Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!

Go down 
+5
Hathor
claytoncavaliers
teddyhugz
AngelWings
Firecracker
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592
Registration date : 2009-06-09

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 3:30 am

someone broke down the show into videos and here is one of my faves like I had said in my write up. It is Blaine and Tina. I just adore this scene and it is one of the best from any season.

Blaine and Tina:
https://youtu.be/TMnpJkWFkGw

Here is an almost 12 minute video of the intense part of the show.
https://youtu.be/9w3zbdJXAhM

Here is the "Say" performance that I love so much. Watching it over and over again I would have to say this is a favorite part of the show for me to cause watching all the kids together and just being as one is so special. Marley and Jake being loving towards each other. Blaine holding Tina, Jake being way cool to Ryder when the girl doesn't show and then Marley hugging Ryder from behind after he sits down. Artie putting his arm around Kittie was so sweet. Kitty seriously looking like a kinder gentler girl,(so hope so), Brit sitting at Sam's feet and she and he looking at each other with love. Whole scene and performance just so good.

https://youtu.be/Evh6dlfL4_U

Shannon praying shannonangel
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39636
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: !!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 7:26 pm

ETA: Whoops I see you already found it. Sorry about that! I just saw you were looking for it earlier. Oh well I'll leave it here anyway!

BTW: Thanks for those other videos!!!

Angel here is "Say".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Evh6dlfL4_U

Last edited by teddyhugz on Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 7:30 pm

LOL Teddy I put it in my post so now we have two of the amazing last performance of the show.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 7:32 pm

Heee well it's better to have it more than once than not at all!
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 9:10 pm

I just watched the almost 12 minute video you brought over Angel and I'm one huge giant mess just as I was the other night. The intensity is off the charts.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 9:15 pm

teddyhugz wrote:
I just watched the almost 12 minute video you brought over Angel and I'm one huge giant mess just as I was the other night. The intensity is off the charts.

When I watched it again I was shaking and teary eyed. This show really got to me for sure.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 9:17 pm

I'll say it again that was some brilliant acting all the way around from everyone.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 9:34 pm

teddyhugz wrote:
I'll say it again that was some brilliant acting all the way around from everyone.

Yeppers. With saying that I wish this could of been an episode that the old cast was there to and I wish that cause it would of just been wonderful to see the old and new come together to do a emotional show that would have all talking about Glee again in a good way. I really missed seeing Kurt, Rachel, Finn, Santana, Mercedes, Mike, Quinn, Puck and Emma. Also I am sad that Sugar and Joe weren't there. Did anybody notice no one in the choir room asked where they were? After it was said all clear many asked where was Tina and that is the only name they said.

Last edited by AngelWings on Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 9:50 pm

I wish the old cast had been a part of this too. I think it would done so much more to have them involved somehow. Even if not all of them a few would have been good. Having a moment where they all come together would have truly been something special. Maybe if it had a part two to the episode.

I found it odd Sugar and Joe weren't there too. I know the characters are more background but it felt wrong not having them included. This was a very important episode after all. I do understand wanting the emphasis on McKinley so that's why no NYC with Kurt, Santana and Rachel but as I said above it could have had a part two.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 9:59 pm

teddyhugz wrote:
I wish the old cast had been a part of this too. I think it would done so much more to have them involved somehow. Even if not all of them a few would have been good. Having a moment where they all come together would have truly been something special. Maybe if it had a part two to the episode.

For me if Kurt, Rachel, Finn and Santana could of been there it would of been heaven. Kurt to see how it would be for him and Blaine going through this. Rachel and Finn it would of been interesting to see if this situation would of brought them back together for good. For Santana I would of loved to see her here in the same situation with brit not in the room and Sam fighting to get to her. I would of loved to see how she would be to Sam and see if she could see how much he truly loves her. To be honest I would of loved to have Emma be in the episode cause I would of loved to see how Will was knowing his love of his life who has OCD is out there probably in her office scared to death. I seriously think they messed up not having her in the episode.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 10:50 pm

It sure would have been interesting seeing how it would have effected all of them like you stated. Would it have made Kurt realize he's not doing himself any good by tanking down his feelings for Blaine? Would he have let that wall down and reached out to Blaine, tell him he still loves him? Would Rachel and Finn come back together? Would Santana do right for Brittany seeing how much Sam does love her? It could have gone so many different ways.

Hey Angel did you see the latest spoilers for the finale??????
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 10:55 pm

teddyhugz wrote:
It sure would have been interesting seeing how it would have effected all of them like you stated. Would it have made Kurt realize he's not doing himself any good by tanking down his feelings for Blaine? Would he have let that wall down and reached out to Blaine, tell him he still loves him? Would Rachel and Finn come back together? Would Santana do right for Brittany seeing how much Sam does love her? It could have gone so many different ways.

Hey Angel did you see the latest spoilers for the finale??????

