Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!

Go down 
+5
Hathor
claytoncavaliers
teddyhugz
AngelWings
Firecracker
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39749
Registration date : 2009-05-31

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 9:23 pm

But if you took the video aspect out and just considered the song itself do you still not like it? I agree the video is too much.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82373
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 4:35 am

I'd have to listen to it while not looking at it. I was way too distracted by her fake boobs - and they are fake. So can't say I was impressed.

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 2 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 5:57 pm

I'm really hoping they can come to an agreement and get the show renewed. praying fingerscrossed:

Quote :
FOX Entertainment chairman, Kevin Reilly told a small group of reporters after today’s TCA executive session, that the network is in the early stages of talks to renew the musical comedy Glee with co-creators Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk before the upfronts in May.

That would make way for Oxygen’s reality competition The Glee Project to return for Season 3.

“Yes, that is a real possibility; we’re going to negotiate now for the fifth season and beyond, so we’re talking about those things now,” Reilly said to reporters.

During the executive session, Reilly said he liked the consistency of Glee, but was sorry he could not program it more consistently. He said the dual story lines of McKinley High in Ohio and NYADA in New York City are working well, calling the the process “seamless.”

“This was ultimately what became of the spinoff talk: Let’s do it within the franchise,” he continued. “I do think if we can continue to follow a broad array of characters, it’s like life — you have relationships, you have friends — they go off, their lives go on and you get together and maybe you maintain a friendship, maybe you lose distance. I think we can do that within this world of people you followed.”

Reporters wondered if the action should move completely to New York City next year when characters played by Darren Criss, Kevin McHale, Jenna Ushkowitz and Heather Morris graduate. He said, “I have to talk to Ryan and see where he’s at right now; I don’t know, I wonder could it and should it naturally move there but we have to talk about it.”

I would love that, but highly doubt that will happen. It wouldn’t be Glee anymore if it moved outside of a high school competition setting. The initial idea, of spinning of Rachel and Kurt into a brand new show set in New York would have been a great idea, but it probably would have spelled the demise of the original Glee. Or maybe both. I’m guessing next season will feature dual story lines, with Blaine and some others attending school in New York City. And some of the original cast members returning occasionally as guest stars.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 6:44 am

I didn't watch The Peoples' Choice Awards but I read that Chris and Lea each won for fave actor/actress in a Comedy! How cool! Congrats to them!! I love you

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 2 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 1:09 pm

Yes they did!!! The speech Chris gave was hilarious. I'll bring the video of them over later.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 3:15 pm

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 4:21 pm

Aw, very sweet! Thanks.

I do love Zoey and Sophia so much though. I hope they also win some awards some day. Same for Jesse. He is just awesome! Tough category. So much talent!

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 8:57 pm

Here is Chris Colfer on Kelly & Michael.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSs32NJnlPk

Chris on Anderson Cooper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0D9AhtFzUHM

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 2:46 pm

http://www.mjsbigblog.com/glee-season-4-spoilers-kurt-blaine-come-what-may-4x15-moulin-rouge-klaine.htm

throwconfetti throwconfetti throwconfetti

This so better be true. Come What May is an amazing song and Darren and Chris would do a brilliant job on it.

Also Klaine getting back together sooner than later would so make me happy.

Shannon praying shannonangel
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 8:51 pm

If Ryan Murphy and co are screwing with us on this I swear I'm going to scream. That better be true!!!!
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 12:16 am

Here are some videos from the Kids Inaugural Concert. Naya, Darren and Amber performed.

Naya and Darren "Valerie" acoustic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrD472qN4g0

Darren singing his original "Not Alone" with the Soul Children Chicago Chior.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQobaDEi6ho

There isn't an inidividual video for Amber's "Beautiful" but this one includes all three. She comes on at about the 2:55 mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9J5BPkOMEIQ

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 4:20 am

I'm gonna pass on those Wink (as I passed on the whole event yesterday)

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 4:46 am

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 2 Leamich1

Lea as a little girl! Too cute!

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:16 pm

Where did that picture come from? Lea was adorable!
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:26 pm

The guy singing baby got back is very good but ugh to singing Baby Got Back.

Oy I know the songs are recorded first and they lip sync to them but you usually can't tell but the performance of Tell Him you so can.

OY Tina having a crush on Blaine??? I thought she and Mike were going to try to make their relationship work. Blaine having a crush on Sam??? Freaking get Klaine back together and Now please.

The warblers cheated????? could it be?

Kitty is a freaking slut.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:49 pm

It's kind of cute that Tina has a crush on Blaine. If I were her I'd be crushing on him something awful. I'm not sure what to think of Blaine's crush on Sam. I must admit I love the Blaine and Tina friendship. They're adorable!

The new guy at NYADA is cute! I laughed through that whole performance.

I'm always going to want my Klaine together.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:56 pm

The Warblers cheated big time. Wow.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:35 pm

teddyhugz wrote:
It's kind of cute that Tina has a crush on Blaine. If I were her I'd be crushing on him something awful. I'm not sure what to think of Blaine's crush on Sam. I must admit I love the Blaine and Tina friendship. They're adorable!

The new guy at NYADA is cute! I laughed through that whole performance.

I'm always going to want my Klaine together.

I would be crushing on Blaine also but I just find it weird they have her crushing on him now when they were supposed to be having her and Mike trying to have their relationship work. I know that because he isn't on the show much the writers are not really sticking to how people remember things,(Example Sam was so gaga over Mercedes and then this season comes around and those two nothing at all and he is suddenly all into Brit??)

Holy Moly to the Warblers. They cheated big time. I tell ya i was wondering where that certain Warbler was during their performance and now I see why he wasn't there.

Freaking Rachel needs to SLOW THE HELL DOWN. Holy Moly Batman that woman is going at lightning speed with everything and this stuff with Brody like put on the breaks already. I really feel she likes the guy but i do believe her heart is with Finn and she is trying to force Finn out of there by going to fast with Brody. I pray Kurt puts his foot down to Brody moving in.

Kurt and this new cutie. I like the guy but I want my Klaine back together.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 11:52 pm

Yep, everybody was wondering where Trent was for those sectional performances. Now we know why he wasn't there with the rest of them. I squealed when they showed him tonight.

I'm surprised at what they're doing to the Warblers. They're really screwing them up. It really makes me quite sad to see what they've turned that group into. I still love them even when they mock things up. I sure do miss the days when Blaine was with them. I wish they could find someone like him for the group, but I know that would defeat the whole purpose. It wouldn't be good for ND.

Yeah Rachel is losing her dang mind. She needs to back the train up and slow things down DOWN. She's really pushing too hard and I just know if she doesn't stop she's going to get burned. I hope Kurt helps Rachel see light and puts the kabush on Brody moving in.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 12:59 am

Since I mentioned Rachel and her heart being full of Finn I will put my newest thought here. Maybe Rachel is going at this breakneck speed over everything cause it makes it where she has no time to think of Finn who she so loves and really wants to be with. See being busy and having Brody around all the time keeps her mind from wandering. If she had time to be on her own and to really think I think Finn would pop in there a lot. What you think of that analysis?

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 4:39 am

I made it about half way through the show and lost interest. This just is sooooooo not the same show I loved. I'm probably done with it. But I'll read here to see what you all think of what is going on.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 12:07 pm

It sounds about right to me Angel.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 7:30 pm

This is awesome!! I love this number. So much fun. It's from next week's episode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZf-SDxwA20

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:09 pm

OMG only Darren Criss.

So tonight was the SAG Awards. If any of you have ever watched you know that at the beginning they have several actors say something about themselves and then say "I am _____ and I'm an actor." Well Darren was one of the selected actors tonight and this is what he said, "My name is Darren Criss and I'm an ACORN. No wait. Actor. Can I do that again?" coffeespit LOL FOREVER! He's so stinking funny. Right before the camera panned away to the next person they showed Darren taking a drink too. Somehow I think maybe he had one before that. Haha! laughing
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:26 pm

I watched it and I saw that part. It was funny.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!
Page 2 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lady Friends :: OLDER INACTIVE THREADS-
Jump to: