Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!

Go down 
+5
Hathor
claytoncavaliers
teddyhugz
AngelWings
Firecracker
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39694
Registration date : 2009-05-31

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 11:45 pm

Angel, did you watch tonight???
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82191
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 4:37 am

I didn't care for last night's episode at all shrugging It didn't hold my interest in the least. I thought Puck was a jerk. I did like the song Marley wrote. That part was nice. The only other part I liked was Rachel trying out for the part and thinking of her friends while singing. Though I am sick to death of that song.

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 9 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 1:09 pm

It wasn't the best episode last night but I liked it good enough for specific reasons. I'm glad Finn and Will made up. I almost didn't think they would. I'm glad Will was the one to reach out and apologize. Rachel's performance was lovely. That was awesome. It was nice to see Rachel and Finn talking too. I lived the original songs from Marley. I think if anyone is going to find out about Becky it'll be Blaine. Poor girl though............
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 2:01 pm

Quote :
Glee Renewal Twist: Fox Orders Season 5 and 6
There’ll be no raining on Rachel Berry’s parade, not for another two years anyway.

In a surprise twist, Fox has renewed Glee for not one but two more seasons.

The pickup ensures that the musical-comedy will be around through Season 6.

In a statement accompanying the announcement, Fox president Kevin Reilly credited exec producers Ryan Murphy, Brad Falchuk, Ian Brennan, Dante DiLoreto “and the entire Glee team” for delivering “a series that not only delights and surprises fans, but also inspires them to talk about, share, debate and engage with the show… I’m absolutely thrilled to have them on board for another two seasons.”

TVLine’s Renewal Scorecard has been updated to reflect today’s surprising development.

Read more at ONTD: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/#ixzz2QwQTuYUK

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 9 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 2:26 pm

YES!!!!!!!! FANTASTIC NEWS! It makes sense they would renew up to the 6th season since the original cast is contracted for 6. Of course they could always change their mind and pull it back but this news makes me so happy! Such a relief!
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 2:35 pm

I thought you might be Laughing

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 2:39 pm

You bet I am!!!!!!!! THANKS FC!

On top of the news here's the official description for episode 21!

Quote :
Will’s spirits are buoyed after getting several pieces of good news about his students. Having regained his trademark optimism, he tries sharing his positive vibe by assigning the kids the music of Stevie Wonder. Artie gets word that he has been accepted to his college of choice. When he balks at the chance to go for his dream of becoming a filmmaker, it takes some prodding from an unexpected source in order for him to confront the one thing he thinks is holding him back… his mother.

As Rachel prepares for her second callback for Funny Girl, she learns that NYADA policy requires her extra-curricular activity be approved by her instructors, leading to fears her dreams will be dashed by a vindictive and jealous Cassandra July. Plus, it’s old home week as Mercedes and Mike return to Lima to help get the new New Directions ready for Regionals. While the pair takes a few of the gleeks under their wings, Mercedes must contend with disheartening news from Los Angeles, prompting her to make a bold decision about her future. And when Kurt comes home to check up on his cancer-stricken father’s health, Blaine ponders his own future with Kurt and reaches out to Burt for advice.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 3:50 am

This weeks show was kind of cray cray!! Sam acting like he has a twin it is like the guy flipped his wig.

The swim coach turned cheerleading coach with that speech to becky and blaine was just all kinds of freaking wrong.

The thing with Unique I could see happening. He feels like a woman living in a guys body so what he is doing seems normal to me.

Tina doing the different looks is Tina being Tina.

Will seemed to be in a bad funk and I am happy that he reached out to Finn to fix that and it finally being finished. Those two needed to make up so I am happy about that.

Rachel calling Finn and him telling her all that stuff was just so amazing. Those two belong together. Finn see's Rachel and I mean the real Rachel. He has always been her number 1 and he has wanted the most for her.

Rachel having her little fantasy performance while auditioning for Funny Girl was so good loved it.'

Rachel and Shelby so awesome. They were so good on that song and what Shelby was saying to Rachel was so good. I love that Mama and Daughter are getting close. Rachel has two loving Fathers and is getting to have a relationship with her real mother and that is fab.

The Puck and Finn stuff made me mad cause College is not all about Partying but Puck made amends when he woke Finn up and told him he was going to ride his butt to make sure he becomes the best teacher possible.