Yes and I am afraid to post them cause I don't want to get my hopes up. I want the spoilers to be true so bad.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 11:13 pm

I want them to be true so bad too. I'm trying to not let myself get too excited about it because it might not really be true and if it is I know it's going to be one of the big cliffhangers. So if it is when the show returns it's probably not going to be what we want it to be knowing how much RM likes to screw with us. UGH!!!!
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 81990
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 5:31 am

I didn't see the spoilers! Somebody needs to share!! bounce

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 8 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 11:44 pm

I found this video that is all about Darren and I love it. He is one hot guy drool2 drool2 and has such a great voice.

Best of Darren Criss's voice:
https://youtu.be/sUf5eoPLkGk

FC I thought you didn't want to see spoilers? If you really want to know I will post what we are talking about.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 12:23 am

That was wonderful!!!!!!!!! I'm still sitting here swooning over the man. Thanks Angel!!
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 12:37 am

Teenage Dream

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSzYVlRbVqo

Rainbow Connection with The Yale Whiffenpoofs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-vb96vQHBc

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 3:06 am

Great videos Teddy.

Ugh to be Jessica Sanchez right now would be a dream. I say this cause she got to be hugging up on two of my favorite men. Matthew Morrison and Darren Criss. She must be filming her shows of Glee now. Lucky girl she is.

Last edited by AngelWings on Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 4:27 am

Angel, I read spoilers but do not watch the videos. I don't mind knowing things that will/might happen, but I would rather watch the scenes/songs on my big TV. If I watch on-line then I am not as interested in the scenes when the show is on.

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 8 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 4:37 am

Firecracker wrote:
Angel, I read spoilers but do not watch the videos. I don't mind knowing things that will/might happen, but I would rather watch the scenes/songs on my big TV. If I watch on-line then I am not as interested in the scenes when the show is on.

Okay.

Well the spoiler that is going around and me & Teddy so want to happen has to do with Blaine and Kurt. It is being said there is going to be a proposal of some kind. Klaine fans want them back together so this is something we want and want it to work out but this is Ryan Murphy and this season is not going to end like others since they are continuing the year into next season so it will be a cliffhanger ending for Klaine I believe and Ryan will leave the Klaine fans hanging for which he will probably do the same for Finchel and Wemma fans.

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 4:41 am

Maybe the cliffhanger will be one of them proposing and we don't get the answer this season shrugging They are too young for marriage in my opinion but I would love to see them back together!

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:04 pm

The spoiler wasn't exactly clear as to IF there would be an actual proposal or not. I took it more to mean that Blaine was considering it. I don't think they should get married but I don't see anything wrong with them being engaged should there be a proposal and Kurt says yes. Who knows what's going to happen. I do know Blaine and Papa Burt have a heart to heart talk in one of the last two episodes. I do feel like something between Blaine and Kurt will be left as a cliffhanger.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 12:02 am

teddyhugz wrote:
The spoiler wasn't exactly clear as to IF there would be an actual proposal or not. I took it more to mean that Blaine was considering it. I don't think they should get married but I don't see anything wrong with them being engaged should there be a proposal and Kurt says yes. Who knows what's going to happen. I do know Blaine and Papa Burt have a heart to heart talk in one of the last two episodes. I do feel like something between Blaine and Kurt will be left as a cliffhanger.

I agree I see nothing wrong with a long engagement.

I thought I had heard that Blaine and Kurts dad were going to have a heart to heart talk.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 1:45 am

Angel, I saw the bits about Jessica yesterday. Lucky stinking girl! She got to meet both Darren and Matthew. Ugh I am so jealous!!!! I want a picture with Darren too!

BTW: Darren tweeted today that he's got a MAJOR announcement coming next week. The buzz is that it will be an album and a tour. I swear nothing would thrill me more!
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 5:45 pm

I've got some song spoilers for 4x22 "All or Nothing" which is the season finale and the regionals episode!

"Clarity" by DJ Zedd ft. Foxes will be sung by Frida Romero and the Hoosierdaddies, a rivaling glee club at Regionals. Reminder that their lead singer Frida will be played by last year's "American Idol" runner-up Jessica Sanchez.

Another song that will be sung by Frida Romero (played by Jessica Sanchez) and the Hoosierdaddies, is "Wings" by Little Mix.

One of the songs New Directions will sing for Regionals, is "I Love It" by Icona Pop. It will be sung by Tina, Kitty, Brittany and Unique.

Blaine and Marley will sing the duet "All Or Nothing", an original song.

Artie, Sam, Joe and Ryder will sing "Hall Of Fame" by The Script during the ND Regionals performance.

For her "Funny Girl" callback, Rachel will sing "To Love You More" by CĂ©line Dion.

Last edited by teddyhugz on Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!
Page 8 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lady Friends :: OLDER INACTIVE THREADS-
Jump to: