Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!

Go down 
+5
Hathor
claytoncavaliers
teddyhugz
AngelWings
Firecracker
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39749
Registration date : 2009-05-31

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:32 pm

I laughed for a good couple of minutes.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82371
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:11 am

Plus he is adorable!

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 3 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 10:04 pm

I just listened to the music from this Thursday's episode. Great songs and great renditions of them. They were sung wonderfully. I really love them all except for one.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 6:59 pm

Full performance of "Torn". The story is Rachel is fighting a war between her HS self and her new self.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcX8YkrfYUI

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 11:35 pm

I loved tonight's episode. It was funny and sweet and everything I love about Glee. The last song with the whole group was my absolute favorite. The video is posted up above.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 4:10 am

I didn't watch. Glad you enjoyed it.

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 3 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 4:35 am

Teddy so agree Thursdays episode was really good. The last song was so good.

Marley and Jake are so cute I pray the writers don't screw that up. The duet between Marley and jake and then his solo were both so great and sooooo sweet. Lol to Kitty when Jake was singing to Marley. The looks on her face were hilarious.

The Sam issue of the show felt bad for him but was happy Blaine did what he did and the video he had made for him was great and I was so happy to see that Mercedes was on that video speaking for Sam. If she wouldn't of been on there I would of been ticked. Lol to Santana singing her Trouty Mouth lol! lol! The sweetest thing of his story line was his emotion showing through and the hug he gave Blaine. Just so freaking heartwarming.

Loved the song that Rachel, Quinn and Santana sang they all sound so good together and it still gripes me that their was three seasons and because the show had then not being friends for most that the fans missed out on amazing harmonies from them cause they rarely had them sing together except for a song or two and during some of the group numbers. Lea and Nya's voices really sound amazing together. Listen to the Fly/Believe I Can Fly mashup and really listen to those two harmony's.

Rachel is ticking me off with her attitude toward Kurt and I am so glad they are going to address it on another episode. Also what the heck having Brody walking around Naked in the apartment. I am sorry that is just rude. Rachel knows that Kurt lives there to and letting him do that just is disrespectful to the Kurt. Don't matter that Kurt is into guys the fact is that when you got roommates you don't let your honeys do that.

glad to see Emma but so miss Will. I swear while Matthew is not there on the show he better be working on his new cd or doing a movie. Bring back my Will.

Shannon praying shannonangel

Last edited by AngelWings on Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 2:16 pm

Yes Marley and Jake were incredibly sweet with one another. Both their duet and the solo from Jake were so vulnerable and full of emotion. Those two are really great together. Like you Angel I too hope the writers don't screw them over. However, with this show I've come to realize most of the time it's futitle. I still keep on hoping anyway.

I cracked up in the one scene where Blaine and Tina were at his locker and then Sam comes walking down the hall. The look on Blaine's face was everything. What was it he said? "Oh sweet lord"? HAHAHA

The scene between Sam and Blaine was sweet, very heartwarming. That's the Blaine I love. He saw what was happening and he helped Sam see there is so much more to him than he thinks. The video was an absolutely wonderful touch!!

You're so right about Quinn, Santana and Rachel. The three of them singing together is magic! The harmonies are amazing. It's such a shame they were always at odds with each other until the very end. It makes me sad that we could have gotten more fantastic moments of them performing together.

Yep this new Rachel isn't turning out to be so great. She always made you frustrated before, but this is something almost entirely different and yet somehow it's the same. Hopefully she gets knocked down a few pegs next week when she and Kurt go head to head in a sing off.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 2:22 pm

Ryan Murphy released this video early.

DIVA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgpd5UDhUe8

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 9:13 pm

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 4:56 am

On my last post when I was mentioning Rachel I should of put I am tired of her attitude all around. I am irritated how she is with Kurt but even when she is not with Kurt she is a bigger diva than she ever was. The thing is she is taking it to NEW HEIGHTS and thinking she is the queen bee. I know she is proud to be picked to do the Winter showcase which Freshman usually never get picked for but to say it has gone to her head is an understatement. When she was in Highschool people kicked her off her highhorse pretty quickly but here you got people like Brody that is just feeding the ego and oh my God created a freaking monster. I like her being confident but in my opinion she needs to be taken down by Kurt and her and Finn need to get back together stat!! I think when she was Finn she was a lot kinder. Don't get me wrong I like Brody but there is just something that bugs me with that relationship.

Thanks for all the videos.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 9:36 pm

Your welcome Angel.

Oh I totally hear you and understand what you're saying. I agree with you. It's one thing to see her confident but she certainly pushes that boundary to the edge and over.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 11:12 pm

It's Darren's birthday today. Check out this video to see something really cool the fans did for him!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARREN!!!!

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 3 575446_10151263444129147_833666287_n

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3ajhZLGdng

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 4:26 am

How very sweet!

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 1:40 pm

Darren was so in awe last night by that gesture along with all the other messages and wishes he received on twitter and facebook. He sort of went on a tweet spree thanking everyone under the sun. One of his thanks went to Jesse Tyler Ferguson for a particularly autentic tweet.

HERE <----------

And then after that Chris sent a tweet back.

HERE <----------

I laughed so hard reading that whole exchange. Too funny!!
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 8:04 pm

Saw most of the show tonight and what I saw was super good! Loved having so many of the originals in one episode!

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 8:06 pm

FC, did Finn really kiss Emma?????
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 8:53 pm

Yes he did!

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 9:04 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 9:20 pm

Yeah, it seemed to come out of nowhere and I was pretty shocked.

I missed the part where Blaine was dancing in the Elmo Jacket.

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 9:28 pm

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid Finn freaking did what?I honestly thought people were kidding about that. What the heck? Will so not going to be happy.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 9:32 pm

Based on spoilers for the big Valentine's Day/wedding episode there are more interesting and surprising things coming. Some of it has me very confused.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 9:38 pm

teddyhugz wrote:
Based on spoilers for the big Valentine's Day/wedding episode there are more interesting and surprising things coming. Some of it has me very confused.

I saw those spoilers and I am confused about the part dealing with Rachel and Finn and she helping him out with something he is keeping secret. I swear to God if they screw up and have it where he and Emma did something while Will was away I WILL NEVER EVER WATCH THIS SHOW AGAIN and that is a promise. I want Will and Emma to finally have their happily ever after and it would just freaking bite if Ryan and the writers just killed that.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 9:50 pm

Yeah I certainly hope something doesn't screw up the wedding. That bit about Finn having a secret, talking with Rachel and then leading to an unexpected turn of events has me very worried.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 3:52 pm

The videos from last night.

Blaine "Don't Stop Me Now"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1hiaRt3mOY

Santana "Nutbush City Limits"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rD-YNwU8NS4

Sam and Santana "Make No Mistake, She's Mine"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3DaCZ4ajQY

Kurt and Rachel "Bring Him Home"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKnzrTwSi-Q

Tina "Hung Up"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDjh18-SQ54

Santana "Girl On Fire"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1DOYm2Xapc

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!
Page 3 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lady Friends :: OLDER INACTIVE THREADS-
Jump to: