars between the Lee and Crystal fans aren't at hateful and mean as the Kris and Adam fan wars have been but I am not holding my breath.

If you have to see 'the crap' daily, why do you continue to go to those sites and read the crap? And why let someone else's opinions upset you so much, it's silly.

You don't have to 'put it out there', do you think we haven't heard it all before?

You can't even imagine how many threads and posts I don't read.........
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: LEE DEWYZE - FROM DUTCH BOY TO IDOL WINNER   LEE DEWYZE - FROM DUTCH BOY TO IDOL WINNER - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 10:16 am

SO true Sky. That is the reason I don't go to any of the Clay boards anymore. I go to The CH mostly to see the gals there that put up a great fight for Adam in his thread. THAT part is fun.

I like going to IDF simply because it is so easy to find info. There is a new thread started for every little bit of news there is! It's so easy to find new graphics and pix. I get ALL the graphics there.

I think the best thing to remember is that the overwhelming majority of "the real world" thinks very little about Idols, fan wars etc. The overwhelming majority will just buy the CD of their choice when they see it in the store and won't even be looking at sales charts. That is just something the on-line fans get involved in.

Before Clay I never got on-line. I'd hear music on the radio and if I liked it I would pick-up the CD the next time I was at Walmart. Simple life then Laughing

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: LEE DEWYZE - FROM DUTCH BOY TO IDOL WINNER   LEE DEWYZE - FROM DUTCH BOY TO IDOL WINNER - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 10:44 am

Single is #3 on iTines

Debut CD is #8 on iTunes pre-order.

Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: LEE DEWYZE - FROM DUTCH BOY TO IDOL WINNER   LEE DEWYZE - FROM DUTCH BOY TO IDOL WINNER - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 1:41 pm

What's his debut CD? The songs from Idol?
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: LEE DEWYZE - FROM DUTCH BOY TO IDOL WINNER   LEE DEWYZE - FROM DUTCH BOY TO IDOL WINNER - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 1:54 pm

No, no - his real debut CD. Like FYE for Adam. It comes out the end of October. Not sure why they bother with pre-orders so far in advance - but they do.

Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: LEE DEWYZE - FROM DUTCH BOY TO IDOL WINNER   LEE DEWYZE - FROM DUTCH BOY TO IDOL WINNER - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 1:56 pm

Wow, that is an early presale!
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: LEE DEWYZE - FROM DUTCH BOY TO IDOL WINNER   LEE DEWYZE - FROM DUTCH BOY TO IDOL WINNER - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 2:24 pm

Wanting to strike while the iron is hot no doubt. When everyone is still excited about the finale I guess. I would imagine Crystal's is up for pre-order too. I should check.

Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

Number of posts : 11264

PostSubject: Re: LEE DEWYZE - FROM DUTCH BOY TO IDOL WINNER   LEE DEWYZE - FROM DUTCH BOY TO IDOL WINNER - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 2:41 pm

I don't think that Lee will do any better than Kris in sales with his cd.

He lacks the charisma to attract new fans on his personal appearances he comes accross kind of shy and dull.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: LEE DEWYZE - FROM DUTCH BOY TO IDOL WINNER   LEE DEWYZE - FROM DUTCH BOY TO IDOL WINNER - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 2:50 pm

I'd be thrilled if he sold at least as much as Kris.

Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: LEE DEWYZE - FROM DUTCH BOY TO IDOL WINNER   LEE DEWYZE - FROM DUTCH BOY TO IDOL WINNER - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 2:52 pm

foreveryoung wrote:
I don't think that Lee will do any better than Kris in sales with his cd.

He lacks the charisma to attract new fans on his personal appearances he comes accross kind of shy and dull.

That may be true, but he's got a great recording voice.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: LEE DEWYZE - FROM DUTCH BOY TO IDOL WINNER   LEE DEWYZE - FROM DUTCH BOY TO IDOL WINNER - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 3:07 pm

He does have a great recording voice! Really great! Which is something I think the judges - especially Simon saw. I think a lot of the voters listened to his studio recordings and felt the same way.

The big money is in touring though. He will need to really improve on his stage/live performances to have success with touring. I pray it all works out for him.

A really great lead single off the debut CD released at least 6 weeks prior and with some good TV promo and maybe he will do well with first week sales.

fingerscrossed

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: LEE DEWYZE - FROM DUTCH BOY TO IDOL WINNER   LEE DEWYZE - FROM DUTCH BOY TO IDOL WINNER - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 4:36 pm

Many of you probably don't even remember or might not even have known to begin with since you aren't fans but after Kris won iTunes offered a A WINNER'S PASS that included special videos from the tour and backstage stuff along with the pre-order of the CD and a few other special little extras. They don't have A WINNER'S PASS for Lee but they are offering his album for pre-order exactly like they offered for Kris. So it's absolutely NOTHING new!
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: LEE DEWYZE - FROM DUTCH BOY TO IDOL WINNER   LEE DEWYZE - FROM DUTCH BOY TO IDOL WINNER - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:48 pm

teddyhugz wrote:
FC remember I did post all of the studios in the AI thread. You can listen to any of them. Do you want me to post my links for them in here?

I already had them and I was sure if they were the studio recordings and not a rip from the performances.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LEE DEWYZE - FROM DUTCH BOY TO IDOL WINNER   LEE DEWYZE - FROM DUTCH BOY TO IDOL WINNER - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

LEE DEWYZE - FROM DUTCH BOY TO IDOL WINNER
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next