Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT

Go down 
+8
jaycee
stanley2
WISCathy
Spirit
teddyhugz
Sky
flipe4u
Firecracker
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Spirit

Spirit

Number of posts : 4465
Registration date : 2010-04-18

TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT   TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 5:07 am

I didn't see anything negative about anybody. I loved every minute of it
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82368
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT   TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 5:48 am

There wasn't anything negative at all. There are just Kris fans who are pissed anytime it is mentioned that Adam is way more successful. I couldn't believe some posts I saw. How it was "disrespectful to Kris to mention the sales". OH PLEASE! This was a show about Adam and his success. Of course they will mention that even though he lost Idol he sold more. To this day when Clay is written about it is always mentioned that he lost but was more successful and sold more than the winner. Just fact.

I can't believe those fans would think that every single time a story is done about Adam - be it written press or video - that they expect the interviewer to be thinking about if something they say or write will effect Kris Allen in some way. That is just ridiculous!

TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT - Page 3 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT   TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 9:29 pm

Firecracker wrote:
There wasn't anything negative at all. There are just Kris fans who are pissed anytime it is mentioned that Adam is way more successful. I couldn't believe some posts I saw. How it was "disrespectful to Kris to mention the sales". OH PLEASE! This was a show about Adam and his success. Of course they will mention that even though he lost Idol he sold more. To this day when Clay is written about it is always mentioned that he lost but was more successful and sold more than the winner. Just fact.

I can't believe those fans would think that every single time a story is done about Adam - be it written press or video - that they expect the interviewer to be thinking about if something they say or write will effect Kris Allen in some way. That is just ridiculous!

Well that scandal does effect Kris and they did bring it up
. There are people out there that are saying that Kris and his family cheated. That psycho fan Kerry Kolsch wrote a freaking book, and put it out accusing Kris and his family and Arkansas of cheating. Sorry FC but that is a big thing and so when people heard that the scandal was going to be put in there they got worried about Kris. Just because people are Pissed at Kris winning it isn't okay to go around saying he and his family cheated and trying to ruin their good name. Kerry and a handful of people go on Adam online and other sites and put this stuff out there any time they can so if there is an article that mentions Adam and Kris they jump right on it. I am sorry what they are doing is worse than what some Kris fans are doing cause what those Kris fans are doing is not trying to take something away from someone or ruin them. These hateful people want to crusify Kris so badly and they don't care what they say. I know that some of the Kris fans are being stupid and of course there are the few that are to far gone and those are the ones that need to just step away from the computer cause they are too stupid to see that what they say of Adam is just BS.

Seriously the stuff I saw written from Kris fans most people were mad at them talking of the scandal and how Neil was edited and even Neil was mad at that. How they had Neil talking about it and then not letting it stay on him so he could finish kind of makes it look like maybe he was thinking there was,(which most Kris fan know is not true cause Adam and his family have all said they do not believe their was any devilsh deed going on), but anybody that has just came into Adam and found out about that just now may go on a think that they do think something went down.

Hey to be fair even some Adam fans and Kradam fans think it was disrespectful the way they went talking about the cd sales. They feel there could of been a kinder way of putting it then the way it was said..

ETA: I by the way have seen excerpts from that book cause Kerry aunt posted excerts of it on Adam online and they were overly hateful. Of course those excerpts and stuff have got taken down and the people who put them up kicked off Adam online but it doesn't stop them they come back on as different posters and do it some more. The Adam Online people are getting really upset about the whole thing cause they have said from the beginning they don't want that stuff on there and also Adam doesn't,(yes Adam knows of the lovely book. I am assuming Neil told him of it cause someone sent a copy of it,(I know of this cause he had tweeted "what the F&*( is this crap I am reading". In the book Neil gets scolded for something in there to. so really don't think he was to thrilled of that.). Kerry will do all she can to ruin Kris plain and simple.

Shannon praying shannonangel

Last edited by AngelWings on Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39746
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT   TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 9:34 pm

Thank you Angel!!!
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT   TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:15 pm

I am as entitled to my opinion on this matter as you are to yours.

Done and good night ladies. Have fun.

TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT - Page 3 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592

PostSubject: Re: TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT   TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:38 pm

Firecracker wrote:
I am as entitled to my opinion on this matter as you are to yours.

Done and good night ladies. Have fun.

Okay I am soooooooooo confused. I wasn't saying you weren't entitled to your opinion I was just explaining things that had to do with what the big deal of the show was and that was talking of the scandal and why it makes some of Kris's fan not happy. Also I did put in there yes there were the really stupid Kris fans out there so I know that some of them can be over the top. Please do not think I was telling you that you couldn't have your opinion and sorry if you felt that is what I was doing.

Shannon praying shannonangel
Back to top Go down
dancingdigits

dancingdigits

Number of posts : 743
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT   TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:17 am

I'm glad that I don't go to other sites (except Josh Groban's), so I'm blissfully unaware of who's saying what about whom. Those people need to get a life.

Happy Thanksgiving to All!
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 19110

PostSubject: Re: TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT   TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:23 am

dancingdigits wrote:
I'm glad that I don't go to other sites (except Josh Groban's), so I'm blissfully unaware of who's saying what about whom. Those people need to get a life.

Happy Thanksgiving to All!

Me too! I don't have the time to listen/read, to people complain and to read hearsay.
Back to top Go down
stanley2

stanley2

Number of posts : 6397
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT   TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:30 am

DD and Sky- To some people, THIS is their life!
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT   TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 4:18 am

Oh, Good Lord. My opinion is that way too much time, energy, and angst is being put into a simple television show and the arguments that always come after make me tired.
Back to top Go down
claytoncavaliers

claytoncavaliers

Number of posts : 6399
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT   TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 3:58 pm

I thoroughly enjoyed the show, thought it was well done, and was blissfully unaware of any negativity on anyone's part! It was great publicity for Adam! cheers The time and effort that goes into dissecting these shows is mind-boggling! Shocked

lol!

FC, I love this site! It's a great diversion (for a few minutes here and there!)from a houseful of company for 4 days tease !! laughing
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT   TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:55 pm

I'm glad you enjoy it CC! hugging

Back to top Go down
stanley2

stanley2

Number of posts : 6397
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT   TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 10:00 pm

I am glad that it showed Adam in a positive light flower
Back to top Go down
claytoncavaliers

claytoncavaliers

Number of posts : 6399
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT   TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 10:02 am

FC, I love your festive kitty...all decked out for the holidays! cheers
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

Number of posts : 42128

PostSubject: Re: TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT   TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 10:14 am

claytonclayniac wrote:
FC, I love your festive kitty...all decked out for the holidays! cheers

Me too! So adorable!

:peppermentlove
Back to top Go down
jaycee

jaycee

Number of posts : 642
Registration date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT   TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 10:24 am

I finally finished watching the show. I watched the first hour on Sunday but didn't get around to watching the secnd hour until yesterday, before I took off for the day. It was very good I thought. I will probably take it over to a friends for her to watch. She loved American Idol Adam and she loves him in interviews, so she should like this.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT   TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 10:25 am

Thanks ladies!! Needless to say I am addicted to all things CATS!! :kittyxmas:

Jaycee - you got a TWO HOUR SHOW? Shocked I only saw a one hour show shrugging

Back to top Go down
jaycee

jaycee

Number of posts : 642
Registration date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT   TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 10:28 am

Hahahahaha! Well, it felt like 2 hours. Okay, I watched the first half hour and then watched a good part of that again and the last half hour!!
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT   TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 11:29 am

HA! Not for me! Time with Adam flies by so if felt too short for me! :haha:

Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT   TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 5:29 am

It felt like a ten minute show to me. I wanted it to go on and on.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT   TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 6:23 am

Me too!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT   TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY - ADAM LAMBERT
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3