Really liked the performances for the show.

This was not a favorite show for me but it wasn't bad.

ETA: Forgot to mention I am glad that they didn't just sweep what happened to Coach Beiste last season under the rug and actually had her mention stuff in this episode. Of course she didn't go into details but when she said "When I told my sister about all the stuff that happened with Cooter" I knew what she was talking about.

Shannon praying shannonangel
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 11:42 pm

Yeah we didn't have too much in the way the character plot in the episode but we got a few little bits that helped move things along. Angel, I was glad to hear Coach Beiste refer back to that time with Cutter too. Sometimes they like to just throw things under the rug like they never happened. So the mention of it was nice.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 2:04 am

Totally forgot to put my thoughts down for Thursdays episode.

It was interesting.

Loved all the acoustic performances and Loved "At The Ballet" from Isabelle, Santana, Rachel and Kurt.

Ryder broke my heart and I wanted to slap the heck out of Sam and Artie. Ryder told them something that he had kept locked up for so long and those two did that to him. His babysitter was wrong wrong wrong and for the guys to say that is every guys dream is just ugh pissed me off. Shame on Sam and Artie. Loved that the girls had some serious emotion for what Ryder was going through.

In the same light Kitty is making me see a different side to her each episode and I pray she is being for real.. Kitty opening up to Ryder and saying she understood what he was going through made me actually like her a bit and then her telling her story broke my heart for her.

Sue teaching that class seems like something she would do but jeez that scene was just gratuis,(sp?), showing of half dressed woman trying to be sexy. Also the Darren Criss fans got some love to cause of what Blaine was wearing.

Jane got to sing a song from Annie and I swear she is a dead ringer for Carol Burnett when she was singing that song. Jane is going to be an amazing Miss Hannagan.

did anybody catch that Becky was dressed exactly like Sue. Poor Becky Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Roz treats her like dirt, Sue has pretty much left her and she has something to tell figgins which we didn't get to hear. I wonder if she told him the truth.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 2:39 am

It's okay Angel I didn't write out my thoughts either. The added on story from Ryder came out of left field for me. I was a little irked by it but I understand it's supposed to add depth to his character. Artie can often times act like a jerk so his reaction wasn't necessarily surprising but it was disappointing. I definitely didn't expect it from Sam. He's so much better than that. Kitty's response was surprising too but for different reasons. She's certainly been showing a very different side lately. I thought it was great she reached out to him.

I loved and adored At The Ballet but I'm mad. I'm pretty damn sure that due to how incredibly long that performance was it's the reason why the scene with Blaine dressed in his alter ego costume Nightbird while drilling Becky got cut from the episode. You do remember that from the promo right? I know it's not the first time that has happened but ugh.

I wonder what Becky told Figgins. I'm thinking the scene with Blaine had to have happened before she went to the office. I wish it had been included and not cut because I think it would have given a better lead in to the office scene. I feel so bad for her. Sue was her lifeline and with her gone because Sue did what she did to protect Becky she doesn't have anyone. It's so sad.

About that scene with Sue teaching her exercise class yes Darren in those clothes about killed me. I saw some gifs and one of them had him moving his hips in a constant repeat. GAH!
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 9 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 11:27 pm

LOVED GLEE TONIGHT!!!

Favorite scenes.

The Papa Burt and Blaine talk. Burt spoke some very wise words and truth. He loves the two boys together and knows they will be even if it takes time. I hope Blaine takes his words to heart even though it's obviously very hard for him.

Artie and his mom. Great casting!! Katie Segal was the perfect choice to play his mom. Loved how after she encouraged him she told him she'd tip him over if he talked about her poorly again. It was great that Kitty helped him admit his fear too.

Cassandra totally surprised me. Wow. I was blown away especially by the last scene in particular. I admit I loved her song and celebration for Rachel but I was weary when she walked out the way she did. I wonder if this nice side of her will continue on.

Boy how I have missed Mercedes. Her solo song rocked the heck out!!! I wonder where they will take her character now that the LA thing fell apart. That was a real bummer and sadly the truth is that's how it can go.

AWESOME SHOW TONIGHT!

ETA: The dancing from Mike and Jake in his number was incredible! They were tearing it up. I loved that the two of them got to share that together! So cool.

Kurt's song to his dad was so freaking sweet. I love whenever Mike O Mailey is on the show because I know there will be something fantastic in store. I fully expected he'd get good results back. The question is will they keep it that way? I sure as heck hope so. I just can't imagine them killing off Burt. I mean hello it's like he said he has to be there to see Kurt getting married!! We all know that's going to happen!
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 9 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 3:06 am

Loved all the songs last night.

Burt and Kurt were so cute. Kurts song for Burt classic.

Burt and Blaine heart to heart very awesome and I hope Blaine takes his words to heart.

Loved that they had Carol in this show just sad this was one where Cory was in rehab so no Finn to be there for the family hug.

Loved the rachel and Will talk.

Cassandra totally through me for a freaking loop doing what she did. I hope she was doing that to truly show she was rooting for Rachel and not trying to backstab her in some way. Did you see Melanie from SYTYCD on the front with all the dancers.. I love that so many of the SYTYCD alumni have shown up on glee throughout the years in some fashion.

Liked that Artie got into his school and that his mom told him to go for it cause it was his dream. Kitty helping make this happen is cool but she needs to be careful to not be so pushy. In the last scene where the group was singing some would wonder if Kitty is crushing on Artie. Confusing. By the way yellow is a great color for many in that group cause all looked really good in their group outfits and Kittys ensemble made her look like she was literally glowing. She is an adorable girl and when she is smiling and being kind she is likable. when she is being mean then different story.

Tina made me mad when mercedes, Mike and kurt got there. Her bitter attitude can big time irritate. When she bit off Kurts head for being there and he said my Dad has cancer and her look like oh crap made me want to cheer cause maybe she realized she needs to cool it sometimes but I doubt that will stop her. I like her but this season she is harder to take than usual. Last season when she was with Mike and actually trying to help him she was not so petty till the end when she was mad at Rachel in that episode.

Jake and Mike totally off the freaking hook. I knew the reason for the guy who plays Jake being hired is because they needed a new guy with mega dancing skill to fill in since Harry was not going to be back full time and they needed a amazing male dancer and now we have this guy who plays Jake.

Amber was killer on her songs and I am sad about her storyline but in the same breath I am happy they had Mercedes stick to her guns and not bow down to the pressures. Mercedes needed to stay true to herself. Teddy you are right her storyline is real true to how things are in the recording business.

I missed the preview for the next show.

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 9 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 4:12 am

It was awesome last night! Loved having Amber back! Great dance numbers! These kids could really do Stevie justice! Great storylines! It was perfect last night. Like the old Glee!

Back to top Go down
Hathor

Hathor

Number of posts : 21954
Registration date : 2013-04-08

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 9 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 5:54 am

I am just sad that Samuel Larsen has seemingly been cut from the show. I loved his voice. They never gave him a chance IMO. Too bad because no one else has Sam's type of voice.

It was a great show though. But I kept hoping to see Sam. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 9 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 6:45 am

Yeah, I miss him too. There are just so many kids now it is hard to have them all on. Hopefully he has found something else.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 9 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 1:56 pm

He's still with the show ladies. He'll be featured in the season finale next week.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 9 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 2:24 pm

Cool!

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 9 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 4:18 pm

Yep both him and Vanessa who plays Sugar will be back.

I've read per spoilers a lot of storylines involving specific characters will end on cliffhangers. Something to do with Blaine in particular will leave off on a cliffhanger. I'm betting Rachel getting or not getting the Broadway role will be a cliffhanger too.

We will find out who has been catfishing Ryder and we will find out who wins Regionals.

The story with Becky will continue into next season.

If you look on the last page I have song spoilers for the finale.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 9 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 2:34 am

Angel, have you gotten to listen to this week's songs yet? One more day and it's the season finale. I'm nervous........... scared
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 9 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 1:13 am

At least there was something to cheer me up after a very sad Idol even though I never knew it was going to happen. Ryan you did well on one thing for this show and you kept it such a secret.

now onto write up; DON'T READ IF YOU DIDN'T SEE SHOW!

Starting off with Rachel which is one of the cliff hangers: Rachel was freaking amazing at her call back and OMG she was so into and emotional that she was crying. My heart was so there with her. She just wants this so badly. If she doesn't get the role she is going to be so heart broken. I know in reality that most people that on in that type of career very rarely get a show like that your first time out but this is GLEE WORLD and I want the for Rachel so badly but I have to prepare myself for her possibly not getting it.

Wow Ryder was so freaking mad and he had a right to be. God bless Marley and her sweet soul. Marley so sweet for trying to protect Unique even when possibly losing a friend. I was a bit surprised it was Unique but I had been reading for weeks people saying it was Unique so I was just like they were right. My heart broke for Unique but I will not lie I can understand why Ryder is doing what he is doing. He is hurt, embarrassed, Mad and confused. I pray by the time nationals roles around that he will find it in his heart to forgive Unique and learn to understand a bit of why Unique didn't come out and be honest.

Now we know what is going to be happening with Heather Morris with her pregnancy. For Brit I was shocked at her behavior cause it was worse than what she was doing earlier this season. I was glad that MIT liked her and then when she comes to school she was a snobby witch. Sam was so lost that he called in Santana and that showed how much he so cares for Brit. When hearing the real reason for her break down it made sense but in the same breath it did not. Doesn't Brit need to graduate to get into College? I would hope she is passing all her classes. I hope by the end of the season next season it will stay on a good thing that Brit is still at MIT. In this regard who will take Brits place in Glee? Will a new person come in when they begin new season?

ETA: It is being rumored someone will not return to glee so I do wonder if that someone is Heather. With Brits tearful goodbyes I seriously wonder if it really is her not coming back at all.

Blaine wanting so badly to marry Kurt. He buys the ring and the women he buys it from are an adorable lesbian couple who invite he and kurt to dinner. When the patty duke character proposed I wanted to clap. Just so sweet. Blaine and Kurt looked very happy for them. Love Sam trying to do what is best for Blaine and trying to talk him out of proposing for right now. He is looking out for his buddy. he is doing what kurt did with Finn when he wanted to marry Rachel.

Regionals. The all guy group was really good on Rainbow Connection and I wish we could of heard them sing all of it and I am kind of upset that is not on the glee itunes cd. Jessica as Frida did a bang up job on those songs. I am impressed. She really sold it on there. The dancing from the Hoosiedaddys was spot on great. New Directions on Hall Of Fame were outstanding. I love their rendition of that song and will be buying that one. They were good on the second song but for me I didn't like it cause none of the girls voices really stood out on it and I noticed that when i first heard the recording of the song. Marley and Blaine's song was good and Darren as always looked hot. I am glad they won regionals.

Now the part that made me soooooooooooooooo freaking happy. Emma was in this episode and looked so pretty. Santana made me so mad with her snide comment to her about White not being her best color cause of the wedding snafu smack anyway after the competition and all are in the choir room Emma walks in with a reverend. When I saw this I got so excited cause I was hoping something good was going to happen and I got my wish. Emma explaining that they decided not to have a big wedding with all the bells and whistles and doing just a small one with the people they cared about so much made my heart swell. I got my wish and Wemma go married I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love those two and pray to God that Ryan lets them be happy and lets them stay married next season and any other seasons. Those two deserve to finally be happy together.

cliffhanger for Blaine they end the show with him holding the ring for Kurt behind his back.

I felt sad there was no Finn and Rachel there to see Wemma get married.

There was no Becky at all so they will more than likely talk of her next season.

The show moved so freaking fast but for the most part I liked it.

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 9 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 4:40 am

I had it on, but really didn't care. Wasn't in the mood.

Saw Jessica and for me - nothing. Cannot stand the girl.

Happy about Will and Emma.

Found the whole thing with Brit bizarre. MIT???? You have to be brilliant to get into that school. Stupid plot line.

I thought it was Kitty catfishing. Didn't we see her texting when Ryder was???

Oh well, whatever

Back to top Go down
canuckadamfan4eva

Number of posts : 13421
Registration date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 9 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 9:01 am

That Brit part about getting to MIT? I laughed so hard. The girl that still believes in Santa is getting into MIT?
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 9 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 9:09 am

And unicorns Laughing

Back to top Go down
canuckadamfan4eva

Number of posts : 13421
Registration date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 9 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 9:29 am

Yes can't forget the Unicorns.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!
Page 9 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lady Friends :: OLDER INACTIVE THREADS-
Jump to: